All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1 Arrivals Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

I arrived last at night at the airport and the hotel was very conveniently located, clean and friendly.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great Hotel Airport"
We had to overnight here as the result of a big snowstorm. Every aspect of this hotel exceeded our expectations! The rooms were clean, comfortable and updated. The staff was friendly and helpful and the restaurant was surprisingly good with some healthy choices! The hotel is fairly ugly on the outside but the interiors were amazing!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
jennifer
Close and conveinent . Room overlooked the incoming planes but no noise, a good thing.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Stop Over in Philly"
Needed the hotel for a night stop over. Arrived with my daughter 10:00 PM had to leave at 7:40 on the shuttle to catch a 10:20 International flight. We were told that shuttle leaves every 20 minutes on the minute and that we had to be down at 7:35 AM if we wanted to catch the 7:40 bus. We did and we found the shuttle at the entrance and it was running but the driver is no where to be found. We had to "beg" the staff to locate the driver who came down (it turned out he was helping someone bring the luggage from his room) at 7:52 and said he would leave at 8:00. He claimed that he looked for passengers at 7:40 and found no one. Lies. We were waiting for him at 7:35 as we had been instructed the night before. He wasted 20 minutes of our time before a 12 hour international flight. This was extremely disrespectful and indicates very poor guest experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Wael
"convenient in bad weather"
very convenient to be able to stay at the airport in a decent hotel. Breakfast was good, room was quiet.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Christopher
"Great place"
Closed to town and great parking. Loved how it was connected to the airport and was able to return my car rental and be in the airport within 5 minutes. Greatly appreciate it if you go during winter.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Maria
"Stress free early morning flight!"
Clean and spacious room with large screen tv. Great front desk service and good food in restaurant. Nice bar -friendly. Best of all is walking from your room directly into the airport terminal. We had a 6:30 am flight and weather was iffy so the day before our flight we took the SEPTA train directly into terminal b and the hotel. All very easy and stress free.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Janet
"great night"
just perfect for the early morning flights!!!! stay here often. great for conventions!! food is always available through out the day and night. close to the city and great dining
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"A nice airport hotel"
A good place to overnight. It is a bit pricey, but with a good deal from Expedia it is worth it. Room was in good shape and the staff were very helpful and polite.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Well executed renovation. Nice airport hotel"
Connected by walkway to terminal Clean, quiet. Renovation freshened the facilities and rooms completed sinceour last stay there acouple of years ago.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
rich
"Besthotel close to airport"
This was a last minute decision as plane left very early in am Was good experience Amazingly quiet for location
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Joan
Arrived late due to an airline cancellation and relied on Expedia Rating, which proved to be accurate. Would stay again, very convenient, since an entrance is located within the airport. Breakfast was included and respectable. Staff was friendly and helpful!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"xmas 2014"
it was very nice quiet and convenient to airport
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Convenient to PHL Airport"
Most convenient hotel to the PHL airport, it is connected to Terminal B. Room was spacious and clean, though there was a lot of noise from other guests in nearby rooms and there was a long wait at check in. Would like to have had heavier window curtains as the room overlooked a brightly lit parking lot. Overall a decent choice if you're simply looking for a quick stay close to the airport.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Home"
Finding the entrance was a challenge for our taxi driver....you need some signs directing you to your hotel
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Convenient Overnight"
Good hotel. Convenient for my purposes. Breakfast not up to Marriott standards.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Great location for an early morning flight"
Great location but a little hard to find if you park in a different garage than where the hotel is. The staff was prompt and courteous. The ease of catching a 6 am flight was wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Lynette
"Perfect PHL Access"
Traveling home from Thanksgiving Holiday, and the Marriott is located right next to the airport. I didn't even have to go outside to reach the airport, just walked the service connector to Terminal B.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"How to a Texan survives in Philly"
Only occupied my room aroung seven hours. Enjoyed the atmosphere of the sports bar. Bar Tenders were vey interactive and gave as good as they took. Front desk personel were great. Overall favorable experience for a last second convience stop for the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Hugh
"Very convenient."
Facility is a little tired... Appears renovations are under way!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"layover stay"
perfect place to hang a hat with a long layover
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
This is such a great airport hotel. Super convenient, all-around pleasant experience. Great restaurant, too.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Convenient hotel attached to airport."
