All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1 Industry Lane, Pittsburgh, PA, 15275, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Sink full of water when we arrived"
The sink was full of water when we arrived. I had to leave for an appointment and did not want maintenance in the room without me so I did not report it until the next morning. One toilet paper roll was empty as well. I report both the next morning and my information was acknowledged but there was no concern expressed by the front staff nor was there an apology. Quite a disappointment.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Early Flight"
We had an early flight and this hotel is close to the airport. Was disappointed that the pool was under rehab and closed. The sheets were clean and the shower was nice and hot. Ok for a one night stay when flying out the next day.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
It was OK.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Patrick
"Can not recommend - Poor Service"
I booked this hotel because the price was reasonable and they have a restaurant on site. I planned my morning so that I could make it downstairs for breakfast before I'd head out to my business meeting. When I went down, the restaurant was closed. The clerk informed me that they close at 10am NOT at 11am which is what is written in the information in the room. Also very dirty and trash everywhere. The 3rd floor smells like wet, moldy carpet. Trash on the floor in the elevator for 2 days - not cleaned up.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Leigh
"Worst hotel. Stay in a tent, it would be better."
Hotel was a disaster. Food service outsourced, breakfast when they felt like it, 7 AM 7:30 AM or 8 AM. Hotel is run down and does not come close to being representative of other Wyndam properties. Swimming pool not cleaned and filled for the summer, other than with green algae. Lounge marginal, at best. Lobby dirty. Food and snack pantry virtually empty. Hotel smelled like 5 years of cigarette smoke. Room did not smell as bad. Worst hotel I have ever stayed out.
5 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Donald
This is an airport hotel and the shuttle to the airport only runs once an hour. I missed the 5 AM shuttle by 5 minutes and had to wait till the 6 AM shuttle to go to the airport.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"not again"
The bed was comfortable...shuttle was a great benefit...however... my wake up call was 1/2 late ..almost missed my flight...also, there were no soaps in the bathroom... sink leaked & room smelled of someone else's room service ~ on a good note..staff was pleasant
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"D-U-M-P"
Maybe it was just the musty smell, or ceiling tiles falling down and water in the hallway, but the only thought that came to mind while there was, "what a dump!" If you are experiencing property issues... INFORM YOUR GUESTS and doing everything to help mitigate the situation!!! How this rates the Wyndham name is a mystery.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Not as nice as was expecting it to be"
Floors throughout the hotel dirty and needed swept dirty dishes from room service left in the hall all night needed credit card to buy pop or a candy bar from the vending machine breakfast was included and was good
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Not stay here again"
Pool closed, looked to be permanent. People drinking in hallway late at night. Did not feel safe as single female although nothing happened it just had that vibe.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Empty pool!!"
The hotel was nice but the pool that was supposed to be full and the water warm was empty and full of leaves!!! Very disappointed!!!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"not impressed"
WiFi terrible...light out in bathroom...drain in tub did not work...spider webs on wall...air conditioner extremely loud
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"OK but a little freaked out"
Everything was fine but I was a little distressed by two mouse traps by the windows. Does that mean the hotel is having trouble with mice in the rooms?
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Wyndham Garden Hotel stay on June 4th, 2015"
Booked two rooms with two queen sized beds each. Reached late, arriving from Niagra Falls, so the restaurant on premises had closed. Hence I cannot comment on dinner options. I can comment on our breakfast experience. My booking through hotels.com said that continental breakfast was included. They do offer a more expansive breakfast buffet including scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and hash browns. Long story short, the manager upgraded us to the full breakfast buffet at no additional charge. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very spacious. While there is coffee/tea in the room, they also had decent coffee in the lobby in the night - something that that we were thankful for after a long drive. The only slight problem I had with this hotel is its location. There are a couple of hotel choices right at the start of the winding driveway, but in order to get to these premises you have to circle around to the back.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Neeraj
"A needle in a haystack!"
