All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6789 Boeing Drive, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not impressed"
Tiny, cramped room. Shower did not drain properly. Hallways stunk of cigarette smoke. All in all, very overpriced.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. The Hawthorn El Paso has several room types, as we are not the prototype all suite hotel. If available, we try to move those guests who seem cramped to larger rooms. The Hawthorn is also moving toward a smoke-free hotel, I understand your concern about the smell of cigarette smoke. Again, we appreciate your comments and hope you will give us another opportunity to once again serve you. Best regards,
11 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"overpriced and dirty"
There were cobwebs in the ceiling, dust balls in the A/C and a chewing gum in their carpet. I reported this three times with the management and they didn't do anything. It is overpriced for the amenities that they offer. I will not come back
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I am very sorry you encountered these concerns with your stay. We strive to make every experience memorable and pleasant. Housekeeping and maintenance were aware of your problems and reports indicate that they were addressed, hopefully before your departure. Again, Thank you for your review.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nothing good to say..."
Very deceiving! The lobby area was very well taken care of, the rooms were ripe of the smell of cigarette smoke. Dirty towels left behind when we checked in. Over all very disappointed. We checked into a different hotel the next morning.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Sean
Good Breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Great place
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Ed L
Stayed here with family for a weekend and I am very satisfied with everything. The staff was friendly and attentive, and the rooms were very clean. Breakfast was varied and tasted great. Great location. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Marisol C
"Good value for the money"
The hotel was close to the airport and convenient to shopping and restaurants. The room was fine but the bathroom was in poor repair the tub was rusting, tiles were loose and slight mold in the grout joints. Many of the reviews have talked about the "remodel" maybe they haven't got to this room yet. There were rolls of carpet one day in the lobby, gone the next. The breakfast buffet was nice way to start your day.
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
R. John
"OK for an Airport Overnight"
We had a king "suite" that consisted of a small room with only a couple of feet on each side of the king bed. It was OK for one night but I would not consider this a suite by any stretch of the imagination. For the price and a very short stay it was OK due to it's proximity to the airport.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
aginzu
Dirty floor, restroom small, small rooms, outside very dirty
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Did not have enough hot water for shower.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
HLS
"There are better alternatives"
The room smelled, for lack of a better term, old. Many of the furnishings in the room and especially the bathroom were showing their age. The bathroom overall lacked cleanliness. Decent price close to the airport and Ft. Bliss, but there are better alternatives in El Paso.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Decent stay. Was only for few hours arrive after 1 am left around 10 am
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Room size small, but convenient and safe"
My room size was small - it was a handicapped room - although I am not disabled. The bed was only a foot or two from the floor, and the room accomodated diabled foks, and the larger bathroom cut into the space of the rest of the room. The elevator was a little older, slower than expected. Front desk folks very, very helpful, shuttle service was excellent, the breakfast and happy hour were both outstanding.....
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Southern meetings
"Satisfied"
Immediately the front desk was attentive. They went and picked me up after I turned my car in and took me at 4:00 am to the airport. The room was comfortable & clean.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
I am from WV
"A Good place to stay"
A pleasant interlude with rapprochements of rapture at every turn of our experience in this exceedingly delightful and well placed,well managed, recently rehabilitated domicile.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Ronnie
Room was small and cramped. Bed level was almost on the floor. Pool was dirty and murky. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Loved it friendly staff"
Great! Friendly staff very nice clean rooms everything was very nice clean pool and everyone was always very helpful
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Rocky Mountain High we thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
stephanie
"Nice hotel, close to mall, easy to get to."
Nice stay, rooms were small, but for an overnight trip, that's all you need is a place to lay your head and shower. The complimentary breakfast was great. Worth the price, I would stay again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
We appreciate your business and your comments, please come again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Ronnie
did not like it
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Excellent option"
Nice hotel to rest, the people is very helpful, the location is excellent
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you, we look forward to your return. Location is everything!
Jesus
Receptionist was rude and refused to give me the military discount
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
"Needs Security Outside"
Shady individuals outside late at night making it uncomfortable and awkward to approach parking lot. Construction remodeling front entrance and lobby not a thrill either.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great hotel great price"
Walking distance from El Paso international airport, this hotel is great. Super clean and well kept. I would definitely enjoy to stay here again !!!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. We have a great location and happy you enjoyed your stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Mediocre at best"
Carpets in the halls and rooms were filthy. The key card locks worked only half the time. The elevator would take 48 seconds to go one floor (that's a long time to go one floor and only carrying one person). The ice machine on the first floor was iniperational and the one on the second floor had a sludge buildup within it.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Your comments and issues have been reviewed and I understand your concerns. We continue to work to maintain our hotel and hope that you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the future.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Mr. CEO
"Great Stopover"
Easy access. Clean. Renovations were going on, but it did not interfere with guest comfort.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Lynne
"Never take your family here"
We stay one night .we paid by hotel.com .when we arrive there .we couldn't found entrance door.the building was under construction. It was horrible place .the floor in room was shaking when Ari condition was on. The room was so stink bad bad smell ... The break fast was trash .
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Toktam
"This hotel does not care about its guests' comfort"
The lobby of the hotel is under construction and the hotel management does not care about how this affects its guests. They really should be closed because there are workers doing all kinds of work in the hallways and around the area where the hotel improvised a reception area and serves its free breakfast. If all you want is to save a few bucks and are not bothered by workers drilling, hammering, and carrying materials in and out the building when you are having breakfast or trying to enjoy the hotel's (very limited) facilities, then the Hawthorn is the perfect place for you. Otherwise, try any of the many other similar hotels in the area. I'm sure any hotel that truly cares about its guests would think twice about doing what the Hawthorn is doing to them. To boot, I tried to speak with the manager or supervisor to express my unhappiness, but the receptionist told me they weren't available. Expedia customers, please do yourselves a favor and choose a different hotel.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
It's all better now! So very sorry for your experience. A Manager is always available for our guests concerns, either in person or by phone 24 x 7. The construction did take a long time and the end result was well worth the wait. Please give us another try as we appreciate your business.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Professor
"Overall a great stay again!!!!"
