All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1 Industry Lane, Pittsburgh, PA, 15275, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Out in the middle of nowhere"
There is nothing to do around the hotel. There was no heat in the hotel but the individual rooms did!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Debbie
"Bring earplugs"
The heat in the building broke down, The room heater was loud and ran all night. Room was clean. Good for a short stay
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Great hotel to be near to the airport. It is about 8 minutes from the airport. The room is clean and comfortable. Great remote area to be in a industrial area.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
shaun
"Good location for park & fly"
Booked because of low price & close proximity to Pittsburgh Airport for park & fly deal. Heat was off in lobby & restaurant when we arrived, so couldn't eat in restaurant. Ordered hamburgers which were promptly delivered & which were delicious. Room was good size, but bed was not real comfortable. Motel staff was very friendly & helpful. Airport shuttle driver was very nice. Overall, the stay was fine.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Doug
Odd location but otherwise everything was fine. Clean rooms and friendly staff.
Weary Traveler
I paid for a buffet, but hotel didn't offer one for that day. No refund
"Not so great"
The bathroom smelled like urine. The staff was not friendly
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
"A reasonable hotel...."
Its just ok and should be better but it will never be so because of all of the dirty oil and gas men who reside there. I wont be back.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
TT
Very Noisy AC/Heating unit. Expensive.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Overpriced for what you get"
This is priced like a 4 star hotel, but it is not that good.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
The hotel itself is nice enough and quiet. It is however, off the beaten path and quite isolated.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Deb
This hotel was a disappointment compared to other area hotels. Common areas & elevator floors were dirty and stained (a mop would have solved problem). Room - carpet not clean, bathroom - toilet took several flushes before working properly (before we used it), tub drain plug assembly out of drain and on side of tub. Compared to other local hotels with similar price deals this was overpriced. Nearby Marriott is often at this rate. Would not book here again and am skeptical of Wyndham in general after this experience.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Ray
"quiet hotel"
Hotel was nice, but kind of hard to find. Room was very nice bed and pillows soft and comfy. Nice hot shower, nice front desk people.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice hotel, not so nice staff at the bar"
My overall experience at this hotel was good. It would have been better it my spouse was treated differently at the bar. He went to the bar to get a beer. There was one other people in there that the lady was helping. He sat at the bar and she did not acknowledge him. After she helped the other person, she walked by him and never said a word. He waited another 5-10 mins for her to take his order but she never did. She kept walking by him and didn't even say a word. That was very disappointing to me because we paid our money just like everybody else and it appears that we were denied service at the bar.... This will be the last time we stay at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Whitney
"Good stay"
The service was excellent! The room was very clean. My only compliant was the the people staying in the adjacent room were up and making noise most of the night.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
LDR
"Not expected"
When checking in, the girl at the desk was quite rude. When we asked for extra pillows, it took them an hour. The pillows were uncomfortable. Upon entering the room, they had the heat on high and it was like a sauna. The location was not where I expected it to be. It was hidden among warehouses and corporations. It was difficult to find.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Adequate"
The hotel is adequate for business travel. The room did smell like smoke, which is really gross..
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
rbaldwin
The room had a musty smell. The toilet ran all night. Bathroom had ants all over it. Would not stay again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Won't stay here again."
Hotel smelled like cigarette smoke. The rooms have obviously been remodeled recently, but the location is less than desirable. The server in the hotel bar/restaurant was surly and a bit rude. The only good thing about this hotel was that the room was clean. There is a side entry door that is supposed to be only accessible by a guest room key. This door should have been locked but was not during my 2 night stay.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Lynn
No soap or shampoo, lamp falling apart. No accessible electrical outlet near bed for phone. Difficult to find at night.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Hotel in business office district near airport"
Hotel is difficult to find because it is on a small side lane from the streets for the main industrial office buildings. Signposting is small and not well located. Probably due to limitations by the industrial estate developer.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
The room was nice and clean. There was no soap in the room so we ask for some and was given hand soap then there was no shampoo and we were told they were out.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"No shampoo"
Staff told me they ran out of shampoo. They did not provide any to begin with either.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Red
"Better than average"
This hotel was older, but had been redone. It was clean and comfortable. When you book a hotel on line that says Pittsburg Airport you would expect it to be close to the Pittsburg Airport. It was out several miles and not easy to find. We found it in the afternoon, but had to call for directions at night. Staff and food (breakfast buffet) very good.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Very isolated location- not much around for miles
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Room/ hotel was older decor"
Room and hotel has an older decor. The elevator didn’t work the entire time we were there. The hotel restaurant was advertised as being open but was actually not open while we were there. We ate dinner at the bar after waiting and demanding attention. I was there with my 70 plus old mother and poor restaurant service/ opening and a non-working elevator was a disappointment to say the least. can not recommend- as far as we could see the restaurant never did open - they insisted on serving at the bar. Not cool with mom!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
DAB
"Terrible service"
Waited 30 minutes to check in with only one person in front of me and two people behind the counter. Clerk told me the Times for breakfast but never told me they would charge me for the typical free breakfast. Bathroom was moldy and tub was cracked. Pillows were too small. Parking sucked.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"great place"
The hotel was excellent. The only problem was the location, the hotel signs were not very clear. Hard to find the entrance at night. Overall it was a great experience. Would stay again for sure.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Parvinder
Good value for the money. An older hotel in good condition. Some weird little things - housekeeping left door wide open for the day, the toilet has the worlds smallest seat, toilet paper and tissues in short supply.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Good clean rooms.prompt staff
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
vira
"overnight in Pittsburgh; nice choice!"
