All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1 Industry Lane, Pittsburgh, PA, 15275, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Location is ok
    Service is adequate
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Bad pool
"Avoid if possible"
The hotel hallways looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in a week. The bathroom had moldy grout in the shower and the bottom of white tub was black. The deadbolt on our door was falling off. I just didn't feel great about the overall experience. Not sure Wyndam would be happy.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Holly
"Passing through Pittsburgh"
Passing through Pittsburgh on I-79. This hotel was about 5 minute off of the interstate. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. There is a restaurant in the lobby, but unfortunately it was closed when we checked in around 9pm on a Saturday night so we had to order delivery. There aren't a lot of restaurants close to the hotel. We felt like the rate was very good for such a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Alan
"Old Hotel near the Airport"
The Hotel looks very old. The carpets were beat, The elevators were dirty. One of the elevators smelled from smoking. I had no soap in my room - I had to go down to the front desk to ask for a bar. My AC unit thermostat did not work so the AC was constantly on making the room very cold - I turned it off, and the room became warm and stuffy. The TV could not even get ESPN, so I could not watch the Monday night football game. The place needs a major refurbishing.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"dont recommend"
requested 2 rooms together, 1 was way down hall. had to request shower curtain. out in middle of no where. on site says pool, pool is closed till next year. ice machine broke on 2nd floor had to walk down to first. internet too slow. received charges on card for breakfast 3x which we were told was included and only 1 of us had actually ate.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
tammy
"Good value but in the middle of no where"
Hotel was fine for the price paid. It is literally in the middle of nowhere and if you do not have a car you are stuck. They do have a shuttle to the airport, but do not know if it takes you anywhere else. If you have a car, plenty of restaurants and a shopping mall about 5 mi away. Lastly, the airport is about 15 minutes drive, so I am not sure if I would call this an airport hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
"Last minute stay"
I can not complain too much because of the price and last minute reservation we made. We did know this was rated 3 stars at the time booking it, the sad part of it is if they would clean the rooms better it may be rated higher. The bathroom had someone else s hair and was just overall dirty. The water pressure was also very bad in the shower.The front staff was nice. I hope the management of this places addresses its cleanings issues as it would probably not be a bad place to stay in the future for the Pittsburgh airport
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
RD
"Hotel was a huge disappointment"
The A/C did not work in the first room we were given. The hotel sent us to another room where several things were missing, such as coffee packets, kleenex, burned out lite bulb. We requested replacements and they were not provided. The staff said they had none of these items. Also, the hotel's internet info. and notebook info. in our room stated that the restaurant and bar would both be open. They weren't and the hotel staff said that both were now closed, irregardless of the day we stayed there. We chose this hotel because we wanted a place to have a drink and eat. We did not have a car to go to a restaurant and the hotel staff only had the name of one place that would deliver food.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Good hotel"
It was pretty good. The phones barely worked and was difficult to get a hold of the front desk. But the workers are very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
"Great staff!"
Staff was outstanding. Jannie, Kevin and the gal that drove the shuttle were all great. Only negative is that the hotel is close to nothing.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Scott A
One shoe by a bed, food still in the refrigerator and cobwebs in the window. Breakfast over half an hour before the hotel brochure in the room said and the pool was closed.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Wyndham Pittsburgh 3 September 2015"
The staff was very friendly. The restaurant was substandard. The room was clean and spacious. Our room charge was billed twice to my bank account but corrected after a few days.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Overall, good stay"
It was a quick overnight stay while we were in town for a concert at the First Niagara Pavilion. Relatively easy to find and in good condition. The rooms were nice and beds were comfy. I booked two rooms for a total of 8 adults--the rooms were stocked with two towels and there was no shampoo or soap in the room. Both easy fixes with a quick call to the friendly staff. Overall good stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
"So-so hotel"
Room was ok and clean. Staff seemed to be understaffed and overwhelmed. Hotel located off the beaten path and not easy to find.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
william
"spend the night"
we stay at this hotel on our way to Washington, DC
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
jorge
"Experience reflects the price I paid"
Hotel is tucked away in a corporate park area. Looks like it used to be for business travelers and was taken over by an independent franchisee who is cutting costs. Nothing around. Hotel is in need of renovations/repairs. Room was fairly clean but AC a problem. Cooled but the roar of the through-wall unit (fan speed did not work) kept waking me. Long halls were clean but got an abandoned empty feel and felt a bit insecure (and I am a guy, with my wife). Evening staff was cold and unhelpful, even denying continental breakfast was included ("we don't do that anymore") but day staff was better. We did get breakfast and "continental" was a joke. No pastries, no cereal at all (we ran out). Only had bread for toast with jelly packets. Only fruit was some cut up watermelon. Coffee plus OJ were good, . Only good thing was the price, so in fairness I got what I paid for.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Would stay again..."
very large rooms, very comfortable and clean...perfect location for quiet with quick access to shopping, etc...
