All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
3305 N 4th St, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Nice quiet stay"
Hotel area was safe, not scenic but had parking. We weren't here long enough to adequately rate service but it was a nice quiet stay
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
CHRISTINE
"Does Not Measure Up to the Price"
This hotel is undergoing MAJOR renovation, and naturally, there is a certain amount of inconvenience associated with that. The staff tried very hard to make up for it, but it was still inconvenient. The room was small, there was NO hair dryer in the room, and the electric outlet in the bathroom was inoperable. The breakfast was excellent, because the renovation of the breakfast area has been completed, and the staff was very helpful!
Response by Fairfield Inn Longview
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn Longview. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and brand new breakfast area! Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by our renovation. We are working very hard to make sure that doesn't happen. I'm also sorry that you didn't find the hair dryer in your room. In the future please let us know right away if you have any problems so that we can address them right away. I hope that we will have another chance to earn your business on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Terry C. General Manager
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
I'm sure it will be better after they finish renovations.
Response by Fairfield Inn Longview
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn Longview. We are very excited about our renovations and can't wait to reveal our new hotel to all of our guests. We are also taking extra precautions to ensure that the work does not affect our guests. We hope that you will come back and see us when they are finished! Sincerely, Terry C. General Manager
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Quick stay"
Great bed and very quiet on the floor. Perfect stay with a great breakfast!
Response by Fairfield Inn Longview
Dear James, Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn Longview. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed a quiet stay and our complimentary breakfast. I hope that we will have another chance to host you. Kind thanks, Terry C. General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Great hotel for the price!"
This was my 2nd stay. Rooms are cleann comfortable and quiet. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Close to shops and restaurants.
Response by Fairfield Inn Longview
Dear Lori, Thank you for your kind review of the Fairfield Inn Longview. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean, comfortable rooms and our friendly, helpful staff. Please come back and see us again. Kind regards, Terry C. General Manager
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Lori
"Excellent Location. Near restaurants and shopping."
Hotel employees were excellent and very accommodating. However, there is a need for greater security at the hotel. There was a wedding party that blocked the hotel entrance with a stretch limo and many guests that were in the small entrance to the hotel were partying. Other than this very unsatisfactory experience, which only reflects on the hotel management, not on the hotel staff, other experiences were very good.
Response by Fairfield Inn Longview
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn Longview. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and friendly staff. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was disturbed by others. We appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention and I will address them with my staff right away. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to make this up to you on your next trip to Longview. Sincerely, Terry C. General Manager
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Baseball tournament"
Great location. Many restaurant/fast food choices
Response by Fairfield Inn Longview
Dear Marci, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your stay at the Fairfield Inn Longview. I'm so glad that our location near shopping and restaurants was convenient during your stay. We hope to host you again soon. Warm regards, Terry C. General Manager
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Marci
"Not exactly what I pictured on the web"
The pool was a lot smaller than the pictures (I have stayed at many Fairfield Inns) and could not accommodate a lot of people at one time. The rooms were nice and clean. The bedding was nothing like the pictures either and sheets would not stay on the bed. Breakfast was more than enough. The staff was very friendly all the time. The Marriott cancelled my reservations 2 weeks prior and didn't have much choice. I chose this hotel because I have stayed in a lot of Fairfield Inns. This was not my favorite.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Gina
The interior of the hotel was fine, as were our two rooms. We have no complaint about that. The breakfast was fine. I appreciated the hot choices at breakfast. The one thing we didn't like was the parking. It was a small parking lot. That is not indicated here in this survey, which I think is interesting.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Convenient for our event"
The Hotel was adequate, the breakfast was also adequate,..fairly good selection of choices. Personnel very accommodating. Liked having the pool available for the kids. It was clean and beds were comfortable. Liked having a paper available in the AM. I also liked the coffee bar.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Lee
"Great!"
I don't understand the low rating. Our stay was awesome. Great food, nice staff, comfy bed and clean rooms. What more do you want?
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
Staff were all exceptional!
4 night trip Dec 18, 2012
when I travel I stay at the Fairfield inn
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
"Great hotel for the price. The staff was great!"
The hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and courteous, a large variety of breakfast choices. The pool area was clean and maintained. Very good value.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Lori
"Great Staff"
Felt so welcome as soon as we stepped inside. Room was excellent. Good TV and breakfast. Pity I didn't get to try the pool. Desk people were more than helpful. Will return.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2012
"Near Loop 281 and Shopping"
The hotel has a worn, older look, typical of the three area hotels that I have visited in Longview. The front desk staff was friendly, but there was nothing exceptional about the hotel or room. The kids jumping on the floor upstairs came through loud and clear.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012

"Super helpful and friendly staff"
Our stay was in Longview was fantastic, the staff were always so friendly and helpful. Everyone from the breakfast bar staff, cleaning crew and front desk. Everyone made our stay extremely pleasant.
Response by Fairfield Inn Longview
Dear Mo, Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Longview. I'm so happy to hear that my staff was friendly and helpful and that it helped to make your stay memorable! I hope that you will come back and see us again the next time you are in the area. Warm thanks, Terry C. General Manager
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn Longview

"Disappointing Stay"
06/23/15 happywanderer1 Houston, Texas
I really liked the staff at this hotel, but for the price in Longview, TX, it should have been gold. I was greeted warmly, but the stay went downhill from there. The AC did not work well. Brought it to the attention of the staff. They came in and adjusted and said it would catch up. I was a very late arrival, and decided to live with it since there was no where to move me to and there is no night maintenance staff. Then there ws a storm at midnight and the power went off and did not come back on until almost 6 AM. Yeah! When I got out of bed stepped into a pool of water by the AC. Yeah me! Hit the lobby and the night clerk gave me a battery powered light. I got dressed and high tailed it out. Again, staff was a kind as they can be. They can't help if not given the tools to do so. I booked another hotel for the rest of my stay. For some reason I have had terrible luck with the Fairfield hotels. I promise never again! I did leave a message on the Marriott website. Got a nice message of apology back from the manager and some Marriott points. Not enough to make up for the sleepless night while on a business trip.
