All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
414 Bowie St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Location was excellent. Staff was very unwilling to help us with our room situation. They gave us the major runaround on talking with the manager. Manager was unwilling to help us at all. Expedia had to come to our defense and thanks to them got the situation cleared up. Front desk help would not give me a receipt upon departure. Rude.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Moderately disappointed"
It was not your typical Hampton Inn. I was pretty disappointed. Half the channels didn't work on our tv. We asked for it to be fixed, and with the fix we gained one more channel. WiFi was extremely slow. We had to flag down a maid twice to clean our room as they kept missing it. The breakfast was not very good. They always ran out of things or over/under cooked the warm breakfast items.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Jamie
The bed was not as comfortable as it could've been.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good hotel"
Went for a show and bar hopping... The room was good and bed was awesome... Really don't like breakfast in hotels but there is breakfast good customer service
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Off the Riverwalk in San Antonio"
Attended a convention in San Antonio and wanted to stay close enough to the convention center but far enough from the Riverwalk. This place fit the bill. Good pleasant room, walls a paper thin.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Standing Water"
The Hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was small but that's ok because we didn't need anything to big there was just three of us. The only complaint I do have about this room was when we showered the water instantly started filling up the tub. It took forever to drain and personally I hate that. Overall though this hotel is in a good location and clean.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Brandy
Paid $15.00 to park on hotel property and was parked on the street. Therefore, I shouldn't have been charged to park. I contacted the manager of the property and have not heard from him yet!!!! The cost of the room is over priced as well. I could and will stay on another property next time in San Antonio as I have before. Not worth the cost as well.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
R
"San Antonio AFPM"
Very god experience, good people, room was clean, hotel facilities and conditions were good
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Horrible"
The rooms was very tiny and the bed was uncomfortable. The sheets were thread bare and the elastic on the bottom sheet was worn out and didn't stay on the bed. On the second day housekeeping left us without towels. In all of your facilities I ever stayed this rates the worst for cleanliness and comfort and would choose another hotel in SanAntonio if I returned.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2015
Wayne
"Nice and near river walk."
The experience was good,and I plan on doing it again soon.San Antonio is very interesting city.
Donald
"close to Riverwalk and Alamo."
Everything was fine except the breakfast. It was inedible. The bagel things were cold and mushy, whatever they were. The pastries were crumbly dry dough. It was so bad we left to go buy breakfast, which was irritating because we specifically stay at Hampton Inn because there has never been a problem. This was a first.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Don't understand such good reviews!!"
I booked this hotel room for one night and what I paid for it I honestly thought it was a nice hotel. The staff was nice and check-in was fast. We reserved this hotel based on good reviews and maybe it was just the room we got, but it was run down and the beds were so uncomfortable. Me and my husband tossed and turned all night because we actually felt the springs in the bed. It was not what we expected at all. There wasn't enough parking, so ended up calling the front desk and told us to park in the handy cap parking. Which i wasn't to thrilled about it because I know their is people who really need that parking, but we didn't have much choice but to park there or on the fire lane. It was just not what we expected and thank god we didn't book it for more days because we would of ended up canceling the reservation and just went to another hotel. Also, I booked for two queen beds and I know for a fact those beds were not queen, but in fact full size. I was just so disappointed over all. Won't be staying at this Hampton, ever again.
L.
"Very nice hotel and great area"
The room was very nice and clean, the bed was really comfortable. I really liked how it was conviently located close to everything downtown. I will defiantly be staying here again next time around which will be soon...
Veronica
"Hotel was super nice"
The room was exactly as pictured. Very nice and hotel service was outstanding. Desk workers very friendly and helpful. Our room was near something very noisy, perhaps something to do with water? The laundry room? Not sure, but noisy.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Easy walk to river walk."
Close to everything and comfortable. They were able to check us in a little early and our teenagers loved the waffles in the morning.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Anne
"Terrible breakfast"
Not very Warm welcome A machine-woman talking to us, seemed bored with her job Old looking hotel but close to everything that was the only good point about The hotel. The breakfast was so busy and fruit tasted like soap. It s not a cheap hotel next Time we ll spend 20$ more and Will stay in a much better hotel...
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great Stay!!!"
Staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. Our room was very comfortable and clean until we noticed dirty socks in the room, that were not ours. We called the front desk and they immediately offer to clean up the room. Overall the room was great bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was good, we went down at 10:05 and the staff offered us milk for the cereal even after they had put it away. All the staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Guadalupe
"Hampton San Antonio"
Room was a little small. No lounge chair/comfortable seat in the room. No fridge. Mattress was soft and bouncy. Toilet overflowed onto floor
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Beatriz
"Ok"
It was nice the only thing I don't agree is with the parking fee !
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Add Fridge and Microwave"
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The only thing that was an inconvenience was no fridge or microwave in our room.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"getaway vacation"
Passing through on our way to New Orleans
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Good hotel, breakfast could be better"
Good hotel with clean rooms, (small) gym and it is only steps away from the river walk where a lot of restaurant and bars are. The only down side was the breakfast. It was free but not very good (old muffins, and fake scrambled eggs).
