All hotels in New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States of America
26 US Highway 1 North, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

2.1
    2.1
    1.7
    2.3
"It's cheap, but not worth it."
They fail in 3 major areas. 1. Lousy customer service. They were rude to me at checkin and checkout. The guy mocked me for asking for a receipt! 2. Unclean room. It smelled like mildew and had very old/beaten furniture. I also had no soap or toilet paper in the bathroom. 3. Loud surroundings. Local kids were partying loudly outside my room all night. Don't stay at this dump! You couldn't pay me to stay there again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Christopher
"Comfortable"
We room was clean & comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. Even thought the property was older the room was sanitary & well maintained. I would book the hotel again. The price was competitive.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"DISGUSTING"
This hotel should be shut down ASAP. My room smelled like urine. There was black stuff on the toilet seat. Cigarette burns in all layers of bedding. Smelled like marijuana when I walked out my door. Scary druggies watching me from their balcony. Oh and I was charged $25 for early check in when less than 5 cars were in the parking lot, so I KNOW there were plenty of available rooms. I sat in my room 20 minutes before I booked a different hotel and called a cab to leave. I would like a full refund. DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Waste of a potentially great property. The back where I was located was quiet and spacious.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
"Terrible terrible stay"
this was the worst ever. The shower was broken. The door nob fell off. burn marks on the carpet. kids out all night by my wiindow doing drugs.. cops everywhere
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Pina
"If You Like Staying In A Drug Dealer's Trap House"
......then this is the place for you! Room 219 was fully equipped with damaged doorframe(s) (forced entry evidence), stinked like a dead body was removed from there, and the poorly patched hole in the wall --was that from a shotgun or someone's head being thrown through the wall? Plus, some good charcoal incense killed the odor, no one attacked us that night, room change was coordinated next morning, renovated clean bathroom, new washcloths and towels. The dreary 1970 brown and beige of the room was not welcoming unless your stuck in a time warp wearing nylon as your fab fabric. Difficult to get to from Staten Island, confusing directions, but front desk statf was courteous. Showed the B. Hopkins fight on old tv model and some other really good cable movies on TNT. Lots of parking lot activity on Friday night which made me a little uncomfortable. I was close to shopping and restaurants, and with my favorite person, so the trip was not a complete wash. $126 for a weekend stay, check out by 12. Didn't try the breakfast or use the Internet.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Our toilet was broken. No 24 hour ice. No extra towels. Lots of holes in the sheets. I will never return
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"not safe.please remove this hotel from your list"
We only stayed one hour because we couldn't.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
"Never again."
Dirty, trash everywhere and most importantly did not feel secure in my room.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Manny
"convenient"
Great location, after leaving a late night Comedy show. In New Brunswick.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2013
lakeesha
Awful!!!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Took all my towels"
Requested room service and they took all the towels, left no fresh towels or supplies. Had to go the front desk and get a towel and shampoo. One day they entered the room when I had the sign up for no service. Took the sign off door and I never saw it again. Noisy, close to highway.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"never again"
never again , half of the hotel was comedemed , not colse to any food . car would have been better. i would take it off the hotel.com list . The first room they gave me the bed and room was beeing used. looks like just for the hour . and smell bad , with a open bottle of wine on the end table.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Needs updating"
Hotel was not in great shape. The outlets in our room were hanging out of wall. Wires were exposed. TV remote did not work.Light bulb hanging out of lamp. Rooms looked dingy. Bed was comfortable and I did sleep ok but hotel needs some work
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
Sara
"not bad for the money"
there is nothing to complain. especially with this price. I will stay here next time.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
The hotel keys didn't work. Went to office so many times. Mirror was off the wall put on the side. Toilet paper wet balls left on back of door. The bathroom door had a huge hole that it was half spackled. Sink was leaking so bad that it soaked the bathroom floor. The shower was weak do to the fact to was also coming out the spout at bottom. No towels sheets had hair on them. No refrigerator nor microwave. You talk to office through a glass window. The maid that banged on the door to clean didn't wait for me to answer she just opened & walked in. It was a horrible that it should be closed down!!!! I travel often and this was one of my worst experience.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Debrah
"You get what you pay for"
Location is good as it is just off NJTP. But the hotel is not maintained and the breakfast is not something you can rely on.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Patvin80
"Never Again"
I will never stay there again. every time we had a problem, we called, they said we had to go to the office, before they would come down to fix it.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"rooms was dirty"
Rooms was dirty. They do not taking care the place. We even feel unsecure on the place. The door was mark like no smoking and was terrible. The area for breakfast was orrible.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
"OK for price but needs improvments"
The room itself was fine, and it was obvious they are renovating, but the property is in need of a lot of cleaning up. The web site says microwave and refrigerator but there is only one in the lobby unless they are in more expensive rooms than ours. Breakfast was acceptable. Bed was comfortable. All amenities in room appeared to meet expectations. Exterior had hanging trim, pool is covered up. fences are damaged, but again, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Did not care for the Hotel"
I did not like it there. What more do you want to know, I DID NOT LIKE IT THERE.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"I hated it. Horrible"
The room smelled, the ceiling in the bathroom has mold on it. Unsanitary!!!
