All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1 Arrivals Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Quite clean
    Great room
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad pool
"a good business decision"
convenient, quality, affordability all excellent. And the airline ticket was cheaper than going in and out of Newark.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"PHL Marriott"
Great location for early morning flights, but our room was cramped and smelled strongly of mildew. Bed was comfortable, however.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Clean, Comfy and Convenient"
i stayed here on my way back to the US after visiting England. The room was huge. The bed comfy and the room was clean. Plus, they have Starbucks. It was great to walk off the plane and get a good nights sleep after a long flight.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Alison
"Impossible parking"
This hotel is basically inside the Philadelphia airport. I booked it because I thought it would be convenient for us to catch our flight the next morning. When we arrived we found that the hotel parking was hidden inside of the airport parking complex and nearly impossible for us to find. We ended up searching for nearly an hour before we finally got where we needed to be. If you are driving in, I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Christine
"Great Overall"
My room was quiet, very comfortable bed, nice bathroom, alarm clock worked. And, I had an excellent salad at the bar before retiring to my room for a good nights' sleep before waking for an very early morning flight back to San Francisco.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Camille
Very good. Pillows so so. I prefer soft pillows.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
roberto
Great location, connected to airport.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Gene
"Very good hotel"
Very friendly staff and good hotel. A good choice when you have an early flight next day. We will def. book next time.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Ramses
"Great Service, Easy Access to Airport"
Quiet. Nice layout and amenities. Convenient walkway to airport terminal.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Theresa
"Just A Walk down the corridor onto your plane...."
I find this place to be the Perfect addition to all of my vacations. The day of flying is taxing, unless, of course, you crawl out of bed and board your plane. It is a luxury to be able to relax the night before, have a GREAT dinner at the restaurant below, and a great night's sleep. I LOVE this place. Clean, fun , relaxing. Watching planes take off from the huge window of your room just adds to the anticipation of travel. It is like a fine appetizer to an awesome meal. All staff professional and helpful. The room service breakfast added to the luxury and it was served piping hot to my door at 6:15 AM.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Kerry
"easy access to rental car return and airport"
Stayed during recent trip to Kenny Chesney concert. Great location,friendly helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Quality and Convenience"
Overnight stay to pick up a relative on an incoming international flight. Convenience and hotel qualities/amenities are excellent
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Difficulty parking"
Parking garage is for vehicles under 6'2"...our truck is higher..man at the front desk stated that is clearly noted on their site and all sites that this is the case. (It is not) so it's not his problem that we don't fit and don't have anywhere to park. He was not welcoming and had a nasty tone. Apparently not the place to go with a large vehicle.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Just over night to catch a flight the next morning.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Anne
"Vacation"
Nice start to vacation!!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"Walk to the Terminal"
Lovely hotel that is right on airport property. Has restaurant and bar in hotel and even has a place to print boarding passes along with flight info. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Staff terrific.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Prefect next to airport"
The ladies at the front were very nice and funny!! They were kind enough to let us check in early and have late check out. Our room was clean and comfy. Very happy I chose this hotel. Would stay again! Great driver and very professional.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Jenn
"Great place to stay before an early flight."
Stayed one night before early flight to Seattle. Very convenient.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Darlene
"Nice hotel but horrible housekeeping service"
Our stay was for 2 nights, Saturday and Sunday. The hotel is conveniently located at the airport. Easy parking, nice lobby, nice corner room. What I didn't like was 1. the roll away I requested wasn't there and 2. the room was not cleaned Sunday. The beds were made but the trash was not emptied, dirty dishes still in the room, towels were hung up but the bathroom was exactly as we had left it. The room was not vacuumed. We didn't leave it a mess nor are we trashy but I've stayed in plenty of hotels and I know what housekeeping is supposed to do. They did take my tip however. When I went downstairs and spoke with the woman at registration she seemed confused and apologized. Very disappointed with this Marriott.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
melissa
The receptionist was very nice.. Attempted to get us a good room not near the elevator, view of the city.. Ended up in a fine room, however went to the closet and someone's dirty clothes were still in the bottom of the closet. Room seemed clean but makes you wonder.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Excelent"
Best experience ever , from the moment i got there to I left . Best staff and sevice, amazing food and fitness area :) defenetaly staying there again :)
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Trip to Philly"
We had a very exciting time in Philadelphia. We took in several tourist sights and enjoyed sitting in the LOVE park by the water fountain watching the neighborhood break dancers. The Philly residents were very nice and helpful. I can't wait to visit again, I will also return to the airport Marriott has my lodging.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Joy
"Convenient by pricey"
very convenient to just walk to terminal But a bit pricey. Was right across street from rental shuttle and walked rather than wait for shuttles
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Very convenient to airport but still need to use shuttle service - no significant noise from planes
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"At Airport"
Lobby restroom was filthy. Airport hotel parking fees were outrageous. $21 a day. They should give hotel guests a reduced price to park.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel with Limited Dining Experience"
I stayed here about four years ago, and it has gone downhill. There used to be a very lovely dining room here. Now they have closed it and the only place to eat is a bar/grill place on the ground floor. However, it is connected to the PHL airport by a walkway, so it is convenient. I stayed here because I had business in Philadelphia and could not get a room in the city center area because they was a large convention in town. It was only about a 20 minute ride into town, so this is a good alternative to pricier downtown hotels.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Irene
"Great stopover."