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
The room we had was all right except for the bathroom. The bath tub had plumbing problems and it was not as clean as it should be. Continental breakfast included with our room, and that was very nice. Dinning room was clean, the food was hot and the staff was very nice.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Hard to find ........"
The hotel was difficult to find. They need more signage to guide out-of-town folks. It's reasonably close to the airport, and the room was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Worst place I EVER stayed in my life."
I am extremely upset. I've stayed at plenty of 3.5 rated hotels/motels and none was as bad as this. The advertisements said there's a pool and a place to lounge by the pool. Well.....the pool had no water and it was locked up tight. Some of the windows had black trash bags for window coverings. My room smelled like cigaretts. I went to get ice and the ice bucket was filthy, I couldn't clean it. I went into the hall and there was a black man walking around in pajamas at 5:00pm. There were some scary people in there and outside. I didn't have a car or I would of left. No fridge or microwave in room either. The bedding was damp, I had a flight for 6:00 am and I had to get up at 3:30 to be to the airport in time. I can't believe that Expedia us associated with this dump. Total false advertising. I feel that I should be refunded what I had to pay. This place was awful. I've never complained before, Expedia....let the hotel go. I wish I would of taken pictures. I just needed to sleep to catch my flight and come home, I never could sleep, noisy and dirty.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Brenda
Arrived late from the airport, very tired, First room we were sent to was occupied, second room had a very strong smell of smoke even though we had to sign a paper about smoking in the rooms, third room was clean and finally got some sleep
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Hotel was totally misrepresented!!"
Restaurant and lounge closed, bathroom smelled of urine, pool under construction, several electrical outlets with exposed wires, old coffee pods left in maker and no new pods or cups, no soap, vending machine only allows credit cards really!!! And lastly shuttle shoved more people in van than there was seatbelts! Placed sucked!!
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"The price is right, but you get what you pay for."
Our initial room was obviously unvacuumed and without a change of fresh sheets as evidenced by the hair we found woven into the fabric. We then requested a change of sheets and were given a fresh room. Upon opening the door we were met with an overpowering smell of stale rot. We assumed perhaps the room had not been used in some time and left the air conditioning on while we went to eat dinner. We came back to an even stronger smell and soggy wet carpet surrounding the air conditioner unit. Staff was helpful and apologetic, but offered nothing else in reimbursement or exchange for the substandard offerings. Positive notes include the fitness room which was available and accessible to us and a great relief from a long drive. The pool was potentially the largest disappointment however, as it was present but filled with roughly 3 feet of green tinged pond water outside.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great visit, despite some minor issues."
Hotel was very nice. There were a few minor issues while we were there, the computer system was having difficulty and the gal working the front desk had her hands full trying to deal with check-in and other issues; and the lounge was closed due to the computer issues causing us to have to leave the hotel for food and drink. The hotel was out of facial tissues, which was a bit of an inconvenience. Rooms were clean and large, and very comfy.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Charlotte
"I've stayed in state parks with better Wifi"
As I was arriving the hotel, a family was packing up and leaving because of "a smell in their room." There was no smell in my room but my bathroom had mold around the tub and a giant spider. I experienced problems with the free wifi. The signal wasn't strong and kept dropping. If you need a room for the night just to sleep, this hotel is fine. If you're looking for a nice get away or you have business to attend to, I'd suggest staying somewhere else.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2015
The room was good however WIFI did not work. Called technical support however they also could not fix for the 2 days I stayed there. My expedia rate mention that breakfast was included, however the hotel denied it saying breakfast was not included in expedia rate and they had asked expedia to take off the rate.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"horrible"
Clerk very rude, towels dirty but hung back up, comforter dirty, my check card was charged for "incidentals" instead of just a hold. Told manager upon checkout about towels and she had nothing to say. Still waiting for incidental refund!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Sheree
"Needs lots of work."
