All hotels in Port Jervis, New York, United States of America
2247 Greenville Tpke, Port Jervis, NY, 12771, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Service is adequate
    Food is not good
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
Rude and poor customer service. Told us they had never received Exoedia reservation for two rooms and did not receive payment even though we showed a confirmation and full payment for two rooms. We were literally told that our confirmation for two rooms didn't matter. Finally, after calls to Expefia we were given our rooms.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"aging hotel, outstanding staff"
The hotel is old and has no elevator, so aging knees require a ground floor room. The staff went WAY above and beyond to take care of all requests, and even opened their breakfast bar very early to accommodate a group of us who needed to leave at an absurd hour.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Port Jervis road stop"
Road stop while on a trip - Hotel was quiet - in serious need of updating and clean up - ok for a very basic stop - but if traveling in area would spend the extra $ for a better place to stay
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Seen better days"
This location has seen better days. Staff was only helpful hen we insisted that the sheet needed to be changed, it was clean, but stained, it should have been discarded. "Business use" computer keyboard was slow and keyboard very dirty. Coffee at breakfast was cold and the Danish stale. A great disappointment from our last stay here, three years ago. It was our last stay.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Out of state traveler
"Overnight stop after a long drive"
From the outside the hotel looked quite decent. The receptionist was very pleasant and gave us directions to a really good pizza house just a couple of minutes away, where we had a superb meal. The room, on first look, was the normal basic facility. Unfortunately the bathroom fan made almost as much noise as an aircraft taking off and came on automatically when the bathroom light was turned on,which made nocturnal visits dicey in the dark, to avoid disturbing the sleeper. By the time we found this out it was late and we were too tired to want to be bothered changing rooms, if that was possible anyway. The beds were not comfortable and, if we had been there more than one night we would have asked to be moved in the hope that we might get more rest in another room. My husband tried the coffee next morning, what there was left in the pot, which was very weak and not at all palatable. Fortunately there was a MacDonalds very close by and he got a cup of Newman's Own there, which made him a little less like a bear with a sore head after a not very restful night. We had a booking at the same place on our return trip, unfortunately this was non-refundable, but we took the loss as we did not want another bad night before a 300 mile drive home. For the $100 we paid for the room we were very disappointed with what we got. We will not be using this chain again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Jacqui
"Quiet"
The woman at the front desk was very nice as well as the rest of the staff.
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"We were disappointed"
The bathroom door opened at an angle blocking the toilet. The sink had leaked and the bathroom tiles were discolored and dirty. There were cigarette burn holes in the sofa cushion. The TV was set too low to watch comfortably. Breakfast was terrible. The coffee was full of grounds, the milk in the pitcher was sour. The oatmeal was too stiff to eat, and there was no spoon to serve it. The brown sugar was solid. We decided to have a waffle instead, but the waffle maker was broken, and there were cups of waffle batter standing out. Then we decided to have an English muffin instead. They were so stale that I broke the plastic knife trying to cut it. Only half of the toaster worked anyway. The fresh fruit bowl had one apple, and it was nearly rotten. We would have preferred honesty- there is no breakfast. Then we would just have eaten breakfast elsewhere.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Adequate for the area we were visiting"
Close to major highway, hotel staff was accommodating but no staff for breakfast room on Sunday to refill breakfast items like milk and yogurt.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Gross"
The worst hotel i have stayed in - EVER. Dirty toilet seat, dirty bathroom mirrors, rag to clean bathroom was left on top of the shower curtain - JUST PLAIN GROSS.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Ahmad
"its only good for one night..."
this hotel was dirty. i would never stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
thomas calamita
"Do NOT stay here!"
Owner/Mgr doesn't care! Waited 10 minutes while desk clerk was on a personal call, room/bathroom was dirty, hallway smelled like urine, broken glass in the pool area, breakfast was toast, coffee and milk that was sitting out on the counter...not in a cooler or on ice. The owner noticed that I was concerned about the poor quality in the breakfast room and just got his coffee and walked away. There was cereal in bins that didn't work, a waffle iron with the mix dispenser removed, an empty fruit bowl, no butter or jam for the toast. I asked the attendant for help with the cereal and she complained about the hotel...calling it a ghetto. Advised this was her second day on the job and that she was going to keep looking for other work.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"NOT near Bethel Woods; check your GPS !"
