All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
6023 Park South Dr, Charlotte, NC, 28210, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Great location for overnight stay"
Hotel was out of the way but in a good way. I felt like it was quiet and convenient to where I was going. Hotel is somewhat dated but the rooms were just fine for an overnight stay. Staff was great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Susan Whicker
Hotel was fine, bathroom needed cleaning, there was a ring in the toilet.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. I will review our cleaning procedures with the housekeeping team. With Hospitality, Justin
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"breakfast"
I do think as much as you pay for these rooms you should be able to get a free breakfast
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Plan B"
We booked a three night stay in Charlotte NC after Hurricane Arthur put a damper on our plans to go to Hatteras. Many great things to say about the hotel, nothing negative. The pool was beautiful. Room was clean, bed was extremely comfortable.
Betty
"Friendly Staffhe area"
The staff were very helpful and friendly. Housekeeping was cheerful and he room was clean.
Comfy beds. Clean room. It fit our needs. Missed the mini fridge that's usually in Coutyard hotels.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Excellent service and clean hotel
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
poison
"Very Nice Hotel"
The outside of the building made me nervous, but inside was a different story. It had a totally modern look in the lobby. The room was very nice. The bathroom was huge. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 is because the breakfast wasn't complimentary and what they had looked over-priced. But we would totally stay here again if ever in Charlotte.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Karl
Convenient for our needs for this visit - close to some great food venues
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Mark Gilmer
"OK was near where I needed to be"
it served the purpose, . the beds was comfy. I really do not know what else to say. Just there over night
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Convenient and clean."
Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, and convenient to SouthPark Mall.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Great Room and Staff"
I needed a room to photograph a boudoir session, and my room turned out perfect! Plenty of room to move around, a whole wall of natural light coming in from the courtyard, and a balcony made the perfect setting. The staff was friendly and courteous, and the rooms and amenities were clean and of top-notch quality. I will be staying here any time I need a location of another shoot!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"The best hotel"
Me and my family had a great stay We all enjoy the pool the room was realy clean and good costumer service
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Ana, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear that you and your family had a great stay. It is great that you were able to take advantage of the pool in our Courtyard and that your found the staff to be helpful and the room clean!
Other trip May 26, 2014
ana
"Nice hotel - high pricing on food"
Hotel was nice, but had to wait to check. Room was comfortable and priced well for area.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Paula, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am sorry to hear that we were not able to process your check in a more timely matter. I will review our procedures with the staff to ensure we are doing all that we can do to meet our guests expectations.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Paula
"I liked it here"
great location large comfortable room nice pool area
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Leslie
"Stayed here before and will stay here again."
This is the second time we have stayed at this Courtyard. It is close to shopping and also close to her mother's house.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Hbob
I was pleased to get access to my room immediately, and find it very comfortable, attractive and with excellent lighting (as I like to be able to read comfortably in my room).
Other trip May 11, 2014
This hotel is a great location for the price. Across the road in Phillips the hotels are twice the price. They did not, however, have my reservation made through Hotels.com. I will probably try to find another place to find a good rate and that will not loose my reservation!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Wedding Stay"
Great stay for one quick night. In Charlotte for a wedding and this Courtyard is perfect location. Quiet, good beds and linens, nice staff, starbucks coffee, etc. Very satisfied and will be back again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"A Favorite"
A favorite while visiting Charlotte, NC. It's a little removed from the interstates, close to South Park Mall and businesses, and in a real upscale neighborhood ---- comfortable place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
C.D.
"Clean safe. Great location"
Very positive experience. Will be going back
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Vickie
"close to my son's home"
I have no complaints about my stay. I actually want to praise Tory, the front desk clerk on duty both nights I stayed. she was helpful and pleasant- just very nice dealing with her. I liked that I needed a bandaid and the girls at the front desk Sat & Sun morning got one for me- I dint have to buy anything. my only comment and it did not affect me this trip since I was eating at my son;s house, was that there is no complimentary breakfast included. this is so common now I feel at these process, that should be a no brainer.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Awesome"
Thank you!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Close to nice resturants"
Excellent
John G
"Love the Location"
This hotel is conveniently located to my family & friends, great restaurants and shopping. I also love the breakfast area/bar, that's a great convenience for travelers.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
We have stayed here before and will stay here again. We like the hotel and especially the location.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Close to South Park Mall"
Very quiet hotel with comfortable beds. The location was perfect for doing activities in South Park.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Housekeeping was lacking and had a bad attitude!"
