All hotels in Jackson, Wyoming, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here50 N Glenwood St, Jackson, WY, 83001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
    4.8
"An amazing stay"
The Wort Hotel is such an amazing hotel and the entire staff offered such an amazing experience. They really thought of every detail in the room from make up remover wipes, high quality lotions and starbucks tea and coffee. They also provided a turn down service complete with a weather report for the next day and some silver dollar chocolates. The detail of cleanliness that the housekeeper provided was incredible! I want to make The Wort Hotel a new tradition in my family. It was a magical experience.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Becca
"Close to the center of town!"
Great
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Dean
"Beautiful Hotel"
Very beautiful, luxurious hotel with a wonderful, pleasant, helpful staff! The hotel is right in the heart of town & an easy walk to many stores and restaurants! Enjoyed our stay greatly!
3 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Center of town"
My wife and I loved the Wort Hotel. It definitely reflected the character of the region, the staff was professional, and it was centrally located to all the activities and attractions in the greater Jackson Hole area. Our one small complaint was that the bathroom floor was freezing. The room temperature was fine, but the floor was ice cold.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
Michael C
"Great historic downtown location !"
Very accommodating staff, and daily cleaning/turn down service was perfect.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Rudy
"The Wort Hotel"
nice ambience. loved the pictures and history throughout the hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
pam
"Loved our stay at this hotel!"
We were on a 9 day road trip. This was our favorite location to stay.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Milene
"In the heart of Jackson Hole."
Very plush, old west at it's best. All the in house amenities, and just a short walk to downtown.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
It was wonderful.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Nice place to visit..."
But... I wouldn't want to stay there again. Lobby nice woodwrk / artwrk and historic photos and interesting memorabilia. Trophy heads I could do without. Even after a 1980 renovation the rooms are very small, and ours was dark with a view of a wall (for 400 per night?). The carpet was shabby and the bath also tiny. It was challenging for 2 adults and 2 kids in a deluxe room with two queen beds, so small could barely roll in the rm service tray, no eating area, very cramped and tv limited. To add insult to injury there was a big stuffed bear on the bed which I thought was intended as a welcome gift for our kids, only there was a tag attached that said, " love me, hug me, but leave me. My friends can be purchased downstairs." Ew. All moms know stuffed animals are germ factories. Totally lame sales ploy. The worst thing was the climate control system, it is very hot during the day in Jackson in summer and the a/c sounded like a truck was running, impossible to open the window for the nice cool air at night because chimney pipe was right outside the window and the smoke came in. So we sweltered and tossed and turned on the old innerspring beds with their heavy couch fabric duvet covers, woke up tired with backaches and bummed out in general! We would 've been much better off staying at any of the motor lodges around town that had better views. What you are paying for here is the location, not worth the price to me if you cant get any rest at night!
3 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Pepper
"Jackson Hole in July"
Terrific place to stay in Jackson Hole! Close to shopping, great restaurants and phenomenal views of the majestic Tetons. Concierge call before my arrival to ask about making dining reservations, etc. The room was delightful and the stuffed bear greeting us on the bed, made us smile. The art and historical pictures make it a delightful place for people who enjoy history.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Friendly staff, enjoyable stay"
We only stayed one night at the Wort, but it was fantastic and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
"Not worth the outrageous price"
The Wort Hotel is situated perfectly in the heart of this tourist trap town. The staff was very prompt and efficient. The room was clean, luckily I had an end room in a quieter area. It appeared rooms close to the stairs would definitely have noise issues. Turn-down service was provided in the evening. I was led to believe this was a historic hotel, it was not. It is in a historic location, however the original hotel burned down in the 1970's and everything in the hotel is modern. The bottom line is this is a fairly nice hotel, with nothing special about it, and not worth the outrageous price I paid.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Great Hotel convenient to town"
Beds are very high, wife needed step stool and the hotel only had a very low stool. Other than that it was a pleasure to stay at the Hotel, which is convenient to town, comfortable, relaxing, with an enjoyable atmosphere.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"NOISY HOTEL"
We had reserved two rooms and arrived at the hotel at 4:00 PM, which was the check in time. One of the rooms was not ready until 4:45. The air conditioner in both rooms were extremely loud. The sound insulation around the windows is very poor and the road noise from Main Street was annoying. In addition, there was music playing outside the hotel for the entire night. The result for all four of us is that we did not get a restful night. This was an expensive and very disappointing stay.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
If you want to stay in Jackson this is a beautiful hotel. Jackson is very touristy, prefer to stay in the park where you're closer to the sights so you can get up early in the morning and be right there, but if you want a little more action around, this is a great place.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Catherine
"Staff was friendly, Knowledgable and professional"
We enjoyed our stay in Jackson Hole Wyoming & found the Wort Hotel to be centrally located for the activities in which we participated.
Ellen
"If I ever return to Jackson I want to stay here."
The Wort Hotel was clean and comfortable with a helpful staff.
"Wow"
Great Hotel, Great Location ( I n the center of things), The feel of the "old West".
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Western Luxury, Jackson Hole History"
Wonderful western luxury... with a terrific reminder of Jackson Hole history.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Lovely hotel. Bummer that our room was next to the elevator and maid service room. I would recommend requesting a different room if assigned to room 220.
Family trip May 31, 2013
"Perfect"
A must stay
1 night romance trip May 26, 2013
Will
"Fantastic service"
While visiting the Grand Teton National Park, I stayed at the Wort Hotel. Before I even arrived, the concierge contacted me to see if there was anything I needed for my stay. Wow! When I checked in, the front desk made sure I knew of good places to eat and even offered to make reservations for me. Double Wow! The room was clean, with a yellow rose to welcome me. About the only downside was the noisy room heater/air conditioner. Even with it off, the room stayed about 72 degrees, a bit on the warm side for me. Beds were comfortably firm. Location-wise, it doesn't get much better, with the Jackson town square steps outside the door, along with plenty of restaurants, art galleries, and gift shops. A restaurant and gift shop are on premises as well, in case you don't want to go outside. Definitely one of the nicest places to stay in Jackson!