I had an early flight and got a great price for the room. The staff was uniformly helpful and very pleasant.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Wayne
"Overnight at Marriott airport Philadelphia"
Great location, short walk through terminal building and you're there. Hotel seemed a little dark and dated at first impression but the staff were spot on and breakfast was good, although a little unusual at least for america that you only had one option either cereal, hot breakfast or pastries not a combination, for the all inclusive room rate price. This would not stop me using the hotel again as believe me, we ate more than our share of food during this holiday! Good location for an overnight stay whilst waiting for connecting flight, would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Tracey
Convenience to Airport and public transportation can't be beat.
Randy
"Convenient Airport Hotel Oasis"
Being right across from the street from the Philadelphia International Airport, I didn't know what to expect. To my surprise, it was Quiet, Great Room, Very Comfortable, Decent Restaurant downstairs-though a bit pricey, and very helpful front desk Staff. I stayed here for the convenience of making a very early morning flight-after a one night restful stay, I was definitely satisfied. I would recommend it for those "road warriors" who have next day early morning flights. Hotel Shuttle service to the terminals is a plus.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Anthony
"Perfect all around."
My husband and I enjoy the convenience of this hotel, plus access to the train to get into center city. We always take advantage of the workout facilities, and the food in the restaurant is delicious. Also I do appreciate the fact that I can get a Starbucks coffee in the shop downstairs!
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Laurie
"Not up to Marriott standards"
Very difficult to find the hotel. The first room given us smelled of mildew, but the staff was quick to get us a new room. There were no robes or coffee maer in the room, as advertised, nor were there on demand movies or wireless internet. We were given just 2 bath towels. The restaurant fare was sub par. As a former Marriott gold member, we were disappointed that a $300 room was so small, basic, and lacking in amenities.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Norman
"Closest hotel to the airport"
Stayed overnight before a flight to LA. Didn't get to use the room much, as we arrived late and left very early in the morning.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Lovely....and convenient"
A perfect overnight before catching Int'l flight.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
carrie
"convenient and clean"
very convenient for my daughter to fly in for an eagles game, the restaurant was clean and had a variety of choices it made the whole weekend for my wife and i very easy
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Theodore
"One less worry"
My choice to insure making an early AM flight. Rental car return virtually adjacent to the Marriott. Polite professional desk staff, clean well appointed room
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great room"
Stayed overnight in a standard room. Great for the price.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Steph
"Surprisingly quiet and nice with good food"
I had an early flight and didn't want to hassle with driving to the airport. I was happy to find that Marriott had a hotel airport and the price was reasonable. The hotel was right across the street from the rental car return so I walked to the hotel after ditching the car. I was pleasantly surprised with how quiet the hotel was. I never heard any of the typical airport noise. I've been in hotels further away from airports and heard planes clearer than I did at this hotel. I also enjoyed dinner and breakfast. I was pleased. There were only two frustrating parts of my stay. First, before I returned my car, I parked it in the garage because I had planned to go into the city to see some friends. Parking in the garage was confusing. It isn't clear what you should do because the Marriott lot is within a paid lot. The way it works is that you take the ticket for the lot. Then go to the Marriott floor of the garage and give the attendant your ticket. Same thing when you exit. It makes sense after you do it once, but when you first enter the garage, there are no signs explaining what is happening. The second disappointment comes from the fact that there is no connection between terminals other than walking outside. So the sky bridge to the terminal is less useful if it is very cold. You need to plan on taking the shuttle.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Convenient Location - good bar"
Spent the night there waiting for an early morning flight from Philly. Only spent about 12 hours there. The bar was good (they had a good scotch selection) and you can walk to the airport, which was very convenient. Rooms were clean and everything was new and modern.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"great stay"
Was great you would think being next to an airport you would hear plans all night but we heard nothing. Was very upscale for a good price. Only thing we would have liked was a air conditioning unit we could control room did get stuffy sometimes.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Adam
Very disappointed. Staff very uncooperative or understanding.
