All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
13279 Hwy 10 W, San Antonio, TX, 78249, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
It didnt have a hair dryer. The toilet seat was broken the sheets never were never put on right and the ice maker was broken
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"False information"
No where on the website is there a poundage requirement. When we got there they told us we needed to find a place for our dog who is 85 pounds or get out. They claim it says twenty pounds but could not show us any paperwork stating it.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Annmarie
The room had an odor to it. The bathroom had seen better days.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Quick fun trip"
Just there for one night, needed to stay close to Fiesta Texas. Hotel staff was nice and room was clean. The breakfast in the morning was good, they had a waffle maker.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
amber
"Cost to much for what you get!"
Toilet with rust stains, holes in sheet, chipped tile in bathroom, stale smell in room from old carpet, ugly orange color, refrigerator doesn't get very cool, I didn't think it was worth the price.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Marry
"Never again"
its very dirty and the hotel looked like a run down place..
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Amalia
"Never Again"
I didn't like my room, stains on the comforter, phone didn't work, remote didn't work, no hot water, it was horrible. I end up only staying 1 night out of my 2 night stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
ANDRELL
It was like a run down motel, the tap was was not working correctly need major upgrade to the rooms
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Keep off: uncomfortable"
Below my expectation. Uncomfortable.
8 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
"Horrible"
Bathroom had a dead animal smell, told the manager and all she said was that she couldnt do anything about it.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Juan Ernesto
"Roadtrip"
One night stay for a visit to SEAWORLD. Room was clean , A/C worked fine , Bed was comfortable , mini frig worked , Bathroom was clean and from this hotel about mile or so is Six Flags over Texax
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Not good!"
Bathroom was dirty. No toilet paper and front desk told us to come and get toilet paper from the front desk. Bed was soft and lumpy. Hair was on the toilet. Move to another room where hair dryer holder was coming off the wall and the toilet seat was coming off and held on one screw. Worse experience at this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Expensive and disgusting."
The price was extremely high for what we received. First of all, there were two flies in the room, the refrigerator was not working, and the sheets were all stained. We just stayed one night on our way home, and the bathroom was so disgusting that we decided not to shower in the morning since we were just going to drive three hours. Actually, there was only one towel in the bathroom when we had reserved for three adults. Breakfast lacked selection and was tiny in relation to the number of people there.
JOEL
"Head on down the road if you can..."
This hotel was terrible. After checking in and heading to the room, I was forced to park in an un-lit area of the parking lot (lights not working) due to limited parking by the rooms. After parking and heading to my room, I was surprised to see the door to the room was slightly open. Fortunately, there were no unwanted pests or intruders in the room but this was un-nerving to begin with. Also, the condition of the room was terrible. There was dirt and trash on the bathroom floor and stains on the bed covers. All of the bathroom surfaces had been refinished at some point but were now peeling and looked generally dirty. Staff was reasonable and friendly. Breakfast was sub-par with limited bread, donuts, cereal, and waffles. I don't recall there being any fruit but may have missed it as I didn't stay long after choosing to skip the free breakfast. This hotel served only one purpose which was a place to crash for a night after a long day but even saying this is a stretch. If I hadn't pre-paid through hotels.com without an option to refund I would have opted to drive the 170 miles to home without the night at the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
The hotel was old, water to shower would get super hot and cold while showering, the exhaust fan in room was not working properly,it would make a horrible sound.. the pool had an actual live turtle swimming inside. The door to room opened on itself. .
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Horrible Hotel!"
Horrible hotel! From the start this hotel is awful. Dirty room, dirty floor, dirty restroom, dirty everything! Our door wouldn't close upon leaving. Never again would I book there!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
richard
Ice machine is broken . All of the exercise equipment is broken . The room was very clean . And the hotel attendants were very curtious ! And helpful !
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Dailyn
Hair was on shower walls. Bathroom sink was all chipped up.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Public transport not convenient"
Room very neat when we arrived. But was never cleaned while we were there. We had to ask for towels everyday. They supplied us with coffee and tea in the room, but did not provide a kettle.or coffee maker. When we requested the coffee machine, we were told that they did not have any.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Ammy
Location is fine. The initial room I was given was dirty and had not been cleaned from the previous guest. The tub looked stained with dirt. The top covers were dirty with slight stains. Overall the room was fine but these were my concerns.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
D.P.
