All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
6023 Park South DrCharlotteNC28210United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Great pool
    Awesome vibe
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"Just the Accommodations I needed...."
Hotel was nice. Beds were soft. Staff friendly. Clean room. Was close to the mall and many amenities including restaurants, theater and my conference. Would return to stay at this hotel.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Check in was easy, room was comfortable and hotel was close to the mall and dozens of restaurants.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Nice, but could be better."
The stay was nice. I wish the room had a refrigerator and microwave. Other than that it was nice.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Unfortunately, not all of our rooms have refrigerators, however we do have them available upon request. We also have a few microwaves available on request. Overall I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
joseph
"Stay at Courtyard Marriott"
Bed was very comfortable and the Southpark mall was very close to where the hotel was located!Also many restaurants around the area.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Thank you for your feedback. We hope to have you return next time you are in Charlotte.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Conveniently located"
Exactly what I was looking for, convenient and close to where I needed to be. Will definitely use them again if ever I need an overnight stay in the area. Reasonable rate & clean room.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Great location in Charlotte"
Repeat visit. Stay on upper levels in this low rise structure. New beds and pillows were super comfortable. South Park in Charlotte rocks from this convenient location. Many walks to great bars and restaurants.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Perfect!"
The hotel was beautiful! The staff was very nice and accommodating. We weren't at the hotel much so we didn't need anything, but I have no doubt that they would have jumped through hoops to get us what we wanted!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"No free breakfast"
Simple overnight for holiday. No free breakfast. Clean and bare bones.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Ok overall. Quiet and clean. Would like to have received morning newspaper.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Charlotte Hotels"
The hotel was clean, and located in a nice area, the free parking was great also just wish they offered a larger selection of breakfast options.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Not recommended for comfort"
service very good, bed not comfortable, a bit noisy
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Good Afternoon Connie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Overall I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are actually due to get our new mattresses in 2015. I do hope that if you return to the Charlotte area you will visit again.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Connie
"Great weekend stay!"
It was a girls weekend conference and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Your Courtyard was delightfully clean & comfortable. The bistro breakfast was great, serving hot breakfasts each morning. The location was great too, being near so many restaurants.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Surprising but wonderful."
We came for a funeral, so while the occasion was sad, Marriott Courtyard was outstanding. Tory at the front desk helped us all out, and extended a bereavement rate that we did not know about. She went above and beyond in terms of making sure we all had every single thing we could possibly need. The beds were so comfortable, enabling us to be well-rested for the tough day ahead, and the Starbucks on-site served a fantastic, hot, fresh breakfast. Could NOT have asked for a better stay! Will absolutely return.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Meredith
"GREAT STAY"
FRIENDLY STAFF VERY CLEAN AND SECURE.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
David W.
"Short break in Charlotte"
Just spent a few days in Charlotte visiting our daughter who works there. We flew in from Ireland and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is clean, convenient to the city and the the staff are very helpful and friendly.We had a great time and would heartily recommend this hotel and look forward to returning in the future. Tom
4 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"Overbooked"
After a long day of travel I got to the front desk to find my room was unavailable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great Stay in a Great Area for a Great Rate"
Just a quick overnight trip to Charlotte to hang out. The hotel was very clean and in good condition. The new remodel in the lobby is nice. I do wish a microwave and a refrigerator would have been included. I mentioned that upon checkout and was told had I asked they would have provided a portable one. I wish that would have been mentioned upon check-in. Other than that everyone was very nice and I would definitely stay there again. You cannot beat the location.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Excellent value/location"
We had an enjoyable visit- only complaint was the restaurant- very "airport quality"
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
CB
"Excellent customer service!"
At check-in I discovered that I needed a 3-night reservation but only had 2 nights reserved. Check-in staff was able to schedule an extra night, in the same room, immediately. No hassle, no trouble. We also loved the location being within walking distance of several restaurants (Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Panera Bread, American Burger Company).
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Elaine
"Meh"
Very average. Not worth the $$, as compared to other properties in the same location. Terrible beds.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Jason, Thank you for taking the time review our hotel! I am sorry to hear that your recent stay did not meet your expectations. We are scheduled to be getting new beds in the near future. I hope that you will give us another chance next time you are in the SouthPark area. With Hospitality, Justin
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Good choice"
We stayed here for four nights. The room was quite comfortable, clean and easy to relax in. My down side, which is NOT a bad thing, but I'll mention..they need to add something slip resistant in the bottom of the tub. Most motels use a water softener and that makes things even more slick. Would hate to see someone get hurt. An exhaust fan in the bathroom would have been a good thing as well. Overall, it was a great place to stay. You won't regret it if you stay there as well.
4 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Jim and Drew
"Perfect!"
