All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1 Arrivals Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great hotel a short walk on airport sky bridge."
I live on a Marriott property, and this is a standout Marriott hotel! Beautiful room with modern amenities. Courteous and extremely helpful, professional staff! Plan to stay here on my next trip to Philly!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great start to a trip"
They make you feel important as guests
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Two night stay - comfortable!"
Last month my husband & I had a connecting in Philly that was cancelled, two days in a row. Because of the snowstorms back home we had to book two nights here at the Marriott. Talk about convenient, just walk across the sky walk & you're there. The room was clean & the bed was comfortable. The first night, being so late, we ordered room service. Philly cheese steak sandwiches, what else? It was very good, arrived hot & delivered by a friendly staff member. The next day we had breakfast at the lobby restaurant, it was also very good. The service was a little slow but we didn't mind, we had no where to go. It was a very very busy morning so it wasn't the staffs fault.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great time"
We had a wonderful time Food was excellant
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Worth it!"
Staff and conversations with other guests at the bar were great. Perfect place to wait for someone flying in.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Christopher
"Fine"
Fine
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"airport convienience par excellence!"
great option for an early morning flight or a quick overnite stay. there is shuttle and train service to the city, but this hotel is for airport convenience. it's clean, nice and full service, but the 2 minute walk to security makes it a dream!
deborah
"airport hotel"
great service
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Worst Marriott I have ever stayed"
Horrible. Signage from terminal misleading as they reference direction preceding 9/11. Staff admits the same. Spent 20 min. Walking around trying to find location. Also, homeless were sleeping all over. Security an issue. Asked for manager at front desk .... Never came!
"Expensive but Worth It"
I booked here, because I was snowed in at Philadelphia, and the hotel is actually attached to the airport. It's a bit expensive for an impromptu stay, but the quality of the hotel, the restaurant, etc., are appropriate for the prices. I'd stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Before you fly"
Great night. Excellent restaurant. Will always stay before I fly.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Sandra
"Great place if you have an early flight"
All was good except there were no bellmen or luggage racks to help us with our luggage coming in.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Gina
"Great night!"
We only stayed over to catch a connecting flight. Everything was ready and as we expected. The bed was comfortable. We caught our flight to the Bahamas. Life is good!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Shala
"It could have been better......"
There was no mini-icebox in the room. The bed comforter was very uncomfortable....it was like a plastic bag. Only 2 large towels in the room. Thursday morning, the 1st floor men's room did not have any running water. The dining area was cold both days. The gym was Freezing Cold both days. There was no discount for parking.....$20.00 a day.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Phil
"Over priced"
Over priced. Our prepaid reservation was given out. They accomodated us, but initially charged us again. These extra funds have been held for about a week so far.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
not impressed
"Outstanding location - Walkway to terminal/trains"
This hotel has it all, clean, confortable, easy walk right into the terminal and trains to anywhere in Philly. No need for Taxi or limo service in this town. Food in the hotel restaurant is first rate with unusual and gourmet choices such as the pork chop or scallops, cooked like you have never had them before and sure to make you want to repeat the experience.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Rye
I arrived last at night at the airport and the hotel was very conveniently located, clean and friendly.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great Hotel Airport"
We had to overnight here as the result of a big snowstorm. Every aspect of this hotel exceeded our expectations! The rooms were clean, comfortable and updated. The staff was friendly and helpful and the restaurant was surprisingly good with some healthy choices! The hotel is fairly ugly on the outside but the interiors were amazing!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
jennifer
Close and conveinent . Room overlooked the incoming planes but no noise, a good thing.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Stop Over in Philly"
Needed the hotel for a night stop over. Arrived with my daughter 10:00 PM had to leave at 7:40 on the shuttle to catch a 10:20 International flight. We were told that shuttle leaves every 20 minutes on the minute and that we had to be down at 7:35 AM if we wanted to catch the 7:40 bus. We did and we found the shuttle at the entrance and it was running but the driver is no where to be found. We had to "beg" the staff to locate the driver who came down (it turned out he was helping someone bring the luggage from his room) at 7:52 and said he would leave at 8:00. He claimed that he looked for passengers at 7:40 and found no one. Lies. We were waiting for him at 7:35 as we had been instructed the night before. He wasted 20 minutes of our time before a 12 hour international flight. This was extremely disrespectful and indicates very poor guest experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Wael
"convenient in bad weather"
very convenient to be able to stay at the airport in a decent hotel. Breakfast was good, room was quiet.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Christopher
"Great place"
Closed to town and great parking. Loved how it was connected to the airport and was able to return my car rental and be in the airport within 5 minutes. Greatly appreciate it if you go during winter.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Maria
"Stress free early morning flight!"
