All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
11303 US Route 250 North, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Great hotel!"
We were spending three days to go to cedar point and we were very pleased with the hotel. The only complaint I had was some of the facets were squeaky.
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"Average"
Nothing fancy about this place. Breakfast was ok, pool area was clean and nice. Pillows were small but the bed was comfortable.Hotel is outdated, but doable. If you are looking a quick,overnight stay, without paying a high dollar price, this is the place for you.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Carrie
"OK Motel Close to the Turnpike"
Did not know we were getting a Handicapped room. Room was clean, but had no amenities. (No coffee pot, no microwave, no closet, no bathroom counter, and only one outlet at desk/table) Everything was clean and usable. Breakfast was somewhat limited - boiled eggs, waffles, bagels, fruit, cold cereal. At a discounted price it was acceptable, but paying full price would have made it a bad buy.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great stay at Red Roof Inn."
Our stay was great.. We checked in around 10 P.M and checked out around noon the next day. The beds were comfortable, and very close to everything in Sandusky. The breakfast in the morning was good, lots of choices. I would stay again, if had too.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Jenna
"Great Option for Cedar Point"
Good things!: My little sis and I stayed here when we went to Cedar Point. The hotel is about a 10 min drive from a mall/restaurants/shops and about 15 min from Cedar Point. It was well priced and overall, a great choice! The staff was great and the room was perfect! The pool was clean and cool. The cleaning ladies were really good about refreshing towels and picking up. When my sister turned up bleeding (we aren't sure how), the front desk people immediately offered a band aid. They were right there whenever we needed something or just information about the area. They also greeted us every time we entered the hotel. A few complaints: There were a few things that made me pause for just a moment, but they are all reasonable given the price of the hotel. The breakfast was kind of lacking. There was a waffle maker, apples and oranges, basic bagels with 1 type of cream cheese, 2 options for cereal, 2 options for oatmeal, and 2 options for yogurt. If you like a heartier breakfast, you might consider going out. The TV had something like 8 channels, but we did manage to find a channel we liked. The only trash can was in the (pretty nice looking) bathroom which we thought was weird and so did the lady who came in to refresh towels and empty the trash. So that might not be normal. So like I said, the complaints were so little and for the price we paid....the complaints didn't even matter. There are so many good things about this hotel. I would recommend it for sure!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
kaitlyn
Good stay. Beds are a bit small but everything else was great.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Gerald
"Good Cedar Point Hotel"
Decent place to stay if you're going to Cedar Point. Breakfast is good and the rooms were nice enough. Could have been closer to the park, but for the price, it's hard to argue with it.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Nick
"Sufficient stay but no frills"
Room was clean and everything was functional but no coffee maker in room or closet. Shower worked and got hot with good water pressure but squeaked really loudly the whole time in use. Free internet was fast and easy to use. Staff was friendly and accommodating. This hotel was really easy to find though it's close to train tracks and highway so it can get loud
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
katie
"Great location, close to cedar point"
This was our 2nd year staying here, will do same next year.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
denise
"over night stay"
The good stuff. Bed was clean and comfortable. The pool area was clean. The bad stuff. Smelled like cigarettes. My view was of the roof peak. I looked at a cement wall. Turned on the water for a bath and black stuff was coming out of the facet. Air conditioner wasn't working. Not pleased with this over night stay.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Awesome stay"
Perfect location for a Cedar Point trip...far enough away to avoid the busy-ness but a quick 15-20 minute drive. The staff was very friendly! Room was clean, continental breakfast was good, pool was clean/nice. I would definitely stay here again---especially considering the price!
2 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Alyssa
"cedar point stay"
hotel was comfortable and clean. staff were friendly. breakfast was good with the standard cereals and fruits pastries and hot waffles and hard boiled eggs. the only disappointment was that the indoor pool water was very cold and the sauna did not work. Hotel was about a 15 min drive to cedar point amusement park.
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
robert
"Moldy rooms"
Worse place ever. Checked in after 9:30pm. Man at desk seemed like I was bothering him. Told me room was right around the corner. I asked if that was by the vending area(I always find them busy and noisy) he said no, but the room was just kitty corner from vending area. Huh! Room was very moldy smelling. My allergies kicked up right away. Pillows were small and lumpy. We were just staying there overnight as we were traveling up to New York, luckily or we would have checked out. There are a lot of other motels in that area, I would definitely not stay there again. The only plus was the waffle maker in the continental breakfast in the am.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Kathi
Upon booking your room, carefully read the amenities of the room. I thought we would have a fridge and a microwave, turns out, they are only in certain rooms. Beds were comfortable, but bring extra pillows. They only have 3 extra for the entire hotel! For $60 a night I can't complain. The indoor pool water was on the cold side and not very big. The hallways smelled. Breakfast is typical, apples were the only fresh fruit, two varieties of cereal, and carbs galore! Not very healthy.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Stay Away"
Staff was friendly room would've been great had there not been a dead bug near the ac and above in the hallway, along with the live bug found shortly after. Mind you, these were pretty big, maybe waterbugs. Pretty gross but not enough to complain too much for an overnight stay and leaving early in the am. Would i go there again? NO.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"sleep, eat and go!"