"Excellent in spite of."
04/04/15 Eddie A Odessa, Texas
The hotel is under construction for remodeling so that is the only reason for the 4. The staff was simply amazing in spite of the hotel not at full use. I did get one of the new rooms and was quite pleased! Management really made sure I had everything that could be provided with no hassle.
"Fantastic Hotel"
03/16/15 RKrishnarao Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
We were on a small road trip covering Tyler, Kilgore, Shreveport and we stayed for a night at this place. I must stay this is one of the best fairfields that I stayed. They have renovated one side of the hotel and the rooms are great. The breakfast they provide are comparable to any five star hotels( unusual for any hotels of this ratings). The front desk and the lady serving the breakfast were simply superb. Would really want to go there again. The location is just awesome as all the restaurants are in walking distance.
"Raising the roof"
03/15/15 Jim P College Station, Texas
Stayed in the Fairfield Inn in Longview for a Friday and Saturday night. I was not aware the place was "under renovation" when I made the reservations. First the positives. They had my reservation, check in was seamless. They gave us a "goodie bag" and explained the pool was closed and certain areas blocked off for renovation. They explained the new key system so I was able to use it without a problem. The room was clean, plenty of pillows. Air was on, temp was great. We slept fine, room was dark and quiet for the most part. There were some loud vehicles, but it is located in a busy shopping district. It was not enough to bother me. We ate breakfast there. Donetta kept the food stocked, emptied trash, made pancakes, and tended to any special requests or needs in the eating area. The eggs were good, everything was pretty fresh. The big bummer was about 7 a.m. on Sunday morning, I heard "thump, thump, thump" like someone dragging a heavy suitcase down the stairs. It kept on. I looked outside to see a ladder outside my second floor window. It went to the roof. Workers with tool belts were going up the ladder! The roofers were here! They started unloading materials and throwing it on the roof, and stapling felt down. They were gearing up! I called and the desk was busy. I finally got through and said What is the DEAL? Are they really starting to work on the roof at 7 a.m. on a Sunday? She quickly explained this was not planned. It had rained all week, it was not raining now, the contractor had decided to call his crew in this morning, but had not asked hotel management. They said they were contacting their boss now to get him to stop until 8 a.m. I said, "ma'am, it is Sunday, folks are going to be sleeping in". We got up and went to eat. I was ticked. They did manage to pull the workers off the roof by about 8 a.m. They stayed down until 9 a.m. The manager apologized and offered me some Marriott points on my card. Fair enough. It caught them by surprise. I felt they were caught flat footed and reacted as best they could. The negatives. There was limited parking. Most of that was due to the contractors vehicles and equipment taking most of the spots. But, also, the motel was booked solid. Saw one cowboy checking in. They said they had two rooms, both standard with queens. He was a tall fellow, but he told the lady, "ma'am, I would sleep on the floor if all you had was just the room". One other couple came in about 10 minutes later. There was no covered area to unload. The cart had to be pulled over a rough spot to get in the door. The parking lot was not well lit.
"Great staff, facilities, location"
12/10/14 O T Plano, Texas
This hotel has everything a traveler needs. Restaurants within walking distance. Walmart and Sam's across the street. Jovial and professional staff plus a great location. My room was well appointed and spotlessly clean.
11/24/14 Steve D Austin, Texas
This hotel is in a great location. This is a newer section of Longview so there is plenty of shopping and dining within walking distance. The hotel was nice. The staff was friendly. Check-in and out were very easy. I was on the second floor so I did hear kids running on the third floor a couple of times. The price was reasonable. It has a fitness center, pool, and complimentary breakfast. A nice to place stay.
"Convenient Location, Reasonable Price"
11/19/14 dhcoxrn Texas
Stayed during a high school volleyball tournament. Hotel was quiet but had to report to front desk that the restroom smelled of old urine although otherwise appeared clean. Close to mall and restaurants.
"Reasonable Price, Very Friendly Staff"
11/16/14 MVCA0Traveler Mission Viejo, CA
We stayed at this location for a week. The room was good sized and the beds were very comfortable. Room had a mini-frig and microwave. Breakfast was plentiful and good variety of hot and cold items. Warm cookies available in the late afternoon, til they are gone. We received a bag with water and treats as a welcome gift. The staff was extra friendly, greeting us as we entered and left. The breakfast personnel were extremely helpful. The location is very good, lots of dining choices nearby and drug store and a Wal-Mart across the street. We had a few minor maintenance issues that were resolved when we reported them.
"Good stay"
09/28/14 Shae 9 Conway, Arkansas
This hotel was really clean and quiet. It is on the older side of a Fairfield with a few of the newer upgrades. Considering my arrival which was late, there was not any disturbance at all. The hotel staff was friendly. The breakfast attendant was nice and helpful, offering whatever she could to make the breakfast ok. The only problem was that the breakfast items were not stocked as well and refilled like they should have been in a timely manner. People were waiting a while for items to be refilled and they didn't have a lot on the bar to offer to go through something like that. The coffee was not refilled as much either. The toilet in the bathroom would run but we stopped it by wiggling the handle. Otherwise it was a nice decent stay. I would stay again.
"Convenient Location"
08/03/14 Robert C Houston, Texas
Stayed here recently for the balloon festival. It's conveniently located to shopping and dining. The hotel is beginning to show its age, though still a good value for the price. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any of your needs. The breakfast is average, just your typical hotel chain fare. It's not bad for a one or two night stay.