We had a lovely stay. Staff were most helpful. Room was very nice. Pool area clean as a pin. Quiet. Would recommend highly.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Gerry
Every expectation was met and superceeded... Excellent!!!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Elder Wez
"Good Location"
The beds were very comfortable and the room was relatively clean (other than M&M's on the floor and an empty Tylenol bottle by the bed). The walls are kind of thin and there is no refrigerator in the room. I bought a drink from the breakfast area and it was more than double the price of the exact same thing at a gas station.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Amber
"Close to aiport"
Good place close to great resturants and close to Charlotte airport
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great location for overnight stay"
Hotel was out of the way but in a good way. I felt like it was quiet and convenient to where I was going. Hotel is somewhat dated but the rooms were just fine for an overnight stay. Staff was great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Susan Whicker
Hotel was fine, bathroom needed cleaning, there was a ring in the toilet.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. I will review our cleaning procedures with the housekeeping team. With Hospitality, Justin
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"breakfast"
I do think as much as you pay for these rooms you should be able to get a free breakfast
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Plan B"
We booked a three night stay in Charlotte NC after Hurricane Arthur put a damper on our plans to go to Hatteras. Many great things to say about the hotel, nothing negative. The pool was beautiful. Room was clean, bed was extremely comfortable.
Betty
"Friendly Staffhe area"
The staff were very helpful and friendly. Housekeeping was cheerful and he room was clean.
Comfy beds. Clean room. It fit our needs. Missed the mini fridge that's usually in Coutyard hotels.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Excellent service and clean hotel
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
poison
"Very Nice Hotel"
The outside of the building made me nervous, but inside was a different story. It had a totally modern look in the lobby. The room was very nice. The bathroom was huge. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 is because the breakfast wasn't complimentary and what they had looked over-priced. But we would totally stay here again if ever in Charlotte.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Karl
Convenient for our needs for this visit - close to some great food venues
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Mark Gilmer
"OK was near where I needed to be"
it served the purpose, . the beds was comfy. I really do not know what else to say. Just there over night
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Convenient and clean."
Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, and convenient to SouthPark Mall.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Great Room and Staff"
I needed a room to photograph a boudoir session, and my room turned out perfect! Plenty of room to move around, a whole wall of natural light coming in from the courtyard, and a balcony made the perfect setting. The staff was friendly and courteous, and the rooms and amenities were clean and of top-notch quality. I will be staying here any time I need a location of another shoot!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"The best hotel"
Me and my family had a great stay We all enjoy the pool the room was realy clean and good costumer service
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Ana, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear that you and your family had a great stay. It is great that you were able to take advantage of the pool in our Courtyard and that your found the staff to be helpful and the room clean!
Other trip May 26, 2014
ana
"Nice hotel - high pricing on food"
Hotel was nice, but had to wait to check. Room was comfortable and priced well for area.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark
Paula, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am sorry to hear that we were not able to process your check in a more timely matter. I will review our procedures with the staff to ensure we are doing all that we can do to meet our guests expectations.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Paula
"I liked it here"
great location large comfortable room nice pool area
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Leslie
"Stayed here before and will stay here again."
This is the second time we have stayed at this Courtyard. It is close to shopping and also close to her mother's house.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Hbob
I was pleased to get access to my room immediately, and find it very comfortable, attractive and with excellent lighting (as I like to be able to read comfortably in my room).
Other trip May 11, 2014
This hotel is a great location for the price. Across the road in Phillips the hotels are twice the price. They did not, however, have my reservation made through Hotels.com. I will probably try to find another place to find a good rate and that will not loose my reservation!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Wedding Stay"
Great stay for one quick night. In Charlotte for a wedding and this Courtyard is perfect location. Quiet, good beds and linens, nice staff, starbucks coffee, etc. Very satisfied and will be back again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"A Favorite"
A favorite while visiting Charlotte, NC. It's a little removed from the interstates, close to South Park Mall and businesses, and in a real upscale neighborhood ---- comfortable place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
C.D.
"Clean safe. Great location"
Very positive experience. Will be going back
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Vickie
"close to my son's home"
I have no complaints about my stay. I actually want to praise Tory, the front desk clerk on duty both nights I stayed. she was helpful and pleasant- just very nice dealing with her. I liked that I needed a bandaid and the girls at the front desk Sat & Sun morning got one for me- I dint have to buy anything. my only comment and it did not affect me this trip since I was eating at my son;s house, was that there is no complimentary breakfast included. this is so common now I feel at these process, that should be a no brainer.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Awesome"
Thank you!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Close to nice resturants"
Excellent
John G
"Love the Location"
This hotel is conveniently located to my family & friends, great restaurants and shopping. I also love the breakfast area/bar, that's a great convenience for travelers.