We stopped in Milan enroute to Maryland, and were greeted cheerfully when we arrived after 11 p.m. Our rooms were ready. Ice was available for our cooler, and we slept very comfortably. Breakfast in the morning was "to the point", but entirely adequate. The twins working the front desk talked to us about things to see and do in the area. We decided to check out the birthplace of Thomas Edison (about 2 miles away), and had the most amazing morning in Milan. It's a lovely, peaceful small town, with some remarkable history to it. I'm so glad we overnighted in Milan, Ohio!
1 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Caroline
"resting after cedar point"
It is a typical Red Roof Inn: large rooms, wide hallways, adequate size bathrooms, with flat-screen tv, and a no-login wifi internet. I stayed here to rest from Cedar Point, so that I would not be too tired to drive home. It is far from Cedar Point but I got a "special deal" for the room. The ratings are a bit low and I think I know why. There were a few insects in the room but no deal-breaker. The bathroom smells probably because there was a wet, used face towel hanging on the shower that was not removed before I entered. The shower head has some calcium build-up but still works. On a very minor downside, the cable tv has like 20 non-interesting channels and are all low-definition. It has HBO, but the HBO Signature and HBO Family do not work. The wifi internet can be a bit faster than 1Mbps, but when lucky, I got 2Mbps. There was also no toothbrush when I asked for one. If you want to get away from the busy and noisy Sandusky, this is a good place to stay. If you have a business trip in Milan, it might be better. But Milan is relatively remote compared to Sandusky which is already rural. It is nearer to highways than shopping areas; take that into account.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
We had a great experience at this hotel. It was also newly renovated!
Other trip May 15, 2015
courtney
"Cheap and poor Quality!"
Staff was friendly but everything else poor. Crumbs on floor. Tables streaked and dirty. Mold in shower. We went without a shower and tried not to touch anything hardly. Will pass on Red Roof Inn.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Bonita
"Good stop on Rt 80"
Nothing fancy, but good stop for night traveling on Rt 80. Close to highway. Worth the very reasonable price.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
jersey
"Good Price and nice Place to stay."
Only stayed for the night but if I was planning a longer stay it would be consider a first choice for the value and it has an indoor pool even if I didn't get a chance to use it because of time. Good place for a family to stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
"You'll be satisfied."
Friendly staff, clean room, good price, 10-15 minutes to Cedar Point. What more can you ask for? I will return!!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Comfy and Great Location!"
Great value and short distance to Cedar Point! Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet. Mary who greeted us was very personable and friendly with some great tips while visiting the area. Would stay again on our return trip in the Spring!!!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
D Pierce
"That's not supposed to be there!"
The hotel was nice, the rooms were recently updated with nice carpet, furniture, and curtains. It was quite spacious too. I was a little turned off by the condition of the shower. There was black mildew on the caulking around the tub and the drain stopper was broken and just lying in the bottom of the tub. I could overlook that considering the price and the condition of the rest of the room though. Turned out to be a nice stay until I pulled back the blanket to get into bed. There was a brownish yellowish stain the size of a basketball right in the middle of the sheets. It didn't look like a stain that had been washed either. I was pretty disgusted. I called the front desk (it was about 1am at this time) he didn't sound too surprised when I told him what I found. He said "oh you want new sheets?" I said "that's not supposed to be there so yes!" within minutes he was at the door with sheets but instead of coming in and changing them he handed them to my boyfriend and told him to change the sheets now because he needed to see the stain. He stood in the doorway while we changed our own sheets waiting on us to show him the stain like we might have been lying or something. I was not very happy to say the least. We ended up laying down towels and sleeping on top of them. Needless to say I don't think I will be returning to that hotel any time soon. It's a shame, everything else was nice.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
D
"Great value"
We only spent 1 night here and I would stay there again. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and overall hotel was very quiet even though there were a lot of guests staying there. Our check in process was very quick and the front desk girl was very nice. The breakfast was ok I wish they had more toppings for the waffles but overall a good selection. The pool was clean but a bit on the cool side. This is a great hotel for the price.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Jaime
"Easy to find off and on the highway."
