All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
1350 N 4th St, San Jose, CA, 95112, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"the best!!!"
it was amazing. the place was great!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice Clean Hotel"
We were staying there while we were at a volleyball tournament in San Jose. Was able to check-in early and the hotel staff was friendly.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Lesli
"Great All Around"
Very Clean, Very Nice, Helpful, Large Room, Comfy Beds. Cant Complain One Bit! Great Stay!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Michelle R
"Great."
Very nice hotel. Close to the airport. Very nice staff. Cordial and helpful.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
GFR.
Nice and comfortable. Restaraunt across the street within walking distance.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Decent place for Business travel"
The access to 101 and 880 is good, so this makes it a nice place to stay if your business travel takes you up both sides of the bay. The included breakfast is pretty good, but it is more of an industrial area so there are limited quantities of restaurants close by and having a car is a plus. Rooms are decently clean, but they are older rooms that have been redone.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Very Nice"
Very nice hotel! Cab ride to like shark tank is under $20! Our new go to for the rest of the season.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Good deal"
The room & hotel overall is very nice. The breakfast buffet was okay - cold cereals, assortment of juices & milk, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, cinnamon rolls, ham, egg omellets. There's this cool machine that makes pancakes!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Samantha
"Overnight stay"
The bed was comfortable, nice shower, staff was friendly, the spa closed at 9:30pm...which was my only complaint...I would have liked it to stay open for another hour or so
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"A good hotel for the price"
San Jose has very few good hotels and this is a rare find. Good value for the money.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
The old saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Well, that is not what this is for so....Here we go. At check in I'm given a room that has a view of a stucco wall, not a wall that ten feet a way, but one thee feet away allowing virtually no light in the room like a dungeon. I go back down stairs and I'm told they have several rooms like this but will see what they can do. I'm given another room that had sun light. When I get into my room I find an old outdated style room. The only chair in the room is in a corner facing away from the TV and the Refrigerator/Micro combo is un plugged. I have to pull the console out to plug it in since I have things to keep cool with me. The bed is situated right by the AC unit so when it kicks on if blows right directly on you. This leaves you freezing when it kicks on and burning up and kicking off the covers when it kicks off. The TV worked correctly only in low Deff. In High Deff, it would keep going in and out. This wouldn't be that bad but, the channels in High Deff. are not offered the other way so it drove me crazy trying to watch a baseball game on ESPN.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-San Jose Int'l Airport
Thank you very much for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express San Jose International Airport. We appreciate your comments so that we can improve both in our product and our service. We have been making changes and updates to our rooms. We do hope that the next time you are in the San Jose area, you do come can stay with us again.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
"Quick Trip"
Everything was good, except the hotel was very hot. The a/c kept our room comfortable but just walking thru the hotel was uncomfortably warm. Yes I would stay here again if I needed an overnight stay near SF
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Victoria
great beds room over looked the pool room was a little small but had 2 queen beds a king would have been better but we travel and book queen beds would stay there again. Breakfast was good
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Clean convenient would stay again --great breakfast
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Patrick
"One night getaway"
was headed to Monterey for the aquarium with the family. didn't realized the Monterey Blues Festival was the same weekend. So hotel prices were too expensive to stay near the aquarium. Found the Holiday Inn Express in San Jose at the price i liked and was honestly pleasantly surprised with the everything. i will definitely return to that hotel in a heartbeat when i head that way again.
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
Benjamin
Housekeeping staff and breakfast room staff were friendly and happy to greet hotel guests. However, front desk receptionist was rude and had a bad attittude. She rolled her eyes and was cranky when I asked her for directions. It left a bad taste in my mouth when I was checking in and checking out.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Pleasant Surprise!"
I came to San Jose to do the Color Run with my family. The hotel was very nice. Better than I expected. Very easy to get to. The room was bigger than I expected. Nice and quiet and extremely clean! The pool was a nice size, it looks bigger in the pictures on the website but big enough. The breakfast was wonderful. A nice variety to choose from. Also close to downtown and shopping. I would definetly stay here again!!!
2 night family trip May 17, 2013
Valerie H.
"Quick in and out"
Landed late In San Jose, called the hotel and The shuttle came within 20 minutes. Check In was really easy and both Ruth and Doeckie were extremely friendly and professional. Ruth offered to run to the kitchen for some orange juice for me because I was starting to Get a cold… That is customer service!!! Check out was just as easy and the entire staff was very very friendly!
Other trip May 19, 2013
"New smell quiet room Breakfast great!"
First impression of room; WOW what a clean new smell. Breakfast was amazing. Pancakes, eggs, and the rest of the usual you might find in your own breakfast nook. The cinnamon rolls were excellent. All food was fresh and tasty. Check in and Check out were smooth and fast.