I've stayed near the Pgh Intl Airport before, but not in this hotel...which is the closest to the airport without actually BEING at the airport. If it wasn't for my GPS, I would have never found it...buried in the middle of a business park. The upside was the room was clean and in new condition. Being so close to the airport, we never heard one plane during our stay.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Sandra
"Family road trip, great place to relax."
Great little hidden hotel. We ate dinner in the lounge/restraunt and the fish sandwich was amazing.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Brandi
"Weekend stay"
Was nice and a quiet place. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Debra
"Impossible To Find!"
You can not find this location without getting lost..
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Subir
"nice experience"
I stayed there on my way home and loved it. The staff was great and the room really comfortable and clean. thr service was excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone on the road. The price was even better ! Lenny D 6/1/1915
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
Leonard
"Weekend disaster."
2 kids with an empty, dirty pool, led to disappointment. Hotel AC didn't appear to be working. Room AC Was good. Ice tongs were rusty. The TV didn't work fridge was dirty. Shower head was terrible. No shampoo in the room...you make your own decision.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"hotel needs better room service"
Found hotel on. Com at a late hour for reasonable cost. External appearance of lobby looked dated but decent. Upon room entry there was an offensive musky odor. I was unable to open windows. Inspite of ac at full blast odor persisted during the night. On quick discovery the cover and bedsheets were the source. I'm afraid to call it by its name, they smelled like a bordello and probably haven't been changed in days. The only saving grace for this stay was a decent breakfast and a pleasant lady hosting it.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Alexander
"Don't Let the Bad Reviews Scare You Away!"
This hotel is spectacular for the price and truly rivals some of the 4 and 5-star hotels I've stayed in. My girlfriend and I stayed here after attending the Kenny Chesney concert and we were extremely pleased with our stay. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, especially when we arrived late after the concert. We were very pleased with the location of the hotel, something that was criticized in previous reviews. It was rather secluded in the back of an industrial park, but it was a quick and easy drive to I-376 and neighbors the Robinson Town Centre area, which has every store and restaurant you could ever desire. The area was quiet, peaceful, and appeared to be safe. The hotel room was spacious, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. The negative reviews describing dirty rooms concerned me before booking, but we didn't experience anything like that. Maids were hard at work cleaning when we left the room to check out. The king bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. The bathroom was clean and stocked with shampoo, conditioner, lotion, mouthwash, and makeup remover wipes. The towels were also phenomenal. They were large, soft, and clean - some of the nicest towels I've encountered in a hotel. We received an excellent continental breakfast in the morning as well to top off a great stay. Overall, I would absolutely stay here again and I cannot thank this Wyndham hotel enough for providing us with an extremely positive overnight experience
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Early flight out"
Very nice for what we wanted. One night stay and free parking before heading off to our early flight out. Shuttle was delayed so they booked us a taxi for free. Pillows were a bit lumpy and the air conditioning loud when it kicked in.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Volleyball weekend"
In town for a volleyball tournament. The room was large and clean. Bathroom was small but clean. Breakfast was included but was limited. Dining room and utensils were not as clean as they should be.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Reservations ARE NOT guaranteed"
Arrived 9:30 pm for a confirmed reservation of 2 rooms for 2 days. They claimed never saw reservation. Also two other couples in lounge with online reservations from two other services, their confirmed reservations also lost. Hotel full, obvious walk-ins were given our rooms because they could make more money. Sent us to cheaper micro Inn, bad TV and internet bad. They claimed never saw our reservation, but found they charged for my original reservation the day we arrived and I never showed them my card, got from Hotels.com :(( Refunded 4 days later. I no longer trust online reservations, Hotels not required to hold room they just pay small penalty to service and We're stuck with no room.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Lee
"In the middle of an industrial park"
We checked in at 7:30p and sent upstairs to find housekeeping still cleaning. He said he was finished and quickly put towels in the bathroom. Actually the bathroom had not been cleaned. We purchased a continental breakfast as an upgrade. The staff gave us breakfast for free but claimed there was no continental breakfast available. The food was just OK in the lounge an in the breakfast area. There was an extra bed upright in the hallway upstairs for our entire stay. The furniture and rooms all need an upgrade as everything is old.
