All hotels in Fullerton, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2701 Nutwood Ave, Fullerton, CA, 92831, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"One night stay"
I'm a CSUF alum and have worked on campus now for a few years so I remember what this Marriott used to look like on the inside. They are still in the middle of renovations but it is already much more appealing than before. The staff was extremely friendly and went "the extra mile" when I needed something. The room was very comfortable and clean. The coolest feature was that I was able to control the television with my iPhone using an app! Overall, I enjoyed my stay a great deal. Will definitely be back.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"I wold stay here again"
My daughter will be going to Cal State Fullerton and the hotel is very conveniently located on the edge of campus. The hotel was fine, nothing remarkable. Lobby construction wasn't a big deal. Breakfast is typical and unappealing. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Prices very reasonable. Both mornings my requested wake up call was 10-15 minutes late (not automated) so I was glad I also set the alarm.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Tower of Terror"
Remodeling going on made for alot of construction. That's OK but the sprinkler system was being checked and went off continually. We were evacuated on Saturday night (midnight) because someone broke out a fire extinguisher and sprayed it in the hall causing "fog" which brought the Fire Department. Not a good day for hotel management.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Would gladly stay here again"
A one-night stay after a wedding nearby. The hotel was close to ideal for our needs.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Margaret
"Uggg! Under construction!"
I do not like to stay at a hotel that is being remodeled. It is appropriate to tell potential clients of the situation. It was unpleasant to walk into such a situation. When I spend $160+ to stay in a hotel, I want to walk into a lovely lobby. That being said, I found the staff to be pleasant and the room quite nice.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Average"
OK, About average!....A little pricey being it was under construction!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Joel
"Always return for more..."
I am a many time returnee to the Marriott at Cal State Fullerton. Seriously, I cannot rave enough about how comfortable the beds are and how much I love the sheets! The rooms are always clean, staff is always pleasant and kind and helpful, and I love the Ha' Penny Pub located in the lobby. Their french onion soup is the best... Will continue to return for as long as I have a kid who attends CSU Fullerton.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Lori
"fine if you don't need a fridge or microwave"
It was nice, except for check-in isn't until 4pm
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Clean nice hotel with small rooms."
Fullerton Marriot at CSUF is a nice hotel that is great for people visiting the campus. My experience at this hotel overall average, the room's are small and lack the small amenities that can make a difference. I would rate this hotel 3 out of 5 stars.. Pros: Location and cleanliness Cons: Small room, no extra's and lots of construction.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great Service but Hotel needs updating"
We stayed here because touring colleges in the area. The front desk person was great, gave us a map of Cal-State Fullerton and told us about other local colleges. The hotel itself looks old and needs updating. Rooms are small and bathrooms lack towel racks.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
phil
"Beware of construction and way behind on updates"
A Marriott property? Really? Wow, If I were J. W. Marriott, I'd disown this place quickly. First, the condition was like a hotel that had been neglected for 15 years. And, then, they decided to do something about it but NOT indicate that when you were reserving a room. I was going to the reunion at my alma mater CSUF. Couldn't get more convenient than a hotel on the corner of the campus. BUT, you could go wrong in doing so. Construction, noise, and a bed that would have made those who were responsible for the Spanish Inquisition proud. Why is it that the thing most remembered about a special weekend is the crap of a hotel that I stayed in. Oh, and did I mention, it's a Marriott! Picture of the founder hanging proud (?) in the lobby. Get a clue. and give me my money and memories back.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Convenient hotel to downtown Fullerton"
Overall a pleasant evening and night. We found an inadequate supply of toilet paper. The decor is unimpressive. Breakfast was a buffet, which was good.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"One night stay"
This was a one night stay, as we had business at UC Irvine. Hotel is right there and it was clean, quiet, and the staff very friendly. Not much more you can say for a hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
It was clean and comfortable, and the staff was helpful.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Pretty good hotel"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean but pretty small. The luggage card barely fit inside the room door, and could not be rolled into the room. Nontheless, it was a nice clean room and i'd stay there again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Overnight getaway"
Quick get away for the weekend. Nothing special just okay
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Convenient location for CSU Fullerton trips"
Excellent location if you are visiting CSU Fullerton. Especially convenient for those visiting the College Park Building.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Ok stay but hotel needs updating."
