All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

"Excellent Motel"
Great
1 night trip Nov 19, 2015
"Eh"
Woke up multiple times by water system not shutting off.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
"not what I expected!!!"
I am not one to write reviews as I travel a lot and have stayed in many great and some not so great but this one I had to do. If you are not in your hotel room during your stay except to sleep and want to leave your luggage for storage this is the place for you. I understand their are people that write reviews because they are angry or had some drama with their stay. The facts are the carpet was nasty and damp. We had Ants in our bathroom and the houseman tried to fix it but they still were there. TV reception was horrible with snow.There was mold on the ceiling and this place definately was not run well by maintenance. The toilet seat looked and felt like it was painted vs replaced. The faucets for our tub was loose. I was very disappointed to find out this was a franchise and not a corporate Ramada. Customer service was unpleasant at night of Check in as the person at the front desk was their all day with no break and he let everyone know about. There was no manager onsite that evening however the staff were pleasant the next day.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
tkTravel
"Replace carpet."
Everything was nice, but they ready need to replace the carpet. It feel dirty because the carpet gave you a not to clean feeling.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
mary
"EXCELLENT Staff Basic I drive hotel"
PEACEFUL
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
"Excellent Hotel For What It Is"
Peaceful
1 night trip Oct 30, 2015
"Business"
Owner of Business
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"Okay stay. Close to restaurant's."
We checked in fine. Staff was friendly. But as soon as we opened the room, it was very humid and gross. Tried to ice the room up by turning the ac as low as possible but that didn't make a difference. Stayed for only two nights so we didn't want to make the effort to change rooms. The free breakfast was great. There was actually variety and fresh options. When I checked out, I thought I left my shirt in there. Told the front desk and someone went to look for it and allowed me to help. They really made a thorough effort and I appreciated that greatly
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
ellie
"Not bad for the price"
We really didn't stay long but the room was great while we were there
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
Lazarus
"Mold and mildew"
Mold and mildew we moved to 3 rooms maintenance came and sprayed mildew relief we slept through it the 1st night 3rd day we had to leave due to my sinus and my husbands allergies and ac kept cutting off constantly we couldn't breathe, it was like we was sleeping outside
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Marilyn
"Adaquate only for a short stay..."
We had to switch from our original room they first gave to us, because it smelled of mold really bad. When we looked at the carpeting, there was huge blotches of mildew/mold on the carpets. Also it was very soggy. I took a few pictures to show the front desk agent, and they moved us to a different room immediately. The second room was not too much better, but it was as good as it was going to get. Throughout that room, you could smell mold as well, but since it was not as bad as the first room. This was not our first time coming to Orlando, but our first time staying at this Ramada. By the end of the stay, we decided to never choose this hotel again. The lobby looked nicer than the rooms.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Alicia
"Disappointing"
Room was dirty, was only staying overnight so i just dealt with it. Floors had stains, dirty towels were left in the bathroom
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"nice hotel close to eateries n recreation centres"
enjoyed the free breakfast and wireless network facility but the hotel is far from the Orange County Convention Centre where I went for Conference. the conference ended earlier and I decided to check out a day earlier which I did but unfortunately my money was not refunded and I had already checked out. I was told to contact you for a refund. please i need a refund or else i won't use your service again
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Muinat
"Great Hotel For the Price"
I had such a great stay that I extended my stay three additional days.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
Staff accommodation is great!
2 night trip Oct 15, 2015
RYAN T
"Excellent Hotel Great Staff"
Amazing
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Ryan T
"Total dissapointment."
Do not stay here!! Thought the Ramada name meant something. It does not. Old run down motel. Terrible breakfast,
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Lillie
"Great Hotel For Price"
Great room for the price.... what can I say you really can't go wrong.
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Ryan
The room was smaller than a typical 2 queen beds room. The carpet in the room was very dirty, needed a good cleaning or new carpet.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Janice
"never again"
Staff just don't care
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Alton
The people were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean. Plenty of food and selections were provided for breakfast.