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Don't go there"
Loud partys all night. People screaming out side swearing at all hours of the night. Could not sleep. Also Was afraid that my car was going to get broken into. I complained to the office and asked to have my room moved. They didn't care.... They already had my money.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
Vern
"Nice Hotel Near good Transportation"
enjoy staying! Nice Hotel Near good Transportation!Good Breakfast! Nice and helpful staff
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Atul
"Poorly maintained"
Place was wrecked. Front lobby smelled like a sewer. Balcony leading to my room was falling down and covered with cigarette burns. Toilet and sink in room would not stop running. Electrical outlets in room were so old that they did not have a ground prong, so i could not plug my laptop in. TV stations were grainy and snowy. Fridge was loud. Swimming pool was green from lack of maintenance. Neighborhood was bad. Highway noise and cops kept me awake half the night. All in all, WAY overpriced for the quality of the room. I will NEVER stay at this place again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
The hotel was easily accessible from turnpike. The room very basic bed was soft but walls thin and can hear every noise even from the highway. The pool was slime green and the front desk did not even act concern Would never stay there again
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Bgore
"Not bad"
It severed its purpose
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
This room was horrible. The room wa not clean
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
"Large room with comphy bed... Green Pool?"
We arrived at night, the hotel was easy to find and food was close but a pain to get to if you have to go in the other direction... We had a regular room for a good price, staff was nice. Room was large and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Only bad part was we arrived when it was dark and went for a swim before dinner. The pool was nice but was open all night and our room had a balcony over looking the courtyard. Kids were swimming at 3am but didn't really disturb us only when they were leaving. When we woke up, we realized that the pool water was green a very light shade of green, but green none the less. Nothing happened to us and we are fine, we also say someone cleaning the pool in the morning so I assume it is green for a reason other then cleanliness. Overall a good experience will go back again.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
Melanie
"Yeuk!"
First room had no working condition so the lady said "what did you do"? Then "you will have to a smoking room if you want a change because we are full". The light on the entering the roon was not working, The carpet was covered in dost and piles of white stuff and had not been cleaned for a while. She could get no one to service the air conditioner but then she found a vacant non-smoking room. A/C worked but floor was very dirty and bed sheets did not feel clean, I would rate the place less than 1. The hotel needs a good clean and lot of furnishings replaced. Wish had not booked there but it was late at night and I was tired but I hardly slept.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Run down!"
Hotel was run down, in need of repairs to walls and carpet. Although the bedding seemed to be clean, room had an odor and the air coming out of the air conditioner smelled also.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Ann
"Junk Hotel"
I would never stay or recommend this to anyone. Dirty and burned bed sheets. Bath tub clogged and dirty. Old tv with no channels except couple with bad picture quality. No breakfast. Smells really bad
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
MAC
"very very dissatisfied customer."