grounds unkempt, pet odor is bad, service minimal, bed comfortable, room not clean, breakfast was two english muffins, a few slices of bread and a waffle maker. king room upstairs did have fridge and microwave.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Less than desire able"
Bed linens, furniture cushions and carpet were stained and soiled with what appeared to be bodily fluids
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Marty
The motel is in terrible condition. The grounds are unkempt, overgrown and dirty. The lobby smells. And it was grossly overpriced. And the staff were generally not very pleasant.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"excellent"
was fine
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
nbachman
"Needs Updating"
This hotel is in poor repair. The carpets are stained and musty. The bathrooms are moldy. Needs an overhaul from top to bottom. Breakfast lacked any protein.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very comfortable hotel"
The staff was very friendly. The room was clean.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
anna
"Top of the mountain"
I would not recommend. Housekeeping needs a good talking to. Rooms smelled of cigarettes and sheets were stained and had hair on them.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Smelled and not clean"
My overall experience was to be desired. Because there were no Marriott hotels in close proximity I had to settle for a less than acceptable experience. I had to change rooms 3 times. Due to cleanliness and cigarette smells. I explained my concerns to the manager on duty. He said expedia would handle it. I called expedia and are waiting for a return call back due to my complaint.
"Hotel not up to standards, needs overhauled!!!"
This property is overgrown on the exterior, and in need of landscaping and weed control. The interior common areas are severly outdated and smell unpleasant. The guest rooms do not have refrigerators or microwaves, which makes this a non-family friendly hotel. There is mold in the shower and ceilings due to poor ventilation. I had also requested a crib in my reservation, but upon check in was told they didn't have any. Front desk clerk was very nonchalant and didn't offer any remedies. Housekeeping staff was helpful, and provided the only bright spot to this entire stay.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Jeremy
"Awful"
Room was not cleaned for three days. Security doors did not work, did not need a key to gain access to the room floors.
6 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"DRIVE THE EXTRA MILES AND STAY SOMEPLACE ELSE!"
Because I have stayed in Days Inn, I trusted the name and booked here. When I walked in I was horrified, but because of the amount of kids we had with us and the hours we traveled, we went in... We were assured they were non-smoking rooms (we had 3 rooms). All 3 rooms stunk of smoke, and something else (not quite sure what that smell was). There were burn marks on the bedspread and body fluids. The carpets were soaking wet, smelly and sticky. In 1 of the rooms, the window was held together by packing tape. The smell was a smell I still can't get out of my nose. The air conditioner vents were filthy and had all kind of foreign objects stuck in them....I normally do not ever rate hotels, but felt it imperative especially for families traveling with children. Its just not healthy!!!!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Trish
Unfortunately the hotel was not at all a level that I desired to have my wife, daughter and Granddaughter staying in. Cobwebs on the ceilings, wasp nests on the ceilings, plaster falling down from ceiling, dirty corners and baseboards in the bathroom. Beds were comfortable enough, as were the pillows. several of the desk managers were less than helpful for anything. Only one was helpful. Breakfast was OK.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Dirty, dirty, dirty!!!"
The first impression was the unkept or shall I say lack of landscaping. The lobby was hot and smelly. There were piles of boxes stacked against one wall and there were no elevators. The stairwells were dirty and smelly. The room was not quite as bad, but still dirty. Would never stay there again!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
I want a refund didn't get room requested hotel stated you overbooked breakfast person left that morning hotel is sinking fast requested king bed got 2 doubles no towels please reply
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Breakfast That sucked but the waffies were good"
It was ok Till Breakfast That sucked but the waffes were good
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Sal
"Dont stay here!"
Room was dirty. Toilet didnt work. Room was never cleaned while staying there. Breakfast was only coffee, bagels & waffles.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
kelli
No water for a short time -a mess -the furniture was dirty and very poor condition
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
ann
"HORRIBLE!! LISTEN TO THE REVIEWS!!"
Bathroom floor was dirty with black marks in the corner. Couch was stained with white material if you get my drift. There was a cricket in the room somewhere. The inside of the shower was dirty. It was overall disgusting. Take out menu that front desk recommended was awful as well. Breakfast in the morning was self serve and from a machine. And the other food such as bagel and toast was old. During breakfast we heard 4 staff members complain about the place. I will NEVER GO BACK. DON'T RECOMMEND.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Leslie
"Very nice hotel"
In my opinion, it is very a nice, clean, friendly and inexpensive hotel to stay. There are many attractions around. The nature is beautiful. So, location of this hotel is perfect. We had avery pleasurable experience in this hotel.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
The lady in the morning breakfast need to be spoken to. Horrible service from the breakfast room
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Satisfactory"
I recommend this hotel because my experience was serene.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Gracefull
"its was ok, it just too far from the bethwoods"
it was ok hate the fact that it was too far from the festival i went
Other trip May 27, 2014
ana
"Improvement needed"
For one night it was a place to sleep and breakfast was so lacking can't be called breakfast on Tuesday morning, nothing replenished, little choice. Desk person fine.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Looking for peace
"Unrevealed extra charge for dog"
Nothing on motel website concerning the $25 extra charge for dog. Motel is old and a dump, carpeting is 20 years old. Not recommended.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"just an overnight stay."
ok just quick overnight, bar restaurant closed,could be better
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Would not be my first choice"
I did not enjoy - black stuff in bathroom, place needs a face lift, staff not very helpful, computer in lobby software very outdated. Just my experience
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Clean hotel and closed to NJ and PA border!"
