All hotels in Manhattan Beach, California, United States of America
900 N Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA, 90266, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"OK PLACE"
OK place. Good location (a mile-or-so from the beach). Easy in-out parking. The WiFi was really slow.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Darryl
"Disappointing"
We stayed in room #205. In order to use the wireless, we would have to leave the room to use the wireless (a pain in the but). When we notified the lady at the desk, she told us nobody else is complaining about the wireless (with an attitude) 'it must be your equipment'. The floor in the room was un-level and the carpet was loose (a trip hazard). The curtains around the window looked like they had a years' build up of dust.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Stay elsewhere"
This place is a dive. My TV didn't work and the carpet was so grungy i didn 't want to put my bare feet on it. Stay elsewhere.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Kelli
"Wave to GO!!!!!"
I had a great stay at the Wave. Comfortable. Great hot tub and pool. Great location. Excellent service. Everyone was friendly ro me and i had a fantastic stay.
14 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great location, not so great upkeep"
this hotel needs some updating. the bathroom was not very clean but the beds were comfortable and the room was very large. front desk service was great, continental breakfast was nice but not exceptional.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Maggie
"Great experience"
It was great. The staff was wonderful ... so friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and quiet. The only problem we had was when we checked in at 5pm our room still wasn't clean. But, we went and had dinner and when we got back the room was perfect. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Dale
"DISSAPOINTED ROOMS"
VERY OLD, RUN DOWN, ROOMS IN DESPERATE NEED OF NEW CARPETS, BEDS, TOWELS WERE A DISGRACE! SO THIN, OLD, HARD, SCRATCHY, THROW OUT PLEASE.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
"Cheap for a reason"
The pictures look like a decent hotel like a ramada inn type if hotel but the room we stayed in smelled moldy and the faucets all looked like they were growing mold. I did not enjoy staying there, but it is pretty cheap for the location. The staff was nice and if they could have done something about the mold smell I'm sure they would have.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
B
"Nice, comforting, and cheap"
The hotel can improve a little bit; it looks kinda worn down, maybe add a little sparkle to it. The hotel is acceptable, the personel was kind, the rooms were always clean, the price is fair enough. The location of it was really nice. I was worried at first because of the comments I read on Expedia, but I had a total surprise when I came and stayed. The coffee was really good, too. I have no complains at all. Really good job on your hotel.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Fanny
"Nothing Special - But a Decent Property"
The only thing I really didn't like about this property was the quality of the breakfast. Other than that, it was a decent place in a decent neighborhood.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Close to the beach"
Very nice room and staff. TV was outdated but otherwise decent.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Decent Place"
Hotel was OK. Reasonable price, with easy & free on-site underground parking. Lighting controls in room were strange - hard to find and control lighting. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Deke01
"Airport"
It was very nice and clean
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Mike Aziz
"Not very clean"
Hotel room could have been a very amazing set up if it had just been cleaner. I used my own towels. The location was great! It's a minimum über fare to the pier.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Not very clean"
Had a room with a large jacuzzi tub which worked great, however the overall cleanliness of the room was that of much cheaper hotels. I would recommend brining your own towels.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Good Location, Disappointing Hotel"
The location was good (about a 20 minute walk from the beach). The staff was rude - The mattress was uncomfortable - Complementary breakfast was okay - We did have some ants in the bathroom - The room was pretty dirty
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Ok, only complaints are the rug was soiled and the room was very humid because we were not able to open the windows to get some fresh aiir.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Jose
"Very Convenient location"
The room was comfortable and convenient for our needs, the continental breakfast was an added bonus. Overall not the greatest of hotels, but definitely met our needs and expectations.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Katie
"One Flaw -- and One More"
Loved the place, which I've been to several times. But for some reason, the carpet always feels a little damp, which makes walking around barefoot a slightly uncomfortable experience. Oh, and another thing: it's 2014. Do you think you can upgrade your TVs from the old CRTs to flat screens?
