All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3200 N Baltimore Ave, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
"Best Hotel in OC!!!!!"
One of the best places we have ever stayed.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"Very nice hotel right on the beach,"
Great views from our 6th floor ocean front suite. Full kitchen including a full size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and stove. Very roomy 2 TVs a sitting room and private bedroom with a private balcony. Very spacious accomodations.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Doug
"Great Getaway"
Weather wasnt too good but whatbdo you expect for Nov. The hotel is in a great location to be in to middle of things to do. The pool was nicr and the food was excellent! Staff was very friendly from out arrival to the depature. Family of 4 had a excellent time in this hotel!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Matthew
"Awesome Stay!"
Awesome Stay 5 star experience from beginning to end of stay.Exceeded our expectations. We booked another stay in the spring. Outstanding food and service.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great accommodations"
Our room was just perfect for us. Great view of the ocean. Great balcony for relaxing. Bathroom was big and the jet tub was great. Luxury linens. Use the kitchen for breakfast. Very well equipped. Enjoyed our visit in OC and enjoyed the hotel.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Beautiful suite, nice and clean."
Clean and roomy, comfy beds and beautiful view. The room did reek of bleach when we checked in, but at least it was clean! It was quiet and the balcony was fairly private.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Excellent hotel, close to beach and boardwalk."
Absolutely incredible, looking forward to coming back.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
PJ
"Great Disappointment"
We will never stay there again.We were there to celebrate our 60th year anniversary.cHECKED IN ON 10-25 THE ROOM WAS NOT cleaned on 10-26. On 10-27 we went out for b-FAST AT 9:30 AM,returned at 12 noon room not cleaned,wet towels still on floor.Went out again returned at 2pm room still not done, complained at the front desk, waited approx. 45 min.until roomwas finished. The staff at the desk were courteous and had our room service for breakfast deducted from our bill. However we spent the greater part of the day driving around in order to give the room maids time to clean up the room..This type of service is not acceptable and that's why we will not be returning to this hotel. Respectively Marie A. Gardiner
3 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Marie
Nothing more to say. One of the best places in OC.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Justin
"Great hotel on the beach."
Great hotel and location. Short walk to boardwalk. Suites are large and beautiful. Loved the Jacuzzi!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Nice hotel. Staff needs training and/or replacing."
Great place. Would definitely stay there again. The hotel restaurant leaves much to be desired. Poor service by wait staff and manager. Needs a lot of work.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Enjoyable weekend in a great facility
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Victor
"The view and sound of the beach was excellent"
wonderful night and great rate and the Hotel dining was great
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Reggie
"Extremely friendly"
We had very beautiful rooms that were also peaceful. Staff couldn't be more friendly. A must is the french toast in 32 palms restaurant.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Best Hotel in Ocean City from an long time Ocean City visitor.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
This is my second time staying at the Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront and it was a pleasure. The staff was pleasant and the rooms were clean. We have already started planning our next stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Monica
"Special 50 th Birthday!"
My wonderful husband took us to the OC,MD and the Hilton. I could not have asked for a better hotel. My young son was thrilled that there was a Starbucks kiosk in our hotel. My daughter loved the pool. When i looked outside on Saturday morning someone had written Happy B Day in the sand. I knew it could Not of been my husband. I joked about it! Despite the rainy day on Saturday, our weekend was Superb!!! I just love The Hilton!!! Best way to spend my Birthday.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Kate
The view from the balcony is breathtaking. However, the room itself was a bit worn out. The carpet was frayed and furniture was dirty. I certainly would not rate this a four star motel.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Hotel was clean. Loved, loved the private balcony. Perfect location overlooking the ocean. Definitely will be my hotel of choice going forward.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Pettrice
Wonderful stay at Hilton !! Will definetly go back
3 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Beautiful Views, Spacious Suite"
Our 3 day stay at Hilton Suites Ocean City MD was the gem of our 11 day vacation. Gorgeous ocean views, very large, spacious suite, sufficient soundproofing between units, fully equipped kitchen which allowed us to make a meal or two in house, etc. We definitely would try to book there again in the future.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
J
Wonderful hotel and restaurant.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Holly Bednarek
"wonderful place to stay"
The hotel is beautiful and very clean. It is updated and has all the amenities you will need. The hotel staff is very polite and attentive. Parking was great also. I would highly recommend staying here.
6 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"I would recommend to all"
Hotel was amazing, the restraunt was great, perfect place to stay
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"Fantastic!"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. Most Ocean City hotels are beat, worn, not very clean, stained carpets, old beds, etc. Hilton was outstanding with a perfect suite. It was fully equipped, spotless dishes/utensils/cookware. The bedding was perfect--ultra comfortable and spotless. I cannot wait to return!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Suzanne
"Last minute beach trip"
Fun, fun, fun and relaxing.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Beck
"Spacious quarters that are overlooking the beach."
The sitting room as one enters the space is a lovely added feature. Two TV areas made it so comfortable as everyone doesn't always want to watch Fox News all day as my husband does. I got to see Antiques Road Show and other favorites that I thought I would miss since we were relaxing away from home. It is always such a convenience to have a restaurant on the premises that serves good food. All in all it was a wonderful fall getaway.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
joseph
"Wonderful Experience."