First room had a broken lightbulb, a new room was provided. Second room had a musty smell with a old food or something worse in the corner-glad I found it the next morning. But hey, it was cheaper than downtown and it had free parking.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Don't stay here it's a dump."
There is no free continental breakfast, they were out of in room coffee, there were the same dirty dishes in the hall when we left as was there when we got there. The gardens were huge weeds. The pool was closed. The outside doors that are supposed to be locked weren't.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
carole
"Saw better times"
The hotel is on the end of a business area. Arrived 3:45pm, no room was available and we were alone in the lobby. Had to wait 20 minutes. Newer saw a hotel floor with most doors open and all rooms waited for cleaning.... (at the time!) The bar was closed and did not open on evening, the pool was out of order. The room was clean and we asked the maids for cleenex but never became some. We asked for coffee pads for the coffeemaker but us were told later in the night I can grab brewed coffee in the lobby. And never saw humper on floors for the trash overnight.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Andre
"checked in and turn right around and checked out."
the staff was doing personal things and was not friendly at all....the room was very smelly ... so we decided to go to the pool....and guess what ...NO WATER....OK that was it we checked out....and the attitude of the desk clerk was "aay GO" and not one unfriendly word came out of our mouths...customer satisfaction is not found at this motel....
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Overall the hotel was fine for an overnight stay. The negative things were the following. Swimming pool was closed and no real nice place to sit outside. I was told there was a place to sit behind the hotel. When I went back there, I found one chair, a rusted old table siting in an overgrown grass area. Also, I was told breakfast was included when I made the reservation, but when I got to the hotel I was told it wasn't.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Upon arriving at hotel which is located way off the beaten path in an industrial park area with nothing around we were quite disappointed time after time. Under staffed front desk clerk tried her best but there was really nothing she. Could do to make any of the guests happy that we're signing in. We were stopping at hotel on the way back to Canada from Florida vacation with two kids. We booked this hotel because of the price, breakfast included and the pool for the kids. Upon check in we were informed that breakfast is no longer included and the pool was broke and under repairs. The onsite restaurant was closed as well. Great! They gave us our room and off we went. Upon entering the room it was dirty ( not even vacuumed ) coffee machine not cleaned and no fresh coffee in room and the toilet was not flushed and broken we were given another room when we complained. It seemed they almost didn't believe our complaint. The next room was better but not spotless by all means. I have a rewards card and the clerk said I don't know what to do with this. I wil never return to this hotel again and suggest people stay anywhere but here
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Darlene
so disappointed with everything. Check in and out staff was rude and unprofessional. Wyndham should be embarrassed to have their name on this hotel
1 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
barbara
Nice hotel. We booked hotel in parking lot and they had it ready
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Hotel under renovation does not live up to Wndyham"
We checked in around 11:30pm and found out that the internet was down and my husband had to do some work in the morning with his laptop....upon finding this out we went to our room and could not get on the internet. My husband went back to the front desk and asked if they were working on it and was told yes remotely. The room was very run down and I looked out our window to see promised pool in disarray torn apart and leaves floating in the pool. The hotel was under renovation and pool was closed never mentioned on the web site. We choose to check out and was told that Expedia had to call them before we could. Please think twice before staying. Upon checking out only one concerned about us leaving was the van driver when we asked to be moved to another Wyndham property we were told no desk clerk was not helpful in the least.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Lori
"Misleading "breakfast included" deal"
Breakfast was supposed to be included, but they said only continental breakfast is included and asked for $8 for full hot breakfast. It is located in middle of industrial area without any shops around, so we took only continental breakfast without hot food. Then, they have charged $24 on my credit card without consent. So I called them and they said they cannot do anything because their computer is updating now. They said that I can call back later and I had to insist for them to call back. It seems that they do get enough customers spending night for early flight from the airport so they do not care to get repeat customers.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Adequate"
Our booking was supposed to include a continental breakfast but when checking in the desk clerk argued with us (customer service?) and said that we were wrong. Luckily, the hotel shuttle driver managed to get us vouchers for breakfast. Our room was clean but had a musty smell to it and the toilet paper was just sitting on the vanity in the bathroom since there was no spindle to attach it to. Breakfast was adequate but nothing special. Ok if you're just looking for a place to sleep before an early morning flight.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
karren
"it ok it was the cheapest one near the airport at"
I would look at other next time it was not bad but nothing exciting about the place
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Me
"Lousy place to stay"
Worst place I have ever stayed at. Did not read or care about room request when reservations made 3 weeks early. Would not accommodate request at arrival. Door would not lock on room, and when room changed, it was unacceptable. Chipped tub, stained carpeting, etc.. staff left doors open to trash areas so the stench permeated the hallways. Saw other people leave early also.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Airport transportation great"
I found this location after searching for Park and fly hotels near Pittsburgh airport. Most places we had stayed in the past were booked and was surprised to find this Wyhdam still had rooms available, and also provided their own transport. A couple days before our trip, I checked the reviews and was quite concerned about the negative reviews. I called the hotel directly to address these concerns, and was assured that they had been addressed. Our room was quite nice, comfortable and a nice shower. Had wanted to sit by the pool to read, but the pool was under repair and did not have any seating so a little disappointed at that. We had our wake up call as requested, but there was another couple in the lobby waiting for airport transport which filled up the van, so they called a cab for us and we arrived at the airport in plenty of time. Nice bar area, did not eat but food smelled wonderful.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Chery
"Not a good match for us."
