All hotels in Marion, Illinois, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Quite clean
"Travel"
One night stay on the way home from Florida.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2016
"Consistently good value motel."
Very pleasant as rated. Clean and tidy. Friendly staff who greeted me with fresh made cookies. Hot coffee and a selection of fruit always available. Had dinner just a mile away at "LaFiesta" one of the best Mexican restaurants I've ever been to. The hotel breakfast which is included, is passable and sufficient. If you want better, Cracker Barrel is a walk across the street. There is an IHOP not far away as well. This is the 3rd Quality Inn I've stayed at in the last few months, and each one has been very nice. A great value. Just a few bucks more than one of those "number" motels, and waaaay better. Great beds !
1 night trip Jan 16, 2016
Gregg
"Great staff and perfect accomendations"
Everything was perfect for my stay. The clerks and the staff were very very nice and i had get conversations with them. All my needs and requests were fulfilled and the breakfast was fresh, the area was spotless and the lady in charge was on point.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"Uncomfortable and not for me"
I didn't end up staying here. The hotel is like from 1950s or 1960s it seems like all the furniture is original. There were holes in the walls and Hallways. The furniture was stained. It was very dark, smelly and creepy in the hallways, &staircase. (Do not have elevator) I have never stayed in a hotel like this and never dreamed it would be this bad. I was very uncomfortable so i left and went else where.
Response by Quality Inn And Suites
I am terribly sorry that we did not exceed your expectations and provide the excellent service that so many of our guests have come to know. We did have 2 hall lights go bad but have since been fixed. The hotel is not nearly as old as you think as it was opened in 1990. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may provide you with the excellent service we strive for.
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2015
The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff, to include not only the front desk staff, but the housekeeping staff, and the lady that handles breakfast were all very nice, polite and friendly. They really did care about doing the best for the guests that they possibly could. The only complaint is the carpet in the hallways. It's old and dated. It's looks like it got dirty and someone that really did know how to run a steamcleaner tried and only made it worse. The room carpeting is okay, but it too, is starting to show it's age. Aside from the that, it is amazingly clean and quiet, considering how close it is to the interstate. I did hear any truck or traffic noises and I was on the interstate side of the hotel. I would stay there again as it is a clean comfortable hotel with a a great staff. Whoever is in charge has hired and trained a great team.
Response by Quality Inn And Suites
Thank you for your valued feedback as we will use it to make improvements. I am glad to hear the staff provided you with excellent service. I hope to see you again soon!
3 night trip Nov 18, 2015
It was great! Could use bigger pillows but we enjoyed it.
Response by Quality Inn And Suites
Thank you for your valued feedback. I am glad to hear your stay was an excellent experience. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
heather
"Great Place"
We needed a good room at a great price for a family emergency and this place fit the bill.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Very nice accommodations"
Everything was good with our stay. We were put in a handicap room because there were only smoking rooms available and I have sensitivities to smoke. I would like to suggest that the light switch in the bathroom be moved over to the door area. Currently, it is by the sink. A person in wheelchair will have great difficulty in reaching this switch. First they have to go in the door, turn right, go to the sink and stretch to get to the switch, then back up, use the toilet, go back to the sink and stretch to turn off the light and back up to get out of the restroom. The design of this restroom is just not the best when it comes to being in a chair.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"Great room for the price"
Great place to stay for the price. Got a clean room and comfty bed. Receptionists was really nice. Even though we didn't get complimentary breakfast was glad they had it
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Daniela
"Marion...... Small place convenient to highway"
Nice sized room. Bathroom was nice Bed was comfy and free breakfast was better than a continental breakfast. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Comfy and Clean"
Comfortable and clean - what more could we ask for? We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
It was an ok room. It was very clean. We had wanted a microwave and refrigerator. On the website it said to specify so I did. Upon arrival we were told you could only get them in a suite. Parking was atrocious.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Alice
"ok"
nice quiet hotel, a little pricey for the type of motel....but then everything is more expensive, seems lately motels are pushing up the normal prices, because they can. Good breakfast, nice staff.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"We won't stay there again"
The air/heat unit was terrible and finally replaced more than half way through our 10 day stay. One of the beds squeaked every time you moved. The breakfast was pre-prepared and only offered meat every other day. The cleaning staff removed our personal hangers and we never got them back. I was feeling bad cause every time I went to the front desk it was to complain about something else. No Maintenance there all the time.
10 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Rae Ann
The hotel was dated but it did look like they may of been in progress of updating. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Bruce
"Friendly, Comfortable and Relaxing"
We enjoyed our stay at Quality Inn and Suites. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the air conditioning worked very well. We also enjoy the breakfast provided. We had a pleasant conversation with Cathy who asked us about our visit and stay in the motel. She made us feel right at home. Without a question we will stay here on our next visit in Marion, IL.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Keith
"I only stayed one night,"
I found the motel to be comfortable and fairly close to Carbondale. The only problem I encountered was the pass "key" did not work all the time in the outside side door. Later that was corrected.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"No problems"
Satisfactory.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Warren
The hotel was in desperate need of updating. Sheets are clean,bathrooms were clean though the room smelled smoke and it was a non-smoking room. Mattresses were also uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Paula
"Nice Room, Good Breakfast"
Brought our son to SIU move in. Lots of other hotels in the area were sold out. Room was clean and neat. Breakfast was good, not a huge selection, but well prepared. We stayed an additional night that we booked after arrival. Front desk staff very helpful. We found a great rate on Expedia.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Burford P.
