All hotels in Fullerton, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2701 Nutwood Ave, Fullerton, CA, 92831, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Staff was friendly and helpful."
The staff was very friendly and professional. They gave us recommendations for brunch that were great! The little Irish Pub was perfect for drinks and appetizers (chicken wings are delicious!) and the hotel location was so convenient (close to downtown Fullerton).
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Tay
"They still charge you even you have paid expedia"
We booked two room for a family of four through expedia.com and have paid the rooms in full before arrival. When we checked in, the clerk asked for our credit card. She promised it would not be charged because we have paid. The next morning we got the bill slipped through our door and it clearly says balance of 0.00. I took the bill to the front desk and made sure they would not charge us for the stay. The clerk promised again we wouldn't get any charge on our credit card. A few days later, I found two room charges on our credit card bill. I called them several times and each time I was put on hold for 8 to 9 minutes. They promised they would give me the refund. I waited for a few days to see one room charge finally disappear but I was still charged for another room. I called them again. After a long hold, the clerk again promised me to get the refund in a few business days and then he hung up abruptly. I am very mad at this point. Why did they charge me in the first place? I have to check my credit card bill everyday to see that charge magically disappear. Why did I do to get punished?
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Needs an update"
Excellent and personable staff. Decor needs an update. Our only complaint is in regard to the reservation. We booked one night for two adults and two children. The reservation offered included a king size bed only. I did not notice this until the day before our trip. A quick call to the hotel resolved this. Or so we thought. We arrived and the reservation still included a king bed. The clerk arranged for a room with two full beds. (I asked for a room with two queen beds but either they do not offer it or there were no rooms available with this configuration.) A bit uncomfortable for two full size adults in one full bed. Here is a common sense thought... If a site is asking for the number of adults and children on a reservation, shouldn't the reservations available reflect rooms with the queen beds? I don't know too many families that share a king bed during a trip. In fact I cannot imagine any that would be comfortable with two adults and two teenagers sharing one hotel bed. The hotel is fine for a night but we learned through family members that a more up to date hotel was just down the street for the same price.
Response by Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Dear E, I'd like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to share your previous stay. I understand you experienced a few complications during your check in. I would like to clarify any information that may have been misunderstood. Our property offers 2 room types. One being a room with a King size bed, the other having 2 Double Beds. You indicated that the original reservation was booked for a King size room but then changed at check in. Unfortunately, our property does not include the 2 queen beds which why we were unable to accommodate you with that specific room type. When making the reservation it gives you the option of selecting from the room types available. Furthermore, I am pleased to say that our property will be undergoing a renovation. It is scheduled to begin with the lobby/restaurant area by December. We will then continue the renovation to the rooms shortly after.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
E
the room was reserved as a queen bed with a sofa bed, enough for three persons. The room only had a queen bed and no sofa bed. very disappointing.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
raphaello
"Might have been nice if they hadn't sold our rooms"
We checked in around 10pm, on a fully pre-paid reservation. We had specifically chosen this hotel because we had business to conduct in the morning, and didn't want a noisy, vacation hotel. The Fullerton Marriott had given away our rooms, and turned us away, sending us to a Residence Inn right next to Disneyland (20 min away). Got up in the morning to conduct our business in the middle of a thousand screaming kids with Mickey ears. No compensation, just a weak apology.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Never again Marriott
"nice hotel, 6 minutes from the destination"
unfortunately I was held up in road construction, not arriving until 1:30 am, had to be at a meeting by 8:30, it was a very short stay, nice , quiet room
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
stephanie
"Great 3 night stay"
This trip was unexpected and the hotel was booked at the very last minute. My friend and I were thrilled with our room. The beds were so comfortable and the pillows were great, too! The hotel and our room were very clean. The location was very convenient, right off the freeway without the freeway noise and close to restaurants and shopping.