Stayed here before. I was surprised to find out that the entire lobby and entrance of the hotel was being renovated. Room was very clean and comfortable. Close proximity to airport and Fort Bliss is good. Will definitely stay again. Hope the renovation is nice once it is done.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Hawthorn"
The hotel is under construction, but the rooms are nice. Breakfast is good. Sausage, and potatoes, not like some with a waffle burner. The bed is comfortable as well as the bedding. Wifi could use some improvement. It was running like 36k in the old days. I end up did not do any work and turn off the pc.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your comments. Happy you enjoyed your stay and Wifi has been addressed. We hope you return soon to enjoy all the newly remodeled areas. Thanks again, General Manager
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice hotel, very close to El Paso airport."
Hotel was in the process of renovating their lobby. But didn't cause any inconvenience. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was a little small, but very clean,well decorated and nice in-room amenities. Major plus, courtesy shuttle to or from the airport 24/7. Definitely would stay there again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your very nice review. I am pleased our staff was at your service. Please come again. General Manager
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Sandi
Front lobby under Construction but improvement is good. Condit on of room was fair and room very small. Stayed at Wyndham at airport and was twice as big for same price. Hot breakfast was awesome. Had great looking pool. All in all was good for what I needed but wouldn't stay there for extended trip.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
out of order restrooms by reception is inconvinient,
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Looking for improvements"
The hotel is renovating the lobby when what really needs help are the rooms. I've stayed multiple times and it's always satisfactory at best. This past trip however was weird. Although the check-in staff is always polite, everything else was wrong. In room coffee but no pot. Got a pot the next day but never cups in three days there. lol. Broken Iron. Tub didn't drain well so I showered ankle deep in water. Light fixture damaged. Bedspread had something crusted on it on one of the beds that I didn't use. (room had two beds) The mattress was kind of collapsed and uncomfortable on the bed without the crust. The hot water handle turned backwards. No biggie but representative of the lack of pride in work. MAID KNOCKING ON DOOR AT 8:15am ASKING IF I WANT SERVICE??? OMG! I will stay again because it's convenient, but I am looking forward to seeing improvements for the guests comfort instead of just a newly remodeled lobby.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Under renovation. No ice availalbe. No vending available. Very unconfortable. Was not informed of the renovation when I booked.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Really Bad"
Worst hotel I have stayed at from hotels.com. Hotel was under cunstruction, vending machines were not working and the hotel and service were REALLY BAD.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I am so sorry you had a bad experience. The hotel was making vending changes during your stay and now we are almost complete with the renovations as well. We strive to give excellent service and I would welcome another opportunity to serve you again. Thank you.
3 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Anna
ATM and drink machines have been broke for over three weeks. Roo.s are very nice.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Had to get another hotel swimming pool was dirty and was closed room had wet carpet and smell was bad
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
"Under construction, staff unfriendly"
We moved cross country and spent the night here. Hotel was under construction and the signage to find the office was not very helpful. The staff inside the office were rude and unfriendly. The remainder of the hotel was not very clean and had odd odors in the hall. Inside the room they did not even provide extra bedding for the pull out bed.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Ttroxaz
Good experience. Was in El Paso on a business trip to Juarez. Hotel is currently performing some renovations, but there was no noise or inconvenience.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
VERY DUTY.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
sh
They were remodeling, the lobby and other hotel facilities and salons were all improvised and working slow, but other from that is a good hotel for the price. The door knob gave me a lot of trouble, not even staff could manage to detect card keys, hope they changed it, it is kind of old
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
virgilio
"Missing Texas waffles"
We always stay here and we are missing the Texas shaped waffles for breakfast. Dinning area is larger now and more confortable. We needed to print something but printer was broken, and the business center should be open daily, not only on weekdays. People at the front desk were kind and let us make an early check-in.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Texas waffles are coming back very soon when the remodeling is complete. Temporary dining area as well, newly remodeled area will be very comfortable and beautiful, please come back! We are proud to announce that we will have a beautiful new business center. Very sorry that some of our equipment was not in proper working order when you last stayed with us. Thanks again for your very nice review.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Rich
"Below Average"
The front desk guy was rude when me and my friend checked in since we were 21 yrs old. He made sure to tell us that no partying was allowed and we are not the drinking crazy type. Breakfast wasn't the best and rooms are in need of a renovation. I also needed the iron but it was not working properly at all. The ironing board was also very dirty. I plan to go back to El Paso this fall again and will not be staying there.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
There is no excuse for rudeness. Please accept my sincere apologies. Your room concerns have been addressed and corrected, thank you for your comments.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
loby is being remodeled
2 night trip May 9, 2014
It was ok although room small and hot tub crowd all night
Other trip May 11, 2014
daniela
"nice near by airport and retaurants"
this was my thirt time on this hotel from at suit to single and king nice place to relax after work
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return. Remodeling should be complete by end of June. Thank you again for your business.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Richy
Dirty, shabby, beat up.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I am very sorry that you found our hotel to be anything other than you expected. Being under renovations does create some areas of concern but overall, we strive to make all of our guests comfortable. Please accept my sincere apologies.
3 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
R Lewis
Not a suite. Tiny cramped room Do not stay there
Other trip May 2, 2014
"El Paso"
I had a great time and the hotel was outstanding.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you! We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Good place to relax"
Good hotel. Not the newest but clean and a good place to relax. Construction going on makes it a little run down but the results should be worth it.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014