All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Dirty
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Tolerable in Orlando"
The room was clean but had an extremely strong perfume/cleaner smell. The door lock didn't work for my entire stay and I needed to request assistance from maintenance personnel each time I needed to get into my room.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Good stay just for the night"
It was good except the ATM was broken inside and I had to go miles to find another one
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
KASHYAP
"This hotel has been riden hard and put to bed wet."
Time for a make over. It felt skeevy. I wasn't comfortable sleeping there. Rugs were sticky, paint peeling from ceiling in bathroom. Just overall yuk... But I am used to a different level of hotel stay so this is first time I stayed at a Ramada in quite some time.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Avoid at all costs"
The lobby was shabby, the hotel staff were either rude or unaccommodating, the beds looked like they had already been slept in with dirty sheets, there were bugs in the bathroom and hair on the floor, and the room had little privacy from the outside/other rooms. You get what you pay for at $35/night. We checked in and checked right back out and went next door to La Quinta. I would not sleep here. I COULD NOT sleep here. If the aforementioned problems don't bother you, then this is the hotel for you.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
K
"My First Visit To Orlando"
The hotel staff that I did interact with were friendly. Which was only the front counter rep. The tall young lady was such a delight. The others lacked in comparison to her customer service skills but they all were nice, she just had that extra niceness.
Mz Jackieee
"Decent, but disappointing"
I stayed here several nights, and it was generally a pleasant stay. However, I noticed on arrival that the carpet hadn't been vacuumed after the previous occupants because of some lint or strings on it that stayed there until I finally asked for it to be vacuumed before my friend joined me for the last night of my stay there. I guess I could have just picked up the lint/strings and ignored that it hadn't been vacuumed for awhile...and I now wish that I had! Maybe the housekeeping is limited to how much time they can spend per room, or maybe the housekeeping person was angry that I had mentioned the vacuum neglect...but for whatever reason, my bed never got made up and no dirty towels were replaced with clean. That really upset me, because I had wanted the room to be more appealing for my friend when she joined me that last day...and there weren't even enough clean towels and washcloths. At least the other bed in the room was still clean, unused, and ready for her that night, but the experience could have and should have been much better.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Good and convinience , good location , very nice price for the room, I will try to stay again, I enjoy my stay there
Other trip May 26, 2015
"The exterior of hotel was better than the inside"
I had to move to another room because I had no water pressure from shower. I came across several roaches in my first room. The free breakfast was not good. Second day,they didnt clean my room so I had call them.
3 night trip May 16, 2015
"Barely a bargain."
I'm normally not too picky or critical, nor do I usually write reviews, but I feel the need to warn my fellow Expedia travelers that this is certainly not a "2.5 star" hotel. I would say more like 1-1.5 stars. The only positive I could honestly note was the location... It took my wife and I about 45 mins to check in after midnight as they supposedly didn't have our Expedia reservation in their system. The room was very worn but seemed reasonably clean and comfortable, besides the strong smell of urine, but we were too tired to try and get another room at that point so we just went to bed and got a decent night's sleep. The breakfast was very mediocre, but that was predictable since it's a free meal at a bargain hotel. Thank God we only booked it for one night, so we checked out less than 12 hours later without realizing that they had charged us for a night's stay in addition to what I had already paid Expedia. I called them shortly thereafter and they said they would credit the amount back to my card, but I have not seen it come through yet so it looks like I'm still not done with this poor experience. You can surely find a better deal/value on Expedia with the large amount of options in Orlando!
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Good only if staying for 2 days max."
The building is old. Faucet and door hinges rusted. There were insects and spider in the room. Low water pressure. Our room were serviced only twice during our 5 days stay and resupplied with toiletries only once. Good thing I always bring extra soap etc. The breakfast is mediocre. The only thing I find great is its convenient location.
4 night business trip May 6, 2015
Gemma
"Property Too Old..."
I would not have booked it if I new what kind of condition it was in. There was a robbery while I stayed there. the cops surrounded the hotel and had a canine unit searching the perimeter for bad guys...
