All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6789 Boeing Drive, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"usbc bowlers"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast excellent. Happy hour fun.
5 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
EDWARD
"Great deal for this hotel!"
Got a great deal, room had al the amenities I wanted! Nice area and great service!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Room small and bathroom outdated. Poor condition of room and hotel for the price.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
My apologies. The hotel has several different room types, with availability, we could have moved you to another room. A call to the front desk would facilitate this move. Preventative maintenance is ongoing, so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I hope to have another opportunity to better serve you in the future.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"bed springs and spider's"
the bed was very uncomfortable....aside from being able to hear and feel the springs....the toilet had a leak...a puddle of water at the corner of that room next to toilet....killed approximately 4 spider's....don't recommend this place at all...advised the morning clerk...sorry, was the only response...
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good option."
Good hotel for the price. Plenty of restaurants and options around. Very close to the airport. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and welcome you back anytime! Best regards,
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
SCOTT
"Very Unsatisfied"
I was very unsatisfied with my stay here. First, my room reeked of cigarette smoke when I clearly requested a non smoking room (apparently it's supposed to be a non smoking hotel). There was a refrigerator in the room that made up so much noise, I had to call the front desk to complain. Luckily they moved me to another, larger room that was definitely nicer, however, still have it's own issues. The television in the common area wouldn't work, the bathtub had stains (had to wear showers shoes) all the sliding doors were wide open when I walked in and the lights were off (simply scary). No one helped me transition my bags from the first room to the second. I pretty much couldn't wait to check out that following morning...
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I am very dissatisfied to learn of your stay with us. I offer my sincere apologies as this is not our standard. The hotel is not a smoke free hotel to date and is not listed as such. We are working to make this happen very soon. I have addressed your concerns with my staff and corrections have been made. Thank you for your comments.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Carrie
"Close to airport"
Decent room; close to airport with shuttle service
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Hotel was very nice!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Hellol! We sure appreciate your nice comment and hope you will come back very soon. Best regards,
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Adrian
This is the second time I have stayed and will continue to use this hotel! The breakfast is hot and good.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. The Hawthorn's breakfast has always been a great feature of the Hotel. Please come back soon, we appreciate your business.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Not a gamble"
The staff was very friendly and the hotel was as comfortable as you would expect of the better hotels. Granted, this isn't Dubai with 3000 dollar a night rooms but this was pretty much at the top of it's class.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Great comment, thanks so much! We look forward to your return. Friendliness is easy to do and so happy we did it well for you. Again, thank you.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Jere
"nice"
The stay was good, the hallway did smell like stale cigarettes though. Overall good experience and great location.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Oh that smell of cigarettes! Very sorry that you had to experience that as we try our best to control it. The hotel still has a few smoking rooms but soon to be totally smoke free. Thank you for your business and your comments.
5 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
miguel
"Not great but not bad either."
Very dated hotel. Desparately in need of a facelift but still maintained OK. Tile was cracked in bathroom and dripping Facet, toilet leaks,etc. Bed was comfortable which is what mattered most. Full breakfast was definitely a plus!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments, your concerns are important to us as we strive to maintain each room for great guest satisfaction. Preventative maintenance is key to better guest satisfaction. Again, we appreciate your comments and your business.
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"very pleased with this hotel"
It was our first time staying at a Hawthorne Inn and we were impressed with the size of the facility, the friendliness of the staff and the size and comfort of our room. We will stay again at this chain
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We sure welcome you back! Thank you for staying with us and thanks for your comments.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Rosemarie Waite
"El Paso Stop"
We have stayed at several hotels near the airport and we are loyal to Hawthorn because has competitive rates, staff always friendly and great breakfast
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Yolanda
"Great service and Clean room"
It was a very short stay, but the service and the room were great. I called for a pick up from the airport around 9:00 pm and was picked up within 5 minutes. The next morning they provided a wake up call and brought me back to the airport for my early flight. The only thing that would have made my stay better would have been having a morning shuttle available more specific to my flight time so that I could have enjoyed breakfast at the hotel before going to the airport. Overall, a great place to stay!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Renee
"Great option near the airport"
Very convenient for early flights, good variety of breakfast and great price!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Yolanda
"Rooms need updating and a good cleaning"
They recently remodeled this hotel, but unfortunately it was only the front desk and lobby. The rooms are still dirty and dingy.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
More to come in the near future, we hope you will return. My apologies if your room was not cleaned to your liking as we strive to make all of our guests pleased with our services. Best regards,
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Ivan
"Great Stay!"
This Hotel is fantastic. Comfy beds, very clean bathroom, right by the airport and amazing staff. I was surprised how quiet it was due to the amount of people staying there. I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you! We want you to come back again very soon. The Hawthorn El Paso has a great location and we sincerely appreciate your comments.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Casey
Excellent stay. Clean and not a place you'd be afraid to take a girl you just met in Juarez to. Come again!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"around the corner from the airport"
for a short overnight visit to El Paso this hotel was very close to the airport and across the parking lot from a decent restaurant.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your business and look forward to your return, You are spot on with your remarks about location and a very good restaurant in our parking lot. Happy Holidays!
dennis
"WHY SO SMALL??"
