All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

2.9
    2.9
    2.6
"ORLANDO JOE"
hotel is old,a little tucked in off the main street.GOOD LOCATION FOR THE CONVENTION CENTER AND AIRPORT.HAD EXCELLENT FRONT DESK SERVICE.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
JOSEPH
"Tolerable in Orlando"
The room was clean but had an extremely strong perfume/cleaner smell. The door lock didn't work for my entire stay and I needed to request assistance from maintenance personnel each time I needed to get into my room.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Good stay just for the night"
It was good except the ATM was broken inside and I had to go miles to find another one
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
KASHYAP
"Good only if staying for 2 days max."
The building is old. Faucet and door hinges rusted. There were insects and spider in the room. Low water pressure. Our room were serviced only twice during our 5 days stay and resupplied with toiletries only once. Good thing I always bring extra soap etc. The breakfast is mediocre. The only thing I find great is its convenient location.
4 night business trip May 6, 2015
Gemma
"Property Too Old..."
I would not have booked it if I new what kind of condition it was in. There was a robbery while I stayed there. the cops surrounded the hotel and had a canine unit searching the perimeter for bad guys...
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
Joseph B
"Orlando"
I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any of our questions. The breakfast was good , scramble eggs, muffins,hotcakes, cereal, apple / orange juice. Great section to start your day. Check in / check out was fast.Will be staying at this hotel again in the near future
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Angela
This hotel needs an upgrade on everything! The bed did not feel clean they really should invest in new comforters & bed accessories..just did not meet my standards at all. The lobby was the nicest part of the hotel..
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
daynette
"dirty bathroom"
Fr ee bus ride to disney was great
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Decent Hotel"
Decent hotel for the money we spent.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"less than impressed"
Our hotel was not as the pictures appear online. Our room was on the 1st floor and it was very uncomfortably and filthy. The carpets are brown buy not by original design, by stains and foot traffic, I didn't want to walk barefoot anywhere in the room. It smells like mildew and our shower had a constant drip. The fridge had left over food in it from previous tenants and our radio didnt work. Over all it was dingy and gross I would not recommend it For quality. The staff was friendly and they give you a pass to use the ymca while you stay which is definitely the only perk. The breakfast we didn't even really eat because it was more enjoyable to eat elsewhere.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for taking the time to bring certain issues to our attention. I can assure you that these matters will be handled accordingly. In the months ahead, we will be implementing many new changes and upgrades which I am sure will be a pleasure to all our guests. We hope to have you back so you can enjoy our lovely property. Until then, all the best in travels.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Camille
"Never again"
Rooms was smaller and dingy looking than the online photo. The carpet was dirty with spots. The bathroom title needed repair. Overall the room needed to be updated.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for taking the time to bring certain issues to our attention. I can assure you that these matters will be handled accordingly. In the months ahead, we will be implementing many new changes and upgrades which I am sure will be a pleasure to all our guests. Carpets and Bathrooms will be addressed. We hope to have you back so you can enjoy our lovely property. All the very best in travels.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Naomi
"only if your desperate"
We were in room 249. The curtains was broken and didn't keep out the light. The breakfast area is too small for the oppancy of people staying. When I went to check the female clerk was unprofessional.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Ramada International Drive"
Hotel is old and needs updating. Shower needs to be redone and sink faucet was loose.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
The hotel staff was pleasant. Location was very convenient for local attractions and variety of dining.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Hotel on a budget"
First night room was old, tv was bad and beds were bad 2nd room was a lot better. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good hotel needs some maintenance but we were only in room at night it was clean.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
jill
"cheap price equals cheap hotel"
free breakfast was horrible
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"older hotel - needs updating"
disappointed in the $4/day charge for soap, shampoo, etc I brought my own and was still charged.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Never Again"
Hotel had great location, and that was about it. Dirty and tired rooms, the A/C unit sounded like truck every time started. The room in general was dirty and looked like it had not been remodeled since the 70's. The breakfast area had seating for 15 at most, it took us over 1/2 hour to get a seat. The old TV didn't have a good reception. Will never again stay at a Ramada.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Carlos
"Great choice for the price"
Great location everything close by very satisfied easy checking and out
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Hector
"Started out rocky, but overall a Good experience"
