All hotels in Pooler, Georgia, United States of America
301 Governor Treutlen Drive, Pooler, GA, 31322, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.7
"You get what you pay for."
This room was designated as non-smoking but smelled as if someone had smoked 1-2 stays prior to ours. The bathroom light flickered and made a clicking sound. The bed was comfortable and in-room fridge actually kept items cold. Room came with coffee maker but no coffee cups (plastic only.) Complimentary breakfast came with standard pastries and yogurt. I would stay again for the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"satisfied"
One of the best.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
maaz
"Under renovation"
Room was clean, newly painted, new carpet. shower room was old, should be renovated. Front desk should hand out printed sheets with info on local restaurants. Electrical outlets near sink were loose in their box,clearly dangerous, shower should have grab bar.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Ray
Very nice facility and room. Clerk at check-in not so pleasant. Breakfast attendant very nice.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Surprised in pooler"
Walked in greeted with wonderful staff informed about the facilites as well as the surrounding area. Five star service is what I received by the staff
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
mt bugs
"Gross."
My coworkers and I booked two rooms for a 1-night stay. The carpet in both rooms was worn and bare in places. My tub was moldy and the room smelled like dog urine and deodorizer. The heater barely worked--it loudly turned on and off all night (60 seconds on, 30 seconds off ALL NIGHT). I shivered myself to sleep under one thin blanket. The breakfast is sub par and the other guests (as well as the staff) seemed a bit sketchy. The whole place smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking hotel. Not worth the price, especially since there were hotels one exit down that were much cheaper.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Bad odor"
I was uncomfortable because of the terrible odor in our room.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Never again"
We checked in and didn't think much from the outside appearance. The rooms, however, left a lot to be desired. My friends room had very worn carpet and dirty bathroom floor. ours had a moldy tub, dirty bathroom floor (we didn't want to walk on it barefoot!) and the room smelled of dog urine and bad air freshener or carpet cleaner. I think a dog had went on the carpet and they just poured stuff on it to cover the smell versus shampooing the rug. We switched to another room and it was slightly better. The room was freezing and the heater made a loud racket every time it turned on, which was about every 60 seconds for 30 seconds at a time. I know this because I timed it until I shivered myself to sleep under the one thin blanket. I'm a little concerned about the staff's appearance. One woman knocked on the door at 10:30 (90 min before checkout) Her neck was covered in tattoos. Breakfast was sub par. Bagels and coffee and not a lot else. Meh. everywhere smelled smoky even though it's a non smoking hotel. Several ppl looked homeless or like long term residents. One room left their door open and I saw more suitcases than a family would ever need and some guy walked out with a laundry basket of clothes. Who brings a laundry basket to a hotel?! Another dude walked in with a bag of charcoal briquettes. 85$ a night was entirely too much.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice Experience"
We stayed Iast year and think it is a good dollar value property. The property is older with some minor issues(some recently painted areas are peeling, some of the rooms including ours were a little musky). Our room was very clean and everything worked. The staff were friendy and helpful. The little lady that runs the breakfast bar should get a raise--she was great!!!
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
R L
Room smelled bad, Ruined the stay. The staff was good though and so was the location
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Very Good experience! Clean! Staff was excellent! Breakfast was Good! Overall it was good!