Clean and spacious room with large screen tv. Great front desk service and good food in restaurant. Nice bar -friendly. Best of all is walking from your room directly into the airport terminal. We had a 6:30 am flight and weather was iffy so the day before our flight we took the SEPTA train directly into terminal b and the hotel. All very easy and stress free.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Janet
"great night"
just perfect for the early morning flights!!!! stay here often. great for conventions!! food is always available through out the day and night. close to the city and great dining
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"A nice airport hotel"
A good place to overnight. It is a bit pricey, but with a good deal from Expedia it is worth it. Room was in good shape and the staff were very helpful and polite.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Well executed renovation. Nice airport hotel"
Connected by walkway to terminal Clean, quiet. Renovation freshened the facilities and rooms completed sinceour last stay there acouple of years ago.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
rich
"Besthotel close to airport"
This was a last minute decision as plane left very early in am Was good experience Amazingly quiet for location
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Joan
Arrived late due to an airline cancellation and relied on Expedia Rating, which proved to be accurate. Would stay again, very convenient, since an entrance is located within the airport. Breakfast was included and respectable. Staff was friendly and helpful!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"xmas 2014"
it was very nice quiet and convenient to airport
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Convenient to PHL Airport"
Most convenient hotel to the PHL airport, it is connected to Terminal B. Room was spacious and clean, though there was a lot of noise from other guests in nearby rooms and there was a long wait at check in. Would like to have had heavier window curtains as the room overlooked a brightly lit parking lot. Overall a decent choice if you're simply looking for a quick stay close to the airport.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Home"
Finding the entrance was a challenge for our taxi driver....you need some signs directing you to your hotel
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Convenient Overnight"
Good hotel. Convenient for my purposes. Breakfast not up to Marriott standards.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Great location for an early morning flight"
Great location but a little hard to find if you park in a different garage than where the hotel is. The staff was prompt and courteous. The ease of catching a 6 am flight was wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Lynette
"Perfect PHL Access"
Traveling home from Thanksgiving Holiday, and the Marriott is located right next to the airport. I didn't even have to go outside to reach the airport, just walked the service connector to Terminal B.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"How to a Texan survives in Philly"
Only occupied my room aroung seven hours. Enjoyed the atmosphere of the sports bar. Bar Tenders were vey interactive and gave as good as they took. Front desk personel were great. Overall favorable experience for a last second convience stop for the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Hugh
"Very convenient."
Facility is a little tired... Appears renovations are under way!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"layover stay"
perfect place to hang a hat with a long layover
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
This is such a great airport hotel. Super convenient, all-around pleasant experience. Great restaurant, too.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Convenient hotel attached to airport."
I had an early flight and got a great price for the room. The staff was uniformly helpful and very pleasant.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Wayne
"Overnight at Marriott airport Philadelphia"
Great location, short walk through terminal building and you're there. Hotel seemed a little dark and dated at first impression but the staff were spot on and breakfast was good, although a little unusual at least for america that you only had one option either cereal, hot breakfast or pastries not a combination, for the all inclusive room rate price. This would not stop me using the hotel again as believe me, we ate more than our share of food during this holiday! Good location for an overnight stay whilst waiting for connecting flight, would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Tracey
Convenience to Airport and public transportation can't be beat.
Randy
"Convenient Airport Hotel Oasis"
Being right across from the street from the Philadelphia International Airport, I didn't know what to expect. To my surprise, it was Quiet, Great Room, Very Comfortable, Decent Restaurant downstairs-though a bit pricey, and very helpful front desk Staff. I stayed here for the convenience of making a very early morning flight-after a one night restful stay, I was definitely satisfied. I would recommend it for those "road warriors" who have next day early morning flights. Hotel Shuttle service to the terminals is a plus.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Anthony
"Perfect all around."
My husband and I enjoy the convenience of this hotel, plus access to the train to get into center city. We always take advantage of the workout facilities, and the food in the restaurant is delicious. Also I do appreciate the fact that I can get a Starbucks coffee in the shop downstairs!
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Laurie
"Not up to Marriott standards"
Very difficult to find the hotel. The first room given us smelled of mildew, but the staff was quick to get us a new room. There were no robes or coffee maer in the room, as advertised, nor were there on demand movies or wireless internet. We were given just 2 bath towels. The restaurant fare was sub par. As a former Marriott gold member, we were disappointed that a $300 room was so small, basic, and lacking in amenities.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Norman
"Closest hotel to the airport"
Stayed overnight before a flight to LA. Didn't get to use the room much, as we arrived late and left very early in the morning.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Lovely....and convenient"
A perfect overnight before catching Int'l flight.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
carrie
"convenient and clean"
very convenient for my daughter to fly in for an eagles game, the restaurant was clean and had a variety of choices it made the whole weekend for my wife and i very easy
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Theodore
"One less worry"
My choice to insure making an early AM flight. Rental car return virtually adjacent to the Marriott. Polite professional desk staff, clean well appointed room
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great room"
Stayed overnight in a standard room. Great for the price.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Steph
"Surprisingly quiet and nice with good food"
I had an early flight and didn't want to hassle with driving to the airport. I was happy to find that Marriott had a hotel airport and the price was reasonable. The hotel was right across the street from the rental car return so I walked to the hotel after ditching the car. I was pleasantly surprised with how quiet the hotel was. I never heard any of the typical airport noise. I've been in hotels further away from airports and heard planes clearer than I did at this hotel. I also enjoyed dinner and breakfast. I was pleased. There were only two frustrating parts of my stay. First, before I returned my car, I parked it in the garage because I had planned to go into the city to see some friends. Parking in the garage was confusing. It isn't clear what you should do because the Marriott lot is within a paid lot. The way it works is that you take the ticket for the lot. Then go to the Marriott floor of the garage and give the attendant your ticket. Same thing when you exit. It makes sense after you do it once, but when you first enter the garage, there are no signs explaining what is happening. The second disappointment comes from the fact that there is no connection between terminals other than walking outside. So the sky bridge to the terminal is less useful if it is very cold. You need to plan on taking the shuttle.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014