Overall my stay was good. I was really upset that though I was told my room would be ready for check-in at 4 it wasn't ready until almost 5, which threw off my timeline to get ready for the event I was attending. The room was clean for the most part but you can tell it was rushed bc little things had to be cleaned. The staff was friendly and helpful.I would stay here again though. I felt comfortable and safe.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Vashon
"excelent"
is a nice place very clean and the service was very good
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
angel
"I'll recommend this hotel"
We spend 5 nights at this hotel and the experience was fine. The location in excelent, rooms were good enough to fill our basic needs and the staff helped us in everything we need. We'll just recommend to check the breakfast because it was the same menu every morning.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Giselle & Raúl
On vacation at the amusement parks. Stayed for 5 nights. I have stayed at this property in the past. No safe in room. Breakfast was terrible. Beds were terrible. I had a spring poking me. Upside is that the rooms are quiet as long as no one slams doors or shrieks in the hallways.
5 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Universal and Disney"
Not to much to say because I didn't spend much time into the hotel but cleaning service and breakfast were OK
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Lucas
"Not great"
Cheap but that is all to it
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Very nice"
The room was clean, comfortable and quite pleasant. Will consider staying there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
oscar j.
"Not bad, for the price, but not fabulous either."
We stayed 4 nights, to visit Universal. The hotel was clean, not immaculate though. The hallway seemed slightly dingy. The location was good, close enough to restaurants and other things on the main road. The breakfast was adequate, a bit crowded, but it gave us what we needed to start the day. My biggest disappointment was the shuttle to Universal- it only ran once a day, going and coming back. So if you were planning on getting an early start at the park (or planning on staying late) you were on your own for transportation. We ended up taking a cab home from the park.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
kim
"Right by the highway"
Very loud traffic noise did not let us sleep very well. Beds were not the best.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Luis
"Stay Away!!!!"
The room was absolutely disgusting! I will never stay there again. To say it needs updating is not enough. Cigarette burns on the toilet, carpets were beyond soiled and stained. Portions of the wall looked like it had water damage. I can go on and on......
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Great stay,friendly helpful staff, good sized rooms and decent beds.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
kate
"Old & basic good for price."
Room was clean. Heat/air was old and noisy but we just turned it off to sleep. Lights had to be turned on individually. Room and especially bathroom small for large people but nice to have sink separate. Good location for attending convention but not a place to spend a lot of time. Staff helpful. Breakfast varied
3 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Stayyyyy the night"
The bed was comfy.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Great location. Many restaurants around. Will come back soon.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good basic room and location"
I had to spend a quick night in Orlando on business. This hotel was perfectly positioned 2 blocks off of International Drive. I also liked it because I could park right in front of my room for easy in/out, and they had free room wifi and breakfast. However, this is an older hotel with small rooms. It was comfortable but very basic. It seemed clean except that there were sugar ants around my sink (which can be a typical issue in FL). I would stay here again for a quick business trip but I would not if I was going on vacation with my spouse.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Weekend no sleep"
Bed was completely broken, hotel staff female at front not very nice.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
robert
"Average hotel"
The price of the hotel was very good for the location. There are many nearby restaurants within walking distance. The hotel staff was not very friendly when I first arrived at the hotel. The room was clean but a little outdated making it seem unclean. The breakfast buffet is similar to any other hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Mold - the entire picture frame had mold inside it"
We've been staying at this hotel for three years now. This year, I looked at the pictures and they were full of black mold on the inside. The pillows are stuffed with rags and there were tiny little bugs all over the vanity. Overall, everything else was the same. It's an alright hotel but the mold level was never this bad. We will not be revisiting this hotel next year when we come.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Cindy
"Did not get the room contracted for with Expedia"
Expedia had us a King room that disappeared the night of arrival and the reservation was nearly a month in advance.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
jack
"Close to Convention Center"
The experience was fine. I was at a conference and did not spend much time in hotel.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Mo
"Nice hotel near parks"
Great hotel, full breakfast buffet, rooms perfect for 2 stars
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Uwe
"Orlando trip, 5 nights"
Friendly check-in. Housekeeping did a great job. Good selection for their free breakfast. Hotel is between a major road and a highway, so a little loud but close to a lot of restaurants/attractions. Hotel is a little dated, could use a little upkeep. Room was a little musty but decent. The humidity caused the carpets to be a little damp most of the time, and the room could look better with a little paint and grout scrubbing. Overall a very decent stay for the price, would consider again for next visit.
