All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8342 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.9
    2.9
    2.6
"Good basic room and location"
I had to spend a quick night in Orlando on business. This hotel was perfectly positioned 2 blocks off of International Drive. I also liked it because I could park right in front of my room for easy in/out, and they had free room wifi and breakfast. However, this is an older hotel with small rooms. It was comfortable but very basic. It seemed clean except that there were sugar ants around my sink (which can be a typical issue in FL). I would stay here again for a quick business trip but I would not if I was going on vacation with my spouse.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Weekend no sleep"
Bed was completely broken, hotel staff female at front not very nice.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
robert
"Average hotel"
The price of the hotel was very good for the location. There are many nearby restaurants within walking distance. The hotel staff was not very friendly when I first arrived at the hotel. The room was clean but a little outdated making it seem unclean. The breakfast buffet is similar to any other hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Mold - the entire picture frame had mold inside it"
We've been staying at this hotel for three years now. This year, I looked at the pictures and they were full of black mold on the inside. The pillows are stuffed with rags and there were tiny little bugs all over the vanity. Overall, everything else was the same. It's an alright hotel but the mold level was never this bad. We will not be revisiting this hotel next year when we come.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Cindy
"Did not get the room contracted for with Expedia"
Expedia had us a King room that disappeared the night of arrival and the reservation was nearly a month in advance.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
jack
"Close to Convention Center"
The experience was fine. I was at a conference and did not spend much time in hotel.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Mo
"Nice hotel near parks"
Great hotel, full breakfast buffet, rooms perfect for 2 stars
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Uwe
"Orlando trip, 5 nights"
Friendly check-in. Housekeeping did a great job. Good selection for their free breakfast. Hotel is between a major road and a highway, so a little loud but close to a lot of restaurants/attractions. Hotel is a little dated, could use a little upkeep. Room was a little musty but decent. The humidity caused the carpets to be a little damp most of the time, and the room could look better with a little paint and grout scrubbing. Overall a very decent stay for the price, would consider again for next visit.
5 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Matthew
"Great Hotel, but needs painting on the interior."
Nice hotel, small problems, but nothing one couldn't live with. Mainly the interior around the doors, needs painting. Staff very nice and the hot breakfast absolutely wonderful. 2 girls cooked the eggs and sausage, bacon, and kept the tables in good order. I can not remember their names, but I will after I stay there the next time. I rate this hotel a 4+ out of 5. Dave Sutherlin----Indianapolis______
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not a Typical Ramada Inn"
We chose Ramada Inn since we stay at Ramada's quite often, however, tis Ramada was NOT at all what we have been accustomed to. The Inn was run down and in much need of repair. Our bathroom door wouldn't even close, the paint was chipping off the walls in the bathroom, the linens were not clean. The TV service stunk - only a few stations which conveniently went out about 2 hours after check-in and all we had to look at was "snow" on the screen for the duration of our stay. The registration desk apologized and said they could fix it but never did. So pleasant when your spouse snores like a rhino!!! The "breakfast" was NOT like breakfasts in other Ramada's either. The waffle mix ran out and the lady on duty took an open can of water poured it in the machine, stirred it up and said to the next person in line "go ahead and use it for the next one". He made the waffle but wouldn't eat it - it looked disgusting! The milk was kept in a refrigerator but it was at room temperature, in an open-top container that customers could contaminate, the orange juice wasn't cold either, but was from a machine. All of the pastries were served in an open tray that was not covered and some people were using their hands to serve themselves - ewwwww! I wouldn't eat that stuff!!! All in all it was not a pleasant experience!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
I traveled there on business. The staff was very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great for location."
