All hotels in Fairfax, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12777 Fair Lakes Cir, Fairfax, VA, 22033, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"History of Poor Business Decisions..."
Hotel Management needs retraining. Bad business decisions to overbook, sell my room because I checked in after 10PM. I try to stay at Hyatt because I am a Platinum member. I have stayed at this hotel before with mixed results. This incident pushed me over. After a day of traveling around the country, I just wanted to crash. To be fair, they did offer me a smoking room which was unacceptably bad. Amex and Hotels.com saved the day and relocated me to a much nicer Marriott closer to GMU. I have found a new hotel for my company to use while in this area. Left my card and asked the Hyatt GM to call me but has not to date. Book at your own risk. Bad business people at this location - poor decisions.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Timothy Roe
"If you can find it you'll love it"
We drove by this hotel entrance three or four times and we couldn't find the entrance. Why because the signage is terrible. Finally we saw the tall building thom the parking lot of a local mall but it was still difficult to find. Once we checked in we found it to be a clean and modern and comfortable.
8 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Walter
"Quiet and modern!"
Everything was great after we found the hotel. It's very difficult to find be cause it is in a business park area and the sign can be see from only one direction. They need better signage.
6 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Walter
"Nice location"
My only complaint is they needed a chair to go along with the couch. The couch was not real comfortable. The staff was was great!!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
From the checkin process through checkit - it was awesome ! Staff helpful and room was above my expectations - I will definetly stay there again when in the area !
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Sailorjane
"Great hotel ac broke..."
Awesome hotel but get a room with a working ac. So hot! I almost died!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Angel
"Fluffiest bed on earth"
We stayed at the Hyatt while on vacation. We traveled to DC almost everyday for sight seeing. The best part of the hotel room was the bed. It was the comfiest bed I think I have ever slept on in my entire life. The rooms were clean and front desk clerks were very helpful. We would definitely stay here again. Though the breakfast buffet seemed a little expensive. I think that is to be expected in the area though.
4 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Krista
"Awsome"
Great place
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Snake
"Convenient and classy"
The hotel is on a less traveled street in a commercial office area, but is 1 minute from I-66, restaurants, and a mall. The hotel has been renovated and the rooms are clean and all have great views of the surrounding area.
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"never go back"
I requested a smoking room when I made a reservation but when I got there the front desk told me there is no smoking room available so I called hotel.com and I told her I'm going to cancel. Then she gave me one smoking and I didn't like the room so the refuse to change it for me and in the morning after my breakfast and when I did my checkout they try to force me to tip 20% .so the worst stay ever and I will never go back
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
lamjed sbai
"Great!!"
I'll be staying there again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Acosta
"Doesn't live up to the Hyatt brand"
I travel to Fairfax quite often for business and decided to give the Hyatt a try. The hotel is undergoing renovations which is fine and did not seem to impact guests. However, many other things at the hotel inconvenience guests. I was on the 8th floor during my stay and the HVAC unit was directly outside my window and the loud "humming" of the machine kept me up at night. Also, I could see an outside courtyard from my window. On the first night, a Sunday, there was a special event going on and there was loud music all the way until 12:30am that I could hear in my room---this also kept me awake. Maybe it isnt a good idea to host an outdoor event on a weeknight when people need sleep before work! The beds were horrible, low, flat and need to be replaced and the walls are very thin, I was woken up one morning not by my alarm, but by the sound of a woman's voice and her coughing in the room next door. I will not return to the Hyatt. I used to have trust in the brand.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"my favorite"
great
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
The shower drain wasn't working properly. Other than that, hotel was nice.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Room very tired , needed update. Walls paper thin.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"It was fine"
One problem: I called at 8:30am and asked for the room to be made up early as we needed dry towels to use to get ready for a 2pm wedding. the front desk told me that despite the fact rooms were made up by 5pm, she would send housekeeping to make up the room right away. The maid showed up at 4pm. For $71 per night for king room for 2, it was still a great deal.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Enjoyable"
comfortable
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Wood Family
"They don't honor room selected via Expedia"
The gal at the reception said sorry no double bed, we cannot guarantee your room selection because you booked through Expedia. Ouch! Did not make an effort to even sound sorry. Plus the room did not have hot water, the maintenance guy said someone must have turned it off....What! They don't seem to care to check all is working before making the room available. I have stayed in the Hyatt hotels and this one by far was the worst in terms of friendly staff and value for money.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Shu
"Not extravagant, not high end, just dang good!"
A lot has been said in other reviews about how dated this place may be, but here's the crux of the biscuit: This is a nice, clean, decent hotel with a very pleasant staff and is more than worth your consideration. No, it isn't a sterling gem of either modernity or some grand old dame. It's a bit odd looking, but everything works, works well, and you certainly could do much, much worse for more money. I found some stuff less than to my preference (the bathroom size, the pillow-top mattress comfort, the lack of better TV channels selection) but there was so much that just was nice, decent and more than accommodating (the refreshing room layout, the cleanliness, the gracious and able staff, the easy-to-use-HVAC system, the mini fridge, and mostly, the complete lack of ANYTHING to genuinely complain about -rarer and rarer these days). Could you do better? Sure. But if you want a good, solid hotel at a reasonable rate within reach of any number of shops, restaurants, and almost anything else, this is a great consideration.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Nice hotel and great location for me. It was VERY clean. However, no free wifi or breakfast. They also will charge you $40 (you get this money back) just to make sure nothing is wrong with the room when you leave.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Nice hotel in a great location with good on site facilities and very near several stores and restaurants. Room was quiet and comfortable. Overall impression of the room was that it was badly in need of a good cleaning and redecorating but there did seem to be some refurbishing going on in the lobby that hopefully will extend to the guest rooms as well.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"no problems"
Good hotel. Clean rooms. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
geri
"Overpriced"
Overpriced, overrated,and it's just a big name. A normal hotel with the price of 5 stars. Simply look for another hotel, don't get trapped in the name and the look from the outside. The room aren't that comfy at all, there isn't much store close from you when you stay at this hotel
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Overall is good to stay! But house keeper came very late at 5pm. Too rush to clean and forgot a lot of things.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Disappointing"
Disappointed with this "Hyatt" hotel. The room is not comfortable at all, room layout is odd, shower room is old and small, furniture is very old.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Good hotel, some noisy guests!"
