All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
11303 US Route 250 North, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Everything was exactly what I expected. We asked for extra pillows but there was only one left. We also asked for extra towels, which they had. Beds were comfortable enough. The breakfast in the morning was good too. They have a waffle maker, with the batter.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2014
Cody
"Nice hotel, better than we thought"
Very nice hotel. It was better than expected for a 2 star hotel. Rooms very clean, beds comfortable, continental breakfast good(waffles, yogurt, boiled eggs, bagels, donut holes, cereal). Fridge & Microwave in room. Would stay again. Only thing wrong was some of the tv stations were snowy. Only stayed 1 night, so didn't bother us.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
rockrollfan1
"Great location for great price"
Definitely enjoyed my stay. Check in was super easy and lady at front desk was very nice she helped me with "shortcuts" to get to where I needed to be around construction currently going on. Pool area looked nice even though didnt have the chance to swim at all. Breakfast was plenty with waffles, donut holes, fruit and cereal. Def would stay again if in the area!
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Flores
"One night stay for Cedar Point trip"
This hotel wasn't bad for the price. We stayed one night on a family trip. The room was clean. We called for extra towels and they brought them to us within 2 minutes. Lady at the front desk was friendly. The pool area was clean. The free breakfast wasn't very extensive, but for the price I can't complain. I would stay again based on this experience. It was about 15 minutes from Cedar Point.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Aaron
"Nice hotel very clean nice personnel working there"
Was a very nice hotel very clean hotel personnel where very courteous easy access
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Good party's
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Close to bike week Sandusky"
Very helpful staff. Very clean accommodations. Comfortable beds. Hot water w pressure. Cold airconditioner . Nice breakfast accommodations
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"close to the highway"
nice quality hotel for the price exelent
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Above and Beyond"
I stay a lot of places and this was good all around. Good price, comfortable room, great staff, easy location right off the highway. I forgot something in my room and was long gone from the area before realizing it was missing. A staff member immediately shipped it to me and followed up to make sure I knew it was on its way. I would definitely stay there again. Thank you!
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"You get what you pay for..."
The rooms were nice size and fairly clean. Our room had a pull out sofa bed with broken rusty springs and as a sofa bed was unusable so my kid slept on the cushions as a couch. There is an indoor pool but the water was ice cold. There was no hot tub or jacuzzi. It is strange how the front desk had to go and turn on power for anything you wanted to use like the room air conditioning or the pool dry sauna. The morning fren breakfast was some cold bagels, cereal and 1 waffle maker... not at all like the breakfast at other hotels. Spend the extra 20 bucks and stay somewhere nicer. I will not choose this hotel again.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
mike
"Not bad"
Clean/small quite in door pool/ continental breakfast (donuts holes,toast, cereal, waffles, apples, juice,,not much around here , a gas station a McD's and a Subway , a small Italian restaurant in the super8 next door I think about 10 miles from cedar point paid 46.99 a night but it's up and down as the week goes on / right by turn pike and 5 miles south of rt2
3 night business trip May 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping"
Staff letting people know about the breakfast and hours of pool very helpful
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Cedar Point travelers, this is for you"
I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Milan for 2 nights with 3 friends because we were going to Cedar Point amusement park. First off, it is about a 15 minute drive from the park which is not bad at all. Second, that staff was very friendly and welcoming at every encounter. We checked in very late on our first night, at about 2 am and the receptionist was very friendly. She even offered to open the pool and sauna for us! Which by the way was a nice set up. The pool and sauna were very relaxing. The continental breakfast was nice and the room was clean and presentable. The best part about all of it is that it was very well priced. It was a great deal! I don't have anything negative to say about this hotel. The next time I'm going to Cedar Point I would absolutely like to stay here. I absolutely recommend the Red Roof Inn to anyone staying in the area.