Other trip May 22, 2015
tracey
"Very comfortable beds. Easy access to airport."
We were only there 6 hours overnight before our early flight out of the airport. All was fine. Great price. Easy access to the airport.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Ok for a night"
Very hard to find at night. No easily to find signs in a Business Park off of the highway
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Comfortable Hotel Near Airport"
We chose this motel because it offered free parking at the hotel during our vacation with transportation to and from the Pittsburgh Airport. The location is in a secluded area five to ten minutes from the airport. It is well staffed, clean and just minutes from the Robinson Twp Mall. The airport shuttle was comfortable and could be scheduled at the guest's convenience. Extended parking was in a safe lot next to the motel.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Gajewa
We stayed twice. Once on the way to Boston and once coming back. Both stays were very nice. Food for breakfast and dinner is limited. The view out front is beautiful. The hotel is out of the way and very quiet. The courtesy car to the airport was excellent. The only problem was the driver on the way back. He left 8 people sitting for 1/2 an hour before he came to pick us up. I had to call a second time to see why we were left. He had excuses, but everyone knew he wasn't telling the truth. This driver shouldn't change one's the opinion of the hotel.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Joan
"Close to the Airport."
Nice hotel convenient to the airport. Lots of restaurants and shopping 10 minutes south & 10 minutes south of the airport.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"A one night stay...hmmm"
Mediocre at best. Def not an up to date hotel, and quite noisy. Room 402 had a slow draining tub and the door to the bathroom opens in a very weird position. But for a quick one night stay, it worked. It wouldnt stay again.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"True Getaway !"
Secluded area and very relaxing atmosphere. Nice rooms and restaurant. Management and staff are extremely nice making for a very pleasant stay. Will return !
1 night trip May 7, 2015
"roaches"
Hotel is 10 minutes from the airport, room was comfortable however we found 3 roaches in the room.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
jennifer
"If you're looking for airport convenience,skip it"
We booked this hotel because we were attending an event in State College, PA, (150 mi. away) and had an early flight. We thought the Wyndham Airport Hotel would provide a convenient stopping place so we could turn in our rental car the night before, and rely on the hotel's airport shuttle to get us to and from. Problem was, the shuttle didn't show up to get us after we turned in the rental car until 1.5 hours after we called for it, which meant that by the time we got into our room, it was after midnight. The clerk said that the shuttle had to "refuel," but we that was after we had called three times to ask why it wasn't showing up, and then the driver said nothing about refueling. To add insult to injury, the three most relevant morning shuttles were completely booked, so we ended up having to take the 5:00 am shuttle and sat at the airport for an extra 2 hours more than was necessary. In the end, we had about 3.5 hours of sleep. Had it not been for shuttle management by the hotel, we would have had at least 6 hours to rest. Not sure why we even bothered. The desk clerks, both at night and morning, were unhelpful, unsympathetic, and unapologetic.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Unfriendly staff and not very clean"
The staff was not that friendly. The hallways were not vacuumed the 2 days we stayed there. The hotel restaurant was not open on Saturday evening - no signs or staff around to ask why. The cleaning staff did not replace the few cups we used (paper cups individually wrapped) and they did not replace the roll of toilet paper that was empty. After checking out, the hotel had a hold on $75 for 3 days after I checked out. That seems a bit of a long time to determine if I had any extra charges.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Cindy
"Verycomfortable room."