Recently stayed at the Fullerton Marriott for a business meeting. The hotel service was very good but the hotel is in need of some updating. The rooms are old and outdated as well as the hallways. Not the nicest Marriott. The bar was nice. The hotel is close to the college which is nice. The concierge lounge was very small and not so accommodating although the food was pretty tasty.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Lanae
"Older hotel in a nice location in Fullerton, CA"
This hotel does not have "free" Internet access in its business center. No refrigerator and no microwave in the room. It charges $10.00 each item per day to have them in your room. I could not find a "public" microwave over to use either. When I stay there, male staffs were friendlier than female staffs. The location is a strong point for this hotel for people visiting colleges in the area. But, very inconvenient to the "food" places. Bed linens were clean and nice. However, grounds and bathroom doors need a few more scrubs.
Response by Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Dear College-Mom, I'd like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to comment on your previous stay at the Fullerton Marriott. Furthermore, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced and clarify some information. Our property includes "free" Wi-Fi internet for all of our guests and presents the option of an enhanced high speed internet for $9.95 per day. We also have a business center on site in case you may have forgotten your laptop or tablet device. As you mentioned there is a fee to our business as it's operated by a third party company. We conveniently have a microwave located in our market near the front desk if you decide to avoid the $10 fee to have it placed in your room. I'm pleased to hear the location worked well for you. The hotel is located near many fast food and sit in restaurants that include our very own Ha'Penny Pub. Our team takes your feedback extremely seriously. We will look to eliminate your "cons" mentioned to avoid this becoming a reoccurring issue. Best,
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
College-Mom
It was an average hotel with average rooms. Bed was soft and comfortable.
Response by Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Dear traveler, First and foremost we would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay at the Fullerton Marriott. Our team is glad that you were able to enjoy a good nights rest in our comfortable beds. We hope that you can visit us once more when our renovation has been completed. We strive to receive comments that our above average and know the impact this renovation will have for our guests.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good hotel near Disneyland"
Good clean room, good price compared to near by hotels. The room was clean and everything in good condition.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"A wonderful experience and we will use this hotel"
This was our second stay in Fullerton. We were greeted by Alex and Michelle. Both were extremely friendly and had great smiles. They were helpful and answered all our questions. We will be back as we have family in the area.
2 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
"Convenient property..."
Would recommend staying here - best hotel food ever...close to Disney!
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Kavin
"Older Marriott but still clean and comfortable sta"
This Marriott is one of the older ones but is still nice and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Excellent property"
Nice & convenient location. Helpful staff.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"great spot to stay"
The room is nice and roomy. it is a nice room for handicap usage. The staff was great and attentive. There is a bar and a restaurant on site that is nice. The hotel is easy to get in and out of with great parki
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Lee
"Saficient"
The room was normal. Fitness facilities were great!
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Takahiro
"very nice Hotel and outstanding Staff"
Outstanding Staff outstanding service. very nice bar and restaurant. Staff at check very nice. same for bar and restaurant. Room very nice.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Ron
"Will visit again next year!"
We stay at this hotel every Christmas for a family get-together. The hotel is beautiful, clean, quiet and the service is superb. We will stay again next year. The front desk is always accommodating to special requests. Kudos!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Will go back for sure"
Front staff were very nice specially mitchelle. Check-in process was very fast.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
JIGISHA S
"Not worth the money, but not "bad"."