You expect a Hyatt to be comfortable and well appointed - and this one is no exception. The rooms are clean, the food fine and the staff extremely helpful. I only wish they were a little more honest about their location to DC. It is, as they say, a great place to base yourself to explore he capital, but do be prepared for a 15 minute drive to the metro and then a 40 minute ride into town. I suppose I should've looked at the map more closely! The other thing to be aware of is that the hotel specialises in conferences and conventions. So, do be prepared to find yourself lodging alongside the odd boozed up business folks...
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Jules
"1st time stay and would recommend it to others"
The room was clean when I arrived and everyday when I came back from my conference. Thank you. The conference was at the hotel so that was very convenient.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Erick Mitchell
Loved the layout of the room, breakfast buffet was really good, beds were comfy, most importantly, very clean
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Hotel outdated and hotel staff was rude."
Picture on web site was really different from actual hotel. It was outdated and morning front staff were rude.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"make sure you double check your bills"
Checked in stayed one night went to hotel lobby asked front desk where do we eat out included breakfast . She said nova grill and just put your room number on the bill... All well and good untill the included breakfast cost 42 dollars for buffet breakfast,!!!! All worked out in the end but was not an easy process...
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
I recommend this hotel to everyone because the overall hotel is comfortable and amazing service
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Very nice hotel, especially for the price."
Customer service was excellent. One of the very few hotels that actually have a life guard on duty at the pool. Very close to shopping and dining.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
JT
This hotel is very nice and the beds are really comfortable. The room was clean and the view from the 11th floor was very pretty.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great commuter hotel"
There was lots of eating options nearby and shopping for any forgotten necessities. Best part is it was only 15 minute drive to the metro!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Keri
- hot water didn't work - service at hotel restaurant was poor; very slow and messed up order in 2 seperate incidents - pool area smelled badly - double charged me for stay (waiting for charges to be reversed)
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
TAB
"Everything was nice."
The clerk on duty the evening had the patience of a saint as he navigated a elderly group through their payment options.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Overall stay was good with great location. Some of the ammenties was missing for the normal quailities I was normally accustomed to whe staying at Hyatt.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Clean hotel good location in Fairfax"
2nd stay here for us. Good rate, clean hotel in a good location in Fairfax. In double room, only one bed has view of TV. Restaurant staff could be a little more friendly and accomodating. All in all it is a good place to stay and I will stay there again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Flash
"Decent"
We only stayed here one night to visit family who lived nearby, so it was convenient for us. The hotel lobby looks nice. The room itself was clean, but pretty dated. Also, there were marks and obvious patch jobs on the walls. The bed was very comfortable. The only thing that looked updated was the bathroom. There is a Whole Foods down the road and a few stores and restaurants, which was nice.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Jen
"Nice hotel with lots of parking and easy entry"
One lamp was not working, was promptly taken care of. Room was very comfortable. Breakfast buffet was fantastic
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Janet
"Fair Enough..."
The hotel was fairly nice.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Lena
Excellent hotel and service. Highly recommend! Staff and service are excellent, location is convenient. In room amenities, pool, restaurant are all excellent as well.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"great stay!"
Wonderful hotel, good staff and quiet rooms. Thanks!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Good Location"
Good night's sleep, room for my two granddaughters, located close to what I needed for a good family visit.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Holly
Older hotel going through some renovations but very clean and well kept overall. We had a problem with our shower and they switched our room quickly and with a very positive attitude. I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Ann
"Hidden Gem"
I drove 3.5 hours to the hotel, had a difficult time finding it. The hotel sits back and hidden. Once I entered the hotel I was pleased with the new contemporary decor, quick check-in and spacious room. The only thing that was difficult was the too soft bed. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and you have great coffee. I had a good two days. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Diva
"Too noisy & cold"
Roadside and hotel noise, lumpy carpet and poor bar service. Worse was the air conditioner vent was directly at the foot of the bed. A wonder we did not catch a cold.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
PA Visitor
Great!
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"l"
We enjoyed our stay and appreciated the helpful, friendly staff. Our room had a kind bed and a queen bed but only one chair. I believe the room would have been more comfortable with another chair or two. The lighting was very good for reading which we appreciated. We were in room 322 which had an extreemly slow running tub drain. I think the shower could have used additional cleaning to remove some mold. All in all the room was clean and comfortable. The only real objection was the use of a flate sheet for the bottome sheet on the bed. Because the sheet was not fitted, during the night the sheet came untucked and one ended up sleeping on the mattress. I suggest you use fitted sheets.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Convenient location, good condition, small bed"
The hotel's location was the reason for my choice. The hotel was in good condition except that the front entrance was closed due to construction. The room was clean, but the one bed was a double or full size. We had reserved a King room. When we asked the clerk about this, he said "The King room reservation is a request, not a guarantee". That was a disappointment.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014