Having stayed in many motels over the years it has been my experience that most motels are not very clean and usually have an offensive odor. This room was neither. So, yes, I was very impressed and would not hesitate to stày there again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Ruth
The pool was lovely. The room smelled, the mattress was bad, there was dirt in the bathroom. The front desk was not very helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Dana
"Clean nice - good breakfast, courteous staff"
Staff was very nice - hotel was clean, good breakfast
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Nice and comfortable"
Rooms were clean but hallways wer not. Service and breakfast were excellent. For the price paid this an excellent hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
zied
"Okay for a quick overnight"
This was a quick overnight stay on our way to somewhere else. Nothing special but nothing horribly wrong either. Breakfast was below normal QH standards but not a deal breaker. We just needed a mattress and pillows for this stay and got just that. No frills.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Beth
"En Route Stop"
En route overnight stay. Good location and convenient to restaurants.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Daniel C.,
"Horrible hotel do not stay"
This hotel was Very dirty, the walls on the room were cracked and paint chipping off, The bed had dirty sheets and the mattress was very uncomfortable felt the springs of the mattress on my back all night, was not comfortable all night. The staff was very friendly and nice I guess that's the thing I payed for that night. Next time I will sleep in my car if there's no other hotels that are open.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Roberto
The breakfast wasn't very good. Eggs and gravy was all very cold. Hotel ran out of towels so we had to use the same towels for the pool and our showers.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Slept well but missing ammenities."
Very conbfortable bed and slept soundly. However there was no refrigerator in the room. Possible code violation as a lamp and clock were plugged into an extension courd. Room requires updating. Decent breakfast. prices at $65 was appropriate for this room. There was no elevator and had to use the "last door" to get to our area of the room. Otherwise, one could get lost.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Joseph L
"Clerk was rude"
Front desk clerk was rude and loud.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Excellent Choice and Quality"
We stayed at this hotel as an alternative to the actual town where my family lives because of terrible reviews. The rooms were reasonably clean. (Small things like dirt on the ceiling from the AC unit and stains on carpet) The pool was unavailable however the staff were VERY accommodating and arranged for the use of the pool in a close by hotel. The full breakfast bar was very good. All in all highly reccomend this hotel for the price range which was very reasonable.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Phyllis
"Clean room and friendly staff"
Room was clean, everything worked. Staff was friendly and efficient
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Ray
This was an easy on/off from the interstate- easily visible from the interstate. The room was a good size with a nice firm bed and good pillows. There was a good amount and selection of items at the breakfast and a staff person was around to fill up the juice dispensers and wipe up the counter spaces and tables. I would stay there again if I was in the Carbondale/ Marion, IL area.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Wasp nests outside room windows
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Overnight stay to visit friends."
Room was clean, shower and tub clean and good water pressure. Beds were comfortable and room was quiet
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Sue
"Dirtiest room ever stay away"
There was hair in the bed which to me means the sheers were not changed. There were dead bugs and filth in the air conditioning unit. Grossed me out!!!! There were chips on the floor must have not vacuumed floor. There was dust all over the place. Bad weather caused me to the hotel at 11 am other wise I would have demanded my money back and found a new hotel.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
j
"Great Night"
Great price, comfy, cozy room, bed & shower. Decent breakfast. No issues at all! Will stay again!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
you get what you pay for. Rooms are very very old...the weirdest smells on every floor...and my room was a bit mildewy because the AC was bringing in the pool water and humidity. The bathtub had black tile grout that could be taken care of but they didn't...and there was hair that wasn't mine in there they never cleaned up. The staff was very friendly though...but I will not be staying here again. You get what you pay for.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Oh, OK...good night's sleep"
Clean, quiet and comfortable. But no amount of password tweaking would get me on the wifi. Shower head let out the lightest amount of spray ever. Breakfast was good. I'd stay again, 2nd stay at same place but the first stay was better.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Not recommended"
The room was filthy from cobwebs at the ceiling down to sticky carpets. There was a cigarette butt on the bathroom floor under the sink. When trying to take a shower the water ran for about 2 minutes and quit. I could never get water to turn back on. The stopper on the sink was broken.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Brenda
Hotel is older but clean and a good value. Nice sized room, good breakfast, clean pool,friendly staff. Only complaint would be the room felt damp.
4 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Amber
"Comfortable bed rooms outdated"
Hotel is outdated. Room was clean but hallway had things on the rug that never got cleaned in two days. Pool was not open. Said they were waiting for a part. Very upsetting because it was 85+ degrees. When we checked in woman was very kind. Checking out woman couldn't be bothered with anyone.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
c
Nice clean room with a good breakfast. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Great place"
We always stay here when passing through this area.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Stayed for holidays"
Stay at this hotel twice a year when I'm in town. Not a bad hotel for the price.
Other trip May 30, 2015
jay
"it was ok for the price"
bed was comfy, room was clean, the hair dryer did not work and could not find remote to TV. They did correct the remote issue. Waffle maker did not work, that really sucked.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Dale
"May 2 & 3 2015"
Had no problems
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
Very friendly staff - breakfast was good - good price for room
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Quality Inn Marion IL"
Room was not very clean. People in room next to us partied loudly all night. Part of bed frame was sticking creating a hazard.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Everything was fine, breakfast offered many options, including hot eggs, sausages, and waffles. Only problems were with doors: had trouble with electronic keys, and bathroom door didn't close properly. Otherwise, a clean and comfortable place to stay.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015