All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6789 Boeing Drive, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"thanks for every thing"
a great nights stayover,friendly stall,would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
andrew
"Quick Trip"
I had three doctor's appointments in San Antonio, so I had an early flight out. The shuttle service picked me up an 4:30 a.m. to take me to the airport.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
"Perfect!"
Friendly, helpful staff! Perfect location for early air departures and arrivals!
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
laura
Good and nice price
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Humberto
"Good stay"
Overall stay was good. We had a room quite a distance from the lobby. Our stay was 3 days and had to have the room key rekeyed twice (did not keep the room key next to a cell phone!). Hotel has been recently remodeled with a very large breakfast/bar area. Breakfast provided a good selection with plenty for all. I would recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Milton J
"Convenient to airport, typical hotel room"
Very convenient to the airport. This was a pretty typical hotel room. I didn’t encounter any problems or issues. The front desk staff was quick, polite, and knowledgeable about the surrounding restaurants and gas stations. Pool area is well shaded.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Carrie
"Not bad but rooms need attention"
I wish I could say that this was a perfect stay, but that wasn't the case. I had booked a non- smoking room for 2 nights, and the room was indeed labeled as such, but it smelled horribly of cigarettes. The bathroom and entryway were especially strong smelling. I reported this to the front desk and they offered to move me from the 1st floor to a room in a different wing on the 3rd floor, but I was too exhausted after an 11 hour drive to move my luggage and equipment, so I kept the room. The hotel location is convenient to the airport and restaurant access, but the housekeeping staff needs to take better care to clean and report this kind of room condition.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Arlin
No hot water the first day. No towels in one room, only 3 bath towels in the other, no wash cloths, no hand towels. Great hot breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Beverly
Stayed overnight. Quiet. Room a little warm.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
"Not a Great Stay"
The room was extremely small, and the bathroom needed to be remodeled. The grout was black and looked moldy. For the price, it was not a good deal. We had no towels when we checked in. Very noisy place, and a few door rattlings during the night. I don't know if the people were drunk and lost or someone was actually trying to get into rooms. It was an overall poor experience.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
DIANA
"Valentine's Weekend"
The rooms are way too tiny!!!! We asked for a portable crib and it wouldn't fit in the room. Too crowded! The hotel is old. It's an OK place to stay I guess.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Work"
It was nice, but would have been better if the elevator was working.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I so appreciate your review and your patience regarding the elevator being out of service. It is up and running now and again, thank you for being so understanding.
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
manuel
"Just right,"
Great
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for "Just Right". We welcome you back anytime.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
laura
"Worth it."
Hotel room was clean, bed was comfortable, nice TV, pool area very nice. Included breakfast included eggs, bacon, refried beans for those who partake. Assorted danish, and the ever popular self waffle maker. Coffee and assorted juices. Much better than the Last Quit a offering. Definitely would do again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your review! Please come back again real soon. We appreciate your business.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Smoke-free hotels"
Although I booked a nonsmoking room, the bathroom smelled like stale cigarettes. It is not a pleasant aroma. The window unit didn't cool enough, even though I had it on high cool the whole day. Also, when I checked out, the gentleman behind the counter did not ask me how my stay was...or I would have told him then, instead of doing this review!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
My apologies on all counts! We appreciate your business and want your stay to be enjoyable. Your concerns have been addressed and we strive toward achieving super results each day. Thank you again and I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Bernadette
"usbc bowlers"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast excellent. Happy hour fun.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We are so very happy that you enjoyed your stay in El Paso. Thank you for staying with us and I will pass along your very nice review.
5 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
EDWARD
"Great deal for this hotel!"
