All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12010 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

extremely close to the airport with restaurants within walking distance.
easy to get to from airport. everything was preset and had no problems whatsoever.
"Great hotel at a great price!"
Great hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Christopher
"Clean and convenient to airport"
Just a single night stay after a late arrival at PDX. Hotel was clean, but a bit worn. Was comfortable and quiet for our family.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"This is 5 star on a 4 star budget!"
I have been to oxford,shilo, and other great places, this beats them all. breakfast not as good but still fresh scrambled eggs. This is the only comfort inn, i seen of such high quality. This specific one is egual to a Hampton inn, but much lower price. And next to a mcdonalds and 7/11 type store. very save secure place. great wifi too!
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Very comfortable and clean room. Liked the way they had divided sit-out and bed area, and keeping bathroom and bed at two opposite corners of the room :) Breakfast options very pretty good also. Worth the buck!
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
ShyamPrasad
"A good stay"
Very nice stay. Everything was good even the breakfast, and I have had some bad ones at a much higher price. I go to Portland 2 or 3 times a year and this is my new, go to hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Joyce
"Engagement Trip"
I took my girlfriend to Oregon & proposed to her at Multnomah Falls about 25 minutes from this hotel. We had a great time & the room was excellent !
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Ted
"Nice hotel with major flaw"
The room was perfectly fine, and the staff were very helpful and polite. The problem with the hotel is that it would take me upwards of 50 tries to use the key card to get into my room. This is a major flaw. The staff informed patrons that the doors were "tricky." This was an understatement. It is extremely frustrating to not be able to open the door to your room after a long day out and about. Two or three tries is understandable and acceptable - I have had this happen before at other hotels. But the situation I encountered was ridiculous.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"First Night Out"
First night of our honeymoon before we flew out to Europe. It was a fine hotel for an overnighter before a flight out early in the morning.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Butch
The staff was very helpful and we were very pleased with our room
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Close to the PDX airport."
I had training at another nearby hotel, but their rates were too high. I got a room at Comfort Suites at a way better price and had a great experience. There is a bar, convenience store and small restaurant behind the hotel. Literally, only a couple hundred feet away. There is a mall only about 5 minutes away, by car. I did not need a shuttle, but I saw people waiting for one.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Oregon Grown
"Custom Suites/ Portland"
staff helpful with concierge asst
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"Convenient to the airport, but worn out."
The hotel staff were nice, but the room left a lot to be desired. The coffee table had large chips in the veneer, the mattress was saggy, and the whole room smelt stale, like a crowded subway. The heat was on when I arrived, making the room far too warm, and I couldn't get the A/C to stay on to cool off the room. I would not stay here again, regardless of price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Kate
"WONDERFUL STAFF made for a Terrific Stay"
My trip was a absolutely Jam-Packed combination of business and pleasure to a city (Portland) I'd never been to before. Even with the Internet, I would have been absolutely lost without the knowledgeable advice of the staff at Comfort Suites. They saved me many times from looking like a clumsy out-of-towner to my business colleagues, and their personal interactions with those associates and myself while we were all at the hotel left a very favorable impression in all our minds. One of my colleagues who lives in Portland even went so far as to say that, "It's too bad that I live here, or I'd stay here when I traveled!" The staff was also very helpful with helping me find a few niche entertainment options that were off the path beaten by most tourists to Portland, and which were, again, very helpful to me in entertaining people who had already lived in the city for years. The rooms were o.k., slightly nicer that most hotels of this class I've stayed at, but the staff here was really great. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Portland, OR Comfort Suites"
Great service, very clean, and good breakfast! The whole staff was very friendly. The rooms were always clean. The refrigerator in the room was also nice to have.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great shuttle service"
Had a nice stay. Hotel provides free shuttle from/to PDX and Cascades train station which also has many nice restaurants and shops. Free breakfast is above average.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Close to airport--very convenient"
Good location--very near the airport. Arrived late evening and check-in staff was great. Room was very nice and exceptionally clean. Room itself was spacious and the sitting area was nice for eating a snack and to watch TV. Unfortunately, we had a morning flight and were unable to fully enjoy the hotel or surrounding area. The complimentary breakfast had a nice selection of options to choose from. We would stay again if flying in or out of Portland.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Debby
"First rate hotel at a reasonable price."