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
Joseph B
"Orlando"
I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any of our questions. The breakfast was good , scramble eggs, muffins,hotcakes, cereal, apple / orange juice. Great section to start your day. Check in / check out was fast.Will be staying at this hotel again in the near future
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Angela
"1 night stay"
Stayed for 1 night before a cruise out of Port Canaveral. Booked with Expedia and was hesitant because of previous reviews. Was pleasantly surprised with all. Desk staff was friendly. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was plentiful. All good. Great location right on I-Drive.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Matthew
"A nice hotel"
Is an old hotel, with nice room. Good breakfast and helpfully staff. The best is the location, a few meters from international drive, and near to everything
Other trip May 8, 2015
Adrian
This hotel needs an upgrade on everything! The bed did not feel clean they really should invest in new comforters & bed accessories..just did not meet my standards at all. The lobby was the nicest part of the hotel..
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
daynette
"dirty bathroom"
Fr ee bus ride to disney was great
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Decent Hotel"
Decent hotel for the money we spent.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Hotel close to restaurants and theme parks"
Staff were friendly and accommodating. We had issues with our first room and without hesitation they changed our rooms. Hotel served continental breakfast everyday was different. Rooms were decent size just needs updating.
Other trip May 6, 2015
RC
"Hotel stay"
Hotel was fine...close proximity to major attractions. The old, dingy looking carpets need to go though.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Shor
"Don't waste your time!"
Awful! They gave the room away. Then, the 2nd room had a broken faucet, electrical wire exposed from AC, broken toilet paper handle, and dirty. They really didn't care that we weren't taken care of. Search the Ramada Inn at the Covention Center! They have breakfast too!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Lauren
"Good for the price"
Staff was friendly, room was in need of an update. Minifridge was nice, but froze over, so keep the setting low. Was in town for a convention and it was suitable for my needs. Will likely stay again next year.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
N
"No thank you"
No towels; never got them all weekend, had to use our beach towels we brought with. Poor water pressure. Bed bugs, dirty room, need I go on???
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Good price; good location"
It gets the job done. The rooms were clean and spacious. The beds were very comfortable. It came with an empty refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. It's not necessarily beautiful; you wouldn't want to spend all day at the hotel, especially since the pool isn't the hotel's own pool, but a pool that they share with the local YMCA center. On the plus side, it's on the shuttle route for the Disney Parks as well as Universal Studios. It also offers complimentary breakfast for no extra charge.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Dirty!"
The room was filthy. I complained to the front desk 3 times and no one could help me, dirty towels were left in the rooms from prior guests, when I checked out 2 days later the dirty towels were still in the room. At one point they even took the sheets off the bed and did not remake it. No one was empowered to make any customer service decisions. No manager was ever on site according to the front desk clerk. Would not recommend this motel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"less than impressed"
Our hotel was not as the pictures appear online. Our room was on the 1st floor and it was very uncomfortably and filthy. The carpets are brown buy not by original design, by stains and foot traffic, I didn't want to walk barefoot anywhere in the room. It smells like mildew and our shower had a constant drip. The fridge had left over food in it from previous tenants and our radio didnt work. Over all it was dingy and gross I would not recommend it For quality. The staff was friendly and they give you a pass to use the ymca while you stay which is definitely the only perk. The breakfast we didn't even really eat because it was more enjoyable to eat elsewhere.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for taking the time to bring certain issues to our attention. I can assure you that these matters will be handled accordingly. In the months ahead, we will be implementing many new changes and upgrades which I am sure will be a pleasure to all our guests. We hope to have you back so you can enjoy our lovely property. Until then, all the best in travels.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Camille
"So so Hotel."
Bad things: old carpet, old tv, small room, wall in the bathroom behind toilet was humid. Good things: comfy bed, clean bathroom, bed sheets smell clean. And breakfast was good and lots to choose from. In conclusion it had its positive things but i think we could have found something betted. This hotel needs a good remodeling, i actually had to ask to be moved from the first room they gave us because the rug had stain spots. Second room was better, it was quite at night and we slept good but i would not stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Never again"
Rooms was smaller and dingy looking than the online photo. The carpet was dirty with spots. The bathroom title needed repair. Overall the room needed to be updated.