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
Denise
Room was OK but carpet stained and view of wall outside. Would not recommend for price but if you need to be near the university it's as close as possible.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Could not have asked for a nicer staff or overall experience
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Excellent location"
Our stay at the Marriott Fullerton was excellent. The location of the hotel was convenient to all the functions we needed to attend. The staff was courteous and friendly and the rooms were well maintained and clean. This would have been an overall 5 rating however we booked 2 rooms 1 being with 2 double beds. Due to other bookings that was not available and we had a king with a rollaway. It worked but I wish we had been notified prior to check in.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Fullerton Marriott"
Good location for CSU Fullerton parents. Good service!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Great place to stay and a great location - always my hotel of choice when visiting my daughter at CSU Fullerton.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Close to everything we wanted to do."
Everything was very pleasant, and the rooms comfortable. Parking was no problem.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Perfect area and great people as well as cleanine"
First time in L.A and loved every minute. The people, weather and food are the best and so many things to do. We'll be back for sure.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Dalia
"Easy freeway access"
I have stayed her a few times and always find it so convenient to Disney, Knotts and the beach. This time, I dined at some of the local restaurnts: Spaghetti Factory (I've been there several times before - always consistently wonderful and affordable), Fuoco - awesome wood-fired pizza, and Pieology - not the best pizza, but super affordable. Enjoyed the complementary fruit in the morning and cookies in the late afternoon provided by Marriott. Service from the bar was extremely slow. Pool are was very tidy. I'd for sure stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Close to freeways and to ballparks."
The hotel is clean and quiet with comfortable rooms - temperatures were in the high 90s and the air conditioning worked well. Parking was close by and adequate with both campus police and Fullerton police patrolling the area. The lobby staff were pleasant but had to serve several people arriving at once following an event closing - another one-two front desk personnel would have been helpful for that period of time in the mid-to-late afternoon. The wait staff are superior and the food of good quality in the pub located on the main floor. The swimming pool area is comfortable but the pool can be crowded depending on time of day.
"Stopped in for a day"
Restaurant, good food, nice service... bar quaint . Front desk cordial, efficient, very accommodating. Rooms very comfortable, plush beds, many extras. What can I say , I was impressed and that doesn't happen enough to a critical guy like myself. Yup, right on campus for CSUFullerton, enjoy the Orange County weather in comfort.jm
JGiels
The hotel staffs are nice and friendly, but the room cleaniness need to be improved.
gina
After calling to confirm our room would have 2 beds, our family of four arrived to a room with 1 bed, and we were told "sorry, we're booked up and this is the only room left" TV had no remote and again we were told "sorry". Location of the hotel was great, but the staff seemed very unwilling to give us what what we paid for.
Response by Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for your experience with us! I am so sorry to hear that it was a less than satisfactory stay. I do realize that often on the weekends we do run out of rooms with two double beds, however considering that you mentioned that you had called to confirm your bed type, it would appear that the note of the conversation was not on the reservation. I will remind the team of the importance of noting such calls in order to accommodate all of our guests to the best of our ability. Thank you so much!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Pillows were terrible!"
Everyone in our group of 6 in 3 different rooms didn't sleep well due to the Huge and small pillows provided. Terrible.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Not a good experience"
The room is small for the price I paid ($154 includes tax). When I got to the room the room is hot and the aircon is not working. There is no microwave, no small refrigerator. They only provided shampoo and soap for one single use. They have a old TV. The remote is not working properly. The keys keep getting stuck.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Wilson
"Not worth the convenience of location"
We chose this hotel for it's location. The staff at the front desk were unpleasant and rude. They acted inconvenienced by doing their job. Although we stay only ONE nite we still had to ask for fresh towels. By 6am they placed a bill under our door, as if to say "bye, get out". The room was crowded with furniture that didnt fit. The hallways smelled like mildew. It is way overpriced and not deserving of the "Marriott" name. Although my daughter is now a student at CSUF, which is lterally next door to the hotel, we will never stay there again.
