All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here414 Bowie St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"do what"
they gave us our room, we left while gone they gave our room to someone else. we came back the room was used with our stuff still in there. we went to the front desk and told us we had checked out! WHAT! then they said they didn't have another room for us.. keep in mind we checked in,,they rented room to someone else telling us we had checked out...we only booked for one night and haven't even been there one night yet. they finally gave us a room.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
robert
"Yuh"
Impressed with the room. Wasnt impressed with the breakfast compared to others I've experienced. Other than the breakfast it was an all around pleasanr experience.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Troy
"Nice downtown location close to most attractions"
It was a nice clean hotel, the wi-fi was very slow. But they charge you for parking..which is unheard of...ridiculous!! Much better hotels, better priced, that actually do appreciate the customer and not try to rob you blind...
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Luis
"Wonderful place to stay"
Nice rooms friendly staff and the breakfast is really really good! Definitely will stay here again
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
e
"VERY NICE STAY CLOSE TO THE RIVER WALK"
Great breakfast buffet and convenient to the River Walk. Self-parking is behind an electronic gate but everything was fine. Very nice amenities.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Lynne
"Great Hotel !"
Nice room, nice service, nice staffs, nice location, great hotel !
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"San Antonio"
Didn't like to have to pay for parking when the lot was unsecured.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Eugene
Very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"good stay"
The hotel was very clean. One block away from the Alamo.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
linda
it was really nice customer service was great food was good and room was really clean .
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Ernesto
"very nice"
Hotel was very nice, breakfast really good, very clean, and walking distance. For sure we will stay there next time
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Jesus
"It was great"
I was treated very well. Also, when a solicitor put a menu in my door and I let the desk staff know, they were able to apprehend the solicitors and have them removed from the property. The manager then brought me a small goody sack in appreciation. I really appreciated that!
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Awesome staff!"
The staff were great! My husband and I were pretty happy with the hotel. For the price it was great for us not to far from all the excitement. The only thing was it rained and it felt humid while we were there and I think it brought up some smells from the carpet in our room. It smelt like beer.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"A Good Choice"
Clen, convenient, and friendly service. Breakfast was fine.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Don K
I stayed at this hotel because my daughter had a concert to go to. I loved the comfortable beds, very friendly staff. And very close to river walk mall. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
sylvia
"EVERYTHING WAS WALIKING DISTANCE"
HAD A GREAT TIME THE HOTEL WAS PEACEFUL AND VERY CLEAN.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
HAMPTON
"It was close to everything"
Great... ......................... ............. .. . ...
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great Price Great Service"
Great service from friendly helpful staff. Not a fancy hotel, but not a dump either. Not a bad price for a downtown stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"River walk San Antonio"
Nice easy walk to the back side of the Alamo with anther 2 blocks to the Riverwalk entrance. Paid parking on top of room cost, but seemed to be worth it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Good stay"
Great hotel well organized and we'll staffed walking distance to all downtown attractions the Alamo river walk and market plaza breakfast could have better selection but over all great experience
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
mike
"Riverwalk"
Enjoyed the hotel and pool a lot. Was surprised to find it had a saltwater pool. Was close to everything we wanted to do in the downtown/riverwalk area. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Tony
The hotel had a sign in elevator that it was under construction, but I never saw anything that made it seem like it was being remodeled. It did have a smell to it, in the halls & the elevator. The breakfast was okay, nothing special. Probably better off paying for something near by & actually eating something that you really would like. The room we stayed in had a bed that seemed kinda wore out, too soft. Pillows were also with no kind of support. I give it a 3 out of 5 just because it's pretty close to the river walk, and that's one of San Antonio's main attractions. But there is nothing special at all about this Hampton hotel.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Alamo & Riverwalk."
Very nice room, comfortable bed. Enjoyable breakfast with waffles, eggs& ham, sausage gravy, fruit, croissants, etc. Good WiFi connection!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
My wife, my daughter, my son, and I enjoyed the stay. I made my reservation on Friday afternoon through HOTELS.COM and I advised the HOTELS.COM representative that I would not be arriving to the hotel until 3 to 4 Saturday morning. When we arrived at the hotel, my wife got off the vehicle while I parked. Before I could wake my kids to take them into the hotel, my wife returned to our car and told me that the front desk representative very rudely informed her that our reservation had been cancelled for a NO SHOW and told her that the hotel did not have any rooms to accommodate us for that day. I called HOTELS.COM immediately and informed them of the situation. 10 minutes later, the HOTELS.COM representative was able to get us a room at the HAMPTON INN in San Antonio. If I hadn't had my kids and or been so tired after an 8 hour trip, I would have definitely taken my business somewhere else. Although the stay got off on the wrong foot, the stay gradually got better. Comfort is the first thing my family and I look for and we definitely got that. I'm a true believer that you get what you pay for an so that it is why I chose the HAMPTON over Motel 6 or Holiday Inn, or any other less expensive hotel. I would say that I got the service of the latter hotels from a 4 star rating hotel.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Hector D Lopez
"Ammenities"
Not happy that the room was too small and had no fridge or microwave.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Houston Tx
"Very nice place to stay"
Great service, clean rooms, and great breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Hampton Inn- San Antonio"
Our room smelled like mildew and body odor due to the carpets being wet, near the A/C unit. The hotel management tried to bring a blower in to dry the carpet, but it did nothing for the smell. If you go to this hotel, please make sure that the carpet in Room 227 has been replaced, and the mildew problem has been alleviated.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kevin Hays
Was very good stay, very satisfied
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
steve
Property needs renovation. Staff very helpful. Housekeeping took bagged bakery goods out of the room and we reported it to the front desk.
