All hotels in Port Jervis, New York, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2247 Greenville Tpke, Port Jervis, NY, 12771, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
    2.7
    2.3
"creepy Bates Motel Do not go there!"
scary
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"Dirty, dirty, dirty"
Was the worst hotel I ever stayed in ever! Looked like the carpets haven't been vacuumed in weeks, the bed covers were stained, hallways and stairwells were gross, the only nice thing I have to say about my stay was the hotel clerk was nice, and helpful about plces to eat. The hotel should be condemned!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
johnny
"Poor hotel in need of a major renovation"
The room was in rough shape to the point where you wore socks the entire time because you didn't want your bare skin to touch the rug or bathroom floor.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"very dirty! decided we would rather drive 4/12hrs"
the man at the front desk was nice. Our room was so dirty, that we decided after driving 4 1/2 hrs in the morning to go to a wedding that after the wedding we drove 4 1/2 hrs back home. There were big stains on the chair and also on the comforters.The hallway looked like it hadn't seen a vacuum in a year. The hotel also had a bad smell to it, like you were in a bar room. They need to throw out all the bedding and higher a cleaning company!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"No water"
I had rented this hotel out about a month and half ago to attend a wedding. At glance, the hotel looks run down on the outside and sits on top of an unkept grassy hill. The attendants are helpful but walking in the place smells of dirt, old cigarettes and moldy clothes. The rooms are outdated and from the 90's. They too smell! The second day there, the water pump failed and the hotel was left without any water. According to the hotel manager this is an on going problem. We had to leave and find another hotel before the wedding. Look in matamoras instead. Do not stay here, but if you are traveling on a tight budget, then this is the right place for you.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Josh
Perfect.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Dirty .
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Gabe
"Close to KOA campground"
I was staying at the hotel because it's closest to KOA campgroung and this is where was "9 bard (urban folk music ) festival. I'm not big fan of camping and this hotel worked out just fine.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Yuliya
"clean"
Nice place. Asked for a 7am wake up call which never happened. Good thing I had my cell phone set.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Interesting"
I have one question. Why did I have to pay nearly 20 dollars extra for a non smoking room when at the front desk it states that as per New York Law smoking in the rooms is prohibited? The hallways smelt like someone busted a bottle of nail polish remover, the room smelt just as bad. I have stayed at many Days Inns and this was a huge disappointment. Thankfully this was just for a Spartan Race in New Jersey so having something really nice wasn't that important. The staff was really nice though, nothing negative to say about them just the overall condition of the hotel made it look like it was on its last leg.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
I
"Very Limited"
The location was great for getting to the Tri-State Super Spartan Race at the Mountain Creek Waterpark. The positives: Wifi worked, great water pressure in shower, very comfortable pillows, friendly staff. The Negatives: The room was a sauna when we checked in, "Continental Breakfast" was bagels and donuts, weak coffee and watered down OJ, YES Network was not offered to watch Yankees vs. Red Sox, the mattress was too firm for my taste and the bar only offered quickie, fried appetizers (but the chicken fingers and fries were good).
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
owebb4
Staff where very friendly. Room had a musky smell when you went in, old TV with line thought as you watched. Rugs where worn out. Safe did not work. Some of the lamp did not turn on.
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Wednesday in Port Jervis"
We did not realise that the hotel was under some kind of construction. That was not shown on Expedia - it was on a sign when we arrived. Musty smell throughout. Bar closed at 9 pm.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Rob
"Our family had a great start to our special day"
Because of what we found were misleading reviews, we didn't know what to expect. However, IT WAS GREAT! The welcoming staff in the lobby were very helpful. Our room was clean, comfortable and had a refrigerator, microwave and large-screen TV. We were attending a family event the next day and our group included grandparents, great aunt, mother and baby sister of the honoree, ages from 11 to 75. Everyone was happy with the accommodations. And the complimentary breakfast included waffles! We would absolutely recommend this hotel. Situated just off Exit 1 of I-84. Certainly deserves more than 2.8 stars in our opinion.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Totally disallusioned with Days Inn Port Jervis"
When I first arrived my room that was to be non-smoking reeked of previous smoking. There were cigarette burns all over the bed spread and pet hairs all over the couch with stains all over that as well. I went to the front desk to request another room and was given a room on the 2nd floor. When I went to that room, there was no bedspread and the blanket had cigarette burns in several places. I called downstairs and was told that they did not have extra bed spreads or blankets. Shortly though the General Manager came up with some better covers (though from a smaller bed) to accomondate. I went out and bought cleaning supplies and cleaned the room to eliminate prior smells and clean off the furniture and stains on that couch.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Marybeth
"Great Stay for the Price"