Let me start by saying that I'm one who normally would get a hotel the best review possible. This hotel is not a bad place but certainly not worth $150 a night. The room was clean, the facility was clean and the bed was comfortable. But, the linens were the kind of thing you'd expect at a Motel 6, cheap and thin and in my room, worn out and ready to be replaced. Same with the bath towels, they were not nice luxury hotel towels but old worn out flour sack towels. The room was clean but everything was old. Clean does not equal new. The rest of the hotel outside the room was updated, nice, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly but not real helpful. I mentioned the next morning how old the room felt and that there was no hot water in the shower. I got told sorry and the boiler was down and have a nice day. The parking lot staff, who are not employed by the hotel but rather the parking facility was quite friendly and helpful and made numerous attempts to help me load and a point of showing the closest parking place every time I pulled in. I would not stay here again unless I had no choice or the price was cut by at least 50%.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Close to family"
Very nice, as I needed to be near family. By staying there, I avoided a 100 mile drive.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"We ALWAYS go back for more..."
Our son attends CSUF and this is the only hotel we will stay in when we go to visit. The staff is always friendly and kind (I think they even recognize us now)! The bedrooms are clean, comfortable and the sheets on the bed divine. The restaurant serves a fabulous breakfast and I am a huge fan of their french onion soup in the evening. Reasonable rooms prices + well situated to campus and Disneyland makes this the best bang for our buck. We will continue to return each time we visit southern California.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Lori
"Dissapointed!"
The location is awesome and the staff was great ! The Hotel needs a overhaul.... it needs new carpet and paint inside the building. Our room smelled like mold or something extremely rotten.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
King
"Upscale, convenient"
This hotel has great amenities and is so convenient for visiting my college student daughter at Fullerton State
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Astrid
"Great stay:)"
Very very friendly staff. The service was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Katherine
"Best near CSU Fullerton"
Have stayed other places rated highly on another travel site, but keep coming back to Marriott. Clean, comfortable rooms, excellent customer service, perfect location.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Very nice stay.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Gayle
"A "quickie"."
The room was clean, quiet and convenient. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional, just as we have come to expect from this Marriott property. Well done!
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great service!"
We were warmly greeted upon arriving and each time we were in the lobby area. We were impressed with the quality of service and genuine welcoming attitude. Providing great service is a mentality and the staff has embraced that and is well trained and professional.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
The service was genuine and personal. We were greeted warmly every time we passed through the lobby area and the staff was well trained.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Close to downtown"
The staff was wonderful. My family and I were all impressed with the friendly and prompt service we received.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Awesome hotel and great location"
great location friendly attentive staff super clean
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Le Roux
"Fullerton"
great location, old rooms, wet used towel from previous occupant in the toilet, smoke alarm went off for no reason.. other than that, great staff, great service
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Renato
"Very nice place!"
Very nice room, a little small but the beds were so comfortable. Parking was challenging the first night but I'd still stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Very convenient"
Very good
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Gigi
We decided to take a very random trip to Disneyland, we decided Friday morning and left that same evening, so finding decent hotels was an issue for us. Aside from it being Labor Day, there was also a 10k at Disneyland so nearly every decently priced, clean hotel was booked. This marriott was the closest and most reasonably priced hotel. It was about a 15 minute drive and although I wouldn't stay here again for a Disneyland trip (it's too far with a 7 month old, we need napping capabilities and getting from the park to our car to our hotel and back was way too time consuming), I would stay here again for any other trip I took to the area. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. We stayed in a king room and had to move the desk out of the way to roll our suit cases in, there was too much furniture in the room but we made it work.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Sabrina
"Comfort Needs Insulation"
Great bed, amenities and price, but hallways and walls need better insulation. Three times in the night we were awakened from loud neighbors in the hallway talking, guests flushing toilets and using their sinks.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Blues and Brews Attendee
"Great location!"
I stay here every time I go to Southern California, and I have to say, it is a great place to go and relax! Rooms are sized well, whether you have a double or a king.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
angela
"2nd Stay and still pleased"
2nd time staying at the location. Room was a little small but it was a good experience. Nice staff. I thought my room was about $10 less then I was changed but it may have been an oversight. Definitely recommend staying here.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014