5 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Lynn
"Most disgusting room EVER!!"
DO NOT STAY HERE!!! This is by far the most disgusting room I have EVER stayed in!! If I hadn't been redirected here because my original hotel couldn't acomadate me I would NEVER in a million years stayed here!! I could barely sleep I was worried I would catch something!! Hotels.com did a great job helping me with the first hotel problem (the AC was out in the entire hotel) but if I wasn't on the phone for almost 2 hours in the Florida heat I would have called back and got a assigned to a different hotel! End assumption NEVER STAY HERE!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Caleb
Nice enough for the price special for a quick trip, but probably won't return. Musty smoky smell in room. Comfy bed, but gross carpet.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Run next door!"
I chose this hotel based upon the discount that it was afforded on hotels.com and it's nearness to the I drive locations that we would be visiting for a getaway weekend. the hotel was rundown, filthy ,leaking , and moldy !it was in every aspect horrible !
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
melanie
The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. It was in a good location and there were lots of activities around it. The breakfast was very good!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Joni
"Good overall experience"
Nice rooms and facilities. Staff is attentive. Only downside is that there isn't someone at th e front desk 24 hours so if your flight leaves really early or there's an emregency there's no one to help you out.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
I've never stayed at this hotel before so I decided to give it a try based on price and ratings. Once me and my girlfriend pulled up there was no one at the front desk and the door was locked, it was at 2 in the morning but I've done the same at other hotels and that's never happened before. Other than that the room was pretty clean and comfortable for the most part. Not sure if I would stay there again because of my lobby experience but I'm picky about those things, for the price it's kind of worth it.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Work related short stay"
There for just a night on business and it was fine
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"avoid this if you can"
room was in poor condition, big splotch of blood on door jam in bathroom. fridge made too much noise had to unplug it tub needed replacing badly tried to have a golf shirt laundered and laundry said they could not wash it due to the material......its a regular golf shirt. I think front desk forgot to send it to cleaners
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
endwell58
Stay was ok but room were older and dark The pool was not the most appealing
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Budget Hotel"
This is a classic budget motel. It needs the extra TLC. Bathroom had mold on it. Water pressure was dismal. Bed linens were clean. Request 1st floor only 1 elevator available. Breakfast was not full breakfast it was continental with runny eggs and sausage. There was very limited space to eat and garbage was overflowing by 8:30 with nobody emptying anything. Parking was a non issue and location is good, close to all parks and many restaurants within walking distance. Check in was fairly easy with courteous attendants.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Good
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Luis
""Old and uncomfortable, not well maintained"
Room iwas not what I expected Ramada to be. It was smelly, tight, old and the aircon never worked right. The light switches did not work. Glad we only stayed 2 days.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Cherry
"ORLANDO JOE"
hotel is old,a little tucked in off the main street.GOOD LOCATION FOR THE CONVENTION CENTER AND AIRPORT.HAD EXCELLENT FRONT DESK SERVICE.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
JOSEPH
"Tolerable in Orlando"
The room was clean but had an extremely strong perfume/cleaner smell. The door lock didn't work for my entire stay and I needed to request assistance from maintenance personnel each time I needed to get into my room.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Good stay just for the night"
It was good except the ATM was broken inside and I had to go miles to find another one
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
KASHYAP
"This hotel has been riden hard and put to bed wet."
Time for a make over. It felt skeevy. I wasn't comfortable sleeping there. Rugs were sticky, paint peeling from ceiling in bathroom. Just overall yuk... But I am used to a different level of hotel stay so this is first time I stayed at a Ramada in quite some time.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Avoid at all costs"
The lobby was shabby, the hotel staff were either rude or unaccommodating, the beds looked like they had already been slept in with dirty sheets, there were bugs in the bathroom and hair on the floor, and the room had little privacy from the outside/other rooms. You get what you pay for at $35/night. We checked in and checked right back out and went next door to La Quinta. I would not sleep here. I COULD NOT sleep here. If the aforementioned problems don't bother you, then this is the hotel for you.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
K
"My First Visit To Orlando"
The hotel staff that I did interact with were friendly. Which was only the front counter rep. The tall young lady was such a delight. The others lacked in comparison to her customer service skills but they all were nice, she just had that extra niceness.
