All hotels in Golden, Colorado, United States of America

Good internet service
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Room is all right
Enjoyed my stay. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was better than usual.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Outdated"
Crappy pool area small and hot. Hotel overall dated, carpets pretty dirty. Wasn't what I expected having stayed at newer Baymonts. We were school shopping, price & location decent.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
I apologize for hotel not being up to your standards and we will be remodeling this winter updating carpets. If your in the area in the future come and see the improvements. Best Regards, Scott Leischner GM
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Skip this one"
Baymont's room machine not working. No call to let me know and only offered to move me to quality inn. Not happy at all this treatment. Room has moldy odor. Location not great for access to access to highway 6. Not easy to get back to this place.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Scott Leischner GM
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Samuel
"Perfect for a night at Red Rocks"
We stayed here for a show at Red Rocks, and it was perfect! The Lyft ride there was $15 and the cab ride home was $25. They let us check in at 1pm which was also really nice. When we got back from the show, the woman at the front desk was very nice and helped me get change for a $5 so that I could use the vending machine. And the breakfast in the morning was great, there was make your own waffles with whipped cream, fruit, bagels and hot sausages.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Scott Leischner GM
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Stacie
"Mediocre hotel"
This hotel is adequate. Not great. The term "suites" basically means a bigger room with a small sofa, a mini fridge, and a small microwave. The neighborhood is quiet, but there's not much nearby. The breakfast was very basic. I don't think I'll be staying here again.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Thank you for taking the time to respond and provide feedback. I apologize for the hotel not being up to your standards and we are working hard to improve the hotel. This winter we will be doing some much needed remodeling. Warm Regards, Scott Leischner
5 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Benjamin
"Not our favorite"
Very disappointed in this choice of hotel. We have stayed in other Wyndham properties before but this was way below standards of any we have stayed at. The room had a musty smell and uncomfortable bed. Bad choice
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Baymont Inn & Suites Golden - Denver West - Federal Center. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your bed and musty smell on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with housekeeping and maintenance to ensure we do everything possible to eliminate these complaints. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Golden. Kind regards, Scott Leischner GM
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"3 day stay"
All in all, it was a good stay. But the breakfast could be improved with additional items of choice
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Kind regards, Scott Leischner GM
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Irwin
"servicable stay, thats all."
confusing entrance to Inn off hwy exit. tired mattress, showerbar loose and toilet took forever to flush. pool small and shallow. strange faux eggs at free breakfast.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Nathaniel
"HUGE Facelift Needed!"
I could use 50 characters to describe the repairs needed in the small, very outdated bathroom alone...and just did. Stay Elsewhere.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
I apologize for the hotel not being up to your standards and we will be doing remodeling this winter and would like to see you again in the future to see the improvements. Best Regards, Scott Leischner GM
@ThatOutdoorGuy
"hotel needs updating"
Furniture was old. TV was mid 90's model with no HD. Air conditioner was loud (though worked fine). Water in bathroom would not allow for "cold" out of sink (though over-all pressure and hot water were good) The cleaning people are doing a good job with a old environment.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
I apologize for the hotel not being up to your standards. We are working hard to improve the hotel and will be remodeling this winter and hope you will give our hotel another chance in the future. Best Regards, Scott Leischner GM
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
This place is very worn and uncomfortable. From phones missing buttons, no diet drinks in the vending machines, musty smokey smell, lack of bedding for the sofa bed in the room, to shortage of toilet paper in the room it appears that the owners are cutting corners.
mike
"Good, low cost place to stay"
I'm from Denver but live out of town now and took my family (spouse +3 young kids) on a trip to Colorado and stayed at the Baymont. I chose this hotel because it is close to Denver and the nightly rate was very reasonable. The hotel is nice, relatively clean, and the staff were all very friendly. The property could use some updates but overall I feel like we got a great deal. If you only need a place to sleep after playing all day and maybe want to go swimming a bit, then this is a great place. If you are looking for a hotel where you can lounge by the pool and want lots of amenities, then I would consider looking somewhere else.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Overheard staff complain about guests. Cleaning staff had doors propped open with music playing loudly. Lobby TV had inappropriate programs on with graphic language. Lots of items in need of repair/maintenance. Our family will not stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Hotel was friendly. Hard to get to, missed turn to hotel once, right next to entrance to freeway. Room was comfortable. Very easy to get to St. Anthony's hospital. Great resturant just down Simms called Jus Cookin, if you like pie you will not find better.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Merrilou
"Not bad, not great"
The extra fold out couch in the double was a nice feature for a third kid.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Red rocks getaway"
Great staff!