Vera
"Nice, except hallway carpet smell like stale smoke"
Good location about 10 miles from the historic district and just off I-95. There are also plenty of fast food joints close by if you are in a hurry. The room was fine - comfy bed, clean sheets & towels, working fridge and microwave, new TV with 40+ channels. The tub was small. Breakfast was adequate, but nothing exciting at all. Staff did their job, but didn't seem to excited about it. A smile here or there would have been nice. The main problem was that the hallway absolutely reeked of stale cigarette smoke. It was real bad. The room it's self was fine, but I guess the old carpet in the hallway was just soaked with old smoke. There were renovation signs up around the hotel so maybe this problem will go away soon. If you are very sensitive to those smells though you may have a problem here. Probably not a great place if you are in town for vacation, but this will work fine for a stop on the interstate or a quick business trip.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"2nd Floor Only"
Decent hotel, but I was awakened in the middle of the night by second floor noise. No bed bug bites, a common problem for other hotels around Sav. Despite the posted sgn, they want you out early - my key didn't work when I tried to reenter the room aroumd 9:30 to leave a tip.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2015
"Horrible staff"
Was treated so horrible by staff that I didn't even stay
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice budget Plus hotel"
Basic hotel with a bit better than continental breakfast. Hot waffles, muffins, Danish, hot and cold cereal. Good choices, nicely served.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"SUPER BOWL"
Nice, clean room. Only thing missing was a TV guide.I don't know about the breakfast because I had to leave before it was available.Booked the room to watch the Super Bowl. Overall,very satisfied and would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
Robert L.
"Quick overnight stay"
I got there around 11:30 pm, stay until 7:00am of the next morning. It was a great price for the amount of time I spend there. Breakfast was not that big, but enough.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Another great stay...."
fast friendly checkin. Also gave me a extended time for check out. Definitely will be back if ever in the area again!!!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
joe
"Uncomfortable"
Uncomfortable
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
""Pardon our progress""
First room I was given smelled musty, the microwave door was busted, and there was no remote in the room for the TV. I went to the front desk and told them about the microwave as I didn't want to get billed for something I did not misuse. I was given a remote which would only turn the TV on and off- no volume no channel selection. The next room they gave me was supposedly non-smoking (as the facility is supposed to be) and yet someone had to have smoked at least 4 packs of cigarettes up and down the hall and in the room. I guess it was better than musty. Breakfast the next morning was extremely disappointing, no milk for cereal, and the attendant was more concerned with explaining to another worker why she wasn't retiring instead of assisting me.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Restless
"My Comments"
Clean and Convenient
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice clean freindly check in would stay again!!"
Room 205 on January 20 2015 very nice updated room would recommend and would stay again. Chech in lady very nice. Bargain at $42
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Terry
"All was Pleasing EXCEPT the WiFi connection"
We tried & tried to get WiFi connection - even went to front desk - still no luck..had to go to McDonald to get thru to do some business & e-sign some forms...
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
d
"Clean and comfortable"
The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the staff was friendly. Not much in Pooler other than a few decent restaurants. About 10 miles into Savannah but convenient to the airport. Continental breakfast was lacking. It would have been nice to have an egg, even hard boiled, or a small yogurt or a banana. Fat pills, cereal, waffles, coffee, machine juice and apples isn't the greatest menu for the health conscious person. With a fridge and microwave in the room we were very happy with the room. We took various routes to Savannah during our stay to see the area so we didn't mind being 10 miles from the city center. This is a great bargain for someone wanting a comfortable and clean room for a great price. And pet friendly is a plus - $10/day isn't bad.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"driver"
Late night ck in friendly service.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Marta
"Very disapointing"
Dirty rugs, tables in breakfast area dirty, hotel needs major updating
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
dianne
"Very good value"
Very good location-great price!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Deborah
"Just OK"
This was a mid-point stop for our drive back home from Florida. The room was showing it's age. The air conditioner was noisy as it started and stopped throughout the night. I could put up with it for one night.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Roach couch"
Walked in the room, immediately killed 2 roaches. Felt scared all night, although only saw one more in the middle of the night when used the restroom. Handle kept coming off the sink. Extremely limited counter space. Other than that, seemed clean.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Meredith
"Nice hotel for the price"
Rooms were clean and tidy. Staff was nice. Facilities were good.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Jagir
"needs improvement"
we tried to check in at 1 p.m. But the lady working at the desk was no help and refused to check us in until 3. We needed to get the room so we could get cleaned up for a meeting that we had but the lady at the counter said there were no rooms that were clean yet because they had had a full house the night before. I find it unlikely that a hotel with as many rooms as that one had would not have any rooms available and clean for us to check in early if we needed to. it was a very big inconvenience for us because we had to go to the mall to change in the bathroom and get cleaned up for our meeting. The hotel policy clearly says that the check in is at 3 p.m. But I was hoping that they could make a small exception for us which they clearly we're not. other than that we found a hotel very clean but very loud as there was a wedding going on until 1 a.m. In the morning with people running up and down our hall and being very loud.with all that being said I would probably stay there again as the circumstances were probably you unique.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
briana
"great bed for a cheap price"
was a little concerned due to the low price 53 but it was clean and the bed was nicer than the 300 a night place i stayed the night before
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
michael
"A pleasant stay at Ramada Inn."