I stayed at this hotel on the second night of my visit to OC. The staff at front desk were impeccably well spoken and mannered. The room was absolutely everything I could have asked for in a room,..well no suite. From entering the room with my guest till leaving, we both were completely satisfied with everything it had to offer. A full kitchen complete with everything you need to cook nice meals right down to the dinnerware itself. The bathroom was large and the hot tub luxurious. Cleanliness seems to be paramount here. The living area was very comfortable to relax at the telly. I have to say however the bedroom was the most gorgeous room with two queen beds and a full balcony with sliding glass doors. Even after enjoying such with my guest the beds smelled of lavender and lilacs when ready to retire?? I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes to visit OC with comfort and style. I loved my stay, simply put it was well worth a few extra dollars to stay in the best Ocean City has to offer!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Eve
"Great stay as always"
This Hilton is my go-to place in OC. The service is top notch as you would expect from a Hilton, and they are ALWAYS accommodating. I have booked the wrong date the last two times, and they were able to move the reservation for me. I will never stay anywhere else as long as I keep receiving such amazing service!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Cleaning"
My family and I just stayed for 4 days and the second day we couldnt have the maids clean because our children were napping so the third day we purposely left during those hours so all the sand and crumbs could be cleaned up while we were gone and they never came. It was a little annoying.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Wonderful experience!"
The hotel was wonderful. Right in the beach, nice indoor and outdoor pools. The room was spacious and clean. The Starbucks cart and gift shop are awesome amenities. The only downfalls we're going during H2O international - which really made the surrounding area unpleasant. Lots of loitering people and loud cars. So if planning on going in September research this date before booking. Also a loud alarm went off at 2:30 am, somewhere in or near the hotel and that was annoying. But all in all, great experience and will definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Walked out back directly to beach."
Outstanding facility, enjoyed all facets of our stay. Rooms spacious, amenities excellent. Recommend.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Ray
"Our last vacation before the fall"
We had a great time even we did'nt get the great weather because the the hotel was nice and lot of amenities besides of the beach. I just wish they did not close the kid"s pool with water slide. the brunch in 32 Palm was good and the dinner too.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Rose
"This is a lovely hotel right on the beach."
My husband and I stayed for 2 days as a short getaway. Overall this was a very nice hotel but for the cost (even off season it's expensive) there were a few things that could be improved upon: The stand mirror in the bathroom was covered with rust and unsightly. The whirlpool tub in the bathroom wasn't fully functional and the outside Most of the staff were friendly, some were not --one young man in particular was dismissive and cut my husband off getting off the elevator. I was surprised that when we left our room at 9 AM and returned after 1 PM it still hadn't been cleaned.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Michele
"Amazing"
We loved staying at the Hilton on the ocean front in Ocean City. It was a full suite with a kitchen, living area, jacuzzi and everything! Wish we stayed more than only one day! We plan to stay with Hilton in the future!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Kerry S.
Staff was very helpful. The restaurant food was delicious, although it was faster to order room service. The view from our room was AMAZING!! Close to the boardwalk. Would book here again!!!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Stayed for 3 days and had a great time. Loved the complimentary laundry room and supplies. I am one who does not like taking home dirty clothes.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
I enjoyed my stay. The view was beautiful and I liked the pools. The staff was very friendly. The room was nice/however I it was a bit pricey at $1324 for 4 nights after labor day. I actually could have stayed at a condo right on the beach that was much bigger then this and less money.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"reviews fit perfectly"
I picked this hotel based on the reviews I read and ratings. ... I wasnt disappointed.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Wonderful experience from Check in to check out"
Wonderful staff! Best experience ever!! Will definately stay here again!!!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
GREAT! This is the third year that I have stayed at this hotel, and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Ocean City.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"well maintained, beachfront with good size balcony"
We enjoyed our short getaway after Labor Day....clean rooms, 2 flat screen TVs and great bedding, especially the pillows.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Tony
Great hotel great pool for children. Very clean. Good service
3 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Glenn
"Right on the beach!"
Room was ready and clean when we arrived. The hotel itself is pleasant and so are the staff from front desk to bellhops to maids. Rooms are very quiet at and with two TV's everyone can watch whatever they like at the same time. Will probably stay there again!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great Beach Hotel"
Hotel amenities (pools, esp. the kid's pool, bars, access to beach, etc.) are first rate. Restaurant, food and restaurant wait staff need some work. But certainly not any worse than other OC beach hotels. All in all, a very good, consistently, good, hotel that I would enthusiastically recommend.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Ron
"Best Hotel in OC!"
Everything was perfect! We were traveling with 2 kids, both under 3. This hotel was clean, and it had a fully stocked kitchen, it was absolutely perfect! I won't stay anywhere else in OC. I have stayed and many "snooty" hotels, aka very pricey, and generally the staff can also be "snooty", but in this case, the staff was phenomenal! Soooo friendly, I loved it!
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"Excellent hotel right by the beach"
I have never been in the Ocean and this was the first time I stayed at Hilton. I really liked this hotel because there was kid pool with slide and really comfortable when you go directly to the beach from the pools. The room was so convenient with kitchen and DVD player that I could play kid movies for my children. Recommended to everyone
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Vanna
"I loved it here!"
This hotel was really beautiful. My family and I had a great time- I definitely recommend this hotel if traveling to ocean city.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Diane D
"Good usual hilton quality"
We had a ocean front room, with a living room. The place is beautiful and my sons loved the children's pool. They have a nice restaurant too but with so many options in the neighborhood we ate outside.
4 night trip May 28, 2014
A
"Pricey But Great"
Most everything was very pleasing and comfortable about the hotel. The rooms were clean and spacious with a great view, large bathroom, fantastic kitchen and comfortable living room.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014