I'm a local and decided to do a "stay-cation" the hotel is in a great place very close to all the attractions. On to the cons: The rooms smelled old and dingy. I had to wear sandals the entire time because the floors were that bad! Also the rooms are very small!! The water pressure in the shower went crazy the first time I used it. Also housekeeping came into the room while me and my bf were sleep around 930am although check out was at noon. Very limited selection of channels on the tv for the price I could've went next door to allure (which I've stayed at). Great if you just need a place to sleep at night.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Maya
"Nice location, unclean and unkept rooms"
In a good location in Orlando, but had a room with a very dirty bathroom that even had mold in the shower.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Alberto
I went on a business meeting my husband tried to check in were not able to until 4pm ,was put in a room with a big hole in the wall aircondition did not work, was given a different room ..the rooms are so small i was in shock when i got there if i was not so tired i would have check out then thank god only one night there.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
maria
"Good location relative to Universal"
Good location for the area. Room was a little small but was satisfactory relative to the price and location. The morning breakfast will be crowded in the a.m so it'll be best to get an early start
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Hotel I sons and in need of renovation. The pool was green in the middle of June.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
JM
"Nice stay for the money"
Stayed here two nights on a leisure trip to Orlando. Hotel was very clean and upscale, and VERY reasonably priced. The staff was nice and the rooms were very modern and clean. Lots to walk to in the area - no need to get into the traffic. I would definitely go back!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Not happy"
I reserved my room at this location as to stay close to where i was going and was overbooked and make me drive 15 minutes back West when where i was going on vacation was east! Directions to where i was relocated were wrong and asked receptionist how to get their and was told to look at the sheet where he wrote down the adress and it was totally wrong and unreadable!!! I will make sure to not ever stay there again!!!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Almaraz
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
jim
I did not like that we were charged for service fee I thought all of that was included I did not like the room we had it was next to the door people used to go in and we could hear them breakfast was not that good I've had better
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Close to all the sights & many great places to eat"
I enjoyed my stay ,the staff is great & will stay there again on my next trip to Orlando.
3 night trip May 4, 2014
Lee
Not very clean and everything was outdated. Needs to be remodeled. For a hundred dollar a night hotel on International drive, I didnt expect it to be like an average motel 6 truck stop. Wont go back.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Had to Clean the Room Myself"
I chose to stay at the Ramada during our stay in Orlando for my daughter's competitive cheer competition. The competition required we stay at a 'member hotel' in order for my daughter to compete. The location was convenient to the Orange County Convention Center, Universal Studios, Sea World and close to the Toll Way. The room was spacious enough & relatively quiet, as far as hotels go. The decor & furnishings were quite worn & dated. The room was pretty dirty. I ended up going to Walmart & purchasing cleaning products to clean the room myself. I recognize that I'm a bit OCD, but I was cleaning up prior occupants hair, toothpaste and dirty / greasy hand prints off doors & walls. I also had to ask for clean sheets on my bed, because it looked like there was grease or dirt all over the bottom sheet. The staff was very pleasant, the outdoor pool was nice & the continental breakfast makes this place a good value if you don't mind cleaning the room to your personal standard of cleanliness.
5 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Kathryn
"Smelly..."
We were happy with the location of this hotel, but as soon as we walked into the room it smelled...the bathroom was now very clean either.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Beautiful tourist area"
I loved it. The staff was wonderful..
5 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Theodore
"Nice hotel close to everything!!"
Conveniently located on international drive which was walking distance to most main attractions
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
nessa
The cleanliness of the room was ok. The grout in the bathroom was dirty with a build up of dirt and dust. The room was very outdated with a worn small dresser. No internet in the rooms. Because rooms are accessed from the outside of the hotel and the location is next to the highway, it is veeery loud. The Closet is small with no door. Location is great. Price was great. Breakfast is sufficient. Customer service is fine. Not a hotel for relaxing but rather laying your head.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Roxanne
"Great location!"
Hotel is near most of the restaurants and bars, also close to the theme parks. My only problem is the wifi was not available in our room.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
ron
"Never again"
The staff were not customer service friendly and the hotel was not in good condition. Will not stay at again.
4 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2014
Rooms at 3rd floor are nicer than the other two Floors.
6 night trip Mar 7, 2014
ARK
"Very good!"
The hotel is very good! Good location, nice room, cleanner and the breakfest is the best!!!