All was very good except the restaurant (which had great good) only had one server and took a very long time to get out food each morning.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice, but not what you expect"
First, it's not really near the airport. There isn't a refrigerator in the room. The Coke machine, on every floor, wouldn't take dollars. It's not located near any restaurants or gas stations, either.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
We typically stay at the Marriott Hotel on Aten Road and it was booked. The overall experience was disappointing. The people were very nice, but hotel run down and it wasn't any cheaper than other hotels.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Little things"
Ok, hotel looks to be older. Could be kept up better. Little things chipped paint, things in the work out room that don't work well. Little things.....they need to pay attention.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Tony
"Never again"
Power was out most of the evening and morning while trying to get ready. Ordered food it never came after waiting 45-50 minutes went down- no one really cared. Went to bed hungry. Everyone just seemed like they had a bad day- period. I will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Pittsburgh 1st stay"
The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant. I called him from the airport to make sure my room was still available as my flight got in late. He assured me it was. That was a relief since I had an issue with another hotel giving my room away when they overbooked. I also called him for directions because my GPS wasn't recognizing the address I had. He was very helpful and gave me clear concise directions. That was a relief as well since it was late and foggy outside. In the morning I was greeted by a friendly staff as well. I would definitely return to this facility and suggest it to others.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Business in Pittsburgh"
The staff was friendly when talking to customers at the counter or on the telephone but I heard them speak discourteously and loudly about customers once they hung up the receiver. I wondered what they said about me after I left the lobby. No soap!?? My room had shampoo, conditioner, lotion, a hair net and a nail file ...but no soap. I asked for a bar of soap and a housekeeper told me soap is not supplied and I should just ues the shampoo for all my washing requirements. you can keep the conditioner, lotion, hair net and nail file. Give me a tiny bar of soap.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"O.k. Hotel for emergency."
Had delayed flight at airport and it was closest due to bad weather. Staff was nice, excellent barmaid who did drinks and food. Hotel had NO SOAP (asked desk clerk twice) and throughout the night, heater was throwing out cold air and had to turn off.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Stranded female
"Okay"
Was ok hallway was dirty .. Room was ok but the heating system was very loud hard to sleep
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Just okay..."
I stayed here overnight after flying into Pittsburgh late. The hotel was okay. The staff was very friendly and was helpful in recommending places to order take out from. Overall though, the room wasn't super clean (there was lots of dust around the nightstand/bed area I noted when I went to plug in my phone). The gym was decent. There was no complimentary breakfast.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"What are others complaining about?"
We went on a quick visit to Pitssburgh. This hotel is perfectly situated. 20 mins to downtown, the incline, the rivers. 5 mins to IKEA.im not sure what are others complaining about. It was an average hotel and was good enough for $100 including taxes. The staff was nice, too was big and nice. Bathroom tub caulk was coming off a bit. But it had everything from shower gel to grooming kit. If you are going to be outdoors and want a place to stay for just nights, get this one.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good last minute book."
Not the easiest accessible establishment. There was used tissues behind the night stand and bed. There were also used paper towel rolls left in the bathroom. Bed was comfortable!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Staff"
General Manager complaining about how we booked through Expedia. He stated Expedia keeps all the taxes, etc and they don't get paid much that way. He didn't want to give us the complimentary breakfast that came with our room. Stated because Expedia only paid for one breakfast per night. I felt this was inappropriate to be talking to guests about, as we were not the only one he was making these statements to.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Restaurant makes up for hotel shortcomings"
The room was decent, but a few little hang ups brought down the rating - a pile of dust and hair behind the chair, the heater was distractingly noisy and kicked on every 3 minutes, no refrigerator, low water pressure, and there were no easily accessible outlets by the bed (to plug cell phone into). These are all relatively minor things, however. The bed was comfortable and the staff helpful and polite. The nicest feature was the complimentary breakfast - rather than cafeteria style, you ordered from the menu. Full, freshly-cooked breakfast served hot for no charge! Dinners were very good as well. Prices as you would expect from a hotel restaurant, but very good. Overall, a good stay. I would recommend it to a friend, with a couple caveats.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014