All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3200 N Baltimore Ave, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
"Not up to 4 star rating"
This hotel was advertised as a four star hotel while the lobby,resteraunts and pool were 4 star caliber.The housekeeping failed to clean our room on 2 days.Restraunts and bars closed at 11:00pm every night. I believe they should stay open later given this is a resort town and people are on vacation.Also I believe the air conditioners were turned off in the evenings during the day cool air came thru the vents at night the air was not cool and the room temperture was uncomfortable.Most of the people at the front desk were helpful however on one occassion we wanted to ask a question the woman at the desk was on the phone and ignored us. IT WAS ALSO ADVERTISED AS A NEW HOTEL the rooms were pretty worn to be new. Overall I think this place does not live up toits four star rating and is very over priced. I have stayed at true four star hotels and they have services 24 hours a day.
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Wesley
"Best at the beach"
This is by far the best hotel in ocean city! Great for kids & adults. Wonderful amenities & service!
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Very Nice, But A Couple Of Issues"
We really like the Hilton. It has everything that you want there (beach, pool, swim-up bar, restaurants, business center, nice and safe surroundings). Other great amenities are within a very short walk, too. That being said, there are two things that I don't like about the hotel that prevent me from giving it higher marks. First, it is ocean front, so we want to go to sleep listening to the waves. Unfortunately, if you don't have the sliding glass door completely shut (which takes away the sound of the waves), the air conditioning cuts off. I understand and appreciate energy conservation. However, this is an expensive hotel. I don't think guests should have to make a choice on a hot summer night between having air conditioning and listening to the waves. I have stayed in dozens of beachfront hotels in many different places (both high end and not so high end), and this is the only hotel I've stayed in that does this. The second "negative" is also in the energy savings arena. We had a hot tub sort of tub set-up in the room, and the shower pointed straight down from the ceiling. It had very little water pressure, and you couldn't adjust it to a stronger (or even a different) spray setting. So, despite the other positives of the hotel, I like a good shower to get the sand off, and I like to hear the waves AND not sweat profusely when I stay at an oceanfront hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Evan
"Perfect beach hotel"
Nice clean quiet room, great oceanfront view, comfortable beds and very reasonable drink prices at the pool bar. Nice friendly environment overall.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Carrie
"Awesome!!!"
This hotel is very nice... I enjoyed our beautiful oceanfront suite. Very comfortable and staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be coming back.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Ingiany
"Very nice oceanfront room."
Enjoyed our one night stay at the Hilton. We could only be in OC for one night and wanted to be in an oceanfront room. We were happy with our choice.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Kathi
"Wonderful stay!!"
Absolutely recommend this hotel. We were able to check in early, EVERYONE was extremely helpful and kind, and the hotel has everything you need. The kids loved the water park and the adults loved the pool bar. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were constantly cleaning. We will stay here again and again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
"Quiet retreat"
Great location. Spacious suite. Convenient parking. Weather wasn't cooperating so the outdoor pools were closed.The only thing I was disappointed with was the jets don't work in the tub and the appliances look a little beat up with paint missing on the bottoms.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great hotel for families"
Despite the bad weather, our stay at the Hilton was great! The room was very spacious and perfect for our family. I am a bit disappointed that we were not able to use all of the facilities on the property, but hopefully we will next time, as I anticipate to visit again in the future.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Christine
"Best Hotel on the Strip!!"
This is the best place to stay in Ocean City.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Anthony
"The smelly and messy hallways due to room service"
Everything was wondeful except for the room service trays left in the hallways for two days
3 night romance trip May 30, 2015
rosa
"Rain did not dampen our trip"
Although it rained, it was lovely stay
4 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Senior week"
Great location. Close to main attractions.
3 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Lakeisha
"the best graduation get to gather ever."
It was very nice. Had everything there as far as cooking equipment but a baking pan. But other than that my family's stay was wonderful. I will be back in September.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
antoinette
"Excellent Hotel on the Beach"
We loved the accommodation. Although the weather didn't cooperate, we had a great stay nonetheless. Lots of amenities. Wish we were able to use the onsite water park for our children, but the weather was cold and cloudy. Will try to come back during a sunny week.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Hui
"One of the best hotels in Ocean City"
This place is top notch. Don't read too much into the negative reviews... This hotel is the nicest place we have stayed in OC, and it would be hard to downgrade going forward, after having such a great experience here. SEE FOR YOURSELF! Thanks Hotels.com and Hilton Oceanfront Suites, Ocean City!
4 night family trip May 25, 2015
Christopher
"i highly recommend this hotel to my friends"
we had a great time.we love the swimming pools both indoor and outdoor. the bathroom is great...there's just not enough toiletries. I like the bed and linens. it's very comfortable and the 2 flat screen tv is perfect when you have kids.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Great hotel in a great location."
The hotel was great and took care of all our needs. The view is great and the hotel is conveniently located near everything. It is just a short walk.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Great Ocean City Hotel"
My wife, son and I had a great time. My son really enjoyed the pool and small water park. I was happy to see two lifeguards at all times as well. We enjoyed breakfast in the restaurant and lunch pool side. We also enjoyed the beach out back. I also was able to surf out back, with fresh water to wash off. Parking was great and we could walk to restaurants and mini golf.
3 night family trip May 30, 2015
"anniversary"
Celebrating our tenth anniversary and the staff was wonderful. Great pool bar and beach access
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Todd
"Excellent service/ best family pool in OC!"