2 night trip with friends May 28, 2014
Shane
"Simple clean good price"
We stayed two nights and went to cedar point. Room was clean and so was pool area and breakfast area. For only $80 couldn't beat the price. It was nothing fancy but it was clean and nice. Pool was small but it was enough to satisfy my 8 & 9 yr old. Hotel was only like 10 min from the park. I would stay again.
tiff
"Pleasantly surprised"
It was nicer than expected for the price. Room was clean and comfortable.
"As expected or better"
Nice place to stop on our road trip. It was quiet, clean and comfortable and was a great price. breakfast was great as well.
"Nice, clean hotel"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights while on vacation. The room was a pretty typical hotel room, nothing fancy, but nice. The staff at the front desk, housekeeping and with the continental breakfast were all friendly and helpful. We were especially impressed with the cleanliness of the room and hotel in general. They didn't seem to skimp on housekeeping staff. The only negatives I can think of was that the bed was pretty hard (although some people may prefer that), there was no mini fridge in the room, and parking was limited on Saturday when the hotel was more full.
3 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
Danielle
"nice clean place to stay"
Good clean hotel easy to find. Only compliant would be is sick and shower drain would back up. We did notify them said someone would be on staff to come fix next morning no such luck.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Overnight stay on our way to Johnson's Island"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. the check in was quick.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"near amusment park"
The breakfast left a whole lot to be desired. Minimal selection, knew this going in, but it wasn't much to be consumed.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Convenient for our short notice"
The staff was very friendly. My only complaint would be the pillows on the beds are not comfortable..... Yes I would stay again if I had my own pillow....also, the pool area looks really fun and I enjoyed the continental breakfast.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Great hotel near cedar point"
Had an awesome time at red roof inn. I recomond this hotel to any one, you'll get your money's worth.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Mariah
"Run, Run as fast as you can!"
Arrived at 1:30 am after a disappointing day at Cedar Point only to yell at teenagers running up and down the hotel hallway at 2 am since they had been running and yelling each others names for a half hour and no one on staff heard!
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Way above my expectations"
I stayed here over a weekend with my girlfriend for a trip to Cedar Point for our anniversary. The hotel was located about 20 minutes from the park but it was surrounded by several shopping plazas, restaurants, and the Sandusky Mall which includes a movie theater. The extra few minutes to get to the park was worth being surrounded by tons of other entertainment. Surprisingly, it was very quiet for being on a main road. We slept very soundly both nights. The room was VERY impressive. It contained a desk, two chairs, mini-fridge, safe, microwave, very large TV (either plasma or LCD, not sure which but it wasn't a tube), and coffee maker. On top of all that, there was a HUGE amount of open space for our own stuff and the ceiling was very high. Furniture was extremely clean, without so much as a smudge on anything. The bathroom was spotless and I never saw one bug in the entire building. The shower was capable of hot water for as long as we needed it. The bed was a bit firm and our coffee maker was broken, but those are the only negative things I can say. The continental breakfast was phenomenal for the fact that it was all stuff that would fit on a counter. The friendly staff was constantly bringing out fresh bagels, donuts, and hard boiled eggs, in addition to the waffle maker that I made extensive use of. There were also a couple different cereals and juices, plus coffee. It was a near flawless experience, we're already planning on staying here again next year.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Kyle
"Good price for a simple place to sleep"
Was a nice place to stay for a simple place to sleep after a long day at cedar point. Was not impressed 100% with the room though. They did not have shampoo or conditioner in the room they also did not have a coffee pot in the room. This wasn't a big deal for us but might be for some staying more than 1 night. Overall was a nice place to stay and staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Room was dirty. Air conditioner was LOUD!"