the room was smelly had electrical extension cord accross the floor for either a air purifier or dehumidifier , I had a room booked for two which clearly state on the site that it can accomodate 5 people. I later requested a change in the amount of occupants from 2 to 5 and pay the difference only to get there and be told the only change they have is for the room from non- smoking to smoking , now I am stuck with 4 teenagers a room I did not book , queen size beds reduced to full , a toilet which you have to flush with caer as the handle pops out on you an exhaust fan thats on its last leg and wont move the air only makes sounds, no refridgerator and your coffie perculator is on the bath room sink next to the toilet , now how sanitary is that. I am very displeased with this Inn don't think I will ever return there. Also the rols for breakfast were cold had to be warmed.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Lots of stuff in need of repair"
Faucet dropped and bathroom fan didn't work. Cable recpetion was poor and wi-fi was intermittent. Only good thing was the cold AC.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Convenient location"
We found our stay to be pleasant, the only thing I may have preferred is a first floor unit. We were easily accessible to gas, food, and our destination. It is my intent to reserve a room at this facility again in a few weeks for vacation.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Althea
"Not what i expected!!"
This Hotel was not at all what i had expected. It was very outdated and the cleanest and nicest part about the whole place was the pool! I could have stayed at the days inn which was cleaner for the same price!! I was not happy ..
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"My stay"
It was ok it served its purpose
2 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
"Never Again!"
I guess you get what you pay for. My overnight stay wasn't expensive and in return I stayed in a dump. The furniture in the room was old and in need of repair. Next time I will spend the extra money to receive the comfort I expect.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"very disappointed for a 2 star rating"
Stayed one night. Hotel is in horrible shape. It was not clean (bed barely made, dirty rug) and with cigarette burns everywhere (bed cover, curtains, holes on furniture). Walls and doors had holes, wallpaper peeling off. We could not wait to leave in the morning. It definitely needs to be renovated.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
VR
"Nasty place"
Not a nice place; terrible across the board. It smelled terrible, the maids did a very shoddy job, TV remote and alarm clock didn't work and the shower/tub was disgustingly mildew-ey and drained poorly.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Would not go there ever again I found out they charged me again after I payed thru hotels.com I don't know why have to call them
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
"Awful don't stay here"
Burn holes in the blanket, shower drain stopped up and the room was filthy. Star rating was two should have been zero.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"NEVER BOOK HERE AGAIN"
WORSE HOTEL IN MY ALL LIVE, IT VERY OLD AND DIRTY, I SWITCH BETWEEN 4 ROOM ND ALL SMELL VERY BAG, BREAKFAST ARRIVE AT 7AM, TO LATE FOR TRAVELING PEOPLE
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
BUF
"Worst Place Ever to spend a nigh"
I am a heavy traveler and I never had that experience with any hotel like I had with that HJ place. The service is such bad, No professional personnel . Rooms and bathrooms are dirty.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
"inconvinient to get tp"
hotel was not how it was displayed on internet. had no sleep due to insubordinate teenagers with no supervision. hotel had poor maintenance. asked for non smoking room but smelled like ash tray. staff was not so hospitable. but cheap to stay in.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
AL
"Enjoyed my stay"
An older hotel, but the room was clean and comfortable. Pleased with the price and my stay.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Disappointing, even for a cheap room."
I found that I could not use the guest laundry because the washer has no lid; that is, the lid has been taken off of the machine. When I told an employee at the desk, he replied that he knew nothing about the laundry. Before I checked out of the hotel, I returned to the laundry to see whether the washer had been repaired. Nothing had been done; every crystal of powder detergent spilled in the room was untouched in the same place as before. While I stayed in the hotel, breakfast featured one or two cereals, small bagels, white bread, milk, juice, and (usually) coffee. The counters and tables were filthy every morning: one morning a pool of milk and cereal remained stagnant on one counter while I ate what breakfast was available. The employee was watching television behind the desk. When I booked this room, it was very cheap for the area, and I did not expect anything luxurious. However, I did not expect the laundry and breakfast to be as I found them, even for that price. The room was spacious and clean enough for me. The lights, refrigerator, microwave, telephone, and television worked. The WiFi was slow and often disconnected me, but it was sufficient for basic tasks.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Traveler
"Wow- it was inexpensive"
This hotel could use remodeling. The towels were dirty and the carpet was deperiorated. If you are on an extreme budget then this place is for you, but you will get what you pay for.
3 night business trip May 20, 2013
Cheap hotel, busy highway, almost nothing within walking distance. Old and rundown, but friendly and helpful staff.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2013