All hotels in South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
2989 Hamilton Blvd, South Plainfield, NJ, 07080, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.9
    2.3
    1.9
    1.7
    2.6
"Worst- dnt stay even if u get it for free"
Horrible, stinky room, full of bed bugs , simply worst, strictly NOT Recommended..
tanya
It was quite nice for the price. Free breakfast was a bonus, too. We would stay there again.
The light in the entrance hall did not come on. All the table lamps were unplugged. The clock hadn't been changed to the correct time. Although the room was clean and the sheets were comfortable the room was only minimally acceptable
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"just get in n get out..."
Dirty room!
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Not the best hotel but probably the cheapest."
Found the hotel dark and dingy. The room was dark and we had to ask for bulbs for the lamps. The bathroom really needs to be updated. We were afraid to use the shower or let our feet touch the floor. Your room is not cleaned until you check out. No clean towels, no trash pickup or beds made up if you're there more than one night..
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"It was pleasant"
We had a good stay,and staff was pleasant. I had a hard time getting there a staff member walked me through it.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Ricki
"You get exactly what you pay for"
My stay was noy enjoyable. The blankets had cigarette burns, the shower curtains were ripped and had big wholes. The ceiling was caving in, beds were extremely small.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"close to party"
Only one night but too dirty to stay another time
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Laughably sad hotel"
Wasn't noticeably grimy or unclean in the room, but the experience was laughably sad. It's like, did they even look at the room before saying "OK, good to go for the next customer"? Probably the first room I've ever been in where you cannot see to the corner of the (very small) room due to the lack of lighting. One of the rooms didn't even have all the light bulbs in place. Both rooms had mismatched lamp shades, didn't have kleenex boxes where they were supposed to be, said that the beds were queens but were, in fact, doubles or fulls, didn't even have bed skirts, and had wallpaper falling off the walls. Wasn't the worst place in the world, and for $50 isn't absolutely terrible, but it was laughably sad. They also were a bit confused as to the meaning of non-smoking room. And, even after that was fixed, both rooms had a weird musty smell. My friends were depressed after one night and had to switch hotels.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Worst hotel room ever."
HORRIBLE hotel room. Worst ever. Would have been better off sleeping in the car. Room was half carpeted and bad enough that we didn't bother to pull back the covers. Slept on top of the blankets with a makeshift pillow. Smelled awful. Desk clerk double billed us for the room, which is now another hassle to go through to get that fixed. We'll be writing to Ramada about this trainwreck. Should be turned into a dog kennel. Hate to write such a bad review, but I wouldn't want anyone else to have any doubt about this hotel and spend a night here. We got there about 1am with an 8am appointment, so there was no real option when we got there to go somewhere else.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
charles
"ok hotel"
ok
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Lao Jin
"BEWARE"
POOR CONDITION OF BEDS AND ROOM ITSELF NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! YOU WILL NOT LIKE HAD NO CHOICE COULD NOT MORE MY TRUCK DUE TO DOT REGULATIONS. SO I MADE THE BEST OF IT. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! POOR CONDITIONS
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
EXPEDITER
"very dissatisfied"
This place should be closed down no towels room smells of cigarette smoke the hole hotel is a mess.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Lorna
"South Plainfield"
Ok hotel for the price they charge. Breakfast is ok not great so don't keep much expectations. Many rooms comes with Microwave & Fridge which is good part. Close to Indian grocery shops & spice palace which is really good choice for eating.
6 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Gangadhar
"Worst hotel I've ever been in"
This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed at... It smelled disgusting, stains on carpet everywere, tile floors looked like they haven't been cleaned in years, the rooms were horrible, BLACK MOLD everywere missing light bulbs, everything in room including the towels looked like they were a hundred years old. The toilet didn't flush without holding the handle down, the sink faucit was very loose. When they cleaned my room all they did was make the bed and empty trash cans. They Didn't even wipe anything down. I will never stay in this dump again!!
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Miller
"Bad 2 nights"
When we walked into the room the light didnt work and when we needed something. we had to walk downstarts to the lobby cuz nobody was working only 1 person. and breakfast was ok but bad only had few things feel like they ran to walmart or somewhere lol
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Patrick
It was a small room but I did not expect more being in the city and at the price I paid. We felt safe walking out of the hotel. Everything was clean & nice. Continental breakfast was great! Eggs, sausage, yogurt all kinds of bread & fruits.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
trip to see all
"Not the best stay but affordable if on a budget"
The hotel was inexpensive and I could understand why. The floors were stained, the rooms and halls smelled like cigarettes, the bed didn't have a fitted sheet so it kept coming up when I was laying down. The breakfast wasn't very appetizing. The TV didn't have a channel sheet and the internet was going in and out.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
KJ
"Not a nice place"
Showed up, no one at front desk. I looked into an open room and then I left. I wouldn't let my dog stay in a place like that. For $55 a night - I should've known better
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Craig
Room was moldy. Carpets were wet. Asked for extra towels and they said they don't have any more towels. Breakfast was just cereals.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Hotel /dump"
This hotel is ghetto/cheap/dirty. Our sheets were dirty,the front desk refused to give us clean sheets until we got angry. This hotel is one of the lowest of low,you might be better off sleeping you car unless you don't mind stained bed and floor.there was also a person living out of the hotel. You want low cost hotel and clean days inn is the place.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
kose
"Not what I expected"
I had a fairly good stay, but T.V. and Cable had issues, and room was missing towels and clothes.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
eric
"It was terrible so durty"
It was bad a experience the hotel was so durty bugs all over the place they don't make your bed breakfast was discurting
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Not just rundown - actually dirty"
Instead of Ramada Limited, they should call it Ramada Post Apocalypse. This place was dirty and smelly with brown mold peeking out from the curling wallpaper. The bed looked like it was salvaged from a fire. No WiFi. The breakfast, slices of white bread. Enjoy.