Overnight, catching early flight. Good access from airport.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Esther
"Good experience"
Good experience.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Frances
Wonderful hotel and made leaving from the airport so much easier!!! Will stay there again!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
The room smelled, surprised for the cost. Also, my car was hit in the airport parking lot (Economy Airport Parking) which was not the fault of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Kathleen
"Airport proximity"
We stopped here to make it easy to catch a flight next morning. Nice and clean
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Rodolfo
close to flights but room smelled like bad body odor
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"The rooms and bedding was very moldy."
Restaurant food was good, staff at the front desk were friendly but room was very moldy.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Satisfied customer"
Friendly staff, great location for late arrival into PHL
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Barry
"Good hotel airport"
I booked this hotel because I was just going flying in for a concert at the Wells Fargo Center in Philly. Great location in order to go to that area where the conerts and sports venues are. Very comfortable room, friendly staff. The building looks a bit old but not the rooms though.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Good but could be better"
love the convenience of the hotel being attached to the airport. My only downfall for the hotel was the fact that for the amount of money we spent, there was no refrigerator or microwave.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Tabitha
"Staff is great"
This is one of the best airport hotels you can stay at. The location can't be beat. The hotel is in good condition. Cleanliness was fine. The staff really stood out. They are friendly and have great attitudes, which you wouldn't necessarily expect for a hotel that caters for convenience and one night stays above all else.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Outstanding all the way around"
Outstanding all the way around
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Aron
"Pleasant stay for a night at a concert"
Came here for the Taylor Swift concert. Excellent location, easily accessible from the airport and next to the train station. Getting the train downtown was really easy & I loved the convenience. Room was clean & comfy, our neighbours did wake us up in the morning though, so maybe could have slightly better sound-proofing.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Overnighter"
Airport is on the 2nd floor.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to Lincoln Financial Field"
Nice hotel, friendly staff! The Restaurant food was delicious, although overpriced! Parking was $20 a night (should have been $17 as a hotel guest but we parked before we knew that). Close to Lincoln Financial Field. The staff was very helpful with directions and getting us a cab!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
judes
"Nice and very convenient to the airport"
I got to sleep and extra hour. Within walking distance from the check in counter. Great window view . Love it.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
mglcorrea
"Clean, convenient, and comfortable"
We stayed one night before an early flight. It was our second time doing so, and we have found it to be the easiest way to travel. You cannot stay any closer to the airport, and it is a very nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Aaron
"Easy In & Out"
The hotel's greatest advantage is you can what from the arrival gate to the hotel without ever going outside or leaving the terminal.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"convenient for morning flight"
made getting up for an early flight a breeze. will stay here again if in the same situation.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Marie
"Perfect for the Philly airport"
Had an early flight out the next morning. Couldn't ask for a more convenient hotel to the Philly airport. Price is a bit high for my taste but it worked.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Nick
"OK"
Had to stay here because the city center was full with a convention. This was acceptable but not fancy. Tripped on a huge mat in the dining room that shouldn't have been there.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
Nice stay but the rooms should have free WiFi available.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Microwave"
I was thoroughly disappointed with the fact that the entire hotel has ONE MICROWAVE in the 3rd floor. I think the least they can do is have a one microwave per floor. (did I mention the microwave was at least 10 years old)
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Cristina
"Philly Baby!"
Using a airport hotel was the best decision I ever made. This Marriott had a professional staff, knowledgeable and friendly. Check in and out was a breeze and being able to print our boarding passes at the hotel was a great convenience. The hotel restaurant was nice but pricey. The wait staff was accommodating and professional.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015