Got a great deal, room had al the amenities I wanted! Nice area and great service!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for this review. So happy that you enjoyed your stay, please come again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Issues"
Handicapped room but water ran all over BR floor when showering. Needed to ask everyday for towels. Also, no chair to sit in when wanted to read.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience with your room. The issues have been addressed. Again, Thank you.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Good staff. Close to airport. Close to restaurants.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank You! We appreciate your nice review. We welcome you back!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Needs a little TLC"
The staff was excellent in every way. The hotel is beautiful but needs a little TLC and could be a bit cleaner. The room was very clean but worn around the edges - the carpet in the bathroom was coming up, the sink drain was dull and scratched, grout was very messy around the tub and floor. The hallway carpet was stained. The biggest area that needs to be addressed was the pool area. Beautiful but neesd a good cleaning. The cement area was washed very morning but the tables need a good scrub and some umbrellas replaced. The canopies over the windows are covered with bird doo doo (there are alot of birds around the pool but it looks like it's been awhile since they cleaned) The pool could be skimmed more often than once a day. We had an excellent time and would stay there again. It could be much nicer with a little more attention to the details in cleaning. One other issue was getting towels...they do not seem to have enough.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Dear Guest, I have read and addressed your comments regarding issues of which you feel could be improved upon and I appreciate your detail. So happy to hear that our Staff was excellent in every way, that makes a big difference in your review. Thank you again, we appreciate your business.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Tracey
"the hotel needs to be cleaned and updated."
We will not stay again because everthing looked and felt dirty.Bathroom carpet baseboard was pulled away from the wall and nasty looking. We had towels but no wash cloths.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. My sincere apologies for the condition of your room as this is not the standard we promote for our hotel. The issues have been addressed with the proper departments and corrections made. I would appreciate another opportunity to better serve you in the future. Best regards,
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
richard
Room small and bathroom outdated. Poor condition of room and hotel for the price.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
My apologies. The hotel has several different room types, with availability, we could have moved you to another room. A call to the front desk would facilitate this move. Preventative maintenance is ongoing, so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I hope to have another opportunity to better serve you in the future.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Something has Changed"
Have stayed several time in the past. This time was different. Room seemed dim and dingy. No towels in the room. Looked and felt old and need of updating.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Hello and thank you for your comments. I am sorry that you didn't feel as you had before about our service and hotel accommodations. In room service is a daily happening and we strive to correct any mistakes or rooms of which may have been overlooked. Thank you.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"bed springs and spider's"
the bed was very uncomfortable....aside from being able to hear and feel the springs....the toilet had a leak...a puddle of water at the corner of that room next to toilet....killed approximately 4 spider's....don't recommend this place at all...advised the morning clerk...sorry, was the only response...
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Good option."
Good hotel for the price. Plenty of restaurants and options around. Very close to the airport. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and welcome you back anytime! Best regards,
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
SCOTT
"Very Unsatisfied"
I was very unsatisfied with my stay here. First, my room reeked of cigarette smoke when I clearly requested a non smoking room (apparently it's supposed to be a non smoking hotel). There was a refrigerator in the room that made up so much noise, I had to call the front desk to complain. Luckily they moved me to another, larger room that was definitely nicer, however, still have it's own issues. The television in the common area wouldn't work, the bathtub had stains (had to wear showers shoes) all the sliding doors were wide open when I walked in and the lights were off (simply scary). No one helped me transition my bags from the first room to the second. I pretty much couldn't wait to check out that following morning...
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I am very dissatisfied to learn of your stay with us. I offer my sincere apologies as this is not our standard. The hotel is not a smoke free hotel to date and is not listed as such. We are working to make this happen very soon. I have addressed your concerns with my staff and corrections have been made. Thank you for your comments.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Carrie
"Close to airport"
Decent room; close to airport with shuttle service
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Hotel was very nice!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Hellol! We sure appreciate your nice comment and hope you will come back very soon. Best regards,
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Adrian
This is the second time I have stayed and will continue to use this hotel! The breakfast is hot and good.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. The Hawthorn's breakfast has always been a great feature of the Hotel. Please come back soon, we appreciate your business.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Not a gamble"
The staff was very friendly and the hotel was as comfortable as you would expect of the better hotels. Granted, this isn't Dubai with 3000 dollar a night rooms but this was pretty much at the top of it's class.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Great comment, thanks so much! We look forward to your return. Friendliness is easy to do and so happy we did it well for you. Again, thank you.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Jere
"nice"
The stay was good, the hallway did smell like stale cigarettes though. Overall good experience and great location.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Oh that smell of cigarettes! Very sorry that you had to experience that as we try our best to control it. The hotel still has a few smoking rooms but soon to be totally smoke free. Thank you for your business and your comments.
5 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
miguel
"Not great but not bad either."
