All hotels in Ruston, Louisiana, United States of America
1951 N Service Rd E, Ruston, LA, 71270, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Clean
    Room is all right
"Lincoln"
Just overnight.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Decent place to stay right off the freeway in Ruston. Close to food, but the road to get to the hotel is difficult to get in and out of.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Ethan
I booked my room on Expedia the week before my visit. When I arrived, my room had not been reserved. When I explained that I booked a week in advance, the clerk started looking through some papers. He found where my reservation had been faxed over, but no one had actually reserved the room. At the same time, a bus of passengers had arrived and started unloading. Luckily, the hotel had 1 last room still available! I will have to say that I was getting quite upset because I reserved a room a week in advance but the hotel didn't bother to reserve on their side.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
very nice hotel
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Debora
"Good stay"
Clean comfortable room. Staff was friendly and courteous. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"As expected for the price - no complaints"
Traveling for business. No issues.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Comfortable stay."
The hotel staff was nice & professional. The breakfast was decent. Quite at night, except for guests who let their room door slam. I would stay their again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"MY PERPECT STAY"
I was very please with hotel cleanliness. The room cleanliness and comfort. we had great service. They have a big hot breakfast and the food taste great. I will come again.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Berryl
"The food was not great."
The hotel was clean was and the bed and pillows very comforty.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Evelyn
Room was clean and in good condition. Hotel was clean and outside landscaped nicely.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"one night stay"
It was ok. Room was noisy and the breakfast was poor.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
We have stayed in other hotels in Ruston but found that Comfort Inn meets our needs best.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Pat
"Good experience"
We had a good experience. We would stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Cynthia
"Smells like smoke!"
Hotel is non smoking but yet all the rooms smell like smoke!
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Dustin
The staff was amazing!!!!! Loved my stay!!! Will stay there every time I visit Ruston!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
carrie
"Not terrible but not impressed"
Hotel room was decent looking but furniture was sticky. Also tub drain was clogged and had to shower standing in water. I made good use of the free Internet and cable. Free breakfast was good. Staff was friendly but cleaning staff was very loud in the morning and afternoon.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Ally
"Not good"
Work being done durning our stay. Noise and room was smoky
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
jerry
"Unsatisfactory"
This was my second stay at this site. My car was damaged by another visitor to the hotel after I checked in about 4:30 PM Friday evening, December 19, 2014 and 10:30 AM Saturday morning, December 20 2014. The manager has yet to follow-up with me after reviewing recordings of who the perpetrator might be. My room was not cleaned Friday night and lacked adequate towels. This may be my last stay.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Disappointed With Staff!"
It was pretty good until one of the people working there told someone I was staying there. I thought that was confidential, I guess not.
3 night trip Dec 15, 2014
Edward
"Game Time!"
Our stay was fine. We were able to check-in early & go the game.The only prolem I had was that I could not get my Choice Reward points & I my card was charged when I booked the reservation when I had a guaranteed reservation instead of a prepaid reservation. Not happy at all with that reservation procedure & will probably not make reservations again using hotels.com.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Bernetta
Hotel going through upgrade!! Overall average for what was going on!! Would have stayed at another location if I knew what on was going on!!
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
They had construction work in building and it began at 8am and didn't stop until late in the evening. The noise woke us up.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Too much smoke"
I was sold a "non-smoking" room. In fact, it was a smoking room without ash trays. The room felt dirty because of the smoke residue in the carpet and on the walls. The entire facility, particularly on the 2nd floor reeked of old cigarette smoke. This facility needs to be gutted from top to bottom. The carpet needs to be removed and every ceiling and wall in the building needs to be painted with a smoke and odor covering type paint- or better yet, gut the ceiling and walls down to bare bones and re rock the whole place. By the time I checked out, I was having difficulty breathing. For the price-Not worth it, unless youre a smoker and really don't care. Furnishings were tacky and the in room refridgerator didn't work. The microwave was dirty. In the bathroom, towel fixtures and shower curtain hanger rail had been pullet out of the wall and replaced off center of the original position, leaving multiple holes showing that obviously no one cared enough to either do the repair correctly or that management didn't care how the repairs appeared or if the job was done right- a 2 night stay in an old refrigerator box under a bridge on the interstate would have been a better dollar value.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Highway Star
"Great location, great access to Interstate"
Just off the Interstate and close to city. staff very courteous. Nice clean rooms, continental breakfast very nice, fresh coffee also. Only issue was custodial staff too eager to clean rooms and went in our room as we were going back and forth moving our luggage around 10:00am. check out time is 12:00 pm. Wife wasn't pleased as her purse and a small bag was still in the room. Other than that, it was very nice and will book at the same hotel on future visits to Ruston.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Nice overnight stay"
The staff was friendly, and the room was very clean and comfortable. There are many restaurants and a movie theater close to the hotel. This and the pool kept my nieces very entertained.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
My stay was great ,plenty of restaurants and access to interstate will stay again
4 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"Would stay here again"
Stay being during cold spell in March, pool, though inviting was not an option. Room was clean with adequate amenities and functional climate control. Ended up spending a few more days than originally planned and continued to be comfortable in my room.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Big Al
"AWESOME Breakfast"
Extremely comfortable beds, loved having the option for soft or hard pillows on my bed! The Breakfast was AMAZING!!! Scrambled Eggs, Biscuits, Sausage along with Waffles and a variety of Fruit, yogurt, cereal and Toast!!! Would DEF recommend this hotel again!