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
"Holiday Inn Express San Jose"
The room was very quiet, even though the room was next to the swimming pool. The fitness room was well maintained and provided enough space for a quick workout, without having to wait for any machines. The breakfast buffet had variety to satisfy any diet - although I would have preferred plain eggs or the option to make my own omelet...as I am allergic to pork, which was inside the already prepared Denver omelet. Overall a great experience...no major complaints.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Marty
"Awesome Stay!"
I loved it here clean,really nice room n free breakfast buffet was great!
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
vina
"Convenient and responsive"
I arrived very late (after midnight) at the airport after delayed flights. Shuttle service was supposed to end at about 11 p.m. I called from the airport, and a staffperson came to get me in the hotel van -- at 12:30 a.m. The room was large and very comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was far more than I expected. Definitely a good place to stay.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Not Impressed"
It's a little old and outdated. Rooms were cold, hallway was colder. Pictures are a little deceiving because the rooms are much smaller and so are the couches. Served it's purpose though, we needed a room to change and sleep for a few hours before and after new year's celebrations...
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Did not have rollaway beds. Need to update description on web. Personnel very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2012
"In need of updates"
Time to change the well worn sheets and bed covers.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2012
Denver
"hotel good, room needed maintenance"
Great breakfast, nice hotel, friendly staff. Our room needed sprucing up, stain on carpet, scratches on furniture, gouge on interior door. It was clean and nice, just needed some attention.  n carpet
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"quiet stay"
overall clean and friendly staff, comfortable beds
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
alma
"Not bad"
We only stayed one night. Our flight left early the next morning.All in all the hotel was fine.We reserved a king bed room non smoking. We got the handicap room. No biggie. Only complaint I had was the room smelled a musty.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
"Excellent stay!"
Loved the free breakfast.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Awesome service"
First time in San Jose. The Hotel staff was amazing could not have been better. They picked us up super late from airport and dropped us off super early due to our time tables. Super friendly shuttle service. Great directions on how to get around. But I have to say the one thing that ranks as high as the service was the Breakfast, hot a selection and it tasted amazing. I even have to add I was concerned about it being to close to the airport, but it must not have been that close I didn't hear a single plane and I am a very light sleeper. I would defaninatly stay again in a heart beat and anyone I know that is going to San Jose I will tell them this very same thing. To top it all off the price for all I got I could not ask for a better price. Best hotel stay I have had to Date. Thanks to all the staff you all are amazing and Great Job!!!
Trip with friends Oct 7, 2012
Sandy

"Paper-thin walls and ceiling"
Excellent location in questionable neighboirhood. Good sized room but located between pool and breakfast room. Could hear everything outside room, beside room, and above us. Would only stay here again if we were in the main building on the top floor.
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2013

"만족합니다."
객실안에 전자렌지와 냉장고가 있어 굉장히 편했고, 생각보다 객실이 넓고 깔끔해서 좋았음. 평점이 낮은 이유는 잘 모륵 왜 모르겠으나 최근에 다른 곳(평점이 더 높은 곳)보다 더 좋았다.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Jeongil
KR
Simplemente excelente!! Servicio, atención, limpieza, muy buena ubicación, comodidad, equipamiento, muy muy buen buffete de alimentos y sobre todo la atención de las personas encargadas del restaurante excelentes un reconocimiento a su amabilidad y entrega a su trabajo. Lo recomiendo 1,000% y volvería a ir!.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
MX
"Spacious Rooms, Close to the Airport"
I was traveling with my spouse and our two kids. The room was easily large enough and spotless clean. We loved the complimentary breakfast (cereals, fresh pancakes, omelets, turkey sausages, fresh fruits). Light rail connection to the center takes about 30 min. including walk. Nice: free shuttle to airport. Not so nice: we hat a class of teens located directly above our room and the timber piling was noisy all night. Other than that: perfect hotel for us.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
4 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Yoshitomo
JP
"モーテル"
ホテルといっても、モーテルな感じ。フロントの人などは感じが良いが。どうもシャワールームがイマイチ。あまりおすすめしません。SFOに近いのが良いですが、おすすめのポイントはこれだけです。
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
JP
"조금 낡은 느낌이지만 가격대비 그런대로 괜찮다고 볼 수 있습니다."
호텔객실이 많고 공항이가까운 점이 편리. 호텔직원도 친절하고 다 좋긴한데 (아침도 꽤 괜찮음) 오래되어서 그런지 객실 청결도가 조금은 아쉬운 느낌입니다.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"꺠끗한 실내"
기본적으로 방이나 객실 용품은 훌륭하게 관리하나, 아침식사/주변환경이 다소 부족한 느낌 (편의점이나 기타 fast food 등이 자동차 이동없이는 다소 어려움)
10 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
INJUN HWANG
"满意"
失去开会住的,说住的不错
6 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
卢小姐
CN
"Sehr gutes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis"
Sauberes gut gepflegtes Hotel Geräumiges Zimmer Freundlicher Service Kostenloser airport shuttle service Sehr ordentliches Frühstücksbuffet inklusive
Other trip Jun 13, 2013