Very comfortable room with queen size bed, a nice sitting area with a large-screen Tv that swivels from bedroom to sitting area. Very clean, excellent free breakfast, helpful staff, rides to & from Airport plus to the Max to travel to local stores. Highest quality for everything -- it even has a pool.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
KathyO
"nice hotel close to airport"
our experience was good. the hotel was convenient and clean and all personnel were friendly.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Beth
"Portland Trip"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was very convenient to city transit system and shopping center. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the airport"
We stayed here a total of 4 nights. The staff were pleasant and helpful, especially at night when we arrived late due to a flight delay. Although we only had the breakfast on 2 days of our stay, the variety was adequate for the 4 of us with different preferences...it was great that coffee and fruit was always available in the lobby even after breakfast hours. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. We will be staying here again the next time we visit.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Everything was great except the parking. The hotel was full, with no rooms empty. When we arrived back to our room around 9:30 after attending a concert the parking lot was full with no overflow parking. Getting into and out of the lot from the street was also confusing. We stopped at the front doors to ask about additional parking. This is where the Staff were AWESOME. One of the desk clerks gave up his spot for me. Very nice people. Other people come in behind me and they actually had to park at the doors. So other than parking it was a wonderful experience.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Handy so close airport and shopping mall."
Very comfortable spacious room. Nothing more to add, I was in the room all of 12 hours.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
The breakfast pictures looked amazing online but at the hotel the breakfast was truly lacking, nothing like the photos. The food was bland, coffee bad, tea was poor, fruit was subpar, "fresh" items were far from it. All around the breakfast was a disappointment.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Great 2 day stay"
Great hotel. Near airport. Hearty breakfast. Shuttle was somewhat slow - they need to be more truthful about the time you have to wait. I was told 10-15 minutes. It was nearly 40 minutes.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Bev
I was shocked and disappointed that the room reserved for me had been given to someone who apparently had a name "similar to mine." The one who checked me in said that everyone's drivers license was checked, but that appears very unlikely when they checked in the other individual.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Nieces Medical School Graduation"
Overall GREAT, the hotel was good, but the staff was OUTSTANDING.....from arrival to departure.....
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
AMY
this was very close to the airport, portland and all we wanted to see. Room was nice and neat. teh front desk even helped assist with restaurant choices - very helpful.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
heather
"Good hotel"
When I read reviews about this hotel, I was a bit worried it would be some sort of dump. I was very happy with my stay of 5 nights. It was clean, *not* under construction, not loud, had a very good room, had good facilities, and was in a good location. Pool, hot tub, little exercise room and sauna were especially nice touches. Shuttle was very convenient and almost on-demand. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. A few good restaurants and little convenience store within 50 yards of the hotel. Breakfast was consistently awesome. If ever I'm back in Portland, I'm staying at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
K
"Convenient"
Very adequate for our needs. We enjoyed the stay
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Steve S
"Wonderful staff; super-comfy beds; great transport"
We were treated to the best. The staff anticipated our needs and gave us what we wanted even before we asked for it. For example, a staff member researched, called a taxi service to ask how much it would cost to taxi to and from Apizza Scholls. Then when we decided that it was too much so they gave us the pizza places that WOULD deliver to our room. They also researched the places that would pick us up for the tour we went to. Both couples that work there were extra nice to us as well as ALL the other workers we encountered. Our friends told us: "Get a hotel downtown; otherwise, you'll spend $$$$ and time on taxis! " Not so, the hotel did the free shuttle from 4 a.m. til 12 midnight. They took us to the airport, also took us and picked us up at the light rail station. The varied and delicious breakfast was also starting at 4 a.m. til :9:30 a.m. We had time to do much more than you would have thought. Thanks to a great staff and a great hotel stay. We'll be back!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Would stay again!"
I had the best time while staying here. The staff was extremely friendly. The free breakfast was the best. The beds were comfy and the rooms were well-maintained!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Alli
"Friendly Staff"
We called for shuttle service at about 9:30pm and the driver arrived within 15 minutes. Every time we needed shuttle service to the Cascade Station, the hotel staff was prompt and courteous. The breakfast was the typical hotel fare...with waffles, cereal, toast, eggs, etc. It wasn't anything special, but hotel breakfasts usually aren't...it got the job done. The pool entertained our 8 year-old in the evenings. Overall, the hotel stay was pleasant and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Traveler
"Good Value"
Very helpful to have a 4 a.m. breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
CHRIS
"Very convenient to the airport."
