All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
821 Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Comfortable and Relaxing Hotel"
My stay was very nice and comforatable after a very long drive. The room was clean and the staff was pleasant. I would definately book a room at this Quality Inn again. Absolutely no complaints.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Kasandra
"not good."
Our two employees were very upset with the overall quality and cleanliness of the rooms.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
We are very sorry to hear this. It is hard to respond much more because we do not know exactly what the issues were. I invite you to contact the property directly to voice your concerns. We are committed to our guest's satisfaction.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"MY STAY"
I enjoyed my stay. Was not overcrowded on holiday weekend.Room was clean and refreshed. I had a small problem with the WiFi but found out later all I had to do was call the front desk. Pillows were a tad bit too small but manageable. Good location, expedient checkout. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your comments.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Convenient to ECU."
Picking up an student at ECU. Convenient to school, clean, staff helpful. Breakfast was great with my limited time.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you so much for being our guest! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"OK stay"
It was OK.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in our area. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Two thumbs up"
I really enjoyed my weekend stay over at Quality Inn. The staff was really helpful and friendly.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you so much for your comments! We appreciate you being our guest.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Tonya
Comfortable room after we figured out the AC unit. Not a lot of good channels on the television.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
We have both tiers available on our cable system with over 60 channels including HBO. Unfortuanately we do not have any Viacom channels due to an issue between that company and the cable provider for our area. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will be our guest again in the future.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Dated, but clean"
We got a room near the stairwell and was woken by young people talking loudly in the parking lot at 2am. The hotel has no control over that. Although old, the room was clean and the breakfast room was well stocked and very clean. Staff was friendly
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business! :-)
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
fred
"Never Again"
Never, Never, Never again. I can't get over how Dirty the toilet was.. Omg, Omg..just never again
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
I am sorry that your bathroom was not cleaned properly. This is definitely not in keeping with the standards that we strive to have for our property. I hope that you contacted the front desk so that this oversight could be taken care of immediately, or that you were moved to another room. We appreciate your comments and your business.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Rochelle
"never stay again"
I wanted to be close to rocky mount to travel amtrack
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
I apologize that our location was not closer to Rocky Mt as you had expected. Thank you for being our guest.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
steven
"Stayed here after ECU Basketball Game"
Clean, a little worn, breakfast good, staff very friendly and accomodating....good hotel for the price...would stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you so much for your feedback! We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again in the future :-)
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Phil
"Nice hotel, comfortable stay"
Check in was very quick and easy. The woman at the front desk was very pleasant and answered all of my questions. The room was very comfortable and clean.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you so much for your feedback :-) We look foward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good location, near shopping and food"
Not in the thick of things traffic wise, but close proximity and convenient to shopping, food and ECU - we were in town for college baseball. Hotel staff that we encountered were very pleasnat and helpful. Room was clean but bed was a little squishy - too soft. Also it is difficult to spot the hotel when coming in at night. The building and parking lot are lit up nicely but the big sign out by the street is dark, not lit. Overall good experience. Would stay here again in the future.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and enjoyed having you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. :-)
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Robin
"Just okay!"
Room was clean BUT, although booked as a non-smoking room, bedding definitely smelled of cigarette smoke.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you for being our guest! We value your feedback and will make improvements regarding your experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future :-)
Lore
"One night stay in Greenville quality inn"
Jess staying overnight. The greatest plus was the extremely convinient location. Overall this motel is good; room and bathroom were clean but in need of renovation. This motel was not renovated since it was built. The only problem for me was a very hard mattress, it was difficult to get comfortable. However I most likely to stay there again.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you for your feedback. We will use your comments when making improvements to our property in the future. We very much appreciate your business and enjoyed having you as our guest. We hope to see you soon! :0(
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Galina
"Decent"
It was a good hotel to stay at. No complaints. On a busy road so lots of places to find food
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your business! :-)
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Staff pleasant"
Nice staff with prompt wake up calls. Clean room and bathroom. No food vending machines, yet breakfast adequate and clean!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Travel Nurse
"ECU enrollment and access to campus"
Enrolling student at ECU. Very convenient to campus. Room clean and well equipped. Desk was helpful and professional. Booked an extra night, handled efficiently. Price was appropriate, great value.
Response by Quality Inn Greenville
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon when you come back to visit our area. :-)
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"The stay was very pleasing."
The only problem was the noise from the other room next to us. We had to keep tv on so we could sleep to drain out the noise. Very disturbing!!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Good enough for a cheap stay for the night."
The room was decent sized and the blackout shades did make it easy to forget that there was a parking lot right outside the door. Unfortunately the room had a slightly odd smell to it, not really a problem, just not great. The mattress was ok, but a little lumpy, but all in all for the price the room was great. I booked there looking for a cheap sleepable room, and that is what I got. All the ammonites were modern (decent sized flat screen tv etc) so you might even say except for the mattress they gave me more than what one would expect at the low end of the hotel price range. For my purposes on this trip, a nicer mattress and a better smell in the room wasn't worth twice as much or I would have stayed elsewhere.
Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Hotel itself could use some physical improvements. Vending was a negative-out of certain drinks and no food vending. I left something in the room and called the next morning but was told they did not have it. ??
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Room was very comfortable. Staff was very nice. We could have more pillows (but I did not ask for more either). The pool was a welcome sight after traveling for 14 hours. Very convenient for helping our ECU student move in to his dorm!! Would definitely stay again!!