Response by Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Hello, Thank you for the feedback that you have given us, as without the feedback of our guests, we would be unaware of areas in which we are able to improve. I am sorry to hear about the service that you experienced as it is not common to receive such a response about the Front Desk team. Nonetheless, I shall certainly talk with them and ensure that we are giving the service that guests have come to expect from a Marriott Hotel.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN"
Really nice hotel with delicious breakfast buffet (not free- but not expensive). Front desk folks were so nice! They served refreshing water at the front desk along with choc chip cookies- I had a few and they were awesome! Also, the hotel was great about giving us dining suggestions. The area was nice and so clean. The room was a little small, but worked out just fine. I was traveling on business and it was a good pick!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Traveling Rep
"Great hotel, will be a returning guest"
As someone who is used to budget motels, this place was a considerable step up for me. Great location if you're visiting CSU Fullerton, Hope University, etc. It's pretty much on CSU Fullerton's campus! The Hotel is a few decades old, I was there during the small earthquake that happened 3 miles away at La Habra Brea on March 29th. Yes, the building shook but the building held together just fine. The worst thing that happened was my shampoo bottles fell over. If you're used to Hilton's and alike then yes, you will be annoyed that the place is dated. But their service is very professional. They even let me checkout an hour late with no additional charge (but don't take that for granted and call the night before if you're gonna try for that). I'll be back here in July for orientation. Stay here! It's worth it. You can take an 18 minute bus ride here from the rail station for $2 a person.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Jon B
"Nice and comfortable"
Hotel staff much nicer than 800 customer service. Wanted early check in because I was trying to make it to a wedding. Called several times and they told me no but I went to the hotel and they accommodated me with no problem.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Very convenient location"
My daughter had out-patient surgery and we spent three days at the hotel. We picked this hotel so that she could attend classes if she was up to it.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Close to my destinations"
The hotel is very clean and comfortable, our stay was pleasant.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Clean Covenient Pleasant Hotel"
The room was clean but bit dated. When I arrived late at night after a long flight- I was told there indeed was no room despite prepaid reservation! The receptionist wanted to divert me to a nearby hotel with lower grading. However, after demanding to see the manager- I was offered a hotel room in another Marriot for that night. Overall the resolution was satisfactory. The parking was free convenient.
4 night trip Oct 15, 2013
HappyTraveler
"One Night Stay"
I saw this as a deal because I had a free night through hotels.com and this was a special deal so I only paid $89 out of pocket. I rated it higher than I would have if I'd paid the $159 "special". The room wasn't more than a $80 room, but good enough for a night if you can get it for 80. Room was not organized well (tv on the side of the bed not opposite it. Great location nearly on UCF campus, but certainly not worth the price.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Ggg"
Need a coffee bar in the lobby (breaksast starts at 6 - but I had to leave earely for the apt - and didn't want to make in the room), and leave some of the bacon in the breakfast buffet a little less done (cook must like is extra extra crispy). Otherwise, good location, staff, and value! Will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
This is my hotel when I come into town. Karina at the front desk is amazing and remembers everyone's name. Sergio, Lucy and Jessica are great servers in the restaurant and make you feel like your at home. Rooms are clean and staff is courteous.
4 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
"My stay"
Hotel is great and the gym was perfect for my needs. Staff was awesome. My only complaint would be that my $26 steak was tough. Would stay again for sure!!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Nice hotel with great location"
All staff was very nice and helpful. The vending machines either didn't work at all or ate my money so I couldn't get any water but other than that it was great. Bed was very comfy and the room was a bit cramped but they did a good job in making sure you had all the amenities you needed with limited space. I felt same in the area and could easily get to LA and other parts of the OC.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Kat
"Nice Hotel convenient to Anaheim Convention Center"
Great stay!! Clean, Staff Efficient and Friendly, Convenient to Convention Center, Good price!!