Very dated hotel. Desparately in need of a facelift but still maintained OK. Tile was cracked in bathroom and dripping Facet, toilet leaks,etc. Bed was comfortable which is what mattered most. Full breakfast was definitely a plus!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments, your concerns are important to us as we strive to maintain each room for great guest satisfaction. Preventative maintenance is key to better guest satisfaction. Again, we appreciate your comments and your business.
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"very pleased with this hotel"
It was our first time staying at a Hawthorne Inn and we were impressed with the size of the facility, the friendliness of the staff and the size and comfort of our room. We will stay again at this chain
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We sure welcome you back! Thank you for staying with us and thanks for your comments.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Rosemarie Waite
"El Paso Stop"
We have stayed at several hotels near the airport and we are loyal to Hawthorn because has competitive rates, staff always friendly and great breakfast
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Happy you stop in El Paso, we appreciate your business. Glad you enjoy the breakfast too, so do we!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Yolanda
"Great service and Clean room"
It was a very short stay, but the service and the room were great. I called for a pick up from the airport around 9:00 pm and was picked up within 5 minutes. The next morning they provided a wake up call and brought me back to the airport for my early flight. The only thing that would have made my stay better would have been having a morning shuttle available more specific to my flight time so that I could have enjoyed breakfast at the hotel before going to the airport. Overall, a great place to stay!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Renee
"Great option near the airport"
Very convenient for early flights, good variety of breakfast and great price!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your review. Our breakfast is the best around! Please come back. Best regards,
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Yolanda
"Rooms need updating and a good cleaning"
They recently remodeled this hotel, but unfortunately it was only the front desk and lobby. The rooms are still dirty and dingy.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
More to come in the near future, we hope you will return. My apologies if your room was not cleaned to your liking as we strive to make all of our guests pleased with our services. Best regards,
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Ivan
"Great Stay!"
This Hotel is fantastic. Comfy beds, very clean bathroom, right by the airport and amazing staff. I was surprised how quiet it was due to the amount of people staying there. I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you! We want you to come back again very soon. The Hawthorn El Paso has a great location and we sincerely appreciate your comments.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Casey
Excellent stay. Clean and not a place you'd be afraid to take a girl you just met in Juarez to. Come again!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"around the corner from the airport"
for a short overnight visit to El Paso this hotel was very close to the airport and across the parking lot from a decent restaurant.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your business and look forward to your return, You are spot on with your remarks about location and a very good restaurant in our parking lot. Happy Holidays!
dennis
"WHY SO SMALL??"
The room was very small .Two people would have a hard time getting around.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I understand your comments all to well; the Hawthorn has several different room types and you were given one of our smaller king rooms. You are correct about the size, not roomy but the good news is that we are making changes for those rooms by bed size changes and this should help free up space. Thank you again,
"El Paso Visit"
Overall, it was a good stay!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Good stay this time, hopefully GREAT STAY, the next time. Thank you for your business.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
alfred
"good trip"
bery good all none coments
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Please come again, we welcome you back!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Eduardo
"Great Hotel and City"
I enjoyed the hotel. I would stay again. Very comfortable bed.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We thank you for staying with us and so pleased you were happy. Please come again! Happy Holidays.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"A reliable hotel near the airport"
I've actually stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions and find it to be a good deal. It's fairly cheap for a clean and reasonably comfortable hotel. Probably not the place I would pick for an extended vacation, but if you want a good place to stay for a night or two while you're in El Paso, it's a deal and it's really close to the airport (as in less than 5 minutes). They've recently reworked their lobby area for a more professional feel and (I believe) upped their breakfast options. Again, a good hotel for the money.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. Please come again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Our favorite place"
Our favorite place to stay in el paso, at least once every couple months.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you! We appreciate the good comments from our repeat guests and certainly thank you for your business.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Jolayne
"Worth your stay."
Was really nice for sure will stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
"Last minute getaway!"
We checked in at midnight and the desk clerk that was helping us was very friendly, despite being a little under the weather.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you. We strive to deliver the best service to all of our guests. We are all much better now. Best regards.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"El Paso"
Renovation was complete and very nice . Great nice Hotel
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Angel
"Super all around"
Loved everything about this hotel. The breakfast was great, the room was over the top, the service was amazing. Keep up the great work.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014