All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8342 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.9
    2.8
The stay was excellent, and the staff and continental breakfast were awesome.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Joanna
"First night great second night not so good"
The first night was great the second night not so good there was no hot water and there's bugs in the room I order pizza put it on the table went to try to take a shower and couldn't eat the pizza because there was bugs in it when I got out
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Rhonda
Convenient area but the hotel needs to update the rooms. Room smelled like old and everything looks so outdated.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for your comments. The hotel will be undergoing a major room renovation this year. General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
"2 Star Hotel"
Not happy with the room. Service from staff was good. Breakfast was the best thing about the hotel.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for your comments about the staff and the breakfast. I will address your concern with housekeeping in regards to your room. General Manager
6 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
"You get what you pay for..."
I will just say, you get what you pay for, and if cheap is what your looking for, please by all means stay here. It was nasty. The ONLY nice part was the gentleman at the front desk, poor guy was brand new on the job, and had to deal with me. The room was absolutely a nightmare. It stunk like, i can't even describe; the bathroom i was scared to put my feet on the floor (that goes for the carpet for that matter) as well. It was dark, and just not good. Again, you get what you pay for, we didn't stay we ended up leaving the same day we checked in and drove til found some where that had vacancy and was nicer.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for your comment. I will address the rooms issues with my housekeeping staff. General Manager
4 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"cheap price for a cheap damp room"
PROS: 1) great price for an orlando hotel (ramada name associated with it too), 2) cleaning services were awesome. stayed in one morning with the "do no disturb" sign and the cleaning lady left a bag by the door with clean towels and soap/shampoo. CONS: 1) carpet was damp. felt so disgusted my entire stay. 2) door opener/card scanner didn't work all the time. 3) no available electrical sockets near the bed for laptops/phone chargers. overall, you get what you pay for. cheap price for a cheap damp room not worthy of the ramada name
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for your comment.. We will work hard to resolve your issues. We will be undergoing a major room renovation this year. General Manager
2 night trip Jan 7, 2016
Angelo
"Chose a different hotel."
Hotel smelled funny. Carpets were damp. Furniture broken in room. Picture had fallen off wall before we got there. Paint was peeling. Staff not friendly. Shuttle only ran at 7 and 1030 to parks and this was not advertised anywhere.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Serviceable. Near universal studios. Breakfast was a madhouse
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Philip
"Don't be fooled great location in poor condition"
Our stay was a step above staying outdoors - as there was running water, air condition, electricity with cable and "spotty" internet service. The conditions were extremely cramped with furniture, which could used a gooood cleaning or replacement. Refrigerator needed wiping out with a disinfectant, the interior of the microwave was rusted along with every other metal surface in the room. At least there were no roaches!!! The exterior of this hotel will fool you as to the interior. sighhhh
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank You for your kind comments. Have a wonderful Holiday season! General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"Stay far away!"
This was the worst hotel I have stayed in in years! The carpet was so disgusting and damp that I couldn't even take my shoes off. It smelled terrible. The walls were dirty and paint was chipped. I actually would have rather slept in my car! They also overcharged on extra fees saying that one $4.50 fee was that for services they offered that were above the Ramada specifications. I think Ramada needs to go there and take their name off the building. It totally downgraded any respect I had for the brand!
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2015
Molly
"Good stay"
Very nice and clean
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Cindy
"Bugs in the room and the carpet was disgusting"
Had an issue with my door not opening when the key was inserted. Had to wait in the lobby for 30 minutes while the next shift started so that the person running the front desk could come assist me. Turns out the door knob had to be lifted up instead of down... not too much of a hassle but the door should have been fixed. The cleanliness of the hotel room was terrible. There were gnats and sugar ants all over the sink area and also coming from the bathroom/tub area. I also saw some ants on the bedding. The bathroom tub was clean but the ceiling of the bathroom was moldy and the door frame was rusted out. I refused to walk in the room without shoes on as the carpet was grimy and felt like it had never been washed. The room served its purpose but I will not be staying at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
"Needs maintenance"
Room had lot of humidity, walls and ceiling needed maintenance. Was not comfortable at all
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"I love this hotel when I am in town."
amazing
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for your confidence in staying with the Ramada Orlando, near the Convention Center. General Manager
1 night trip Dec 2, 2015
Troy
"Excellent Hotel"
I love this hotel the staff are amazing and so is the service.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Dear valued Guest, Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to servicing you in the future. General Manager
1 night trip Dec 3, 2015
"Excellent Motel"
Great
1 night trip Nov 19, 2015
"Replace carpet."
Everything was nice, but they ready need to replace the carpet. It feel dirty because the carpet gave you a not to clean feeling.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
mary
"EXCELLENT Staff Basic I drive hotel"
PEACEFUL
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
"Excellent Hotel For What It Is"
Peaceful
1 night trip Oct 30, 2015
"Business"
Owner of Business
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"Okay stay. Close to restaurant's."