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Sam
"Enjoyed our stay"
We stayed for 3 days because we were attending the NAMM show at the Anaheim Convention Center. It was a short drive and the rates here were very reasonable. We were able to detour over to downtown Disney for breakfast one morning. Very fun.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Very friendly and clean"
Check in and out was very fast. Front desk people were very friendly and helpful. Hotel room was clean and comfortable. Safe parking lot area.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Alex
"Everything except the restaurant"
This hotel is lovely, but the restaurant inside it was not! Our breakfast was mediocre, the ambiance nonexistent, and we were seated so far away from wherever our "server" was that she left her shift before our table was attended to, cleared, or the check picked up. It was awful! We were there two mornings, and left to eat elsewhere rather than deal with the poor service and unfriendly attitude again the next morning.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Meg
"Friendly and They Remembered Us"
The staff from the front desk, to the restaurant staff, cleaning staff, to the guy cleaning the floors; everyone was friendly and helpful. Some of the staff have been there for a few years (the waiter said 23 years of commuting) so it must be a great place to work. The beds were very comfortable. It is very close to all the local colleges, shopping, downtown, and great places to eat. We like staying at the Marriott near CSU Fullerton.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Ok place, I have seen better Marriots"
Nice location, but the hotel was in lesser condition than I was expecting. Marks on the walls in the hallway and our room, grimy finger marks, scuffs and all sorts that need to be addressed. Iv have stayed in nicer Marriots and nice Marriot owned hotels. its an ok place, breakfast was up on 6th floor, you need your room key to enter, the room way too small and not enough table and chairs. No microwave or refrigerator.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
Gabe
"Awsome Breakfast"
The hotel is nice. The restaurant hosts are the nicest people that I have met at any hotel and it will be the reason for my family to go back to this hotel. The only thing I didn't like are the little here and there at our room. It wasn't as clean as I thought it will be from a Marriot Hotel. It didn't have extra toilet paper and it lack towels and there was trash under the beds. The housekeepers on floor 4 should have more quality control.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
C. Beni
"Easy entrance into flow of traffic"
Did not have time to explore the area, due to family death and illnesses.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Art
"Convenient and Reasonable!"
The hotel's location was great! Very close to freeways and main streets. Hotel maintenance needed some attention -- our first room was not ready when we arrived, and the second room didn't have a remote for the TV set. However, these were remedied as soon as we called the front desk. On our third night, there were no fresh towels--when I called the desk, I was told they were out. Housekeeping did bring up some extras, though. Would be a great place with a few more folks on staff. Looks like they're working to update the Internet infrastructure. The rates were fabulous, and the location unmatched. I'd give them another try.
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
Andrea
"The hotel was okay for an older hotel."
The look of the hotel was pleasant, but the cleanliness could be better. I found a dental floss pick and cleaner between the sheets. I also found the bed far too soft. I think the mattress and box springs might be too old. We had one lunch in the restaurant and found it to be very good. The hotel is quiet except for the noise of the close freeway. I liked the proximity to the Disney Parks without all of the noise from late night park "returners"and the number of food locations that were close to the hotel. I would consider returning to the hotel if I knew the beds and pillows would be better.
Gin
"Marriott Delight"
We had transferred to this hotel from another and was extremely pleased to find all we needed. All I would want is a mirror for us ladies with vision problems for makeup and such but otherwise wonderful stay.
Skye
"Week visit over holidays 2013"
True there are some repairs which were not progressing, and the carpets etc were a little aged (for a Marriott). However, the level of service was on par with my expectations for this company, and the location for the parks, beaches, and family were perfect for me.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Good hotel to stay in,"
We have a very good short stay,
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Abe saad
"Close to Disneyland"
Very nice hotel conveniently located about 8 miles from Disneyland (takes about 10 minutes to drive there in morning hour traffic). Very clean room, courteous staff, good locality, also good rates. Breakfast was included with the room and was very good with fresh eggs and waffles being made on demand. Would have liked a microwave in the room to make tea at night.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Stay"
The hotel needs renovation especially in the rooms. The rooms are also not that big, I booked a room for 4 and we barely had enough space to move around. I had indicated this in my booking and also mentioned to the receptionist at check in but she just kept typing. I felt that when I was paying full price I should have been treated better. We also had a flood in the room above us and they came down to our room 3 times but never offered to move us to another room. I am a gold member at Hilton and felt this was very substandard service and offering from a Marriott.
5 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"family time"
Nice property and location. Breakfast could be improved a bit.
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Nice hotel. Breakfast buffet was excellent ."
Little time spent here. Mostly at family home for Christmas. Wish we had known in advance that this was a pet-friendly hotel we would have brought our little four-legged family member.....next time.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014