This was a last minute one night stay to celebrate our daughter's hard work this school year. The only room available was a corner queen oceanfront suite. Upon check in I mentioned the reason for our celebration and we were given s voucher for two free desserts at the restaurant or for room service. The stay was delightful, and we treated ourselves to a room service breakfast with cookies ( the free dessert) for later in the day by the pool! Upon checking out I mentioned one small detail that housekeeping had overlooked and along with a sincere apology we were given a voucher for a Starbucks beverage, which is in the lobby. It is helpful to hotels to let them know if something isn't just right so they can fix it for future guests. We thoroughly enjoyed the pools here! It's the best kids pool in OC IMO. I inadvertently left my toiletry bag in the room and didn't realize it until returning home. Housekeeping kept it safe and offered to send it to us, but my husband picked it up as he was back in OC a few days later.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Jean
"3 great pools at a great hotel"
good service. good reception by bellhop, "Mr. Jefferson", very helpful and friiendly. Good front desk reception staff also.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"U sleep like a baby at Hilton Hotel."
Hilton has the best beds ever. Location was great, nothing better than oceanfront where u leave your balcony door open and hear the ocean waves all nite.
4 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Janet
"Very comfortable for family of 4"
Its was still cold last weekend (memorial day) so we spent more time than planned in our suite but we were still very comfortable and managed to have a good time.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Working in Ocean City"
Very nice, clean and comfortable
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
"very comfortable"
second time my wife and i stayed here,the best in ocean city!
timothy
"A sweet stay at the Hilton suites"
Such a nice place, the ocean is right outside the door....the sound....the smell....the breeze. The room is so clean & well kept. Feels brand new. And the location is perfect.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Teresa
"Mocho Gracious!"
The Hilton was a very nice, clean and quite. We didn't get a chance to try out the restaurant. Next time!! The outside bar closed early, 4pm and the mattresses were too soft. I would stay again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Valerie
"Great hotel but slippery tub"
Great hotel and will go back. The only real issue is that the tub/shower floor is extremely slippery. Wife slipped getting in and badly bruised her leg. After that we put a towel on the floor.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Long Weekend Getaway"
The room we had was very nice. The people at the front desk were very welcoming & friendly. We had room service from the restaurant on the first floor..wow..amazing food. The hotel was very clean. There were always people cleaning & they were never in the way or annoying. From our room we couldn't hear the lobby or anything. Unfortunately we couldn't find the hot tub, which we thought the people at the front desk said was by the pool. But it all worked out. The gentleman waiting by the front door with the luggage carts were very helpful & friendly. We barely had to lift a finger. Great service. Had an awesome stay at this hotel. Will definitely be back this summer for another stay.
4 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great Stay!"
We had a great room (with a huge balcony). Hotel was very clean and very quiet. Everything was great except the luggage carts were kept locked in a room, and the bellboy would not just let you take one to carry your own luggage up. Of course, you felt obligated to tip.
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"good hotel"
perfect
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
angela
"Loved It!"
Incredible customer service! It was perfect for my best friends 40th birthday getaway! Thank You!
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Nichelle
"We love this place..."
The rooms are spacious enough that you aren't right ontop of each other. The kitchenette and table make eating in the room pleasant. The rooms and balconies are very clean, with a beautiful view. By far the best we have found for the money in Ocean City, MD.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very Nice!"
Stayed here on an Easter get away weekend for 3 days. Had a very nice experience. I would recommend this to a friend. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Best trip ever!!"
It was wonderful. We tried to stay another day but the hotel was booked. We also tried to come back in August for my grandsons birthday but we just can't afford the rooms. We will definitely be back
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Myra
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GET US WHERE WE NEEDED TO BE.
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Dawn
"April sneakaway"
It was nice to visit before the shore season "officially" began. If you are interested in going when it isn't heavy with beach traffic, crowded garage/lobby, then the time we went was superb. The hotel staffs customer service was okay not great but not bad. The surrounding areas and restaurants were mainly flowing with locals.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront review"
Very relax environment. Ocean view was fantastic. I will visit to the hotel next time.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Happy at the Beach"
We had a great visit and were treated very well. The Hotel was clean and the service was great. As a customer I would describe the total experience as extraordinary. You can go anywhere and be treated poorly but it makes all the difference staying in a Hotel where service matters and they know how to treat you. The Hilton in Ocean City is one of those very special places!
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"best beach hotel ever"
a great hotel for a long stay. Outstanding ocean view
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Relaxing weekend away."
This was a weekend away to celebrate our anniversary. The room was very comfortable. More like a one bedroom apartment. Lots of space. Very clean. Comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Quiet. View of the Ocean. Very helpful staff. Check in and check out were very simple. Free parking.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
I like to stay here during the off season in OC. I'd say the suites are becoming a bit outdated. Overall though. I'd still rather stay here than any other hotel in OC MD.
Vincent
"Getaway"
it was my girlfriend birthday and we rarely left the room, great hotel no complaints
"Quick getaway"
Very relaxing!
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Host manager"
Excellent service from Hilton Hotel Ocean City, Maryland
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Mohamed
"Spring break at Hilton"
Staff was friendly, but the room was not as clean as could be. There was hair on the shower wall and a shirt on the floor behind a chair. The lounge was weirdly decorated (dated), but the food and service were good. Loved the suite set up and the oceanfront balcony.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
I loved my stay, the location was great and the hotel was clean and helpful staff.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Very clean and nice hotel. Right in front of the beach .
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
gagan
"Would Come again!!!!"
Loved it!!! modern, clean comfortable. ..what else would you ask?
Other trip Mar 27, 2015