We checked in fine. Staff was friendly. But as soon as we opened the room, it was very humid and gross. Tried to ice the room up by turning the ac as low as possible but that didn't make a difference. Stayed for only two nights so we didn't want to make the effort to change rooms. The free breakfast was great. There was actually variety and fresh options. When I checked out, I thought I left my shirt in there. Told the front desk and someone went to look for it and allowed me to help. They really made a thorough effort and I appreciated that greatly
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
ellie
"Not bad for the price"
We really didn't stay long but the room was great while we were there
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
Lazarus
"Mold and mildew"
Mold and mildew we moved to 3 rooms maintenance came and sprayed mildew relief we slept through it the 1st night 3rd day we had to leave due to my sinus and my husbands allergies and ac kept cutting off constantly we couldn't breathe, it was like we was sleeping outside
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Marilyn
"Adaquate only for a short stay..."
We had to switch from our original room they first gave to us, because it smelled of mold really bad. When we looked at the carpeting, there was huge blotches of mildew/mold on the carpets. Also it was very soggy. I took a few pictures to show the front desk agent, and they moved us to a different room immediately. The second room was not too much better, but it was as good as it was going to get. Throughout that room, you could smell mold as well, but since it was not as bad as the first room. This was not our first time coming to Orlando, but our first time staying at this Ramada. By the end of the stay, we decided to never choose this hotel again. The lobby looked nicer than the rooms.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Alicia
"Disappointing"
Room was dirty, was only staying overnight so i just dealt with it. Floors had stains, dirty towels were left in the bathroom
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"nice hotel close to eateries n recreation centres"
enjoyed the free breakfast and wireless network facility but the hotel is far from the Orange County Convention Centre where I went for Conference. the conference ended earlier and I decided to check out a day earlier which I did but unfortunately my money was not refunded and I had already checked out. I was told to contact you for a refund. please i need a refund or else i won't use your service again
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Muinat
"Great Hotel For the Price"
I had such a great stay that I extended my stay three additional days.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
Staff accommodation is great!
2 night trip Oct 15, 2015
RYAN T
"Excellent Hotel Great Staff"
Amazing
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Ryan T
"Total dissapointment."
Do not stay here!! Thought the Ramada name meant something. It does not. Old run down motel. Terrible breakfast,
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Lillie
"Great Hotel For Price"
Great room for the price.... what can I say you really can't go wrong.
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Ryan
The room was smaller than a typical 2 queen beds room. The carpet in the room was very dirty, needed a good cleaning or new carpet.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Janice
"never again"
Staff just don't care
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Alton
The people were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean. Plenty of food and selections were provided for breakfast.
5 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Lynn
"Most disgusting room EVER!!"
DO NOT STAY HERE!!! This is by far the most disgusting room I have EVER stayed in!! If I hadn't been redirected here because my original hotel couldn't acomadate me I would NEVER in a million years stayed here!! I could barely sleep I was worried I would catch something!! Hotels.com did a great job helping me with the first hotel problem (the AC was out in the entire hotel) but if I wasn't on the phone for almost 2 hours in the Florida heat I would have called back and got a assigned to a different hotel! End assumption NEVER STAY HERE!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Caleb
Nice enough for the price special for a quick trip, but probably won't return. Musty smoky smell in room. Comfy bed, but gross carpet.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Run next door!"
I chose this hotel based upon the discount that it was afforded on hotels.com and it's nearness to the I drive locations that we would be visiting for a getaway weekend. the hotel was rundown, filthy ,leaking , and moldy !it was in every aspect horrible !
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
melanie
The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. It was in a good location and there were lots of activities around it. The breakfast was very good!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Joni
"Good overall experience"
Nice rooms and facilities. Staff is attentive. Only downside is that there isn't someone at th e front desk 24 hours so if your flight leaves really early or there's an emregency there's no one to help you out.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
I've never stayed at this hotel before so I decided to give it a try based on price and ratings. Once me and my girlfriend pulled up there was no one at the front desk and the door was locked, it was at 2 in the morning but I've done the same at other hotels and that's never happened before. Other than that the room was pretty clean and comfortable for the most part. Not sure if I would stay there again because of my lobby experience but I'm picky about those things, for the price it's kind of worth it.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Work related short stay"
There for just a night on business and it was fine
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"avoid this if you can"
room was in poor condition, big splotch of blood on door jam in bathroom. fridge made too much noise had to unplug it tub needed replacing badly tried to have a golf shirt laundered and laundry said they could not wash it due to the material......its a regular golf shirt. I think front desk forgot to send it to cleaners
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
endwell58
Stay was ok but room were older and dark The pool was not the most appealing
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Budget Hotel"
This is a classic budget motel. It needs the extra TLC. Bathroom had mold on it. Water pressure was dismal. Bed linens were clean. Request 1st floor only 1 elevator available. Breakfast was not full breakfast it was continental with runny eggs and sausage. There was very limited space to eat and garbage was overflowing by 8:30 with nobody emptying anything. Parking was a non issue and location is good, close to all parks and many restaurants within walking distance. Check in was fairly easy with courteous attendants.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Good
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Luis
""Old and uncomfortable, not well maintained"
Room iwas not what I expected Ramada to be. It was smelly, tight, old and the aircon never worked right. The light switches did not work. Glad we only stayed 2 days.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Cherry
"ORLANDO JOE"
hotel is old,a little tucked in off the main street.GOOD LOCATION FOR THE CONVENTION CENTER AND AIRPORT.HAD EXCELLENT FRONT DESK SERVICE.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
JOSEPH
"Tolerable in Orlando"
The room was clean but had an extremely strong perfume/cleaner smell. The door lock didn't work for my entire stay and I needed to request assistance from maintenance personnel each time I needed to get into my room.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015