Very accessible to NJ and PA border. I stayed here for a night for a marathon run that was in Lackawaxen, PA. Very nice clean hotel and only half hour away from the start line. Convenient and near shopping areas.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
mtb10s
Located next to a shopping plaza which had a TJ Maxx. Friendly and accommodating staff. A little dusty in the rooms.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Rudest person I ever dealt with on phone also hote"
I was hung up on 4 times expedia was hung up on twice I was forced to stay at hotel because of computer issues. If you had an issue take a pen and paper and write down my request. Or call me back but don't dare hang up on me as well as the lady from Expedia trying to help me. What did you do before you had pc's that went down?
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"HORRIBLE! DO NOT STAY HERE! DISGUSTING!"
The room was absolutely disgusting! It stunk like smoke even though it was supposed to be a non-smoking room. Three out of the four towels in the bathroom had huge yellow stains on them. The carpets were definitely not vacuumed before we arrived. My wife and I refused to stay there and had to sleep in the car. The only good thing I can say about the place is the gentleman at the front desk gave me a refund without any argument. He told me this happens often. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"OK for its use"
I only needed it for 1 night because I didnt want to travel back to the Bronx late at night with my children. The room was clean but the mattress on the bed was horrible. There was a foul odor in the lobby and hallway leading to my room. I believe it was coming from the trash compactor room. The breakfast in the am was mediocre. The bagels werent fresh. The juice was bitter and the coffee was horrible. Luckily you have nice staff. I originally booked 1 room which I got a fridge and microwave. Later I booked 3 more rooms and those were given to me at the same rate without the fridge and microwave. A little confused as to why. Overall I would stay again only if I have no other choice.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Tomiko
the room in this hotel which we booked were cold, and the heater couldnt heat enough, but for summer time this hotel might be good, not for winter
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"would not stay ever again"
The first room I was in had hair in the bed ,in the tub and all over the bathroom floor. The carpets were barely vacuumed. I requested a new room ,the front desk person was quick and happy make the switch for me ! The second room was not much better, at least there was no hair in the bed. The second room however did not have a frig.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Starr
Room cleaning consisted of replacing one towel that was used. Bed was made but not changed and trash was not emptied during my stay. Sheets, pillow cases and towels smelled bad.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Bed and maid service"
Upon arrival we went to our room. We had a king size bed. I noticed that the bottom sheet was not fit properly on the bed and it was inside out. I tried to correct it (fitting around corner) but could not. Next morning I saw the maid and asked her to change that sheet, as it obviously had been slept in before (also pillows were "used" as pillow cases were very rumpled). She did NOT change it but just "made up the bed" the same way as I had found it. The "free breakfast" was very skimpy - no peanut butter for my toast (prepackaged little containers of jams only), two types of cereal, fruit was oranges, Two types of juice and tea or coffee. As I try not to eat carbs, I had to eat them so I had some breakfast. Just as we were leaving, some prepackaged sweet rolls were put out. The bathroom fan was on the wall behind the toilet and did not work, and it was sticking out from the wall. At least the toilet was a higher one as we were in a "handicap" room and the fridge was on. The people at the front desk were very polite and helpful for information about restaurants in the area.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
Gail
"Close to area attractions"
I have stayed at this hotel before and found it to be dirty and unorganized. This time was pleasingly different. The room was clean and the desk was available and helpful.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Arty
Would be a nice hotel but the bathroom was nasty.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Next time there will be no next time."
The hotel was adequate, but just barely. The telephone did not work and had to be replaced. There was no fan in the bathroom, and we found someone else's hair on the bathroom floor. The first night the heat smelled so bad we preferred to dress warm and fight the cold; the second night that problem was gone. Other rooms had a love seat and coffee table; we did not, neither could we get one when we asked. The continetal breakfast was meager. And, the bath towels were small and scratchy.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Uncle Charles
"creepy Bates Motel Do not go there!"
scary