In the middle of tech industry places and a little isolated but the hotel itself is very nice and comfortable. Great business trip location but it was a great deal on our cross country road trip from California. Worth it. Great exercise room!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Elaine
"Take the shuttle"
Be sure to wait on the shuttle rather than getting a cab from the airport. It may be a but of a wait but the can will cost you 20 bucks and the drivers were all angry to take us such a short distance.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
After I plopped my stuff down and checked out the room, the hotel service called and asked if everything was to my liking. That was a lovely check-in. The hotel service at the front desk were really nice and always greeted us as we walked by. The lobby was really comfortable and had a great selection of coffee and teas. The beds were clean and comfortable. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice place, fair for its price"
Nice clean place. A bit disappointed that the breakfast is not free, it is a bit far from nearby location..
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
ron
"Good hotel"
Need to care more about blanket cleanliness and pillows
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
haytham
"Quiet rest"
The only thing I found to my dislike was that the bathroom could use some upgrading. Other than that, I recommend this hotel. The breakfast was great.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
I would like to first say that I know it is not the hotels responsibility if guests lose or forget things or have them stolen. However my boyfriend left his phone charger. We left on Sunday 8/3 an called the next night Monday. The man that answered took my number an said he would leave a message for the housekeeping manager. I was told I would get a phone call the next morning. I never received a phone call. Even if it wasn't found a simple phone call to let us know would have been appreciated. Other than that minor issue our stay was good.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Katie
"Just a ok hotel"
It was just ok, I'll look for somewhere else next time I'm in PA
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
The bathtub was backed up.. Plumbing issues on first floor. Some minor repairs needed for cosmetics. Not too much stuff in nearby vicinity.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"plumbing issues"
We arrived 20 minutes before check in and were told our room would not be ready for at least 30 minutes. Ten minutes later while standing in the lobby, we were approached by the desk clerk and asked if we would like a room on the first floor. My wife and a I agreed that would be fine and proceeded to the room with our two children. We quickly changed into our swim suits and headed down to the pool where we remained for two hours. When we returned to our room we found the door wide open and a maintenance man plunging our tub, which was filled with brown sludge. I quickly went to the front desk and argued that they could refund our money or get us another room. After twenty minutes of standing in the lobby in our swim suits we were given another room, with a clean working tub. We will never go back to this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"A worthy port in the storm of life"
I didn't exhaust the possibilities of this place(pool, workout room, restaurant), but we enjoyed a nice evening with great service. Value for one's HOTEL buck is all good! Worthy of your consideration! Squeaky clean!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Mr Mike
"Birthday weekend"
Great hotel staff was great room was missing an iron called and they brought it to the room bed comforter had a tiny rip feathers were WVERYWHERE but overall I'd stay again staff made up for the minor issues
wes
"Place was ok."
Place was ok. Clean. Etc..Bar maid was not very welcoming. Morning Breakfast guy was a bit unproffessional. Tub didnt drain. Other than that . fine.
"Secluded hotel"
Hotel is tucked back from the interstate. Nice fitness center. King size room was okay. Nothing spectacular. Very loud air conditioner.
Morgan
"Great Airport Sanctuary"
I was very pleasantly surprised by this experience. First, I had low expectations for an airport hotel but when I arrived here I was so shocked. Not only was it clean but it had splashes of unique style everywhere. The personal touches in the hallways and rooms were really great. The best part was probably the bed. Probably the most comfortable bed I had slept in outside of a 5-star hotel. They also had a very nice restaurant attached to the hotel which was easy to eat a quick bite at. All in all, I was very, very surprised by how nice it was and will stay there next time i am in town for business.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Halley
Comfortable stay and friendly staff. Breakfast was nice ! Quiet and peaceful surroundings!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Ooooooo that smell...."
The smell of....whatever that was...all around you. The service was fine upon check in, but the room smelled musty or fishy. We were only there for a night, so we just brewed a cup of coffee (free! +.5) to mask it while we went to sleep. I don't think we could have managed if it was more than 1 night though.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Craig B
Light bulbs in the lamps by the bed were missing. An empty coke bottle was behind the chair., It looked like housekeeping did not care much.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Very good..walk distance to being field and can take the subway
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Negative Experience"
I stayed at your hotel last night. I waiting over 15 minutes for the shuttle at 10pm and he never came, I called the front desk for 5 straight minutes for help and no on ever answered. I took a cab for $26 and got ridiculed by the van driver because he was wasting his time driving me. He and your van driver got Into a verbal altercation swearing and yelling at each other because the cabbie did not want to take me. I stepped on the bug and was grossed out by the filth of my room. Woke up to see the two small spiders in my sink, and told the bug man in the elevator to make sure he sprayed my room. Your front desk agent at night was very nice but overwhelmed and understaffed. Front desk associate this morning was very nice. Bartender in restaurant was very rude last night when I asked for food. Just told me the kitchen is closed. Very cold and could care less. This was at 11pm. Dissapointing stay. Thought you would like to know.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014