"Staff was decent but the room was terrible at best"
Dingy, dark, dirty. Uncomfortable bed. Terrible bathroom. Old tv that barely worked. Lights weren't even bright. Carpet was in poor condition. Don't bother staying here.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Christopher
"TERRIBLE HOTEL!!! DON'T STAY THERE!!!"
This hotel was terrible!!! From the moment we walked in to the moment we walked out. The hotel staff was rude from the front desk to the housekeeping. The room was filthy, there were burn holes ALL over the carpet and "comforter" (it was really grandma's old shawl). The breakfast was disgusting and there was a fire alarm pulled at 7AM (some bonehead burned french fries in the microwave) and they didn't even give us a courtesy of an apology or free glass of water at checkout time (which they started knocking on doors at 10:30!!!). I will NEVER stay in this hotel again and I advise you to stay away. There was a Motel 6 and Howard Johnsons less than 5 minutes away that we saw after we left; looking for a place to eat breakfast, mind you.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Craig
"made a huge mistake. never ever again."
i stayed with kids. they found a used condom next to night stand. they found another one under the bed. dirtest hotel ever in my life.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
just dirty all over and room carpet was wet and whole hotel smells like smoke
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
rkumar
"You could choose a much better one"
This hotel is the most terrible hotel that I've ever been to. The building looks good from the outside, but the facilities inside are very old. The carpet has dust on it, table lamps don't work, furnitures are old and worn. The soundproofing is not good either. The whole environment looks old and shabby. They may have the lowest price, but I don't recommend you to live there. You could always spend 10$/night more to find a much better one.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Fair"
The carpet and room to dirty, look like they dont clean well..the price so cheap if u stay and that area..
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Danny
"SLEEPING ONLY"
Got there late, easy check in. got to room, basic adequate, slept woke up and left. Good for just an overnite while traveling.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Uncomfortable bed, felt springs. All around, the hotel needs updating.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nasty"
Nasty, ghetto, just no!!!
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Whatever. It was a cheap stay."
I made reservation for single non-smoking room through this site before arriving. When I got there, front desk said they ran out of non-smoker room. Got the smoking room instead. The smell wasn't too bad but this was the first time I stayed at a smoking room. Couldn't get used to it in the beginning. Simply better customer service and some maintenance/renovation in the frost desk area would improve impression of the place.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Stay away!!!!!!! End of story
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Ron F.
"NEVER AGAIN!!!"
The bed was a full size not a queen, tv was from the stone age with limited channels, no microwave or fridge. Breakfast was a joke, under cook food and they served birthday cake from a party the night before. The best part of my stay was leaving.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
BJ
"Decided to give this spot a try"
Stayed over for one night. The room was comfortable enough. This hotel could benefit from some renovating in regards to the hallway carpeting. The thing that bothered me most was that the TV reception was poor. However, considering the price I can honestly say that it was an okay stay. Also,the hotel staff was very accommodating in making room changes (from smoking to non-smoking due to a slight mix up in reservations)...definitely a plus!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
satisfied
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Horrible"
Old beat up hotel with poor service
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Sonia
"terrible"
Stayed there one night. The room was terrible. The carpet was old and torn up. The walls were dirty. No closet and the make shift place to hang you clothes had no hangers. The bathroom had mold in the shower. The bed was very old. It a dip in it. I slept terrible. Will never stay there again.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
DAR
"Getting worst"
Horrible...I used to stay in this hotel last year, but this last time It was a big disappointment. Never again. Stay away from this hotel
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Location was easy, near restaurants and malls"
check in, and just went to the stores, and then the day we continue to our destination
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Dominick
"THE NASTIEST HOTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!"
This hotel was so disgusting and dirty. There were water stains, holes, dirt, dust, missing light bulbs, stains in the matresses, and the list goes on. The worst experience of my life. I will NEVER go back!
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"I left after 15 minutes"
I can handle a lot and i just could not stay here.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Mikey
"Did not like the hotel. Ran down never again"
Not a happy customer. Never again room is rundown and dirty.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Never again
The hotel was below what I had expected. The pillows in the room were too small and the front desk didnt have any extra. The continental breakfast was horrible. I will not stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Just a cheap place"
Got a room to spend the night with my gf with but the place doesn't seem too clean so we ended up leaving early. I guess you get what you pay for? It's not like it was horrible I'd just prefer something more comfortable and cleaner. If your looking for a cheap place to stay one night and don't have high expectations, then go for it.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Stayed here before so knew what to expect. pillows were extremely bad. Need to be replaced. No batteries in remote. Staff was very helpful and allowed us to stay en extra hour.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Terri
"First time at the ramada"
It was ok. That's pretty much all I can say.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
RFT
"Just off 287"
A visibly aging facility that was neither too dirty or too clean. Room didn't have a mini-fridge, microwave, or closet; and the hvac unit seemed to incite slight allergic irritation in both of us. No bedbugs fortunately. Breakfast consisted of eggo waffles, sausage patties, toast, cereals, powdered mini donuts, and a hand of slightly molded bananas; we went to ihop.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014