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Jon
Sheets had crumbs and stains in them. Bath tub and sink drains took a while to drain and a few decorative features were broken. Breakfast was microwaved biscuits and gravy and eggs. High price for a low quality stay.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Justine
"Better in past"
Stayed there for concert, van was inadequate and the driver had to blow a DUI starter also after concert had to walk over 3/4 mile to catch van back Should have driven could've parked closer Continental breakfast wasn't ready until 6:30 had plane to catch so couldn't even get cup of coffee. Guy setting up buffet rude and lazy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
donald
"Dirty, dirty, dirty"
Dirty sheets that I had to change myself, dingy towels, very slow draining sink, poor TV reception, and a noisy air conditioner. And the maid left my door unlocked one day.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"I'd stay there again!"
A little confusing to get in the driveway the first time, but other than that it was clean, comfortable and friendly
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"A nice place to stay without breaking the bank."
Clean rooms and a very friendly staff.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
It was good. The hotel is not really sound proof. My kids walk upstairs. The person underneath complaint of noise.. And we don't even make a lot of noise. We have tiptoe when walking to not disturb others
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Yohanes
"No elevator and pool did. Of work."
Staff was good but the hotel had some repairs that need to be done. They gave me towels the next day but did not make the bed.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Jerry
It's not a fancy hotel but it's comfortable and clean, which was perfect enough for me. Great location to access places and activities on the west side of town- Red Rocks, Idaho Springs for rafting, zip lining, etc. This was my second stay and it'll be my choice in the future for these kind of trips.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Nice hotel, carpet was in need of replacing. Had been vacuumed, maybe if it was shampooed, it would of looked better. Carpet had a spot that was rough feeling, like something had been spilled and cleaned up somewhat. My girls room was real nice, new carpet and was real clean. Wall paper was peeling in some places, 1 real bad place, had black stuff behind it. Maintenance cleaned it and glued it back down, but then room smelled of glue, they did bring me some lysol spray and febreze spray, that did help. Had to call front desk and ask them to remind housekeeping to empty wastebaskets, they forgot. Front desk people were very nice and helpful though.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Bathroom issues.swimming pool nice addition."
The room we stayed in was for handicapped.bathroom had mold on floor due to the way water drained.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
wedding event
"Great staff"
The staff was incredible, especially Mona, our housekeeper. Even though they weren't supposed to work on July 4, she was there and she got us several items we forgot to pack. She was nice, friendly and very helpful. The people at the front desk were very helpful as well. Although this isn't the best hotel in terms of condition, we would probably stay there again, because of the staff and the location. We were within walking distance of several restaurants and stores. It was by the highway but the noise was not excessive.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jane
"Very average, did not meet expectations"
Room was very average and did not meet my expectations for the room rate. There were a couple of dirty kleenexes on the floor under the bathroom sink, where the front of the vanity attached to the wall it was peeling back the wallpaper and detaching, there were no towels in the pool area. Breakfast and location were fine. Beds were very comfortable. Would probably not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Fast, friendly service!!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"room bathroom condition not good."
I was hard to find. The bathtub looked like is had mold between the top of the bathtub and the surrounding wall part around the tub. The shower head was cracked and didn't spray the water very well. The staff were helpful and we did like being on the ground floor in our room.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
7852660584
It was perfect!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Nice place to stay. A little tricky to reach the location.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"below average"
Upon arriving at hotel we were not greeted by an employee. We had a late flight and arrived at hotel around 1am, the lobby was empty. We waited over 40 mins for someone to check us into our room. Which never happened, we saw our check in information and room key on the front desk and took it upon ourselves to take the key and go to our room. We left a note at the front desk and no one ever mentioned anything to us throughout our stay.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Not recommend"
I do not recommend this hotel. Room had a musty smell, carpeting was damp, mold in the bathroom. Swimming pool had a film on it.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
I apologize for the maintenance issues you had with your stay and all of these have been addressed. We will be remodeling this winter and would like you to give our hotel another chance and see the improvements. Kind Regards, Scott Leischner GM
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Connie
"Nice hotel but needs attention"
The first room we were given smelled so strongly of air freshener that we had to request another room. The second room also smelled of air freshener but was tolerable. The room and bathroom were both very spacious and it was convenient to have both a refrigerator and microwave. The complementary coffee in the room was good too. The fitness room had only two treadmills and a stationary bike. The bike did not work at all and there were no towels in the fitness area. My room card had to be re-keyed several times throughout the visit as it wouldn't open the room, the swimming pool or the fitness room! The complimentary breakfast was very good though you had to be quick if you wanted bacon!