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Greatest service ever! Everybody is friendly and always have a smile. It has a sense of a five star hotel without the 5star prices. It was like visiting relatives.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Ricardo
"Excellent location for San Antonio sights"
This is a very fine hotel. It is only a couple of blocks from the Alamo, a couple more blocks from the Riverwalk (and a ticket office for RiverWalk barge rides) and only a couple of blocks from an interstate highway. Breakfast is very good with excellent selections. Although there is a charge for parking, you park your own car which is convenient. I recommend this hotel if you are going to visit San Antonio.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Wilmot Fink
"Great hotel close to the Riverwalk and Alamo"
The room was very nice. The only negative aspect of this hotel is that it cost an additional $15.00 to park at the hotel. The room was very quiet and comfortable. The hotel location was so close to many attractions that it was an easy walk to visit the Alamo, the Riverwalk, and see a lot of the Downtown area. The staff was very courteous and the hotel provided a hot breakfast.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Clean and Convenient"
Hotel was easy to find, staff helpful and premises clean. Very convenient to attractions such as the Alamo and Riverwalk. You don't have to pay for parking if you find one of the spaces in front. However, we felt the $15 for enclosed parking was well worth the money for our new vehicle. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Great location to the river walk"
Enjoyed ever bit of the stay. professional and friendly staff. Very clean
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Overall, pleased with stay"
The location was fantastic and within walking distance to downtown attractions. The check-in was smooth and the staff was friendy. The only downside was that the room wasn't ready until after 4 pm. The room was large and comfortable, but the A/C seemed to need maintenance since there was always a stickiness to the air for some reason. This was present in a friend's room as well. Parking inside their gated lot was $15, which was about right for downtown parking. I would stay here again if the rates were right, otherwise I'd probably spend a little more to ensure a cool, comfortable room with an updated A/C system.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Tony P
"Location"
We there only one night everything was great although was not happy with having to pay 15.00 parking.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Glow
"Had To Pay to park your own car at the hotel."
Booked this place online. Its one of the furthest from the river walk. Its close to the interstate. Not a bad walk though. No microwave or mini fridge in the room. Biggest Gripe was we had to pay to park our own car. $15 a day plus taxes. So in the end it was almost $400 for two nights with all the hidden fees like parking. Just another way to stick it to you.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Family outing
"Really Nice"
We stayed here and absolutely loved it. Really clean and comfortable beds...The breakfast is awesome..really delicious...We walked to the Riverwalk very short distance...I will definitely stay here again...:)
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good and clean"
Affordable, clean and great staff. About 5 minute walk to river walk which was great. All and all serviced for a great time!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
birdistheword
"Awesome!"
We had a really enjoyable time! Walking distance to everything there is imaginable in downtown San Antonio! Would definetly come back on our next vacation.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
The hotel was old and showed it's age. The bed had springs in it that you could feel when you laid down. There were two DOUBLE beds in our room which were too small. No mini fridge. The carpet was "moist" and the smell of the room was less than desirable. I think it was rated WAY too high on your rankings. I would not stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
"Close to the Alamo and to my conference downtown."
I had a wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn - great breakfasts, walking distance to downtown features and my conference site.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great location close to the riverwalk"
The staff was very friendly the room was extremely comfortable and clean.this was my first trip to San Antonio and I had great experience
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great stay!!!"
The stay was great wasn't to far off all the attractions it was 4th of July weekend so firework show was easily seen from room if needed. The only issue I had with room was the ac it was just not cooling off even if turned with ac turned down. Other then that room was nice clean, modern.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"4 July"
Pleasant with helpful staff to answer questions for the area
Only issue was parking. I had to get up at 0600 to move my car so it wouldn't get towed.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Krystal
"Great place!!"
I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel near the riverwalk. It was fairly close to the Alamo and the riverwalk. The service was great but parts of the hotel needed some touch ups.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Our stay was very good. We were only a few blocks from the Alamo and the river walk. The only thing that we did not know a head of time was there was an additional parking fee for guests, but beyond that we had a great time.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
AndyandApril
"Complete package"
The Hampton Inn has a good location, clean rooms, breakfast and a very comfortable bed.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
MAM
"Hampton, San Antonio"
The staff and hotel were great. The only thing that needs to be addressed is how dirty the pool is. The water was thick and murky, please maintain it better. Other than this we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2014