Response by Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Thank you for taking the time to bring certain issues to our attention. I can assure you that these matters will be handled accordingly. In the months ahead, we will be implementing many new changes and upgrades which I am sure will be a pleasure to all our guests. Carpets and Bathrooms will be addressed. We hope to have you back so you can enjoy our lovely property. All the very best in travels.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Naomi
"only if your desperate"
We were in room 249. The curtains was broken and didn't keep out the light. The breakfast area is too small for the oppancy of people staying. When I went to check the female clerk was unprofessional.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Bait n switch"
Bait n switch on line photo was bright and new. The room carpet was old n dirty with spots.bathroon needed new title and updating........ Fridge wasn't cold. The room was cramped n small:(
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Ramada International Drive"
Hotel is old and needs updating. Shower needs to be redone and sink faucet was loose.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
The hotel staff was pleasant. Location was very convenient for local attractions and variety of dining.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Hotel on a budget"
First night room was old, tv was bad and beds were bad 2nd room was a lot better. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good hotel needs some maintenance but we were only in room at night it was clean.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
jill
"cheap price equals cheap hotel"
free breakfast was horrible
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"older hotel - needs updating"
disappointed in the $4/day charge for soap, shampoo, etc I brought my own and was still charged.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Never Again"
Hotel had great location, and that was about it. Dirty and tired rooms, the A/C unit sounded like truck every time started. The room in general was dirty and looked like it had not been remodeled since the 70's. The breakfast area had seating for 15 at most, it took us over 1/2 hour to get a seat. The old TV didn't have a good reception. Will never again stay at a Ramada.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Carlos
"Great choice for the price"
Great location everything close by very satisfied easy checking and out
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Hector
"Started out rocky, but overall a Good experience"
Overall my stay was good. I was really upset that though I was told my room would be ready for check-in at 4 it wasn't ready until almost 5, which threw off my timeline to get ready for the event I was attending. The room was clean for the most part but you can tell it was rushed bc little things had to be cleaned. The staff was friendly and helpful.I would stay here again though. I felt comfortable and safe.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Vashon
"excelent"
is a nice place very clean and the service was very good
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
angel
"I'll recommend this hotel"
We spend 5 nights at this hotel and the experience was fine. The location in excelent, rooms were good enough to fill our basic needs and the staff helped us in everything we need. We'll just recommend to check the breakfast because it was the same menu every morning.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Giselle & Raúl
On vacation at the amusement parks. Stayed for 5 nights. I have stayed at this property in the past. No safe in room. Breakfast was terrible. Beds were terrible. I had a spring poking me. Upside is that the rooms are quiet as long as no one slams doors or shrieks in the hallways.
5 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Universal and Disney"
Not to much to say because I didn't spend much time into the hotel but cleaning service and breakfast were OK
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Lucas
"Not great"
Cheap but that is all to it
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Very nice"
The room was clean, comfortable and quite pleasant. Will consider staying there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
oscar j.
"Not bad, for the price, but not fabulous either."
We stayed 4 nights, to visit Universal. The hotel was clean, not immaculate though. The hallway seemed slightly dingy. The location was good, close enough to restaurants and other things on the main road. The breakfast was adequate, a bit crowded, but it gave us what we needed to start the day. My biggest disappointment was the shuttle to Universal- it only ran once a day, going and coming back. So if you were planning on getting an early start at the park (or planning on staying late) you were on your own for transportation. We ended up taking a cab home from the park.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
kim
"Right by the highway"
Very loud traffic noise did not let us sleep very well. Beds were not the best.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Luis
"Stay Away!!!!"
The room was absolutely disgusting! I will never stay there again. To say it needs updating is not enough. Cigarette burns on the toilet, carpets were beyond soiled and stained. Portions of the wall looked like it had water damage. I can go on and on......
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Great stay,friendly helpful staff, good sized rooms and decent beds.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
kate
"Old & basic good for price."
Room was clean. Heat/air was old and noisy but we just turned it off to sleep. Lights had to be turned on individually. Room and especially bathroom small for large people but nice to have sink separate. Good location for attending convention but not a place to spend a lot of time. Staff helpful. Breakfast varied
3 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Stayyyyy the night"
The bed was comfy.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Great location. Many restaurants around. Will come back soon.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014