All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
13279 Hwy 10 W, San Antonio, TX, 78249, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

2.9
    2.7
"Worse stay ever."
Our stay was horrible. The bathroom was not clean. Didn't give us any towels and when they did there wasn't enough. when asked for more did not have any cleaned. We asked for clean sheets and our sheets only got change once. Management was nice but will never stay there ever again.
4 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Romona A.
"Lousy place to stay."
Pretty bad! The place should have been rated half a star.
Other trip May 26, 2015
JC
"disappointed"
no towels in the room. Then the towels I received were really poor. Thin and small. No desk. No comfortable chair in the room. No bath mat.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Kenneth
"will not stay there again"
The bathroom was dirty, the beds were not made well and the phone in the room didn't work. We notified the front desk and some one came and cleaned the bathroom. It was a non smoking room but there were cigarette burns all over the room. The freezer in the mini fridge was frozen over so you couldn't close the door of the fridge all the way.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
chad
"good trip"
I had a nice time
1 night trip May 15, 2015
Tracy
"Cheap price, amazing front desk staff, smelly!!"
Great location, straight drive to plenty of restaurants and Fiesta Texas. However the hotel smelled so bad I took a shower a night because I had been at the park all day and one in the morning because I was terrified I would smell like the room. The bed sagged so bad in the middle it was impossible to sleep.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
stacy
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
I am okay with slightly outdated as long as it's clean. This hotel needs an overhaul. So outdated the fixtures were rusted in the bathroom. Floor had not been vacuumed. There was a layer of dirt and hair on the back of the night stand. The final straw was what appeared to be a bedbug in the sheets. Needless to say, we fled.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"never again"
The room smelled horrible--mold and mildew--and it made both of us sick, as we are allergic to mold and mildew. unfortunately, we'd paid upfront and couldn't get our money back. We had a late check-in because our flight didn't get in until after 10:30. We couldn't do anything about the smell, so we just turned up the air conditioner and tried to sleep. Got up in the morning and realized there was no shower curtain in the bathroom. Room was in very poor repair and shabby. Not too clean, either. Also, the hotel ran out of towels, so we only received one bath towel and two wash cloths. Very unsatisfactory. The staff tried very hard--too bad they had to work at such a poor property!
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Awful room cleaniness."
A hotel with outside door but poor curtains and worst AC, the breakfast was poor and very limited, they didn't clean our room after the first night, upon arrival we found used bath items.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Cheap, but beware, you get what you pay for."
No service, had to wait for 10 minutes before anyone showed up at the front desk.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Excellent , very nice clean"
The room , service and all around all great ... Very good breakfast and all the people were very friendly . Would stay there again
Other trip May 2, 2015
christine
"Close to UTSA, that's all"
Too close too the highway, too many transients outside
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Work trip"
Checked in quickly. Had to go to the office to get towels. Girl at the desk apologized and got me towels. Woman at front desk during breakfast was rather rude. All in all, not bad for the money if you're in town to work.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Christian
"great service"
The service was great but I needed to jog and their treadmill was not available in the morning. Overall, I had a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great Stay !"
Very spacious and comfortable. Room was available for early check in ( making a stressful day a little less stressful ). The entire staff is helpful and friendly. Great complimentary breakfast.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Fair for the $$"
There were no towels in my room. I called the front desk and this was fixed. A continental bkst is offered, but would have liked if they offered at least a piece of fruit. Overall, it's ok and for the money it works.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Terrible!"
Here's a list of why you shouldn't come here. The blanket had a stain on it. The phone didn't work. There were no towels in the room. The room smelled damp and gross. The AC wasn't getting cold no matter how much we tried. The carpet felt damp and gross when I took my shoes off. I want my $70 back!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!!!!"
Had to wait for 30 minutes before the attendant came to the front. The room the attendant gave us smelled horrible, as if there were mold from years growing in the sink. It looked as if the room itself was untouched by the staff. There were stains on the bed, on the chairs, the shower still had hair from whoever visited last. Literally checked out within 10 minutes of being there. By far the worst hotel I've EVER been to.
3 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Joshua
"Great price but terrible service"
I stayed two nights and had to ask for towels both times. The phone in the room wasn't working, and the cord kept falling off. I had to ask them for a TV remote as well. It's a good location, but they need to have better customer service and fix items in the rooms.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Not worth the price"
The room smelled and my mother can hardly walk and they wouldn't accomodate her with a downstairs room .. Very dirty and breakfast should not have been called a breakfast ..