When we first got our room the floor was soaking wet. The air conditioner was broken. The guy at the front desk was nice and switched our room for us. There wasnt enough towels and even though we asked for extra we never recieved them. The sink and tub was flakey and old looking. The comforter has burn holes and the sheets were old and stained. I paid $130 a night. I would expect a little better condition than this.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Teresa
"Not the best but you get what you paid for."
This was a last minute booking. The comforter was stained and we did not have a shower curtain in our room. The next morning the breakfast was ok and the coffee was hot. Over all it was an ok stay. But I will never book a HJ at full asking price unless my next stay is amazing.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
The only positive for this hotel was the air conditioner.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Disgusting!!!"
This place was a dump. Probably the worst hotel experience ever. Dirty rooms that I was afraid to set foot in. Front desk clerk was an idiot and rude. I was worried about the safety of my vehicle and myself all night! Avoid this place at all costs.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Yolanda
"Poor"
This was truly a hotel from ----. The lobby looks OK. The rooms had an odor that stunk very bad. The carpets were not clean and had iron burns or other stains. The bathrooms were the worst - the towels were dingy and looked like sheets. Each room was given 1 face cloth, the tub was stained and the floors were sticky and dirty. The head board had a live bed bug. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The female desk attendant tried to be helpful, but other desk clerks found the complaints funny.
4 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
"Worst Ever"
Everything was bad. No towels were avaiable. Only 2 per room. I rented 2 rooms with 8 people total. alarm clock was broken. remote control was broken, dresser was broken, iron board was broken. I requested a roll away bed 2 months before when I booked the hotel and not 1 night was the bed available. Rooms were very dirty and everything in the hotel is old and smelly. The mattress on the bed was no good, felt like it had a hole in the middle.
5 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Terrible experience"
Room was below average, bathroom shower was extremely dirty. I couldn't even take a shower in it. Flies all over the property. Staff wasnt helpful.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Maurice
"Worst stay ever! Really disgusting room!"
Seriously the worst hotel I have ever stayed with my family I would never recommend this to nobody please save your money for something better. Rooms were dirty sheets were not changed only 2 towels for 5 people seriously the worst hotel I have ever stayed with my family I would never recommend this to nobody please save your money for something better. Rooms were dirty sheets were not changed.
"Broken"
Bed was broken, windows didn't lock, only two towels, dirty coffee pot. Won't stay here again!
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Kris
"Bad need of repair"
Door would barely close. Looked like someone broke in and destroyed the frame. There was two bath towels one hand towel and no was rags
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
mike
Disliked the room condition. Bed spread looked dirty and had cigar burns... would not stay there again
M Abigail
"lowsy and extremely expensive room"
there were not enough towels for the 4 people in the room, the shower was leaking, the A/C was too noisy and we were not comfortable at all.
Carlos
Bathroom was NOT clean. I have pictures. You could see light from crack at bottom of door. Would not stay again. Cleanliness was not at the top of their list.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"another great stay"
What a great night had a calm quiet night
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
roseida
"Dirty Hotel"
Upon arrival we noticed cigarette butts and chewing gum everywhere, along with empty beverage containers on the stairs. The windows did not lock, so we asked for another room. Second room windows did not lock as well. Was given a third room. The carpet was filthy - looked like it had not been vacuumed in a month or so. The fridge had small food particles inside, made "gurgling" sounds which did not help us in getting some sleep, along with the interstate traffic noise. Bathroom floor had hair all over the place, stains all over the exterior walls and stairs. Computer was "out of order" in the so called Business area. Front desk clerks wore under t-shirts, auto mechanics shirts, etc - not proper attire for a hotel servicing guests! I approached a male front desk clerk (name - Mar...) inquiring about a local attraction, was told, "wait, let me take my medications first." I had to wait till he took about 6 pills (I saw them all lined up on the front desk counter)!! Something a guest should not witness and wait for! This hotel needs a new cleaning crew, front desk crew, and a major renovation. It is apparent that the owners do not reinvest profits in this hotel, and invest in training the crew on how to operate a clean and secure hotel. We have stayed at other Howard Johnson's before, and this one was the worst.
