All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
3200 N Baltimore Ave, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
"Loved It!"
Incredible customer service! It was perfect for my best friends 40th birthday getaway! Thank You!
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Nichelle
"We love this place..."
The rooms are spacious enough that you aren't right ontop of each other. The kitchenette and table make eating in the room pleasant. The rooms and balconies are very clean, with a beautiful view. By far the best we have found for the money in Ocean City, MD.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very Nice!"
Stayed here on an Easter get away weekend for 3 days. Had a very nice experience. I would recommend this to a friend. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Best trip ever!!"
It was wonderful. We tried to stay another day but the hotel was booked. We also tried to come back in August for my grandsons birthday but we just can't afford the rooms. We will definitely be back
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Myra
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GET US WHERE WE NEEDED TO BE.
2 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Dawn
"April sneakaway"
It was nice to visit before the shore season "officially" began. If you are interested in going when it isn't heavy with beach traffic, crowded garage/lobby, then the time we went was superb. The hotel staffs customer service was okay not great but not bad. The surrounding areas and restaurants were mainly flowing with locals.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Awesome room and location"
Our room at the Hilton was beautiful, although, if you want an ocean view, I do not suggest staying on the first floor. Other than that, our stay was perfect! The indoor pool was fun for my daughter, the jetted tub was relaxing for me, and my husband loved that the room was so clean. The beds were very comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful. This was a wonderful stay and I highly recommend the Hilton!
Other trip May 7, 2015
Malia
"Runaway"
An escape weekend, last minute reservation, great luck! Pam at front desk was as professional as she is beautiful! Room was more than expected. Indoor pool is a blessing; however, the room was stifling! Lucky for warm weather, we were able to use the outdoor pool. Great location with convenient parking. Restaurant is decent, breakfast buffet could have used more attention. No maid service 2nd day.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Pottstown, PA
"Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront review"
Very relax environment. Ocean view was fantastic. I will visit to the hotel next time.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Great hotel! Awesome view of the beach."
We absolutely enjoyed staying at this hotel. The room is so spacious and clean. The view was magnificent. We would absolutely stay there again.
Other trip May 5, 2015
L and D
"Happy at the Beach"
We had a great visit and were treated very well. The Hotel was clean and the service was great. As a customer I would describe the total experience as extraordinary. You can go anywhere and be treated poorly but it makes all the difference staying in a Hotel where service matters and they know how to treat you. The Hilton in Ocean City is one of those very special places!
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Wonderful staff"
Staying at the Hilton was a wonderful experience. Expedia had messed up my reservation and never sent it over so I never had a room reserved but the staff at the Hilton made sure to get me a wonderful room and apologize for this even though this was not their fault at all. Wonderful stay, staff and room! Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"best beach hotel ever"
a great hotel for a long stay. Outstanding ocean view
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Relaxing weekend away."
This was a weekend away to celebrate our anniversary. The room was very comfortable. More like a one bedroom apartment. Lots of space. Very clean. Comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Quiet. View of the Ocean. Very helpful staff. Check in and check out were very simple. Free parking.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"close to beach"
Checked in OK for a 2 night stay . . Hotel was pretty nice . . . Room was clean but very uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Arcee
"Beautiful ocean view"
Enjoyed the ocean and beach view. The kids enjoyed the pool and gameroom.We would stay here again!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
I like to stay here during the off season in OC. I'd say the suites are becoming a bit outdated. Overall though. I'd still rather stay here than any other hotel in OC MD.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Vincent
"Getaway"
it was my girlfriend birthday and we rarely left the room, great hotel no complaints
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great location, helpful and friendly staff."
Excellent location on the beach, great sized rooms, wonderfully warm staff.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
deb
"Rooms were spacious and very clean."
Would definitely come back to this same hotel, as long as there is availability.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Host manager"
Excellent service from Hilton Hotel Ocean City, Maryland
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Mohamed
It was a wonderful hotel to stay at especially for families. I had a wonderful time.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Wake up call!"
Nothing like being woke up at 3:52 AM (mind you we have migraines), refrigerator motor was making a loud noise like a boat horn going off (nothing greater than being startled awake). So we had to get up and unplug it, it lasted more than about 2 minutes. Next day plugged it back in (to use) and no noise, well around 2AM it decided to once again make a loud crazy noise. Once again unplugged it, this time went to front desk and they had someone come up and look into it and he replaced it, the next refrigerator seemed to not cool off as fast. :( So stuff was warm for most of the day.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"SPRING BREAK FOR BOTH OF MY DAUGHTERS HS + COLLEGE"
THIS IS OUR 5TH YEAR TO OC, 2ND YEAR AT THE HILTON HOTEL, FOR SPRING BREAK AND MY CHILDREN DON'T MIND DOING THIS EVERYYEAR AS THEY CALLED IT "OUR FAMILY TIME". WE ALL LOVE THE OCEAN AND THE FACT THAT WE HAVE IT ALL TO OURSELVES, :) THE ATMOSPHERE IS GREAT EVEN THOUGH ALL OF THE PEAK SEASON IS NOT AVAILABLE THERE IS STILL SO MUCH TO DO - GETTING TO MOST NEEDED FRESH AIR, SLEEPING, SHOPPING, EATING, BREAKFAST IN BED, NON-CONGESTED ROADS, AND SIMPLY JUST RELAXING.