Response by Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Good Evening, We are sorry to hear that our staff was not taking good care of you. There is never an excuse for not being warm and hospitable, and please accept our apologies. Your comments will be shared with our staff . We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, Barry
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Airport location without the airport noise"
Overall, I was very happy with my stay here. I needed a refrigerator in my room which was provided quickly and at no additional charge. I stayed at the airport location because I could not get a downtown hotel at a reasonable rate. This location, however, provided easy access to South Philly which was where I needed to be for work, so it was very convenient. I was also impressed by the fact that while I was right next to the airport, I had none of the disruptive noise I expected I might have. Definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to be in this area.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Cynthia
"Great choice - value and service!"
Access to airport as well as Center City Train was superb. Made many trips to and fro on Regional Rail. Station clean and trains on time. Room and all associated services were just right. Easy check-in and out, able to store baggage on day of check-out until later flight. Staff friendly and helpful. Amenities all top-notch. Room was clean and comfortable with hair dryer, etc. Not one complaint.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Alison
No clerk was present at front desk when I needed to check out. Bellman was rude. Could not get information about shuttle service to terminal.
Response by Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Good to hear that our convenient location worked well for you. Please accept my personal apologies for the lack of hospitality shown to you during your visit. We hope you will return and have the opportunity to take much better care of you during your next visit Sincerely, Barry Director of Operations
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
I had a great experience staying at the Marriott. My flights arrived early and departed late and the hotel staff was very accommodating!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Caroline
"Very convenient to the airport"
Enjoyed our stay at the hotel, very clean and everyone was very friendly. The restaurant was wonderful - friendly staff and great service. Definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Maria C
We picked this hotel because we had an early flight out of Philly.
Response by Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Good Evening, Thank you for your note, and great to hear you enjoyed our convenient location, being connected directly to airport terminals. Please accept our apologies for your guest room not being to Marriott standards. Our Director of Housekeeping is sharing your feedback with our entire team of Housekeepers. We hope to serve you again when you return to Philadelphia. Sincerely, Barry
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Convenient, but came up a bit short on certain thi"
Needed to call twice for a second bath towel, even though room was reserved for 2 people. Minor annoyance, but brings the star rating down a notch
Response by Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Hello Joe, Thank you for sharing the feedback about the lack of towels in your room. Totally unacceptable, and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. But it was good to hear that you were able to benefit from our convenient location, as we are directly connected to Terminals B & C. Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope to serve you again when you return to Philadelphia. Sincerely, Barry
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Everything was great. The service in the restaurant was excellent. I would like to know if someone would be able to email me a copy of my bill which they could not provide to me that next morning. Thank you!
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Mike Rocchi
"Don't gat there after 11:00 PM!"
I stay here a lot and usually get a good deal on Hotels.com but the rate was way to high this time. They also closed the walkway from the airport to the hotel at 11:00 PM so had to walk a long way outside in the dark. Next time I have to land in Philly that late, I will go ahead a get a rental car and drive to one on the many outlying hotels.
Response by Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Hello Louise, Thank you for staying with us on past occasions. We do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered surrounding the airport & hotel's coordination of security measures. This process should not have caused you any delays. We hope to serve you once again, and thank you for all your past business at our hotel. Sincerely, Barry
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Louise
"Pleasently sprised"
Suprisingly comfortable clean rooms, ver helpful courteous staff. Very quite rooms considering its at the airport. Food was prepared well and very tasty. Highly recommended from a constant traveler!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"over night at airport"
This hotel is right there at the airport. Check in was slow but other then that not bad. restaurant service very good. One hiccup in the booking end. As I booked with hotels.com I had choose not to get the breakfast with the room because in clear print it states that it was for two, and we had three in our party, but upon finalization of the reservation it gave the option of adding breakfast for 3 for 20 + tax. I took the add on but upon arriving at hotel they said it was for two and calling Hotals.com they confirmed 2 as well and tried to fix it for three. In the end they removed the up charge for breakfast and all was good. But I would rather not had wasted my time dealing with that issue.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
easy registration, wonderful staff and comfy beds. great experience
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Craig
"IT WAS PERFECT"
Since I was only one night it was PERFECT. I was able to visit Philadelphia downtown using the train station inside the airport and next day I was raining but I just use the cover bridge to the terminal.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014