Hotel was ok, but a lot of the things advertised about the hotel were not available, the main thing being the pool. We were looking for dinner plans in the hotel and reading the hotel booklet and basically everything in the bar/restaurant section did not exist anymore...
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Stay from hell"
The person checking us in did not know how to do a cash payment. One person in my party checked-in, their beds were made but the bathroom wasn't cleaned. Once she got a new room, there was a sock under the bed covers. We called ahead to verify they had a pool, was assured there was a pool, got there and there is no water in the pool. When I booked, it said we got continental breakfast, but in the morning was informed that no one got free breakfast. Overall, I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED with my stay there and won't stay there again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"2 out of 5"
It looked like they were in the middle of upgrades I hope!!! The pool wasn't open, and it was 90 Degrees out!!! The bar/restaurant wasn't open either. Both things I planned to do while staying. Not impressed by that at all.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Hotel nightmare, Pittsburgh edition!"
Check in was slow and was not the price i was quoted, We finally get to the room and the AC doesn't work. They bring up this rinky dink portable unit that puts out more hot air than cold. So we roast all night. I then decide to shower. Big mistake, the water pressure was non existent. Then the water doesn't drain so My wife and daughter get to shower in dirty bath water. Then to top it all off as if that wasn't enough. When we go to grab the towels to dry off more than 1/2 of them are visibly dirty. This was not as advertised and I am very upset and disappointed. Unfortunately I will have to wait till Monday when the manager comes back from time off to try to get a refund as no one working had to power to issue one.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Ronniegator
"dirty garden"
disappointing, they gave away our room,had to take a down grade, no refund, place was dirty
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Deborah and Frank
"Don't bother with this place..."
Had to change rooms 3 times. Pool wasn't in operation. Breakfast Buffett wasn't open full length that the book in room said it would be so we ended up going out for breakfast both days after already paying for breakfast Buffett both days. Wouldn't stay again!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Keep your clothes on and lock the deadbolt!!!!"
The front desk attendant was on the phone when we arrived and did not greet us until her call was half way over. She stayed on the phone while she checked us in. Then after we reached the room and took off our clothes to go to bed, someone walked all the way in the room and we were so embarrassed. The front desk person whose fault all this fell upon never said a word. Her supervisor just said in a monotone voice whoops sorry bout that. Never offered us anything in exchange for our complete lack of privacy and safety. That front desk clerk gave another group of people the key to our room. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in a hotel!!!!
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Hotel not what pictured on website"
First, it was a small, dark parking lot. They were working on parts of the hotel, and one part was right across from our room. There was black mold on the molding around the tub/shower. The shower head was not working properly and was also leaking. The drain in the tub had blobs of calking around it. We were going to leave our car there and pay $7.00 a day to do so, but decided it was not a very secure place to leave it. The vending machines only took credit cards even though they stated you could use cash or credit. Very disappointed!! Would not stay there again, ever!
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Robbie
"Pool was out of order"
Pool was out of order during our visit. It wasn't a very nice pool anyways. Hotel staff was accommodating in cancelling our reservation.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Wes
"Disappointing"
Pool was emptied and lady at front desk said it was due to an incident. Didn't open next day either. Very disappointing. Bed was not made to look nice and I asked room service for some coffee and she said not a problem. Never received any.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015