All hotels in Ruston, Louisiana, United States of America
1951 N Service Rd E, Ruston, LA, 71270, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Clean
    Room is all right
"Caring Staff"
The hotel was very clean and quiet.The entire staff was friendly and made my family and I feel welcome.Breafast was delicious. Because I am a non smoker the cigarette smell was unpleasant.However,due to the great hospiltality of the staff I did not complain.We were so comfortable that everyone decided to stay an extra night!Would stay there again and recommend to others.Special thanks to Toya and all other staff.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Dee
"Not the best option for the price"
Was ok, but was overpriced for the quality. I got somewhat mis-directed by my GPS and actually went through the trailer park neighborhood behind the hotel at 10:30 at night - NOT a comforting mistake. Got to hotel, smelled funny in the hallways, old and strange, but inside the room was nice and the front desk changed my room when I complained of traffic noise. Overall? - over-priced, but worked out.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2013
A

"Ruston Business Trip"
Overnight business trip. Remodel has been completed. Only complaint is that the room was overpriced but all the hotels in town were overpriced compared to other towns. This one was the best value compared to the other hotels.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
2 night trip Feb 13, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"A bed to sleep in"
10/13/15 kkg003 Houston, Texas
This hotel is fine for a bed to sleep in, but my expectations are a little higher with hotels. A few good things about the hotel are as follows: -comfortable beds and pillows -wifi -a/c works well -spacious The things that caused my rating to drop: -poor lighting in rooms (and there was a light bulb out in my room, but they did fix that when I reported it) -TV is not user friendly. Takes forever to surf through channels, and there is no guide. Took me forever to find the local channels I had the TV on in the morning, but the maids had changed it while they were cleaning. -The closet bar was too close to the closet doors, so I couldn't close the doors without turning my hanging clothes at an angle. -I had hot water fine in my tub/shower but never got any hot water in my sink. My buddy had the same problem in his room. The GM tried to explain to me in person and in a follow-up email to my survey that it's impossible to have no hot water in the sink but have it in the bathtub. She claims she got hot water when she checked the rooms, but I have no idea how. She never followed up with me after I reported it, and I never got the hot water to work. I tried several times throughout the day when I was in the room. I'm more irked by this one just because of the way it was handled both while I stayed there and then following the survey I took. I incorrectly assumed the survey was anonymous, but it was not because the GM saw my response and emailed me directly. I do not appreciate that and will not return to this hotel for that reason. It's kind of like when you send food back at a restaurant (which is why I don't send food back. I just complain and get a discount). -Noisy location...right next to the freeway, and if your room is on that end of the building, it's bad. -general vicinity of the area and parking lot didn't feel very safe.
"Windows DO NOT open as advertised."
10/06/15 cuzn Loranger
When I travel I normally stay at Choice Hotels properties and check out the hotel before booking it. One of the things I check is if the windows open. The website for this hotel said they opened, but when we arrived I discovered they did not which was disappointing. The staff was courteous ans helpful. The property was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was the standard for a Comfort Inn. However it was not well maintained with hot items being empty often.
"Nice for a short stay!"
09/20/15 ONTHEGOMOM06 Texas
We arrived for a one night stay for a college football game. The access to the interstate is great. The staff is phenomenal! Every staff member that we encountered with a need, they happily obliged. (Jumper cables, opening the pool gate, napkins, and any other oddity). It was refreshing to have a staff that seemed to be glad to have us as their guests. That is not something that you always encounter in this world. We would definitely stay again at this hotel.
"Great place"
05/05/15 David M Harrison, Tennessee
Great place, very clean, no fitness center even though it is listed on website. Outdoor pool. Friendly staff was very helpful with local fares, good breakfast. Would stay there again. However, it was a bit pricey for what it was.
"Very nice.."
02/13/15 Barb J. R
So tired when I got here..inn is doing some remodeling that doesnt infer with guest...my room was very nice & cozy..just the right amount of blankets on bed..I liked that after taking a shower in bathroom, the light turns into a night light after shut off regular light..lobby was busy with young people sitting around but thats ok..I didnt check out breakfast or the pool...parking lot is well lite up but tight spots...EZ to get on I20 from here..no problemd here except next door room making noise.....
"Road Trip"
12/25/14 DelawareLA Houston, Texas
Overall, a good stay. Upon arrival I was, initially, concerned because the parking lot and hotel lobby showed signs of renovation and a bit of disarray. I asked to see my room before I "finalized" my check-in. The room was nice and neat and I proceeded to check in. The breakfast was O K, not great. The breakfast area is compact but adequate. Complements to the staff who responded to my complaints about noise from rooms above. I had to complain twice. 1st time they couldn't find the offender; when I strongly complained the 2nd time, they contacted the patrons whose children were running to and fro. Finally, although the hotel is located just off the highway, the side street may be a little tricky....if you have problems following directions.
"Nice stay overall"
11/12/14 SirKnowsAlot Rockwall, Texas
The hotel was being renovated. Not a particular problem, but sometimes working nights and sleeping days gave me concern that it would be difficult to sleep with so much going on. As it turned out sleeping wasn't a problem. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was, at times indifferent. Breakfast was average at best and with all the construction workers staying at the hotel, a little scarce if you didn't time it right. parking was also a problem. Construction vehicles took up the premium and even handicapped parking. I would have prefered that when I called the for reservation that they had told me about the renovation. Still i have to rate it good.
"Not a Pleasent Stay"
07/02/14 Dr Patricia D Sunnyvale, Texas
This Hotel was not clean. Dirty Bathroom, Tub, shower walls, Toilet and sink. Stinky Smell of old Ciggerettes, in non smoking room. Bugs in room and Not so pleasant Bed and pillows. This was a Very Awful stay. Only one of the two beds was clean, so we doubled up in a bed and I returned home with little bug bites on my legs. Not sure what was eating me, but clearly something eating me in that room. For such uncleanliness, the staff at the desk was kind, but the room was NOT Clean!
"Comfy and clean"
06/02/14 Neskya Austin, TX
Driving in, the smooth parking lot (not broken asphalt like too many places), was a good sign. The front desk clerk being AT the front desk was, too. He turned out to be competent, helpful, friendly, and a good recommender of places to eat. The entire hotel is clean and looks new (although there was strong smell of stale tobacco near the elevator - odd for a "smoke-free" property). The room is spacious, though the desk chair tilts to the left. The coffee maker has both regular and decaf, there's a nice recliner in the corner, and a TV that works as it should. They have good wifi, and an outdoor pool.
"Good 2 night stay"
05/13/14 Jackie C Jackson, Michigan
We stayed 2 nights while visiting our student granddaughter. It was very clean and nice. The beds were comfy and the shower was good. It was fine for what we needed. The staff was friendly. No issues. Our room was quite. Good I-20 location.