4 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"funtime"
nice
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Had a great stay and was near where we wanted to be.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Just needs a lil tlc"
Staff was very nice. Room had broken dresser, no shower curtain (front desk handed me one when they were informed)(I had to install) at least I know they wash the shower curtain. The worst part was how dirty the carpet was. My 8mths olds knees, feet and hands were black from crawling on the floor. All are easy fixes and for someone to pay a lil closer attention.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
The employees were great,nice,and very friendly
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Gregory
"Will not be returning...seriously...wow."
The woman at the front desk was pleasant and friendly. That's the only positive thing about our stay. We are in the process of buying a house, have moved out of our apts and have been hotel hopping searching for a decent one until closing date on our house. This place was saving us a few bucks and was at a halfway point for my husband and I to get to work. We brought our bags in the room and I proceeded to set up our stuff in the bathroom area...the sink and counter were dirty. There was hair on the toilet and in the shower. There was a used hotel soap stuck in the shower. There was a protective liner from a swimsuit stuck on the bathroom door frame, and a shower cap hung on the towel bar in the bathroom. The floor was dirty. I walked back out to the bedroom where my 7yr old daughter was, she said "Mom, look!" there were nail clippings on the nightstand and I don't mean one or two, alot! On the bed next to her was a stain on the top sheet, it looked like bodily secretions and I don't mean mucus or sweat. We carry spray disinfectant and extra blankets with us so we doused everything in disinfectant spray, showered, and laid down. We had just gotten back into town from the beach and it was 2am on Monday. We both had to work later that day. If we had arrived sooner we would not have stayed. According to the staff, it's a college area so there's alot of commotion. A few weeks prior to our stay there was a drug bust in the hotel. Spend the extra $$ for a clean room.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Sofia
"Run"
the hotel bathroom toilet was nasty and comforters smelled of urine..
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"great place"
Very convenient for our trip to six flags fiesta texas.. We could see the park from the balcony
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
dawn
"Would be a fine hotel for $20 less per night."
This is a fairly shabby hotel. Carpet is not new. Paint is not new. There was a wet patching spot on the wall. The bathroom was tiny. Not what I expected for the price.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice staff nasty Hotel"
Bathroom tub extremely dirty! Linens syained. Ultimately I guess you get what you pay for. The staff was extremely nice though.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Tracey
"No towels??"
When I got ready to take a shower, there were NO towels in the room. I went to the front desk, but the clerk was "new", and could not locate anything other than hand towels. To my way of thinking, bath towels are a fairly basic thing for a hotel to provide to it's guests. When I was checking in, this same "new" clerk didn't have any idea of the location of my room - the hotel isn't that big!
1 night trip May 31, 2015
"Not the worst I've stayed in but close"
First room they gave me had not been cleaned and saw what looked to be a professional female leaving. Changed rooms and it was OK Several times bed not made, floors not vacuumed and only given 1 towel a day. When I told the clerk at the front desk when I was leaving I was told "I guess I'll put it on the log. I asked what she intended to do about it and she said I guess nothing" It beats sleeping in your car but not by much
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Ron
"Never again"
The location of this hotel was great, since we were in town strictly for Six Flags. However, upon check-in, the first thing my wife did was to pull back the sheets on the bed. The bed was full of body hair, stains and other bits. We immediately called the front desk, and the lady working came up to the room. After showing her the bed, she acted like we had done it, and told us that if the bed was made, that it was, in fact, clean. Not true in the slightest. She told us she was moving us, but told us it had to be "right now" and stood there watching while we started to repack our things. Really?! The 2nd room was more acceptable on a cleanliness level, but after the first room, and the service attitude, we will not stay here again.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Worse stay ever."
Our stay was horrible. The bathroom was not clean. Didn't give us any towels and when they did there wasn't enough. when asked for more did not have any cleaned. We asked for clean sheets and our sheets only got change once. Management was nice but will never stay there ever again.
4 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Romona A.
"Lousy place to stay."
Pretty bad! The place should have been rated half a star.
Other trip May 26, 2015
JC
"disappointed"
no towels in the room. Then the towels I received were really poor. Thin and small. No desk. No comfortable chair in the room. No bath mat.
1 night trip May 22, 2015