Other trip May 28, 2013
Anthony
"Outstanding hotel"
Excellent. Friendly service - beautifully appointed rooms. You would never know from the street that this hotel is as elegant as it is.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Great hotel to relax and enjoy Jackson!"
Beautiful hotel in an awesome setting. Beautifully decorated with spacious rooms.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Keith
"I was very impressed with the hotel and the staff."
I expected a motel and got an atmosphere that greatly improved my whole vacation experience.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Betty
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Food was excellent.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Theo
"Wort is a winner"
Best hotel in Wyoming! Don't miss to stay, dine or walk through. Fabulous any time of year!
3 night trip May 10, 2013
Gwen
"Wonderful"
What a historic hotel, wonderful stay
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2013
"Beautiful historic and charming hotel"
The bar was full of locals and music. The hotel had beautiful and charming old decor. Loved the location. Helpful staff
4 night romance trip Apr 11, 2013
"Awesome hotel"
Awesome hotel. 4 star plus!! Best hotel that I've stayed in in a very long time
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Fabulous stay for anyone."
We thought our meal in the dining room was top class. Foodies we are and my husband said it was the best meal he has had ever in the US. He ate the Wild BOre dish. Thank you for a great stay. It should have been longer.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Jill
"Gem of Jackson"
Very special hotel, great location, friendly staff - an overall wonderful place to stay.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Great place to stay in town"
We had a group of 4 staying for a week of skiing. The staff was extremely helpful. Our skis were always ready for us and the staff went above and beyond to help.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
The hotel was very charming; the staff were extremely helpful and attentive.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2013
"Amazing stay with the family..."
I'm extremely picky when it comes to hotels. The Wort Hotel in Jackson Hole Wyoming is nothing short of superb! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the hotel itself was very well kept, the room was fantastic, and the location can't be beat. Every time I find myself back in Jackson Hole, I will be staying at the Wort Hotel. You won't go wrong if you stay here. Be prepared to be treated like you're royalty!
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
Caleb
"great place"
great hotel with an impeccable service, everything was great, we had an amazing weekend break
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
Nick
"Fabulous Service"
We had a restful stay at the Wort Hotel, staying for 4 nights. Our room was on the first floor, just around the corner from the bar, which got a little rowdy on Friday and Saturday nights due to bands playing. We just kept our tv on and still got a good night's sleep. Great hotel, great location, and they are very friendly and helpful.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
Jane
"Couldn't ask for anything more!"
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, clean well-appointed room, perfect central location (close to all Jackson shops and restaurants), and many updates that you'd expect to see in a much more expensive hotel. Unknown to us until we arrived, the hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to and from Jackson Hole every day!!
Other trip Feb 13, 2013
The location was dynamite as was the size of my room. However, if you're staying in room 218, know that you will be overlooking an alley shaft where deliveries start very early.
4 night trip Dec 17, 2012
"Overall great place to stay."
We enjoyed our short stay. The staff was helpful offering suggestions on where to eat. The rooms were clean and comfy. We had a drink at the bar before dinner and the service was prompt even though they were busy. After we ate dinner, a good band was playing so we stopped in and listened for a while. The location is great.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"Great lodging in Jackson WY"
Wonderful location and great off season rates. Great place to stay. Very professional staff and Silver Dollar Bar is unique.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
"Great Experience"
This hotel was perfect for our stay. The location in downtown Jackson was great. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We ate in both the Silver Dollar Bar and the Silver Dollar Cafe - both were outstanding. There's no question that this is where we would stay again on our next visit to Jackson Hole.
5 night family trip Oct 20, 2012
BG
"If you want to feel like royalty, stay here."
Extremely Clean. Very Courteous Staff. The Doorman was the ultimate. We felt important, like royalty. Next time, I think we will get the suite.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2012
Gafkjen Family
"excellent hotel in Jackson"
enjoyed the hotel, good dining, rooms very nice, overall layout was very impressive parking was in the street outside (but it was available) or semi remote lot hotel was quiet as off season
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Hotel is fantastic--but two issues--there is not a business center. They have a free computer with internet access but it was down half the time. And there is no late checkout, They charge $50 for every hour past noon. But otherwise, it is a great location and the maid service is outstanding...they clean in the morning and then tidy up again in the evening with turndown service. Loved this hotel.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
"Quest for the West"
Wort Hotel was extremely clean, well maintained, excellent service with a atmosphere of the old west. We will definately stay at the Wort Hotel during future visits.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2012
R Walker
Wonderful stay and the staff was great!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2012
"Pioneer Heaven"
The location, amenities, and quality of the staff make staying at this hotel a superior experience. Having read horror stories of previous guests about their proximity to the Silver Dollar Bar, I arrived there apprehensive, but I had the good fortune of being placed on the opposite side of the building. Being close to it would have been disastrous. Three less than perfect aspects: I could not communicate with the maid because she spoke no English (I spent 6 nights and didn't want sheets changed every day); I had to stand inside the bath tub and, with all my might, pull out the handle on the faucet to turn on the shower; I ate 2 breakfasts in the grill and 2 light meals in the bar. The food was mediocre, so I visited some of the many other eateries nearby. Overall, however, I was very happy with the hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2012
Spruce
"The Wort Hotel is a gem!"
This is a beautiful, historic hotel in one of the west's most beautiful areas. A short drive to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone, this hotel sits in the middle of Jackson, Wyoming and about a mile or so from the National Elk Refuge.
Other trip May 31, 2012