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Lights in room were on a timer. Thought the lights would turn on with movement, like in my office, but no. Couldn't figure out how to turn sink room light on. Mini fridge was on the floor. Curtains didn't cover all of window, so had to change clothes with lights out or in dark sink area to not be seen. Floor crooked. This place has seen better days, for sure.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
the park your car in the garage for a fee was a plus for flying out of LAX but the room was not very clean, for instance the carpets were dirty and stained. Needs remodeling badly.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
ce
"great location and cute pool area"
We were comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
mel
"family vacation"
faucet too loud,some furniture so dirty lots of dust,shower very disappointng very dirty, my two kids didnt take a shower for five days staying in there.breakfast just ok you just get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"About what you'd expect for the price"
4 miles south of LAX so your not under the flight path. Was not paying a 5 star price so not expecting a 5 star hotel. For me just wanted a clean room close to both the airport and manhattan beach so this was perfect. Several food options within walking distance, free parking, small but clean pool and jacuzzi. Good place to crash, no frills
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Rainman
"DON'T DO IT!!"
This is Hotel Hell!!!! Dirty gross and unhealthy! The bathroom had mold and they knew about it. The person working the front desk came in and took a look at it and said I will leave a 'note' for the manager and walked out. He did not offer any help or a comp. My Husband had to find a maintenance man, the driver of the shuttle, he gave us a spray bottle of bleach, Lysol, and rags, but did not offer to clean it. My Husband wiped down everything and I had to wipe all the counter tops and sprayed the entire room. It was soooooo dirty. We have 3 kids that had to stay in there. The room was musty. The 'note' they left the manager, no contact what so ever! I bet if this hotel had a manager/owner who cared about the customer instead of the $$$ this place would be awesome.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Connie
"Most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in."
The carpets were so disgusting. Red and black smears all over the floor. Cobb webs in 2 corners of the ceiling. Dust on the coffee table that was WHITE, so its been a long time since being dusted. Had to kick the air unit to stop making a horrible noise, it worked. The fridge was rustimg all on the door and chipped so you could see black. They must pay the health inspector that's for sure. Why expedia would advertise this hotel is beyond me.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Cheap but still to expensive"
The rooms are very dirty and the carpet is disgusting
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
biber
"Make sure!!!"
I stay at a lot of hotels in different places and easy going but this one made me want to warn the reader. The guy at the front desk was not professional, he had no uniform (neither did other staff) and lacked all customer service. Our room was not ready way after check-in and did not present a clean feeling. We looked past that but when the shower suddenly clogged then spit up gunk,we were not surprised. The same guy at the front didn't care when I called and only made attempt to contact someone after I put him in his place. After that, things settled and it was ok. Again, great location but make sure it's what you want!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
thai 808
"One night stand"
Room was clean, parking free, nice staff. Great for the money.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Ptown
"Good stay"
The people at the hotel were helpful and friendly. The room (Rm 106) was clean and comfortable, but the light above the sink doesn't work. Felt safe and welcome and the continental breakfast was great.
"Run down and not worth the money."
Ditry stained carpets, the toilet leaned to the left every time you sat on it. Wall paper peeling. Shower missing knob to pull out to run shower. Right next to pool....very noisey until 10. Doors close very heavily and would wake anybody up. One of the worst business trip hotels I have ever stayed at.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
weary
"Old hotel, needs updates!"
Had scary mold in the ceiling above the unnecessary and very old in room jacuzzi. Yuck!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Overall not very clean"
The pool area was not very clean and did not have enough lounge chairs; only a few (2) tables, one with an umbrella. The beds had very dirty bedskirts. The doors in the room were dirty. Bags of garbage were left on the 2nd floor balcony for hours at a time along with bags of laundry.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Decent hotel at a very affordable price."
If your looking for fancy this isn't it. The room was clean, the location was good, but the bed was awful. Included continental breakfast. I'll probably stay here again but bring my mattress pad.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
tehachapi julie
"The pool is okay..."