I found my room to be clean and comfortable. It was $20/night less than any other dog friendly hotel in the area. I was pleased with the continental breakfast. It was typical for similarly priced hotels. Their fruit selection could have improved, but I wasn't expecting anything special.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Good place to stay in port jervis"
Clean hotel, clean room, well maintained. Late desk clerk helped with getting washing machine working because I needed to get some clothes washed. Only complaint would be that I arrived to a steamy hot room that took about an hour to cool off. After that, though, everything was fine.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Was there for baseball tournament which was in Matamoros, so the hotel was close by. Second floor had no air conditioning on hallway and floors were not vacummed. We moved to first floor room which was cleaner and cooler. They were short on towels. Our room didn't have any when we checked in. The next day they removed the used towels but didn't replace them. Went to the front desk and they only had 3 available.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Sherri
Don't stay. The worse place I ever stay in.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
I travel quite frequently for my job and have stayed at various hotels. The first thing that I was not impressed with was the lack of professionalism by the hotel staff. The gentlemen that checked us in was quite friendly but the cleaning staff was not friendly at all. They all sat around the desk area while there was overrunning trash in the trash can and dirt all over the hallway. Don't they get paid to clean and not sit around. The thing that frustrated me the most was that I unfortunately left my phone charger in the room upon my departure. I realized this as I was traveling home (3 1/2) hours away. I called and after 15-20 rings on the phone someone answered. I told the gentlemen of my issue and asked if he could look to see if it was there. He showed no concern or compassion and said quickly, "nothing was turned in, it's not here" and hung up the phone. I knew it was there. I called the next morning and spoke to a gentlemen again, Dave ? who was very kind to listen to me, take my number and call me back if he had found it. Indeed he called back about a 1/2 hour later and said he found the charger in the room, took down my information and said that he would send it out. Thanks to that gentlemen for taking the time to listen.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
this was our 2nd time there - both years we had great room, great, great service. will return again next year!!!!!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"SomeTingWong"
My room was dirty and had an odd moldy smell. Stay away.
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
Tank
"Close to Sussex County New Jersey"
Hotel employees were very accommodating and pleasant. Requests were taken care of promptly. Easy on/off from the interstate. Close to the interstate but surrounded by trees so you did not hear any noise from the interstate. The price for the room was very reasonable. Typical continental breakfast provided and a nice large area to eat.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Very convenient to family"
I was impressed that the Hotel arranged to have the four rooms that I reserved in the same general area. The help was very friendly.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Cheryl
"weekend stay"
Fast check in. Clean rooms, hallways. Bar, internet, Clean pool, morning breakfast, 24 hour coffee - freely available. Hotel is not crowded. Quite, convenient location. Plenty of parking.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"2 night stay opinion."
Overall it wasn't worth it. Tried it because of location however the room was dirty, when reported to the front desk nothing was done about it. I looked at it as a place to just sleep. NOt what I look for in a hotel.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Nice place to stay overnight"
The Days inn was nice for an overnight stay and we stay here about twice a year. The pool was nice. The room was clean and cool (it was really hot out) and the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a really busy weekend in the area and at the hotel so things were a little noisier than usual. The hotel is off the beaten path a bit, although there are restaurants and places nearby via car, but then you also dont have any street noise which is good. The rates were more than competitive with other places to stay in the area..
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Overnight Human Storage"
It was a building, a bed and a shower. The 'continental breakfast' was abyssimal. The location is set off and away from the town to such an extent one has to drive pretty much anywhere else, except perhaps to the closest diner.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
Paul410
"Not on top of things."
We reserved a non-smoking room with a King-size bed. We got a room with two double beds. I was in a rush to get to wedding on time so I couldn’t ask to change the room. We got back to the hotel very late, tired and we didn’t say anything. The next day we came down for breakfast and everything had been depleted from the maple syrup to sugar for coffee etc. It was pretty bad. I have stayed at this hotel several times and it was the first time the breakfast was this bad. It was about 8:30 am. I asked a staff member about it and she quickly started filling up all the items that were not there. All in all my room was clean, staff was helpful, but…we were not happy about the wrong room and conditions of the breakfast area.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Evangeline
"Too tired to listen"
We road our bicycles 121 miles to get there and were dead tired. So the desk guy proceeds to tell us why he would rather not be at work just then. We asked for a plastic bag and he told us we would have to notify housekeeping. So we asked how that could be arranged and he said they would not be back until tomorrow. I would have preferred he just tell us "No you can't have a bag."
