All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1 Industry Lane, Pittsburgh, PA, 15275, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Place was ok."
Place was ok. Clean. Etc..Bar maid was not very welcoming. Morning Breakfast guy was a bit unproffessional. Tub didnt drain. Other than that . fine.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Secluded hotel"
Hotel is tucked back from the interstate. Nice fitness center. King size room was okay. Nothing spectacular. Very loud air conditioner.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Morgan
"Great Airport Sanctuary"
I was very pleasantly surprised by this experience. First, I had low expectations for an airport hotel but when I arrived here I was so shocked. Not only was it clean but it had splashes of unique style everywhere. The personal touches in the hallways and rooms were really great. The best part was probably the bed. Probably the most comfortable bed I had slept in outside of a 5-star hotel. They also had a very nice restaurant attached to the hotel which was easy to eat a quick bite at. All in all, I was very, very surprised by how nice it was and will stay there next time i am in town for business.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Halley
Comfortable stay and friendly staff. Breakfast was nice ! Quiet and peaceful surroundings!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Ooooooo that smell...."
The smell of....whatever that was...all around you. The service was fine upon check in, but the room smelled musty or fishy. We were only there for a night, so we just brewed a cup of coffee (free! +.5) to mask it while we went to sleep. I don't think we could have managed if it was more than 1 night though.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Craig B
Light bulbs in the lamps by the bed were missing. An empty coke bottle was behind the chair., It looked like housekeeping did not care much.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Very good..walk distance to being field and can take the subway
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Negative Experience"
I stayed at your hotel last night. I waiting over 15 minutes for the shuttle at 10pm and he never came, I called the front desk for 5 straight minutes for help and no on ever answered. I took a cab for $26 and got ridiculed by the van driver because he was wasting his time driving me. He and your van driver got Into a verbal altercation swearing and yelling at each other because the cabbie did not want to take me. I stepped on the bug and was grossed out by the filth of my room. Woke up to see the two small spiders in my sink, and told the bug man in the elevator to make sure he sprayed my room. Your front desk agent at night was very nice but overwhelmed and understaffed. Front desk associate this morning was very nice. Bartender in restaurant was very rude last night when I asked for food. Just told me the kitchen is closed. Very cold and could care less. This was at 11pm. Dissapointing stay. Thought you would like to know.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"My recent stay"
Overall, the property appeared worn. Wallpaper in my room was held in place by masking tape in several areas. The light just inside the guest room door was burned out. Water from both the sink and bathtub drained very slowly. I expected electric outlets on the nightstand to plug in a cell phone charger but there were none.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Kevin Kelley
"CLOSE TO AIRPORT"
THEY SUGGESTED DROPPING OFF THE RENTAL THE EVENING BEFORE MY FLIGHT WHICH I ACCEPTED. THEY PICKED ME UP AND FROM THE RENTL DROP OFF AND BROUGHT ME TO THE AIRPORT IN THE MORNING. THEY MADE IT EASY
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
I was not given the room that I booked. In was supposed to have a room with 2 queen bed but when we arrived the hotel staff informed me that because I made the reservation through hotel.com that room was not guaranteed. I was given a room with a king size bed. I did not like the location of the hotel and the service has a lot to be desired.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Toni
We 7 guys booked 2 rooms, 2 Queen beds in each. But when we arrived the hotel, frontdesk told me they have left only 2 rooms each has ONE King bed!! It's very late we have no choice and stay there, that means some of us slept on sofa and the ground...
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Kan
Really good location, right off of a highway but tucked away by itself down the side of a hill. Very close to the Pittsburgh Intl Airport, about 7 minutes away but the highway also allows quick entrance into the city itself. Room was clean, comfortable, and I would go back again in warmer months to use the outside pool.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Staff Very Friendly, Breakfast was good, would stay again and recommend it to anyone traveling to the Pittsburgh area.
3 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport"
It was a pleasant stay, convienent to PIT airport, and hotel personnel were a pleasure.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Art B.
"Close to Pittsburgh International Airport"
Staff was cordial and helpful. Room was clean but bathrooms are dated and air conditioning ran constantly.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"Great hotel, should be rated higher"
I usually shy away from hotels with ratings of 4.0 or lower, but I had a nice stay here and would rate this hotel at least a 4.5. The only reason I don't give them a 5.0 is because of noise. I could hear the elevator dings, and neighbors opening and closing the doors to their rooms all night.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"One night"
Newly updated older hotel. Still little signs of the old place here and there. But overall, it was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was great and really helped us out. Driving distance to several restaurants and bars. I would stay again if in the area.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Better than average by the airport"
Hotel lived up to expectations. Clean and comfortable with pleasant professional staff. As a routine business traveler, I would stay here again and recommend it to my associates.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Svaccaro
"The hotel staff is AMAZING!!!"
The hotel staff was AMAZING! From the friendliness of our check-in by Dave, to our check-out--we were SO pleased! We flew in from Las Vegas for the Springsteen concert, and only stayed one night but we would MOST definitely stay here again! The room was VERY clean. The hotel was AWESOME! Loved, Loved, LOVED it here!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Christina
"Nice hotel but a little far to the airport"
Nice and clean hotel but a little far from airport (15 min drive).
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Rey
"Decent."