Mz Jackieee
"Decent, but disappointing"
I stayed here several nights, and it was generally a pleasant stay. However, I noticed on arrival that the carpet hadn't been vacuumed after the previous occupants because of some lint or strings on it that stayed there until I finally asked for it to be vacuumed before my friend joined me for the last night of my stay there. I guess I could have just picked up the lint/strings and ignored that it hadn't been vacuumed for awhile...and I now wish that I had! Maybe the housekeeping is limited to how much time they can spend per room, or maybe the housekeeping person was angry that I had mentioned the vacuum neglect...but for whatever reason, my bed never got made up and no dirty towels were replaced with clean. That really upset me, because I had wanted the room to be more appealing for my friend when she joined me that last day...and there weren't even enough clean towels and washcloths. At least the other bed in the room was still clean, unused, and ready for her that night, but the experience could have and should have been much better.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Good and convinience , good location , very nice price for the room, I will try to stay again, I enjoy my stay there
Other trip May 26, 2015
"The exterior of hotel was better than the inside"
I had to move to another room because I had no water pressure from shower. I came across several roaches in my first room. The free breakfast was not good. Second day,they didnt clean my room so I had call them.
3 night trip May 16, 2015
"Barely a bargain."
I'm normally not too picky or critical, nor do I usually write reviews, but I feel the need to warn my fellow Expedia travelers that this is certainly not a "2.5 star" hotel. I would say more like 1-1.5 stars. The only positive I could honestly note was the location... It took my wife and I about 45 mins to check in after midnight as they supposedly didn't have our Expedia reservation in their system. The room was very worn but seemed reasonably clean and comfortable, besides the strong smell of urine, but we were too tired to try and get another room at that point so we just went to bed and got a decent night's sleep. The breakfast was very mediocre, but that was predictable since it's a free meal at a bargain hotel. Thank God we only booked it for one night, so we checked out less than 12 hours later without realizing that they had charged us for a night's stay in addition to what I had already paid Expedia. I called them shortly thereafter and they said they would credit the amount back to my card, but I have not seen it come through yet so it looks like I'm still not done with this poor experience. You can surely find a better deal/value on Expedia with the large amount of options in Orlando!
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Good only if staying for 2 days max."
The building is old. Faucet and door hinges rusted. There were insects and spider in the room. Low water pressure. Our room were serviced only twice during our 5 days stay and resupplied with toiletries only once. Good thing I always bring extra soap etc. The breakfast is mediocre. The only thing I find great is its convenient location.
4 night business trip May 6, 2015
Gemma
"Property Too Old..."
I would not have booked it if I new what kind of condition it was in. There was a robbery while I stayed there. the cops surrounded the hotel and had a canine unit searching the perimeter for bad guys...
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
Joseph B
"Orlando"
I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any of our questions. The breakfast was good , scramble eggs, muffins,hotcakes, cereal, apple / orange juice. Great section to start your day. Check in / check out was fast.Will be staying at this hotel again in the near future
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Angela
"1 night stay"
Stayed for 1 night before a cruise out of Port Canaveral. Booked with Expedia and was hesitant because of previous reviews. Was pleasantly surprised with all. Desk staff was friendly. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was plentiful. All good. Great location right on I-Drive.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Matthew
"A nice hotel"
Is an old hotel, with nice room. Good breakfast and helpfully staff. The best is the location, a few meters from international drive, and near to everything
Other trip May 8, 2015
Adrian
This hotel needs an upgrade on everything! The bed did not feel clean they really should invest in new comforters & bed accessories..just did not meet my standards at all. The lobby was the nicest part of the hotel..
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
daynette
"dirty bathroom"
Fr ee bus ride to disney was great
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015