I stayed at this hotel since some co-workers had already booked it. The staff was inconsistent... Some great, others very unresponsive. The hotel room was musty, and very worn. The wallpaper was peeling, carpet was ripped, and felt overall dirty. The pool was okay, I sat out and read near it in the evening so I didn't have to stay in the room except for sleeping. I slept with a light on afraid critters might appear in the night. Not terrible, but I would pay a couple bucks more for somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Lyn
Nice hotel for the cost of the room. Includes breakfast and the pool is ok.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Diego
"Understaffed"
Rooms not ready as guaranteed. Housekeeping rude stated she didn't understand English.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Outdated and filthy"
I think this was a perfect example of how marketing using pictures and careful wording can make you think the hotel is decent. The two rooms that we rented, for two young adult children and parents were as oppositely located as you could get. Each room had its own unique set of issues: one was moldy along the window sils and smelled mildew. The other was massive but had the most outdated decor with a huge non working heart shaped jacuzzi centered in the middle. Bed was fine but slept with one eye open!!
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Unhappy customer
"Cheap and you get what you pay for"
The elevator was broken and I had to carry bags up two flights. The room had been worked on by maintenance and they left spare parts in the bathroom which they called at 10:30 PM to ask if they could come and get them.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Room was not ready"
Our room was not ready 2 hours after check in time. It was dirty. They did not offer any compensation. We were late for my nephew's birthday party.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Aunty
"Totally misrepresented"
I travel a lot, and this hotel madero scared for my safety. Some of the lights in the room didn't work, there was mold all over the bathroom, there were light fixtures broken, the room looked dirty and dingy, and they had an old school CRT TV... I way over paid for this room because their pictures make it look good... Never again
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Lorg
"No, thank you."
Room smells, carpet is way over due, stained towels ...wouldn't recommend it to anyone and will not stay there again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Terrible. Visiting and treated like criminals"
We checked in when we arrived, as our plane got in at 9:30. I had to pay a fee to get in early, but the worst part was the staff was rude and not helpful at all. We had no idea what the area was like as we had never visited LA before. We couldn't find the shuttle that was supposed to take us to the hotel and had to pay for a taxi. We received our room but the large bathtub in the middle of the room didn't work. We were disappointed. The next day we were trying to get help at the front desk to find a way to take a shuttle to Disney Land. No help at all. Rude and mean. I just wanted a little help with how to get to Disney Land. I will never stay here again or recommend it to anyone.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Good, Great staff"
The hotel is good, nice pool, nothing with luxury but ok. Staff really cool, gave us coupons for free drinks at Manhattans bars. The hotel is only 5 minutes away from all manhattans beach front bars, taxi was only 9 dollars from there. Free late check out nobody bother us to try to kick us out of the room early. I will recommended for somebody who wants to go party around there and just needs a place to stay kick it in the pool and have free breakfast. Thank you great staff.
Other trip May 19, 2014
claudia
"Worst 3 star hotel ever"
First day - room had garbage on floor, counter and other areas of the room. Last day, when I left - same garbage in room. Bed was made each day, so I knew house keeping came in, but only made the bed. The only thing 3 star represented was the number of bites I had on me when I left.
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Black Mold in Bathroom"
I went to the hotel to rest after a medical procedure. The first two days I was not paying attention to details, but after I renewed my stay I realized that the bathroom ceiling had black mold on it. I also had problems with the card entry. Everyday I had to get the cards reprogrammed. The last time I had it reprogram, the desk manager was very argumentative.
3 night trip May 5, 2014
Ed Reimanis
"Overpriced for facilities offered."
Facility is pleasant from exterior. Interior needs renovation and thorough cleaning. Wallpaper peeling from walls. Room entertainment is small television. Complimentary breakfast choice of three cold cereals and stale pastries, bagels or toast. Only fruit offered was apples. Juice machine was broken with door taped shut with scotch tape.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Good hotel, very good value"
Good hotel, very good value. Don't confuse Sepulveda in Manhattan Beach with Sepulveda closer to the airport. The address numbering system initially leads you to believe that the hotel close to the Boing plant adjacent to the airport. However, the hotel is down Sepulveda more, towards Manhattan Beach. Hotel is quite inland from the beach.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"The wave manhatan beach"
Great price, great location. Love it!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"It's relatively cheap"
.... and it's cheap because it's an older property and most of the staff are consciously disconnected. The receptionist would prefer to watch TV in the break room than direct a paying guest to where the ice is. I actually got grunted at. Parking is very convenient but next time I might try the Crimson next door with similar facilities and rates.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014