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Disappointed."
Comfortable bed, good shower. However, the motel was difficult to spot from the road & not easy to reach. The back door (near our room) was "broken" & being held open by a rock & since staff didn't close & lock the door after hours, we had to do so ourselves.
4 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Red Rocks"
Awesome place to stay if your going to Red Rocks concert.
2 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
Good location, excellent staff and service. No elevators for those who have special needs, so ask for the 1st floor.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Just ok"
Rooms outdated and not as nice as pictures. There was hair in the shower and bathroom floor...big pet peeve of mine. Had to ask for blankets for sleeper sofa several times before they handed them over...swore they should have been in the room already. Our hallway smelt like smoke...maybe not a hotel problem but annoying either way. Breakfast was good. Just wasn't as good as expected for what we paid. Probably would stay somewhere else for same price next time.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Slightly strange"
The only really bad thing we encountered was that we were given a room that already had someone staying in it. It was a little uncomfortable walking into an occupied room.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Megan
"Nice, but loud"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was as expected for the price. Unfortunately, the room was VERY loud. We could hear everyone in the hall and when the shower was on upstairs it was impossible to sleep.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Comfortable, no frills"
We stayed two nights at this hotel, and the beds were very comfortable. The sofa sleeper was as expected, and rather uncomfortable. But if you aren't picky, this hotel would work fine for you. The continental breakfast was good, and the staff was happy to refill items even though the breakfast hours were nearly over. My biggest complaints are that the bathroom had no ventilation fan, and there was no elevator.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Kathleen r
"Not satisfied"
I called for a late check in with prior notice for a first floor room, it was denied. Coming in from a day of visiting relatives, they said we were to check out; we had 2 more days of our reservation. 3rd day we left at 11, back at 2 and our room not cleaned; I mentioned to front desk and they said housekeeping works til 4 and it should be done. Back at 7 no clean room, I could go down and pick up towels.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
Lani
"Worst beds ever"
Place was dirty - machines didn't work - hot tub was out of order. The staff didn't know what was going on in the area. Told us that the one place we wanted to go and the only reason we went to Golden was closed so we drove someplace else and come to find out it was open. Clerk in the morning was too busy with games on the computer to help to find out for sure. Will never stay there again.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Pamela
"Wonderful hotel close to good restaurants!"
Easy access to major highways and day trips to the mountains. Wonderful beds, pillows and full hot continental breakfast! Staff eager to please. Quiet, smoke-free and good price for the amenities!
Other trip May 29, 2015
Barb
"close to many areas of interest"
denver 10 mins away, golden 5 mins, ; slamming doors annoying
Other trip May 28, 2015
brian
"Pleasant stay BUT I get Lesson Learn.."
The road to the hotel is confusing, beware of that, I have to enter the highway and return back to get right way.. The room is good, satisfy with stay but I got a lesson learn from this stay. Take picture of the room before you use and after you use OR ask for room inventory and check it before you leave OR ask room service to check room inventory before you leave..
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will have housekeeping get a better inventory on rooms to avoid these type of issues. I apologize for the mix-up. Come see us again if in the area. Warm Regards, Scott Leischner GM
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Terrible Service"
First when I check in the hot tub did not work they advised by the next day would be fixed. OK, no problem. Then on my third night got back to my room at 5pm they had not made beds taken the trash no towels, basically no service at all. I was given trash bags to collect my trash and one set of towels when there was myself , my husband, and two children. One set of towels, really!!!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Family Vacation
"weekend stay"
Card keys keep going out, blow dryer was no good even after being replaced 2nd one burned out quickly. Breakfast was awesome and service was great. Thank you.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Denver West/Federal Center
I apologize for your maintenance issues and will have maintenance attend to them immediately. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Come see us again if in the Golden, CO area. Warm Regards, Scott Leischner GM
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Okay for a short family stay"
This was a decent place to stay for one night, I would not want to stay longer than that. We were in a room with a king bed and sofa bed. The sofa bed was not made up and there was no bedding in the room. I went to the front desk to let them know and was handed a pile of freshly laundered bedding. I didn't mind making up the bed, but I'd prefer not to. I had to list how many people were staying in the room, so in my opinion the sofa bed should have been ready. There was enough room between the king and sofa to fit our pack and play. The breakfast was plentiful and good.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015