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Charlie & Jacob
""happy campers""
The hotel was up-to-date with good quality materials and decor, clean and comfortable, and with good beds. While we were there a problem beyond their control occurred. In the end it was resolved well, but the manager should have been more pro-active in dealing with the guests. We stayed one night going on a trip and one night on the return and were pleased both nights.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Pat and Carl
"it was a bad experience"
we came to the area for a family wedding. The sink was stopped up they said they would send someone, no one came, we were making favors, we finally got to bed at 2:30 that's when we found that the sheets were dirty, a plastic top was in the bed we also had no water but we thought that was our fault because we complained about the sink, we got up at 6:45 for coffee and the big day to find the entire hotel had no water. we had another room with three children all had to get showered and ready for the wedding. I don't have to tell you how bad this is. then after the wedding we come back and find that the sink isn't repaired. they change rooms and in that room the remote didn't work. The bar had almost no supplies. it was really unprofessional.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
jj
"Nice Employees, Not very Clean"
We had to move out of the first room we were in due to how dirty it was. The employee on duty, was super understanding and got us a new room in minutes. As soon as we walked in the new room it felt and looked much more clean. Once we were settled in we had a great stay.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Lauren
Everything was pretty much as expected. Staff was helpful, rooms were fairly clean. Its good for one -two nights of staying.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
locked out of room. room was never cleaned, so I told the front desk and they said it will be cleaned tomorrow. We are checking out tomorrow morning. what a joke. it is only 6:30pm, why can someone not clean our room. We was it not cleaned to begin with.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Days Inn in need of updating"
Hotel is old and in poor shape. Room doors don't close well. Paint splash on air conditioner. Sheets thin. Minimal towels in room. Room was clean. Hotel staff were very nice & helpful.
Other trip May 27, 2013
SS
It is an amazing hotel and the atmosphere was great. I love to stay in the hotel again. It will be more nice if we have more breakfast variety like bacon and eggs. All brand new pancake and waffle and toaster machine.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Disappointing hotel"
The breakfast was really more continental than a full hot breakfast. Days Inn is inferior to our experiences in LaQuinta, Best Western and Hampton Inn. We wouldn't stay in another Days Inn.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"Good value for the buck"
Hotel is a bit dated but a good value for the money paid
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2013
Vlad & Regina
"Stay away"
When I went to my room, it had such a horrible smell and the rug was filthy with white stuff all over. There was urine on the sheets and I was sick to my stomach. They put me in another room but there were no towels. I asked for towels and they said ok and never brought them
Other trip May 2, 2013
the first room we were assigned to had not been cleaned - the second room did not have any towels - the rooms were humid - I don't think that I will stay at this hotel again
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
The bed was comfortable. This is an older hotel. Staff is friendly. In the hall some of the ceilings were pealing. Overall it was alright for the night.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Annette
Bed was comfortable. I was expecting it to be not so good because of the ratings. The room was clean. Did not smell from smoke. The lady at the front desk was friendly. She told me to drive to the middle of the hotel and go up the stairs. The stair well was not so clean. When I got into my room, it was very nice. The Breakfast was very nice.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Annette
"Solid stay"
Hotel on the hill. Nice view. They close breakfast room sharp at 10am so you better rush. If you sleep late they will not clean your room later.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Erik
"Emergency Stay"
The place met it's purpose. Nothing special about the place. Distant from many decent restaurants. Maid service was excellent. Night desk staff had an attitude. Maintenance staff very professional
2 night trip Oct 31, 2012
"Stay away!!"
We had to manually fill toilet tank with water to flush. Enough said.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
"not the best place in the area"
I was not impressed, the rooms were old. I requested a non-smoking room, yet the room smelled of smoke. I would not recommend this place.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
M
"Hotel needs upkeep"
While the staff were very friendly, the place itself is in need of care. The hallway carpetting was filthy and that in the rooms not much better. Hair in the tub's drain. The bathroom sink plug did not function. The alarm clock had been set to go off every few minutes and could not be reset so had to be unplugged.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
"Sleep Shower and Leave"
Good hotel if you need a place to sleep, shower and leave. Breakfast is horrible.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Randy
"INN REVIEW"
Fort room, AC not working. Dust everywhere. Room was filthy. Some AC sockets not operable. Some lamps not working. Moved to another room. Sink clogged and not draining. Floors were filthy. TV picture was noisy and no satellite TV service. Got absolutely NO maid service for almost entire stay. Just two towels dropped onto the couch and that was it. Will never go back again. I do not recommend this place to anyone. Oh, went down to get free breakfast and got no peace because the woman who worked there proceeded to tell us her life story condensed into 15 frekin' minutes !!!!! Geeeeezzzzzz.
4 night business trip Sep 6, 2012