The hotel was easy to locate, the staff was very pleasant. The room, hallways, lobby and breakfast areas were very clean. The breakfast was your standard subcontinental, bread, bagels and doughnut holes, milk, juice, coffee, tea, plain no special blends or cream/honey, just the milk and sugar packets, tiny yogurt packs and small apples and a banana. No danish or full sized muffins, no hot cereals. The times were good, 6am - 10am and they had one waffle maker. Overall, worth the money. The worst thing is of course not the hotels fault, it is Sandusky's fault, the stench from the overnight limestone quarry work.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Bruce
"Inexpensive and near Cedar Point"
it was good, the continental breakfast was okay. The boiled eggs were rubber, but my mom liked the Waffles. The rooms were clean and a good size.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
J
"comfy beds"
The beds were comfortable, but the bathroom s were not the cleanest. Could have used attention. I checked each of the four beds and did not find any bugs or bug droppings. We can't complain about the whole experience.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Really nice hotel i definely stay again. Cheap and close to everything.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Cynthia
"It was a place to stay when we went to Cedar Point"
I actually got this hotel because of the amenities available with the price - breakfast, pool, sauna. Unfortunately, we did not get to take advantage due to the amenities being closed at night, and we slept through breakfast (our fault), so I can't comment on those. The room was ok. Comforter smelled funky, had to spray it with Febreze so I could sleep. Found a couple long black curly hairs in the "clean" towels. Bathroom tub could use recaulking. I would not recommend this place for anything other than a pit stop. We stayed 2 nights, and it was adequate.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Alina
"Very clean"
Our room was surprisingly clean. Very clean actually. If you are going to Cedar Point, keep in mind this hotel is about 25 minutes away. There was a lot of truck noise in the parking lot but for 55.00 I guess I can't complain.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Stayed one night while visiting cedar point. Clean rooms.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
jay
We had a wonderful time here. Friendly and helpful staff, very clean room, and great breakfast, really worth the price. The only thing I would like to mention is the pool temperature. My daughter said it was a bit cold. She couldn't stay for long time. Overall, highly recommend this place.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"very goof"
Other than the bathroom doors in both rooms would not lock, the hotel was great very clean.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
clint
"Nice hotel for the price"
Well worth the price of the stay. The room was comfortable, pool a bit small and cold, but kids didn't mind. Enjoyed breakfast waffles. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Annie
"Cedar Point"
Great location. Cedar Point was close, about 10 miles or so. Many places to eat 3-4 miles from hotel. Mall nearby. Kalahari water park close. Nice pool, hot tub is out of service. Friendly staff, not a great breakfast selection. Served toast, bagels, cereal, fruit, waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, doughnut holes. I would stay again if going to Cedar Point.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Zach Hamilton
"Hotel met my expectations."
Face it, I booked this hotel because it was value priced compared to surrounding hotels and close to our destination. I did not plan to spend much time AT the hotel or expect to use any additional amenities. With that said, I require very little of a "travel" hotel: 1) Clean/Secure vehicle parking. 2) Clean/Secure/Functioning room and bathroom. 3) Basic continental breakfast. 4) Working Wifi. This hotel met all my expectations and I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Air Conditioning worked great. The room itself was big enough as well. Continental breakfast was average. There is no elevator which meant lugging furniture up a flight of stairs to our room.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Location"
We enjoyed our 5 night stay. The staff was friendly and courteous. Room was a decent size,clean and the beds were comfortable. It was nice to have the pool, sauna and exercise equipment. Having a refrigerator in the room was also a plus. Perfect location for Cedar Point and Cleveland. I have stayed at Red Roof on 3 separate occasions and locations this year. I have found Red Roof to be a good value at a great price.
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Elaine J
2nd time at this hotel. Very helpful/friendly staff, took care of requests for extra towels/pillows quickly. Quiet location, easy access to other attractions in the area. Did not do the free breakfast, so cannot rate it. Pool was very nice, clean.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good budget hotel"
Rooms were simple and clean. No bells and whistles, but no complaints either. Decided to stay here to save a few bucks, and afterwards felt it was the right decision.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
This was a great stay for the night. Right off the highway. Clean, quiet, very nice.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Close to ceder point"
Pool should stay open until at lest 1am instead of 11:00pm.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
happy
"Good location, decent room, and free Wi-Fi."
It's a very good hotel for the price. The free breakfast was decent. The Wi-Fi is very fast and unsecured. There is no surrounding buildings, so it's quite isolated. The room was clean. There was no closet in the room, just the main bedroom and a small bathroom. Perfect for a night's stay before going to Cedar Point.
2 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2014
Eric Lange
"Good Rest after Cedar Point"
Red Roof was exactly what we expected; an economical quality place to sleep. The pool was a bit cold, but everything else was in line with most Red Roof's we've seen. Breakfast was continental + a couple waffle machines. Service was very good, everyone was very prompt & professional.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Russ
"Close to Cedar point, with great rates."
During the day of the night of our stay, I called the hotel and had some questions. Nicole was the front desk host and she was very pleasant and helpful. Upon our arrival I was able to meet Nicole and again she was very pleasant and helpful. My check in was quick and easy. The room was clean but cold. I turned off the air and then it was great. My son and his friend went swimming, the pool and the area around was clean and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was good and staff was there cleaning up or adding food during the whole time. Thank you for a nice clean and friendly hotel to stay in.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Michelle T
"Nice Budget and Family Friendly Hotel"
Kids loved it. Clean rooms, great pool and decent breakfast for under $100 a night. Would go back again
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
stephanie
The hard boiled eggs served for breakfast were old and spoiled.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"Convenient to I80"
Room looked to be recently remodeled. Bathroom area small with sink outside and separate from tub/shower & toilet area. Small sink countertop. But overall very good. I was traveling along I80 and this hotel is right off of the interstate so very convenient. I was not there for local attractions so cannot comment on convenience factor in regard to anything local. It was about a 4-5 mile drive to find decent food other than the nearby McDonalds. If traveling along I80 again I would definitely stay here.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Nice People"
Ice machine on 2nd floor was broken and no screens in windows.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2014