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Judy
"OK for an overnight stay"
Bed was comfortable, ok for an overnight stay. Our issue was, after driving for 14 hours, slept until 8:30. When got to the breakfast area the employee had already started to clean up, taking things away and had it shut down exactly 9 a.m. Also, pool was not clean.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"The Hotel is Okay"
I stayed at the hotel for a night, it was okay. I arrived late, the doors were locked, but there was a bell to get someone to the door. The night attendant was nice during check-in. The room was older and a little dingy. It had a flat screen television, a microwave, a refrigerator, and either a humidifier or dehumidifier. Due to the room being old and kind of dingy, if I had to stay more than two nights I would stay somewhere else. They served continental breakfast and there was a place to eat directly next door.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Camy J.
I enjoyed the stay at the Quality Inn. Though it was about five miles from my convention, that was not bad based on the value of my cost. The room was clean, cool and comfortable. It had good amenities and the proxiety to my others needs was good. I would recommend this facility to any especially if they are needing accomdations close to the hospital.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
BroNeal
"convenient to ECU"
Clean, comfortable motel convenient to ECU, restaurants and medical facilities.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Margaret
"Met Expectations in price range"
The front desk was great and the Hotel was adequate for the price. A business traveler on a budget will get a Hot breakfast, a decent bed, a desk with internet and good service.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
My daughter and I were looking at ECU. The Quality Inn was near campus so it was very easy fro us to get back and forth. The staff was nice and accomadating.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Emily
"Average, but good enough"
the stay was pleasurable. no suggestions for improvements nor complaints. Would definitely stay there again. Staff was excellent!!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Close to Eastern Carolina where I needed to be"
I thought the bed and the pillows were very comfortable. I will stay there again real soon. Thank you for all your hospitality and the breakfast was great.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Desk clerks were awesome."
Each clerk was very attentive and helpful and friendly.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"One Night"
OK for one night.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
OCKC
"Great stay for the price"
Very well-kept hotel, everything I needed. Beds ok, but not the most comfortable. Good breakfast with hot and cold choices. Desk clerk very nice and helpful. Definitely will stay again if in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Margaret Sparkman
Room was clean. heat and air worked. tv was nice. it was quiet and i was able to rest. staff was super friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Not worth it"
Towels felt like sandpaper, TV was fuzzy and furniture looked like it's been there since the 80's
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
This was one of the nicest motels we have stayed in. Room very clean.Nice size room.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"convenient to campus and medical complex"
The staff were congenial and extremely plesant. Check in and out was quick and simple. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast offered hot and cold options that were good. I would recommend this hotel to friends or family and I will stay here again. Rates were very reasonable for the quality of the accommodations.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2014
Carolyn
"Hotel was comfortable and a good value"
Overall, it was a good experience. Room was clean. Breakfast was fine. I would recommend the hotel if you want a nice room at a reasonable price.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Cathy
"great hotel"
I stayed 2 nights everyone was real nice and helped me immediately if I had any problems or concerns. Breakfast was great rooms was very clean. Me and my daughter had a great time
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
samantha
"Stayed during college visit"
We stayed for a weekend while our daughter was visiting the ECU campus. The room was basic but clean. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was basic, but satisfactory. Since we didn't need to stay in the room much during the day, it met our needs and was a reasonable price ( booked through Expedia.com). We would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Anne
It was OK.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Enjoyed it. In town for 1 day for banquet honoring fallen soldiers. Reasonably priced, very comfortable, courteous staff and close to banquet location.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Horrible Night in Greenville"
Found a pair of dirty underwear in the bathroom, dirty wash rags were also left in the bathroom. Hair all in the sheets, vending machine was so far away felt like I walked a mile to get to it. Hard very small, uncomfortable pillows. Hotel staff was helpful, but overall, will NEVER stay here again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
shay
"Convenient, comfortable, basic"
It's a fine hotel. It's a little worn around the edges but nothing major. I read reviews about seeing rust here and there, and that's about what I'd expect of what appears to be an older property like this. However, everything was very clean, bedding was very comfortable, nice work station desk in the room which was adequate for me to work on my laptop and make phone calls. Breakfast was very basic and not really any "frills" to speak of, but the hotel staff was exemplary in cheerfulness and friendliness. Overall, it was a good value as I found the price reasonable and the property met my needs.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"Our room needs remodeling"
The bathroom in our room had not been painted in a long time. The wallpaper was starting to come loose from the walls in the bathroom. The furniture showed a fair amount of wear and tear. A small amount of mold was visible on the walls in the bathroom and vanity. A dehumidifier was sitting under the counter.The free breakfast was average at best.The room was overpriced based on previous stays in the city but had the only room available for my dates when I booked so maybe other nights might be more fairly priced. I did not see much of the hotel and so my comments apply only to one room.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Dewey
"Close to ECU but too expensive for the quality"
Cleaner and newer than most in this class of motel, but price gouged on a busy Family Weekend at the University
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"nice hotel.short drive to stadium."
location is good.short drive to ecu football stadium.fast food locations also close.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Close to ecu..room and beds were very comfortable"
It is much nicer than your first impression when you see it from the outside. Looks like it was built in the 70's or early 80's. Staff was very nice. Room was clean, everything worked. Relatively new Flatscreen TV's. The breakfast certainly has room for improvement. Would be nice if they added a waffle maker.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Ken
Excellent hotel quiet and cozy what more can you ask for..
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
it was convenient for my business there. room was clean and breakfast was a plus. a bit noisey but not the hotels fault . other guests.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2013