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Douglas
"one of the bad hotel ever stay"
if i have another choice will not come back
4 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"A little below average"
Too loud ventilation system. Really unhealthy snacks were the only thing available to be purchased on site. Sink had very little counter space around it for toiletries--I had to drag in the chair from the desk and put a tray on top of it. Limited cable channels and no internet. Because the rooms are open to the outside, it was hard to block light from the streetlamps and the sun for sleeping. No real way to secure valuables. I ended up carrying my computer around for 3 days at the convention because I couldn't secure it in the hotel.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"within walking of convention center"
Nice for the price and service was excellent
5 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
"Ants"
Was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The bathroom had ants all over the place.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"horrible room/decent breakfast"
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
2 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"I knew better : ("
Read the reviews...said it was dirty and I thought...really? The Ramada is that bad? For the price, I'll take the room. BAD, BAD IDEA! The minute I opened the door (even the door was dirty) you could see that no vacuuming has been done, then tissue holder was empty, then noticed something gross on the walls. I spent over an hour cleaning this room (due to the fact is was late at night and no other choice) with soap and water, I cleaned headboard, nightstands, lamps, TV / remote and coffee maker. Good things were... no bed bugs and clean sheets and towels. Needed it for 2 nights and did not let housekeeping in during the entire time. Front desk offered to make calls for housekeeping. Not worth it! Breakfast was good. What a shame. If you read this review, please don't make the same mistake.
2 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Terrible service"
Too pricey for the type of room cleanliness and service they offer. The bathroom was clogged with hair and not too clean. And the breakfast was full of empty trays and lights were turned off before time.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Liz
"You get what you pay for"
It took 3 tries to find a room where both the TV and AC were working, but third time was the charm. Staff was OK, breakfast was adequate although the eggs were either frozen or powdered or the "chef" needs to learn when to stop. The room was clean and fine. Not exactly walking distance to the convention center, but located on the bus line and $2 per trip makes this an economical choice.
7 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Very happy
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Hotel is central on I-drive"
The room was alright. It took all week to get Kleenex, the phone worked but didn't have any buttons to push, there was mold on the lampshade, you could see how there was mold along the top of the ceiling where they tried to cover it up, the remote control for the tv was partially broken. Outside of that, the room was alright. It certainly wasn't worth any more than $60.00 a night.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
IT WAS THE BEST DEAL IN THE AREA. WILL GO THERE AGAIN WHEN I GET TO ORLANDO. CLEAN AND NEAR THE BRICKHOUSE TAVERN
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013
HAWAII BOB
The room was not vacuumed during my two day stay. The towels were not replaced.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2013
Miami
"Hotel has gone down."
Are first room smelled moldy and air was not on. The second room not bad but furniture showed wear and tear. We found that the fridge was unplug along with the light. So we fixed that.On the second day housekeeping did not replace the towels used. After we came back from the parks, Had to go get towels at front desk.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Pebbles
"Too old and too small, you get what you pay for."
I will not be back, very disappointed. The room were dirty and small and smoking should not be near the entrance.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Shannon
"terrible"
sheets were dirt, went to front desk to get clean ones, the fitted sheet was small. No apology or any acknowledgement of the dirt sheets.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Room cleanness"
Dirty bathroom... stained rugs. Only 3 pillows for 2 adults in a king bed. Room never vacuumed
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Dirty old and out dated"
No internet connection. A dirty band aid was in the bed, pool was foggy and stuff floating in it. After two days I went to put food in microwave and there was a plate of food rotting in there. Floor was never vacuumed. Bed was lumpy. Never again
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
janet
"Very nice hotel very close to Seaworld and Aquatic"
The Ramada Orlando was a very nice hotel. It was very close to Seaworld and Aquatica. The pool was clean and relaxing. The hot continental breakfast was very delicious and a great way to start the day..The room was clean and a very nice place to relax after a fun Orlando day. I would recommend this hotel for your Orlando vacation.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Dear Sally, Thank you for taking time to share your positive feedback. We always enjoy hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay. Our location just off International Drive is very popular with our guests as well as our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast. Once again, thank you for sharing your comments. We hope that you will have the opportunity to return during your next stay in the Orlando area.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Sally
"Vacation"
It was a nice place. We stayed 3 days. The breakfast was great. Eggs bacon or sausauge and make yourself waffles plus all the other continental breakfast items. Rooms were a little small but we managed.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing the Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center for your recent stay. Our staff will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations as well as our deluxe hot breakfast. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to share your comments. We hope to have the opportunity to host your stay the next time you are in Orlando.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013