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Enjoyed my stay. However, your site said they had a workout facility. THEY DID NOT! That workout facility was a MAJOR factor in my hotel decision.I felt deceived!
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
The staff were very friendly. The room was very clean.
4 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Chelle
Light near bed did not work, The telephone would not let us make a wake up call , the clock did not work, Very disappointed Thank goodness it was just for one night.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
"cigarrette smoke"
Everything was good except they allow people to smoke on bottom floor. Guess where the smoke goes? We were on the second floor.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
"Great for tired traveler..."
Got in really late--2am--and found the desk clerk to be bright and pleasant, even at that hour. The room was clean and inviting...
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Fair
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
"Not bad"
Not sure how old the hotel is but it has the usual wear and tear from multiple guest over the years. However, I felt the hotel was pretty clean for the most part. The front desk was friendly. We were given a non-smoking room as requested so we were happy about that. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"To pricey for condition"
We arrived at 4 pm checked in. Went to room to find the door ajar and a maintamence man painting outside door. Hall and room had a strong paint smell. Within 5 minutes of getting in a maid comes by to find out if we have towels. We had no towels, wash clothes etc. she came back with towels and handed them to us. Does that mean room was not clean? Bed did not look cleaned. Sheets were thinning. Pillows were clean but I do not think bed was changed. Breakfast had a variety of foods but had absolutely no taste to it at all. My husband is diabetic. I want him to stay with good breakfast but that was not possible here. Good location for us. But not information available for places to eat. Not satisfied with hotel to price.
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
Janie
"Short distance to LA Tech University"
The hotel is right off the interstate and just a few minutes from the LA Tech campus. I found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and breakfast was good. I would stay here the next time I am in Ruston.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Perfect for overnight visit to La Tech."
Experienced no problems. Courteous staff. Continental breakfast met expectations. Hot coffee.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
j
"Perfect"
This is the 2nd time I've stayed at this hotel for business. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable, and the staff friendly. Breakfast was also good. I won't hesitate in staying there again on my next trip to the area.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
"Traveling Home stopping in Rustin"
Had a great overnight stay!!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Good overnight stay..."
Good overall experience. Nice clean quiet room. Friendly staff. Coffee at breakfast was sub par.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
Pottheheat
"in a fair location"
OK
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
"Reunion Visit"
The Staff of the Hotel were great. They were there to meet all of my needs.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Overall the stay was very good. We had an end room by the interstate and it was a bit noisy for me. Otherwise no complaints. Everyone was very friendly and the breakfast was good. Would not hesitate to stay again.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
B. Williamson
Great place comfy bed
1 night business trip May 29, 2013
Great
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Good price and friendly service"
We enjoyed the stay even though it was short. The room was well-kept and updated. The only thing that could have been better were the towels. They were rather small but okay. We were well-pleased and thought the employees were very friendly. The little goodies at night were an added bonus.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
It was very good and exceeded my expectations.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2013
"Good hotel for family stay. Nice size room."
There visiting college students. The hotel was in a great location to the highway. Room was spacious.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
Andrea
"Always check room ASAP"
Made the mistake of not checking my room at checkin. The non-smoking room smelled of smoke, and bed had not been made. There was one room available so they moved me to it.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013