The service was great, but the condition of the hotel and room wasn't a 3-star rating. Maybe 2-star.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Convenient Airport Location"
WiFi signal was strong in my first floor room, but very, very slow. Finally had to go out to lobby to work as simple web tasks could not be done. As a business traveler this is a critical service I depend on and was disappointed in that regard. Otherwise all was satisfactory. Hotel stays busy and shows the wear and tear as a result, but nothing terribly out of the ordinary. Food was good and service excellent. Front desk service was also great and very fast.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Served our needs"
It was well worth the cost. Rooms were small but clean and comfortable. Convenient restaurant. Service and personal were great. One young male server needed to purchase a pair of pants that didn't have a hole in the butt where his underwear could be seen. Overall very accommodating and I would return.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Not really fair to rate this a 3 star anymore"
Front desk kid was rude, distracted, and not very helpful or welcoming when checking in. Room was clean, but very dated and needing to be renovated. Was glad that I only needed a place to sleep and wasn't there to enjoy the property. Don't attempt to find this hotel at night without GPS as it's basically in an industrial park at the end of a long winding road that leads to nowhere. Probably wouldn't stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Great location... bad stay"
Ground floor room that the outside halogen lamp shown thru the curtains and kept us up. Heater was so loud I couldn't sleep and my husband had to open the door to tell 2 businessmen to keep it down. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Maegan
"Nice hotel. Staff responsive to travel problems."
Thought the hotel was very nice although tucked away in a business center. We had to leave a day earlier than planned due to weather forecast - to outrun a snow storm. Staff was very cooperative with change of plans.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Charline
"HEATER IN THE ROOM DID NOT WORK"
i AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS HOTEL, THE HEATER IN THE ROOM DID NOT WORK AT ALL, IMAGINE IT WAS BELOW FREEZING IN PITTSBURGH AREA ( ON 26TH FEB ). PLEASE CHECK THE WEATHER YOUR SELVES. I TRIED TO CALL RECEPTION BUT THE CALL WAS NOT GOING THROUGH, I THOUGHT THE HEATER WILL TAKE EFFECT IN SOME TIME & IT WILL BE OKAY, SINCE I WAS VERY TIRED I FEEL ASLEEP BUT WOKE UP DUE TO ACUTE COLD. VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
VIJAY PATEL
"Deserted Location"
Dave at the front desk went above and beyond to provide good service. Housekeeping was poor. They did not leave shampoo/conditioner or clean the tub. Room service was pick up at bar and not delivered to room although the food was good. Dave made the stay acceptable but I would not recommend to any women traveling alone as the location is secluded and very creepy.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
RS
"Meh"
For a business trip, it works. It's a three star hotel so for the price, it's fair. The shower wasn't very clean.. They did allow me me to check in early and the service was good. Location is hidden, so be prepared with GPS. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"Business Traviler Hotel"
Hotel is close to the airport but not easy to find! Good thing I had a GPS in my car. I arrived around midnight and the front desk seemed more interested in their own conversation than welcoming me. I had to ask if there was breakfast in the morning - which there is a restaurant but no free breakfast. The room was typical but comfortable. The next morning as I was checking out I went to get a cup of coffee in the lobby. How is it possible to be out of coffee at 6:30am? There were three other people standing around waiting for coffee. Unfortunately, I had to get on the road since I had a two hour drive ahead of me. Sure would have been nice to have a cup of coffee to start my day! Poor customer service
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Don't like location also my bathroom was not clean. Night clerk was rude. I'm glad the bed was comfy and it was last minute.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Mia Howard
Our flight was cancelled due to weather and we had to find a nearby hotel for the night. Thankfully they have an airport shuttle that runs all the time as we had to get back to the airport at 4am. Great little hotel with a restaurant. My only reservation would be that it seemed like it would be hard to find if I was driving there myself.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Needs refurbishing/renovating, disappointed"
The staff at the hotel are excellent. Sometimes though that is not enough to overcome problems that exist. Specific issues: 1. The heater broke down in the room during the middle of the night. They did put us in another room, nevertheless it was a hassle to have to experience this. 2. It took some time to get a refrigerator. We would have liked it shortly we asked and paid for one since we were not going to stay in the room long before going out for the evening. The refrigerator was present upon our return later that evening. 3. Our room was not cleaned after our first night. We saw the maid later that afternoon and inquired about this and she indicated to us she would clean the room, however it was not cleaned. They did offer us free breakfast for our inconvenience but we declined the offer since we had other plans.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Near airport, shopping and good food,"
We've stayed there before and will certainly do so again.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"A little out of the way but well worth it!"
Extremely friendly and accommodating staff, especially for a short notice booking. Great restaurant/bar was very convenient and yummy! Will stay here again!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Bad trip"
The heater would only worked about 20% of the time, it was very cold. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Under some renovation. Employees were great. Breakfast menu and food excellent. Best to call for easy directions as gps direct you a complicated way.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
sandy
"Out of the way in a business park"
Comfortable room, but air/heat during winter keeps going on and off, resulting in noisy startups (in some rooms, I guess). Hotel is way out of the way in a business park, and so has no life whatsoever except for the bar, which was not open very late at night. Didn't try the restaurant as it was also closed when I went to look later in the morning. A hotel like this, in Pittsburgh, should have at least an indoor pool.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
My Stay was OK. It was a good place to stay, nothing outstanding just OK.
2 night trip Jan 7, 2014

"Convenient for airport on return journey."
Only stayed overnight, and knew our way around Pittsburgh, so used it as a last night stopover.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Sally L.
"Not bad"
Okay category hotel. For one night stay not bad. Location is very industrial and absolutely nothing next to the hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Muthu
"Very pleasant hotel. Good place to also take child"
Was a very great place to be at. Staff are amazing.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
DM
"Nice hotel close to everything Including outlets!"
Overall Everything was nice. Staff very friendly. I really liked the breakfast and the hole service.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
paula
"Girls trip"
Hotel staff was friendly, transport was on time, reasonably priced.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
The Heating didn't work properly.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013