5 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Matthew
"Great Hotel, but needs painting on the interior."
Nice hotel, small problems, but nothing one couldn't live with. Mainly the interior around the doors, needs painting. Staff very nice and the hot breakfast absolutely wonderful. 2 girls cooked the eggs and sausage, bacon, and kept the tables in good order. I can not remember their names, but I will after I stay there the next time. I rate this hotel a 4+ out of 5. Dave Sutherlin----Indianapolis______
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not a Typical Ramada Inn"
We chose Ramada Inn since we stay at Ramada's quite often, however, tis Ramada was NOT at all what we have been accustomed to. The Inn was run down and in much need of repair. Our bathroom door wouldn't even close, the paint was chipping off the walls in the bathroom, the linens were not clean. The TV service stunk - only a few stations which conveniently went out about 2 hours after check-in and all we had to look at was "snow" on the screen for the duration of our stay. The registration desk apologized and said they could fix it but never did. So pleasant when your spouse snores like a rhino!!! The "breakfast" was NOT like breakfasts in other Ramada's either. The waffle mix ran out and the lady on duty took an open can of water poured it in the machine, stirred it up and said to the next person in line "go ahead and use it for the next one". He made the waffle but wouldn't eat it - it looked disgusting! The milk was kept in a refrigerator but it was at room temperature, in an open-top container that customers could contaminate, the orange juice wasn't cold either, but was from a machine. All of the pastries were served in an open tray that was not covered and some people were using their hands to serve themselves - ewwwww! I wouldn't eat that stuff!!! All in all it was not a pleasant experience!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
I traveled there on business. The staff was very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great for location."
I'm a local and decided to do a "stay-cation" the hotel is in a great place very close to all the attractions. On to the cons: The rooms smelled old and dingy. I had to wear sandals the entire time because the floors were that bad! Also the rooms are very small!! The water pressure in the shower went crazy the first time I used it. Also housekeeping came into the room while me and my bf were sleep around 930am although check out was at noon. Very limited selection of channels on the tv for the price I could've went next door to allure (which I've stayed at). Great if you just need a place to sleep at night.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Maya
"Nice location, unclean and unkept rooms"
In a good location in Orlando, but had a room with a very dirty bathroom that even had mold in the shower.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Alberto
I went on a business meeting my husband tried to check in were not able to until 4pm ,was put in a room with a big hole in the wall aircondition did not work, was given a different room ..the rooms are so small i was in shock when i got there if i was not so tired i would have check out then thank god only one night there.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
maria
"Good location relative to Universal"
Good location for the area. Room was a little small but was satisfactory relative to the price and location. The morning breakfast will be crowded in the a.m so it'll be best to get an early start
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Hotel I sons and in need of renovation. The pool was green in the middle of June.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
JM
"Nice stay for the money"
Stayed here two nights on a leisure trip to Orlando. Hotel was very clean and upscale, and VERY reasonably priced. The staff was nice and the rooms were very modern and clean. Lots to walk to in the area - no need to get into the traffic. I would definitely go back!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014