N/A
"Spring vacation"
Clean and nice.view from balcony. Would.definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"short stay at Hilton Oceanside"
We stayed at the Hilton in Oceancity for 3 nights in early April. Although the weather wasn't the best, we had a nice time. The hotel is one of the best places to stay in Ocean city. All rooms are oceanfront so you can wake up every morning and enjoy the sunrise. Many of the restaurants were closed but we enjoyed dining at Coins- they have the best crab cakes and J&J Pizzeria. We also drove to Tanger a Outlets which was 10 minutes from the hotel.
Mercy
"Exceeded my ecpectations. Very nice accommodation."
It was an overall amazing experience. The suite was had well appointed decor. All the amenities a living and dining area with modern furnishings. A fully equipped kitche with all major appliances and utensils. Huge bathroom with jetted tub. The beds were comfortable and relaxing. The balcony and patio was a bonus which offered magnificent views of the atlantic . ocean
Awesome resort.
Excellent place to stay both the hotel and location were perfect.
"Spring break at Hilton"
Staff was friendly, but the room was not as clean as could be. There was hair on the shower wall and a shirt on the floor behind a chair. The lounge was weirdly decorated (dated), but the food and service were good. Loved the suite set up and the oceanfront balcony.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Wonderful hotel beautiful view"
Had a great expirience at the Hilton. Wonderful vacation!!! The suite had EVERYTHING!!! Very clean nice furniture very good beds!!! A true delight!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
freaquent trave
I loved my stay, the location was great and the hotel was clean and helpful staff.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Excellent location, friendly staff"
We had a wonderful time with the family - convenient location, beautiful view of the ocean, convenient kitchen facilities & a door separating 2 rooms, beautiful indoor pool and a fine beach. We can't vouch for how it will be during "the season," but plan to return.
Lester
Very clean and nice hotel. Right in front of the beach .
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
gagan
"Most comfortable hotel on the beach"
Great ocean city maryland place to stay,with a veiw that is unreal and it looks to have the best pools on the beach
Fran
Excellent facilities, courteous staff, and excellent location.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"enjoyed our stay"
Clean, nice facilities, comfortable, professional friendly staff...the only issue we had is there was so much chlorine in the pool that my kids eyes burned badly for several hours after swimming..apparently others had the same issie...bring goggles and your problem is solved
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Hilton Honors
Hotel was great staff was friendly would recommend to all my friends
"Would Come again!!!!"
Loved it!!! modern, clean comfortable. ..what else would you ask?
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Shelly
"Better than " Home away from home""
It was a very nice stay for my wife and I as we celebrated are 32nd.wedding Anniversary. And the premium bedding did wonders for my back problem.Tthanks again Hilton Suites.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"one night stay OK"
we decided to get away for a night, I choose the pick 4 star hotel option not knowing where we would stay. we got the Hilton, our stay was OK, but if you ask me not 4 star, the room was clean, toilet bubbled up, never overflowed, room had a dingy smell to me, trash on the balcony which looked like it had been there for a while! I did not complain to front desk because we were only staying one night. I had stayed at the Hilton before at this location and always enjoy it. I would have thought the Hilton chain would be on top of everything at there hotels being a 4 Star rating
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Wonderful getaway!"
Fantastic accommodations for the family. Wonderful view of the Atlantic Ocean and right on the beach. We went off - season to check things out. We'll definitely be going back this summer.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Quinton L
"Hilton Hotel in OC is beautiful"
Beautiful hotel
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Good off-season getaway"
We went to OC for the St. pat's day parade, which was rained out, so the indoor pool and game room were great to have. The room service food was delicious- all in all, we didn't have to leave. The suite was spacious and clean. This hotel is above my budget in the summer, but in the off season, it's a good value.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Damon
"Hilton"
It was nice room was very nice
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
paul
Great hotel is a knock off of the Holiday Inn & Suites on 17th street prefer Holiday Inn & Suites their Suites are bigger but over all great hotel would stay there again if Holiday Inn & Suites is booked
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Corrie
"A great stay"
The Hilton is the best hotel in OC hands down... However some of the room features seemed dated and old. The shower head was a little moldy but other than that highly recommend.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice Getaway"
We wanted to get away for a few days with the kids and this was a nice getaway.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Danielle
"Very nice hotel, right on the beach"
I decided to take my family on a spur-of-the-moment trip to Ocean City, MD in February. Our two main criteria for the hotel were: 1) it had to be ocean side, right on the beach, and 2) it had to have an indoor pool. This one met both. We had a great time. The hotel is in great shape, very clean and modern. Our room was on the 8th floor on the ocean side, with a balcony off the bedroom area that overlooked the beach. It was terrific - we got to see 2 really nice sunrises while we were there. The room also had a living area with a pullout sofa bed and a fully-supplied small kitchenette with all the requisite appliances (microwave, oven, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, etc). We brought groceries and ate most of our meals there. We also enjoyed the whirlpool bath in the bathroom - very nicely sized as well. The indoor pool was on the 1st floor and we thought it was great. We spent a lot of time there - our kids loved it! Our last day they complained about their skin feeling itchy and painful, which turned out to have been caused by all the chlorine in the pool water. Not sure there is much to do about that since friends have mentioned this happening to them at other hotels as well. We stayed here on a Thursday and Friday night. The hotel was noticeably empty on Thursday (the entire town was empty for that matter), but there were more guests on Friday and Saturday. The Starbucks in the lobby is only open on weekends during winter, so I was happier on Sat morning than Fri!
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"great place"
Was the best,didnt want to leave. Service was very great. Very well kept and clean. I was very relaxed having my children there.
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2015