5 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Luca
"EXCELLENT"
EXCELLENT
5 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Yao
"A very nice hotel"
The condition here is great, there are quiet and tidy bedroom, convenient facilities, and really nice and helpful staffs here! I enjoyed staying here the past couple of days.
3 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Nice and Close to everything"
Nice and close to the Alamo and the Convention Center and a short walk to the River Walk and the mall.
4 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Brad
Clean and comfortable! Loved the location for the price. Well recommended
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Good location."
Generally, very good stay at a good price. Maids forgot to leave a bath rug one day. I hope we don't get charged for it.wish we had a frig in room.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Royce
"Great Staff!"
This hotel was comforting. The staff was amazing and very courteous, even the housekeepers greeted us with smiles. I stayed the night due to a family gathering. I brought gift baskets as a "Thank you" gift and even the staff at the front desk assisted us with giving out the gifts to 3 groups of family. The hotel was neat and clean. Breakfast buffet is amazing and their orange and lemon water was excellent!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"LONG NIGHT"
I booked two rooms one for myself and one for my daughter and her boyfriend. When i got to hotel i went into lobby and went to desk, I told them that my room was already booked and was paid for already, while the assistant was getting my key he told me it was $15.00 to park at the hotel??? OK,,,,did not know this,,,,so paid the 16 dollars and something cents with tax. When it came time for bed, I settled in,,,,after about 5 minutes my back was killing me! Mattress was soooooo uncomfortable. I probably slept bout 2 hours total. Everything else was fine, just the worst mattress ive ever slept on..
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Marie
"Nice location to stock show"
The hot breakfast was very good, especially on the weekend. Staff was very helpful with directions and restaurant information. Fitness area was very good too.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
BG
"Downtown San Antonio"
Hampton is very conveniently located in downtown San Antonio. Within walking distance of the Riverwalk, the Alamo and lots of downtown shopping.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Andy
"Hotel not on river walk"
Bed too soft Extra pillows not delivered as asked When pillows delivered the second day after second request the staff didn't knock before entering room
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
It was a wonderful experience, especially liked that it was just blocks from the Riverwalk and all the attractions and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great value downtown and close to everything!"
Great hotel - coming back in early March for another downtown convention and looking forward to it.
5 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Great service. Conveniently located. Very affordable. Great experience!!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Good place to stay in River Walk area."
Clean and convenient for a conference we were attending in the Riverwalk area. Breakfast was typical for a Hampton Inn. Would stay here again, good value compared to the other options in the area.
4 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
This hotel was not too far from the convention center and was clean and had a descent breakfast.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Sue
"Not the best but okay if you are not too picky."
The front desk staff wasn't particularly friendly when we checked. Several times when we walked by the front desk there was no one in the front. We had to wait for a few minutes for someone to show up to check out. There's no little bell to bring someone's attention. We were given the smallest room (corner) in the hotel so it's a bit tight. Maybe other rooms are better but we will never know. The room was kept in a nice condition and the bed is comfortable. The best part is the location. Minutes away from the Alamo and Riverwalk.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"3-night stay"
The hotel was an easy walk from the convention center. Although there was no restaurant many were nearby. The complimentary breakfast surprised me with the variety of foods offered. I did call up for maintenance and he knocked at my door in 10 minutes. I was very, very pleased.
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Jeanne
"It was reasonably priced."
It is within walking distance to and from the Riverwalk, so we never had to get in the car to have an enjoyable time on the Riverwalk.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Just right location and friendly"
The Hotel staff was very nice and helpful for every need.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"As Expected"
A straightforward stay—pleasant, professional service; relatively short walk to the convention center; very quiet hotel with plenty of space in the room and the wonderful lap desk; ample breakfast. Restaurants are along the River Walk, but it is not easy to find convenience stores and such.
4 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice location. Close to downtown."
It was a nice experience overall. Staff was courteous.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Veronica
"One night but good stay"
One night stay while visiting San Antonio. Hotel is easy to find and is just a few minutes walk from the Alamo. Staff friendly and welcoming and we were abl to check in early. Room was spacious and clean. Brakfast had a nice variety of hot and cold items. Coffee and lemonade was available 24/7. Only negative was being charged for parking. But woould rccomend and stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Nicc
"Nice hotel walking distance to The Alamo"
Nice hotel with complementary WIFI and breakfast. Very clean rooms
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Carlos
"good"
Great location near the Alamo and River Walk
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Manh
We were asking hot water because the container was empty. So we approached Staff from the front desk staff named Sonia even say pls.... The way she answered back it seems that we owe her just for asking for hot water...But the other lady who took care of our booking was fine in fairness to her.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"wonderful hotel"
wonderful old hotel nenovated to today's standards. Price was great also. I will stay there whenever I am in Lakeland.
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Robert S
"Excellent location for walking."
Great staff they where very helpful. They remembered us all during our stay. They were helpful with directions to activities and restaurants. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Hampton"
took my girlfriendfor her birthday the hotel was nice
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014