Will stay in another hotel next time I require sleep.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
weary traveler
"Stick Together"
My fiancé is a truck driver and as I live with my parents at the moment we wanted somewhere to stay away from home for the weekend. I booked online and then he arrived before I did. The desk clerk just automatically took his drivers license and credit card without even looking up any information! when I arrived we had paid for the room twice! The clerk then told s we would have to wait for the next shift to come in and fix it because she didn't know how. Fortunately the next morning we were able to talk to the GM and she refunded our money. Other than that our stay was pleasant, the room was spacious and clean, and the continental breakfast was good. I would definitely stay there again, I would just make sure that both my fiancé and I arrived at the same time.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Ok quality Hotel,location close to Cedar Point"
The staff was very friendly and helpful over the phone and in person. Upon arrival we thought that the hotel was decent quality. However, when we were getting ready for bed we found two little black jumping bugs (one in the bed) which was very alarming!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Would stay again."
The room was clean, the staff were friendly & the continental breakfast was better than most!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Darnell
"Convenient and clean"
My overall experience was good. The staff members that I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and the beds were surprisingly comfortable. It was fairly close to Cedar Point(it took us about 15-20 minutes to get to the park and back) and there were several restaurants reasonably close to choose from. The indoor pool was left open late and was clean. The only things that I didn't like about my stay were: I had booked a non-smoking room for the weekend and was put in a non-smoking room right next to a smoking room so I still had to smell cigarette smoke all weekend. And the hotel website said that adjoining rooms were available upon request, yet we didn't request one and ended up with an adjoining room to someone not traveling with us which made their blaring TV come through the wall even louder.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Will Stay Again"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, even went to extraordinary efforts to obtain a pepper & salt shaker for the breakfast that had gone missing. Room was very clean and one we had was huge. Good place for parking bike close to room also. Will stay again for sure!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Nice hotel if u want somewhere cheap to stay"
When we first got to the room, we were missing out TV remote, so the lady wt the front desk had to get one from another room. The next morning, when we went to breakfast, there wasn't much food left & it was only 8am. Breakfast started at 6am. That night, we went to the indoor pool & the water was freezing. I never got used to the cold in the hour we were down there. The next morning, therewas a long line for breakfast & not much food & this was at 7am. I ended up just going to the McDONALD'S just down the street, which had a way better selection. The staff was very friendly & the room looked nice with some dirt stains in the cracks of the bathroom floor. The water pressure wasn't very good & the toilet didn't flush very well. You had to hold the flusher down until everything went down. This room is good for someone who just wants a cheap place to stay that doesn't look like a scary place to be.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Marci
"Handy Cedar Point"
I usually do not go much on reviews as have found that people expect too much for what they are paying. However, I was not impressed with the how clean the room was. There were large cobwebs hanging on the walls and bugs flying in bathroom. The staff was very friendly and the pool was clean and fairly warm. The free breakfast was nice, bagels, fruit, waffles, doughnuts, cereal, juice and coffee.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
mary
"dated"
Beds were old and matresses were sunken in the center. Back entrance door did not lock which made me uneasy. Sheets were ripped and had holes. U get what u pay for.. cheap rates...less than average product.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
"hey, it's a Red Roof...fair hotel at a fair price"
The room was pretty decent, as were the common areas (front desk, breakfast room)...but back hallways to rooms and side entrance were really run down. Room was reasonably comfortable and clean...let's be realistic, for the relatively low price, I was not expecting anything high-end. It is comparable to most Red Roofs I have ever stayed at (fair value), though a bit more aged. Front desk person at check in was fantastic...at check out, NOBODY available (only apparent staffer was bussing tables in the breakfast room...he then came to check me out after a few minutes waiting). Decent breakfast. Overall, I was happy enough - got a cheap room, and it was clean and near the highway. Beds were not particularly comfortable, but decent. Not much choice in restaurants nearby though...you have to go a few miles south on Rt. 250 to find a selection of the typical fast foods in the Norwalk.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Chuck
"Just average."
