All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8342 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.9
    2.7
"less than impressed"
Our hotel was not as the pictures appear online. Our room was on the 1st floor and it was very uncomfortably and filthy. The carpets are brown buy not by original design, by stains and foot traffic, I didn't want to walk barefoot anywhere in the room. It smells like mildew and our shower had a constant drip. The fridge had left over food in it from previous tenants and our radio didnt work. Over all it was dingy and gross I would not recommend it For quality. The staff was friendly and they give you a pass to use the ymca while you stay which is definitely the only perk. The breakfast we didn't even really eat because it was more enjoyable to eat elsewhere.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Camille
"Never again"
Rooms was smaller and dingy looking than the online photo. The carpet was dirty with spots. The bathroom title needed repair. Overall the room needed to be updated.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Naomi
"only if your desperate"
We were in room 249. The curtains was broken and didn't keep out the light. The breakfast area is too small for the oppancy of people staying. When I went to check the female clerk was unprofessional.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Ramada International Drive"
Hotel is old and needs updating. Shower needs to be redone and sink faucet was loose.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Hotel on a budget"
First night room was old, tv was bad and beds were bad 2nd room was a lot better. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good hotel needs some maintenance but we were only in room at night it was clean.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
jill
"cheap price equals cheap hotel"
free breakfast was horrible
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Started out rocky, but overall a Good experience"
Overall my stay was good. I was really upset that though I was told my room would be ready for check-in at 4 it wasn't ready until almost 5, which threw off my timeline to get ready for the event I was attending. The room was clean for the most part but you can tell it was rushed bc little things had to be cleaned. The staff was friendly and helpful.I would stay here again though. I felt comfortable and safe.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Vashon
"excelent"
is a nice place very clean and the service was very good
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
angel
On vacation at the amusement parks. Stayed for 5 nights. I have stayed at this property in the past. No safe in room. Breakfast was terrible. Beds were terrible. I had a spring poking me. Upside is that the rooms are quiet as long as no one slams doors or shrieks in the hallways.
5 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Not great"
Cheap but that is all to it
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Very nice"
The room was clean, comfortable and quite pleasant. Will consider staying there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
oscar j.
"Right by the highway"
Very loud traffic noise did not let us sleep very well. Beds were not the best.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Luis
"Stay Away!!!!"
The room was absolutely disgusting! I will never stay there again. To say it needs updating is not enough. Cigarette burns on the toilet, carpets were beyond soiled and stained. Portions of the wall looked like it had water damage. I can go on and on......
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Great stay,friendly helpful staff, good sized rooms and decent beds.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
kate
"Old & basic good for price."
Room was clean. Heat/air was old and noisy but we just turned it off to sleep. Lights had to be turned on individually. Room and especially bathroom small for large people but nice to have sink separate. Good location for attending convention but not a place to spend a lot of time. Staff helpful. Breakfast varied
3 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Stayyyyy the night"
The bed was comfy.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Great location. Many restaurants around. Will come back soon.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good basic room and location"
I had to spend a quick night in Orlando on business. This hotel was perfectly positioned 2 blocks off of International Drive. I also liked it because I could park right in front of my room for easy in/out, and they had free room wifi and breakfast. However, this is an older hotel with small rooms. It was comfortable but very basic. It seemed clean except that there were sugar ants around my sink (which can be a typical issue in FL). I would stay here again for a quick business trip but I would not if I was going on vacation with my spouse.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Weekend no sleep"
Bed was completely broken, hotel staff female at front not very nice.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
robert
"Average hotel"
The price of the hotel was very good for the location. There are many nearby restaurants within walking distance. The hotel staff was not very friendly when I first arrived at the hotel. The room was clean but a little outdated making it seem unclean. The breakfast buffet is similar to any other hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Mold - the entire picture frame had mold inside it"
We've been staying at this hotel for three years now. This year, I looked at the pictures and they were full of black mold on the inside. The pillows are stuffed with rags and there were tiny little bugs all over the vanity. Overall, everything else was the same. It's an alright hotel but the mold level was never this bad. We will not be revisiting this hotel next year when we come.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Cindy
"Did not get the room contracted for with Expedia"
Expedia had us a King room that disappeared the night of arrival and the reservation was nearly a month in advance.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
jack
"Close to Convention Center"
The experience was fine. I was at a conference and did not spend much time in hotel.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Mo
"Nice hotel near parks"
Great hotel, full breakfast buffet, rooms perfect for 2 stars
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Uwe
"Orlando trip, 5 nights"
Friendly check-in. Housekeeping did a great job. Good selection for their free breakfast. Hotel is between a major road and a highway, so a little loud but close to a lot of restaurants/attractions. Hotel is a little dated, could use a little upkeep. Room was a little musty but decent. The humidity caused the carpets to be a little damp most of the time, and the room could look better with a little paint and grout scrubbing. Overall a very decent stay for the price, would consider again for next visit.
5 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Matthew
"Great Hotel, but needs painting on the interior."