The room was very small .Two people would have a hard time getting around.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I understand your comments all to well; the Hawthorn has several different room types and you were given one of our smaller king rooms. You are correct about the size, not roomy but the good news is that we are making changes for those rooms by bed size changes and this should help free up space. Thank you again,
"El Paso Visit"
Overall, it was a good stay!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Good stay this time, hopefully GREAT STAY, the next time. Thank you for your business.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
alfred
"good trip"
bery good all none coments
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Please come again, we welcome you back!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Eduardo
"Great Hotel and City"
I enjoyed the hotel. I would stay again. Very comfortable bed.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We thank you for staying with us and so pleased you were happy. Please come again! Happy Holidays.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"A reliable hotel near the airport"
I've actually stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions and find it to be a good deal. It's fairly cheap for a clean and reasonably comfortable hotel. Probably not the place I would pick for an extended vacation, but if you want a good place to stay for a night or two while you're in El Paso, it's a deal and it's really close to the airport (as in less than 5 minutes). They've recently reworked their lobby area for a more professional feel and (I believe) upped their breakfast options. Again, a good hotel for the money.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. Please come again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Our favorite place"
Our favorite place to stay in el paso, at least once every couple months.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you! We appreciate the good comments from our repeat guests and certainly thank you for your business.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Jolayne
"Worth your stay."
Was really nice for sure will stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
"Last minute getaway!"
We checked in at midnight and the desk clerk that was helping us was very friendly, despite being a little under the weather.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you. We strive to deliver the best service to all of our guests. We are all much better now. Best regards.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"El Paso"
Renovation was complete and very nice . Great nice Hotel
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Angel
"Super all around"
Loved everything about this hotel. The breakfast was great, the room was over the top, the service was amazing. Keep up the great work.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Rich
"Not impressed"
Tiny, cramped room. Shower did not drain properly. Hallways stunk of cigarette smoke. All in all, very overpriced.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. The Hawthorn El Paso has several room types, as we are not the prototype all suite hotel. If available, we try to move those guests who seem cramped to larger rooms. The Hawthorn is also moving toward a smoke-free hotel, I understand your concern about the smell of cigarette smoke. Again, we appreciate your comments and hope you will give us another opportunity to once again serve you. Best regards,
11 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"overpriced and dirty"
There were cobwebs in the ceiling, dust balls in the A/C and a chewing gum in their carpet. I reported this three times with the management and they didn't do anything. It is overpriced for the amenities that they offer. I will not come back
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I am very sorry you encountered these concerns with your stay. We strive to make every experience memorable and pleasant. Housekeeping and maintenance were aware of your problems and reports indicate that they were addressed, hopefully before your departure. Again, Thank you for your review.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nothing good to say..."
Very deceiving! The lobby area was very well taken care of, the rooms were ripe of the smell of cigarette smoke. Dirty towels left behind when we checked in. Over all very disappointed. We checked into a different hotel the next morning.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Sean
Good Breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Great place
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Ed L
Stayed here with family for a weekend and I am very satisfied with everything. The staff was friendly and attentive, and the rooms were very clean. Breakfast was varied and tasted great. Great location. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Marisol C
"Good value for the money"
The hotel was close to the airport and convenient to shopping and restaurants. The room was fine but the bathroom was in poor repair the tub was rusting, tiles were loose and slight mold in the grout joints. Many of the reviews have talked about the "remodel" maybe they haven't got to this room yet. There were rolls of carpet one day in the lobby, gone the next. The breakfast buffet was nice way to start your day.
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
R. John
"OK for an Airport Overnight"
We had a king "suite" that consisted of a small room with only a couple of feet on each side of the king bed. It was OK for one night but I would not consider this a suite by any stretch of the imagination. For the price and a very short stay it was OK due to it's proximity to the airport.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
aginzu
Dirty floor, restroom small, small rooms, outside very dirty
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Did not have enough hot water for shower.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
HLS
"There are better alternatives"
The room smelled, for lack of a better term, old. Many of the furnishings in the room and especially the bathroom were showing their age. The bathroom overall lacked cleanliness. Decent price close to the airport and Ft. Bliss, but there are better alternatives in El Paso.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Decent stay. Was only for few hours arrive after 1 am left around 10 am
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Room size small, but convenient and safe"
My room size was small - it was a handicapped room - although I am not disabled. The bed was only a foot or two from the floor, and the room accomodated diabled foks, and the larger bathroom cut into the space of the rest of the room. The elevator was a little older, slower than expected. Front desk folks very, very helpful, shuttle service was excellent, the breakfast and happy hour were both outstanding.....
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Southern meetings
"Satisfied"
Immediately the front desk was attentive. They went and picked me up after I turned my car in and took me at 4:00 am to the airport. The room was comfortable & clean.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
I am from WV
"A Good place to stay"
A pleasant interlude with rapprochements of rapture at every turn of our experience in this exceedingly delightful and well placed,well managed, recently rehabilitated domicile.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Ronnie
Room was small and cramped. Bed level was almost on the floor. Pool was dirty and murky. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Loved it friendly staff"
Great! Friendly staff very nice clean rooms everything was very nice clean pool and everyone was always very helpful
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Rocky Mountain High we thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
stephanie
"Nice hotel, close to mall, easy to get to."
Nice stay, rooms were small, but for an overnight trip, that's all you need is a place to lay your head and shower. The complimentary breakfast was great. Worth the price, I would stay again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We appreciate your business and your comments, please come again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Ronnie
did not like it
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Excellent option"
Nice hotel to rest, the people is very helpful, the location is excellent
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you, we look forward to your return. Location is everything!
Jesus