The front desk was very helpful and very courteous. We were two women in a room with 3 towel and two packs of coffee. We had to ask on a daily basis after leaving a kind written request in the room for additional towels and coffee. When we arrived the bedskirt on the second bed was completely pulled to the other side and hanging over, it stayed that way for 4 days....Upon arrival there were cheetos and a dirty glass with cig butts on the porch. I don't mind paying for value, but for almost 189.00 per night, it should be in tip top condition~
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I want to apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations on your recent stay with us. I will review our process with the staff to make sure that we are taking care of our guests needs and providing a clean and comfortable room. I hope you will give us another chance to meet your expectations next time you are in Charlotte.
4 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2014
"Close to SouthPark Mall and entertainment"
Recently renovated room. Fine value for a great location. We will be staying there again.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"95% perfect"
The stay was fine. The only problem was that the rear doors were all inoperative due to some rain intrusion, so I had to keep running from the parking area near my room all the way to the front door. Kind of a hassle, but not too bad. Only other "problem" was that I left some McDonald's napkins and empty bag on the desk to bring home for recycling (I am a R-R-R nut) but the cleaning lady threw them away, oops. No big deal, that was minor.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
We had a king room with sofa. Large bathroom with sink outside of toilet room. The room was clean and comfy. Would stay here again. Convienent to Quail Hollow Country Club
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Humhill2
"Nice hotel and great location to Southpark Mall"
Great Hotel near The Cheesecake Factory and Southpark Mall.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great plac for weekend stay"
Quiet, clean, good location close to South Park, and staff good. Only negative was the beds were too soft.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Very nice and helpful staff.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Clean, comfortable hotel in the Southpark area."
Located in a great area with shopping nearby. Every stay has been met with courteous, friendly staff. Lobby has always been clean, along with the breakfast area. Rooms are clean and spacious. We will always stay here when visiting Charlotte.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Bruce
Nice Hotel, very clean, customer service was very good. Lobby was very nice. The price was great for that area!!! I would Definatley recommend .
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Brad
great place at an excellent location, nice and quiet, sleep like a baby.close to mall, my wife loves that, will stay there soon
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
mike
"Good price and excellent location"
Excellent location and value. Close to SouthPark Mall, shops, restaurants, and downtown. Comfortable and quiet rooms. Food is good in the hotel, but a little pricey.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Nice hotel but dated"
The courtyard Marriott was ok. The rooms were fine but the hotel overall is a bit dated and could use an update.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Very nice stay"
Room was very comfortable and pleasant very relaxing recommend you stay
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Pleasant place to stay. Comfortable and quiet"
The comfort and cleanliness of the room was excellent.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Kris
"convenient location"
Good one night stay in basic room with necessary facilities including coffee, but no tea. Strange set up of room with TV at the right hand side of the bed.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
anonymous
"Convenient location in Charlotte"
Top notch facility, very clean, quiet and no problems. Wifi speed is decent not great in room. Not to have free breakfast for the price is disappointing. Very good breakfast though. Hotel is centrally located which is very nice.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Craig
"Three Day Stay in November"
The staff were friendly and helpful. However, the room had issues. The mattress was very bad and sagging in places. The TV remote was not easy to use and some nights different channels did not work. But the room was very clean.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
E. F. Best
"Close to Mall"
Very convenient and clean.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Lori
"close to everything"
Quiet pleasant. daytime check-in clerk didn't understand the free sign-in to internet system, so we couldn't sign in until evening. He said he would send someone up but "forgot". The evening clerk gave out the available internet slip and explained it. Bed too soft. Rest was excellent.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2013
mindskater
"Hotel was close to South Park"
Went to Charlotte for a retirement party. The hotel was close to the venue. Staff was courteous. Left a note on door about time change. Nice touch. Location, location, location
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
edith
"Perfect Stay"
No need to overspend on a room in Uptown. This hotel has all the amenities of a luxury hotel at an economical price. Centrally located to SouthPark Mall and an array of eating establishments. I highly recommend a trip to The Cowfish Restaurant. The rooms are clean and spacious with cozy queen size beds.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Home for reunion"
Nice place on perfect location near Southpark room was quiet and comfortable no problems
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Just your average hotel"
There was nothing spectacular about the hotel. The service was friendly and the rooms were clean. I had two rooms and only one had a refrigerator. Loved that each room had a balcony/patio. Service in the cafe was slow the first night and only ok. The croissant was stale but the chicken salad was really good. If I had to stay on that side of town again I'd stay there.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013