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
celia
Not horrible for the price.... Rooms could be improved but there are far worse options in this price range.... Overall was satisfied with the room and price.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2015
"Not bad if you're working out of town"
When checking in, staff seemed "put out" about me interrupting their smoke break. No ice bucket. Was told if we wanted one, we had to move to a different room. Room smelled dank, like damp towels. Other than staff being generally unpleasant, it wasn't too bad a stay for the money.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Christian
"Never again"
Cigarette holes in the comforter. Tub had paint chips in it. No guide for channels. Broken remote. Would not stay there again
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Ok place. The room was fairly clean and the bed was decently comfortable. The restroom was clean but the bathtub was in serious need of maintenance or really it needed to be replaced because it was flaking apart. We needed a roll away bed , which they said we could get , but when I called for one they didn't have any available, even though all the rooms weren't full. Instead we had to settle for extra blankets to make a pallet on the floor
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"good job"
The staff makes this hotel a pleasure
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
martin
"luckily we only stayed one night"
The sheets on the beds were not clean. We found some hairs on the beds. I called the front desk to request clean sheets and they brought me a set of sheets that were for the wrong size of beds. They just pull them from another room
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
ramon
"The worse"
Terrifying experience. Wasted of my rewards night. Unbelievably duty.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Hotel rooms look old ."
Family went to fiesta tx .
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Alvaro
"wouldn't p on it if it was on fire"
Horrible don't waste your money
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Brett
"Parent"
it was very comfortable but the room could have been a little cleaner.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Spring break get away"
it was great very comfortable and quiet recommed and will stay again maybe ask for the same room.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
rosario
Room was not very clean and had a bad smell. Needs updating.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Horrible!!!!!!"
Horrible, pictures online are false the motel is rundown, smelly, a/c didn't work! Broken vents, dirty comforters, three tv channels, leaky toilet, dirty carpet! Very disappointed!!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Adriana
"Decent stay"
We check in late, leave early, so not much time to find probles, the only thing was that there was only 1 towel in a double room, ut was late so the front desk did not have more. Decent breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Aldo
"bad"
It was nasty!!! Don't recommend!!
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Christa
It was good.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Selahattin
"Not as nice as I had hoped for"
I called the hotel and asked if I could check in eary, I was told I could as long as there was a room available. When I got there they had rooms available but would not let me check in early without paying a $25.00 early checkin fee. I was told nothing about this in the phone call and they wouldnt help me out so I was forced to wait until 2PM to check in. I will not be returning to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Don
"0"
Paid for 2 nights didn't stay either night. Sheets where dirty like they had makeup on them .
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
"awesome"
Loved it here. The front desk guy was cool as fawk. Would recommend this place to anyone.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
edson
Service is horrible. When we first got there, there was no one in sight. We waited 40 mins until someone came to the front desk. And even then we didn't get an apology or a single mention for the wait. The rooms are outdated and the location is a little sketchy. There are lingerers in the parking lot at night and the outside is poorly lit. Will not return to this location.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
R
"Not the best"
Was a decent enough bed, but no shower curtain, broken bathroom heater , missing ac/heater control knobs, and the door missing a hinge bolt on the mini fridge (so the door wasn't even on it) made the stay memorable, but certainly not in a good way
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Don't"
Raunchy, disgusting.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the Mormon temple and downtown"
For the price, it was clean and quiet. loved the proximity to the temple and the downtown San Antonio as well as to the State University, and to top it close to HEB shopping. was also walking distance to IHOP!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Ana
"Not good for a night"
I was here with my wife on a visit to lookup apartments prior to our move to San Antonio. The interior was ancient and they did not make our bed. They also did not leave towels for our use. When we contacted the front desk by phone, the guy promised to bring them but never showed up.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Christopher
"nice stay bad service"
My stay was fine until the cleaning service brought bar children to work with her. The children were loud & running up & down the stairs. To me, this is unacceptable. The hotel didn'even feel the need to reimburse me for this inconvenience.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Sandra
"Great for the price!"
Trip with the family to Fiesta Texas and for the price it was better than expected! Would totally stay again at this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Erica
"completly RUDE"
nasty nothing clean our room was not even ready people where no help .... bathroom was dirty
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
The staff was pleasant and did what they could to accommodate, the only thing pleasant I can say about the stay
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Bad choise"
The hotel is located next to I 10 hwy far to downtown the hotel staff aré very rude and unhelp if you request for information about the city
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
traveler
"nice price! !!!"
Very nice person in the front desk very helpful no problem with the hotel just the horrible traffic to get there ohhh i really like the price cheap! !
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015