Nice hotel, small problems, but nothing one couldn't live with. Mainly the interior around the doors, needs painting. Staff very nice and the hot breakfast absolutely wonderful. 2 girls cooked the eggs and sausage, bacon, and kept the tables in good order. I can not remember their names, but I will after I stay there the next time. I rate this hotel a 4+ out of 5. Dave Sutherlin----Indianapolis______
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not a Typical Ramada Inn"
We chose Ramada Inn since we stay at Ramada's quite often, however, tis Ramada was NOT at all what we have been accustomed to. The Inn was run down and in much need of repair. Our bathroom door wouldn't even close, the paint was chipping off the walls in the bathroom, the linens were not clean. The TV service stunk - only a few stations which conveniently went out about 2 hours after check-in and all we had to look at was "snow" on the screen for the duration of our stay. The registration desk apologized and said they could fix it but never did. So pleasant when your spouse snores like a rhino!!! The "breakfast" was NOT like breakfasts in other Ramada's either. The waffle mix ran out and the lady on duty took an open can of water poured it in the machine, stirred it up and said to the next person in line "go ahead and use it for the next one". He made the waffle but wouldn't eat it - it looked disgusting! The milk was kept in a refrigerator but it was at room temperature, in an open-top container that customers could contaminate, the orange juice wasn't cold either, but was from a machine. All of the pastries were served in an open tray that was not covered and some people were using their hands to serve themselves - ewwwww! I wouldn't eat that stuff!!! All in all it was not a pleasant experience!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
I traveled there on business. The staff was very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great for location."
I'm a local and decided to do a "stay-cation" the hotel is in a great place very close to all the attractions. On to the cons: The rooms smelled old and dingy. I had to wear sandals the entire time because the floors were that bad! Also the rooms are very small!! The water pressure in the shower went crazy the first time I used it. Also housekeeping came into the room while me and my bf were sleep around 930am although check out was at noon. Very limited selection of channels on the tv for the price I could've went next door to allure (which I've stayed at). Great if you just need a place to sleep at night.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Maya
"Nice location, unclean and unkept rooms"
In a good location in Orlando, but had a room with a very dirty bathroom that even had mold in the shower.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Alberto
I went on a business meeting my husband tried to check in were not able to until 4pm ,was put in a room with a big hole in the wall aircondition did not work, was given a different room ..the rooms are so small i was in shock when i got there if i was not so tired i would have check out then thank god only one night there.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
maria
"Good location relative to Universal"
Good location for the area. Room was a little small but was satisfactory relative to the price and location. The morning breakfast will be crowded in the a.m so it'll be best to get an early start
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Hotel I sons and in need of renovation. The pool was green in the middle of June.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
JM
"Nice stay for the money"
Stayed here two nights on a leisure trip to Orlando. Hotel was very clean and upscale, and VERY reasonably priced. The staff was nice and the rooms were very modern and clean. Lots to walk to in the area - no need to get into the traffic. I would definitely go back!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Not happy"
I reserved my room at this location as to stay close to where i was going and was overbooked and make me drive 15 minutes back West when where i was going on vacation was east! Directions to where i was relocated were wrong and asked receptionist how to get their and was told to look at the sheet where he wrote down the adress and it was totally wrong and unreadable!!! I will make sure to not ever stay there again!!!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Almaraz
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
jim
"Close to all the sights & many great places to eat"
I enjoyed my stay ,the staff is great & will stay there again on my next trip to Orlando.
3 night trip May 4, 2014
Lee
Not very clean and everything was outdated. Needs to be remodeled. For a hundred dollar a night hotel on International drive, I didnt expect it to be like an average motel 6 truck stop. Wont go back.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Had to Clean the Room Myself"
I chose to stay at the Ramada during our stay in Orlando for my daughter's competitive cheer competition. The competition required we stay at a 'member hotel' in order for my daughter to compete. The location was convenient to the Orange County Convention Center, Universal Studios, Sea World and close to the Toll Way. The room was spacious enough & relatively quiet, as far as hotels go. The decor & furnishings were quite worn & dated. The room was pretty dirty. I ended up going to Walmart & purchasing cleaning products to clean the room myself. I recognize that I'm a bit OCD, but I was cleaning up prior occupants hair, toothpaste and dirty / greasy hand prints off doors & walls. I also had to ask for clean sheets on my bed, because it looked like there was grease or dirt all over the bottom sheet. The staff was very pleasant, the outdoor pool was nice & the continental breakfast makes this place a good value if you don't mind cleaning the room to your personal standard of cleanliness.
5 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Kathryn
"Smelly..."
We were happy with the location of this hotel, but as soon as we walked into the room it smelled...the bathroom was now very clean either.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Beautiful tourist area"
I loved it. The staff was wonderful..
5 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Theodore
"Nice hotel close to everything!!"
Conveniently located on international drive which was walking distance to most main attractions
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
nessa
The cleanliness of the room was ok. The grout in the bathroom was dirty with a build up of dirt and dust. The room was very outdated with a worn small dresser. No internet in the rooms. Because rooms are accessed from the outside of the hotel and the location is next to the highway, it is veeery loud. The Closet is small with no door. Location is great. Price was great. Breakfast is sufficient. Customer service is fine. Not a hotel for relaxing but rather laying your head.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Roxanne
"Great location!"
Hotel is near most of the restaurants and bars, also close to the theme parks. My only problem is the wifi was not available in our room.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
ron
"Never again"
The staff were not customer service friendly and the hotel was not in good condition. Will not stay at again.
4 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2014
Rooms at 3rd floor are nicer than the other two Floors.
6 night trip Mar 7, 2014
ARK
"Very good!"
The hotel is very good! Good location, nice room, cleanner and the breakfest is the best!!!
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Douglas
"one of the bad hotel ever stay"
if i have another choice will not come back
4 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"A little below average"
Too loud ventilation system. Really unhealthy snacks were the only thing available to be purchased on site. Sink had very little counter space around it for toiletries--I had to drag in the chair from the desk and put a tray on top of it. Limited cable channels and no internet. Because the rooms are open to the outside, it was hard to block light from the streetlamps and the sun for sleeping. No real way to secure valuables. I ended up carrying my computer around for 3 days at the convention because I couldn't secure it in the hotel.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"within walking of convention center"
Nice for the price and service was excellent
5 night business trip Feb 2, 2014