We arrived late after a day on the lake, and were heading to Cedar Point the next day. Given the day we had, and the day ahead of us we mostly needed a place to crash. The kids wanted to swim for a bit, and the pool was clean, was a good temp, and open late so that was good. The downside came when we realized that the internet was down in the entire hotel. Overall it was a good hotel for what we needed and the price we paid for it.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was GREAT! The pool was a little dirty but ok. The continental breakfast was nice.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
stacey
"Passing through"
The hotel was clean. The beds were somewhat hard (we were so tired, we just didn't care). I did like the fact we could check out at noon! It also had an indoor pool (we were told we could go swimming till midnight but we didn't attempt it). Overall it was ok for resting from a theme park a couple of miles away.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Norma
"buy some new sheets"
the hotel okay for the price but the sheets would come off when you would lay down on the bed. The elastic on the corners of the sheets was worn out so bad that the corners of the sheet would come off as soon as you got on the bed. The hotel smelled like smoke
4 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Worst hotel, would not suggest anybody stay here!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Convenient for one night stay"
We stayed here the night before going to Cedar Point. Basic accommodations, but we were surprised to find out they had a pool. Their continental breakfast was mainly breads, cereal, and a Belgium waffle maker. It was a great price for the convenience to get some sleep before heading off to Cedar Point, but I don’t think I’d stay more than a 2 days.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Its all in what your looking for"
We stayed here, because we spent our days at Cedar Point and didn't need anything fancy. The hotel is very clean and the service is more than outstanding. The front desk crew was friendly and met all requests with a smile.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Red Roof Sandusky"
The room and service were good. The fact the we could use the pool at any time was also a plus. The sauna and workout equipment was in need of maintenance. Continental breakfast was as advertised. For the price it was a good deal.
3 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
Rod
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
The stay was comfortable and the employees were ultra nice and helpful. The room wasn't perfectly clean, but nothing was unacceptable. I'd have to be picky to really complain about our short stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Close enough to Cedar Point"
The stairs need cleaned, but our room was large & spotless. Cleanliness is the priority for me, and the room met my standards. About 15 minutes from CP, but it was nice to unwind on the ride back to the hotel. My kids ate some of the breakfast, but my husband & I did not. The price point was excellent. The indoor pool was fine for our 2 boys. There is not an elevator--but we are ok with doing stairs. The room that was given to us, room 205, was very large--which was a nice surprise with 2 votive boys. Staff was friendly & approachable. There is a McDonald's close, other restaurants were about a 10 minute drive, not a big deal to us. Would stay here again, we stayed for 2 nights. The beds are not very comfortable not are the pillows, we always bring our own pillows anyway, and I do not sleep well in beds other than my own. Would recommend for families that are only using to sleep in--the price & cleanliness were our driving decisions.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Not worth the money"
My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights, Friday through Tuesday, and had I not paid for the room a month ahead of time through Expedia, I would have left after the first night. This was my first time in the Milan/Sandusky area. The staff was nice, however the WiFi did not work at all and they just told me, not kidding, to walk next door to the super 8 and use theirs. Really? There are no towels in the pool area, no hot tub even though it was listed in the ammenities, the dryer was not working properly when we were there, and the stairs and breakfast area were dirty when we arrived and not cleaned once during our stay. Food all over the carpet and stairs. However, our room was cleaned well, and the a/c worked great. Location was good for Cedar Point, a 10 minute drive, close to restaurants and stores. Still, my opinion, there are just too many hotels in the area to recommend this one. Next year when I visit, I will spend the extra 10-20 a night and stay where I know they have working wifi and a hot tub and cleaner facilities. Probably a great place for one night stay, but no good for taking your wife or kids.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Nice hotel. Close to Kalahari"
Good place for the price paid. Clean and comfortable..
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
RK
Rooms and staff very nice. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
"outstanding"
The staff was very friendly and polite.The hotel was also clean and well maintained. Will defiently stay there again when visiting sandusky ohio
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
Jeremy
"Looks good but...."
Furnishings, decor, and outside appearance are wonderful, however, I found the king size bed the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on. The tv had ever present horizontal lines running through it, and the slow drain in the tub left me with about three inches of water at my ankles by the end of my shower. The staff was very pleasant. The air conditioning worked wonderfully! I would recommend this hotel with a suggestion of prior inspection of the room.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013