It was pleasant. I wish there would be more of a selection at breakfast....
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Roadside one-night stay"
Good for a roadtrip overnight stay. No frills, very clean, easy room access, and very quiet. Unexpectedly large room with one king bed, microwave, fridge. We didn't use any amenities other than in the room. Lobby had a large tv and Internet computer station. Two teenagers were hanging out there.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
BRIAN
"Okay to stay, but not so great...."
Extremely old hotel. Carpets were very dirty- almost black in places. Terrible odor in the room I stayed in. The heater did not work- was okay with me since I like the cold, but room was very cold. Desk clerk that checked me in was super nice and friendly. Check out clerk was not so friendly, acted like she did not want to be there and did not seem very interested in the fact that the room had no heat for an entire night. Overall, you get what you pay for. I would say that $60.00 was steep for a dirty room with filthy carpets and toilet paper that was not stocked. $30.00 for my pet staying in a room that was already stinky and dirty also seemed a bit unreasonable.
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
Nikki
"get what you pay for"
R O A C H E S That was the only major problem and the fact that the rugs and bathroom floors were utterly disgusting!
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
"Reasonable stay for the money."
Parts of hotel under construction. Older facilities, but has everything you need for one night's stay.
"Need to replace the carpet!"
The room furnishing is very nice. However, the carpet is so old, dirty, smelly and needs to be replaced. The side entrance doors are not properly latched and anyone without a key can enter the hotel. The hotel has hundreds of rooms but seems deserted during the time we were there.
Sam
"cook"
OK but cool it nice stay. Would go back.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
Beverly
"Not what I worthy the name Ramada"
I did not enjoy my stay there at all. The Internet did not work so I could not get any work done. They move me 3 times and still I could not get any reception. The staff woke me up at 9am on a Sunday to ask my to check out when check-out time is 12 pm then I could not get back to sleep. The pipes were noisy; sounded like a hunted house.
"Affordable, convenient and safe."
Great service, comfortable room. Staff very professional and friendly.
lisa
"Good Stay"
Pretty Good stay...
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Brandon
"Awful service"
Dont go unless you want to be charged a $150 incidental fee that is NOT posted anywhere. We didn't know that we had been charged that until we looked at our online banking statement to check our account. Well we ended up having to have money wired to us because thanks to them our bank locked our debit card. We will NOT be back.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Roy
"Nice hotel close to Savannah"
Great place to stay was here for funeral staff was nice and great breakfast ,the only thing I think they could change is the signage we missed the hotel twice ,it sets back off road and we could not see it! Great comfortable room !!!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good place to stay and very well priced"
Excellent stay close to the freeway and not so good restaurants but overall one of the better Ramada's that I have stayed at during the past 6 months of travel on the road .
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Boates
"Trip to Tybee Island - Great Stay"
Nice stay. Hotel has been updated nicely.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"A work in progress"
1st room I entered was either occupied or never cleaned to my surprise which was resolved. Hotel is renovating and room is dsted but clean. What is not mentioned is the $ 150.00 hold on your CC on top of your payment which will be returned in 3-5 Business day. Thats a bit much if you ask me.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Hotel staff especially housekeeping was outstanding. All staff was friendly and efficient.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"All good"
Staff was excellent especially Tabitha and Cherry all needs were addressed promptly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Improvements"
Just think house keeping needs some help never got towels all the nights I stayed!!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014