Staff was helpful with using business center computer for checking in on airline website and printing boarding pass. Computer use was free.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Bryan
"Great hotel for overnight near PDX"
Shuttle service is prompt (and hotel took great care to assure that I would get on right shuttle, given that there are several with similar names). Rooms are comfortable and quiet, and include small sitting area. Breakfast starts at 4 am which is a real plus given the number of 5:30 am departures from PDX. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Hotel staff is very helpful.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Rosie
"Sandy's Review"
Your staff was very kind and helpful. We enjoyed the convenience to the nice shopping center down the road and to the downtown area. We would come back to this hotel on our next visit to Portland!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Sandy
"Very nice all the way around!"
Super nice staff, very accommodating, clean and comfortable, good size rooms!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Sue
"A Must stay!"
My daughter and I spent 4 delightful days at the Comfort Suites on our Portland trip. The hotel was very clean and well cared for. The room had an extra sitting area, making the room longer and more comfy. We took the shuttle at least twice a day to the Max station or the airport. The wait was always short and the drivers friendly and helpful. I was very impressed by the staff. They always seemed happy to see us return at night. The continental breakfast was a great experience. The attendant kept the food restocked, and the area clean and tidy. We fell in love with Portland and will return to the city and our favorite hotel, Comfort Suites. I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Lottie
"Accommodating Staff, Airport Convenience"
I stayed at the hotel between June 26 - 30, 2014 and found the experience to be a very good one. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating, housekeeping staff did a great job keeping things neat and clean, the complimentary hot breakfast offerings were appreciated and the shuttle made getting to the Airport or Cascades Station convenient to catch the TriMet MAX rail into downtown. The hotel's location is good, close to shops and restaurants at the nearby Cascades Station area, and access to the downtown area is a quick 20 minute train ride. Note that the shuttle does not run consecutively (i.e., every 20 minutes, etc.) but is provided on an "as needed" basis, so be willing to be a bit flexible when it comes to using it. We took the shuttle to Cascade station each morning and caught TriMet into downtown. When we returned to Cascades Station in the evening, we simply called the hotel and told them we were there, and they arranged for the pickup. In our case, the longest we waited was about 10 minutes, but depending on time of day and what other pickups they may be doing, it may be longer. The station is covered, so you can stay nice and dry even during a Portland downpour.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Travis
i liked the location it was quiet and easy to get in and out of. Very helpful staff.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Front desk staff was not very courteous. The morning staff where in a much better mood!
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
S
"It's a very neat hotel!!"
We like this hotel, near the airport but quiet. We stayed in a suite room. There's a king bed and a small living room separated by a short wall. The TV is very big, and there's a small desk, and a luggage bench. This hotel is clean and has enough space for everything. For a reasonable price I paid, I'm really satisfied. If I come back again, I will choose this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Sandy
"Short but sweet"
We stayed just the one night and were quite pleased with the accommodations. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Gloria
"Very good hotel close to the airport"
We dropped our car off at Seattle airport and booked this hotel for its convenience. The hotel provided a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel and even took us to the local shopping centre that afternoon and picked us up from the centre when we were finished, all at no charge. The room was lovely, clean and spacious. If the room was in Downtown Seattle it would have been double the price. The staff were wonderful and extremely accommodating. They were also more than happy to answer any questions we had. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Fiona
Good place to stay. No problems.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Bruce H
"Layover"
Stayed only one night. Very happy with that one night. Also the breakfast was nothing special, but it was complimentary and held me over till we got on the plane.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Clean, reasonable, close by the Portland Airport!"
I was traveling through Portland on my way south and should have gone a little further, because the traffic the next morning was tough through the City. The hotel is well located for business though, in terms of arriving from out of town and/or departing the following morning from PDX.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"A good value for park and fly"
Easy. Clean, Comfortable. Adding parking cost the same as PDX economy but adds shuttle service with baggage handling. That's a plus because wrangling suitcases and carry-on stuff can be a pain using the PDX parking lot shuttles. Hotel was quick in responding to our call for a pick-up as well. Amenities are minimal but the service is very good
1 night trip May 7, 2014