All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2110 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Our only problem was with the elevator. After the front desk switched us to a first floor room, we had no problem.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good Stay"
This hotel was clean and the service was very good.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Sheri
"one night"
Friendly and helpful front desk, Rodeo Goat restaurant is a short walk(burgers). Breakfast @ hotel was good.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Garry
"Convenient Location"
The hotel was conveniently to uptown/downtown which made my Uber ride very cheap and is in a decent part of town.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"my stay at Fairfield inn and suites"
We had a good stay the staff was very nice and helpful
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Just okay"
The description makes the hotel seem nicer than it really is, and they no longer have a hot tub. The second night our air conditioning goes out and it got hot. But we were leaving in the morning so we didn't complain. The hotel breakfast has a goI od selection and the attendant was nice. Also, the bed was comfortable and the water in the shower stayed warm, both a plus. Overall, it was average.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great place to stay, with a few flaws."
We stayed at this hotel because it was right next to Medieval Times. When we checked in, the person at the reception desk was VERY apologetic about the wait (there was quite a line when we got there), but checked us in very quickly. The room was great, except a strong smell of bleach in the bathroom, which luckily went away after just a few hours. The bed was quite comfortable, but a little too soft for my back. Really, the only complaints I have are these: 1. Indoor pool not heated. I have NEVER experienced a non-heated indoor pool before. And the smell of chlorine in the pool room was extremely strong. 2. Heating and A/C are quite tricky, because they work a little TOO well. We had difficulty finding a comfortable temperature. 3. No guide channel on the TV, as every other hotel I've been in has had. 4. A $5.41 charge on our card for.....???? We have no idea, unless the coffee isn't complimentary (which I took one sip of and dumped down the sink. Hotel coffee is DISGUSTING. Been that way in every hotel I've stayed in.). 5. Elevator is SLOW. No biggie. We took the stairs most of the time anyway. All in all, it was a WONDERFUL stay. I just wish they accepted pets, because we don't like leaving our dog with anyone while we're gone. Sadly, because of that one fact, we probably won't be staying again. We could easily overlook any of the other things I listed, but from now on, we need a pet-friendly hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"party"
Good stay
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"cold pool"
Indoor pool is not heated. Took 2 calls to maintenance for plumbing issue. Overall nothing special.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"I give a 4+ star and will definitely return."
We had a quick trip and didn't have time to stay st the hotel long, but what we did experience was great. My husband and I actually purchased a new mattress set this week and I was specific in saying I needed it to feel like the one there! That part was great. Really, my only complaint would be that the indoor pool was too cold. Our girls got in, but were not able to enjoy it. For an indoor pool, it should have been heated, for this time of the year. Aside from that, we would definitely return and refer this hotel to others.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"clean, well kept, but no pool heater"
The hotel was very clean and nice. Rooms were a little small but just fine for us. We were there for a spring break trip and chose the hotel based on location (right next to Mideival times) and that it had an indoor pool for the kids. I never got the same story about the pool heater, so I don't know if it was not working or they just didn't turn it on, but the water was too cold to swim. Being on vacation with the kids, that was one thing they were really looking forward to, so if you are wanting to utilize the pool, double check if the heater is on and working. Other than that, everything else about the hotel was very nice. It was easy to get to, close to several things we planned on doing, and well kept up. For the price, I was very happy (with the exception of the pool) and would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Terry
"Stars lost !"
Room was prepaid but no rooms avelable when we arrived but 30 mins later had a room from than on was great
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Very nice, comfortable, modern"
Everything was great until my niece had a large roach drop on her in the bathroom the morning of our departure. I caught and flushed him. The room was very clean otherwise.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Excellent overall hotel"
Very nice hotel. Rooms were not fancy, but comfortable and clean. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Right off the highway, and close to downtown. Few stores and restaurants right nearby, but within a short drive from an area with lots of good restaurants. Pool spacious and well-heated. Laundry facilities in hotel next door. Breakfast fairly standard, but perfectly fine.
4 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
"Location was easy to find."
Nicely located hotel, far enough from the freeway to be quiet. Hotel was clean, rooms nice and liked that the sink was located outside of the shower area.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Wendi
"3 Cheers for Fairfield Inn and Suites."
Here for the National Cheer Association championships at the Dallas Convention Center. Only a short drive from the hotel. Breakfast selection was adequate though not quite as thorough as most other buffet breakfasts.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Very pleased"
Room was clean, staff were helpful, and there's a Denny's right next to it. A++++
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical/Market Center
Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay! We are pleased you enjoyed your room and that our staff took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Monika
"Good hotel for Business Trip"
Business stay. Regular hotel with a regular price. Great for business trips.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical/Market Center
We're glad to hear our conveniently located property met your business trip needs here in Dallas. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Needed a place to stay for New Year's Eve. Was right down the street from where we celebrated. Great service and very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Ok for the price"
First impression was room smelled musty. Website said room had a refrigerator but had none. Staff friendly and washer and dryers are free and included breakfast was good.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Its was nice. The hotel was really close"
Its was really nice because was close to the places that i need to go They also call a taxi for me ... Its a relly nice hotel
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"terrible"
Upstairs is very noisy.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Rui
"Dallas Metro marathon"
They let us have a late check out to get a shower
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Trip to Dallas"
Had a nice time in Dallas. The hotel was close to everything we wanted to see. Was very clean, had a nice breakfast in the morning and everyone was friendly...
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Jan
"A Place to Crash After the Company Holiday Party"
The bed was a little soft, but I'll take that over a hard bed anytime. The bathroom was a little small when your sharing it with your wife, so prepare to take turns at the sink. Breakfast was good and the place was nice and close to our destination. A very good value and I'd stay there again if I was in the neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Wayne
It was great. My only issue was that the refrigerator didn't work and the shower curtain was dirty. However they had very friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Ms Morgan
"Big D"
Central location to downtown Dallas without being in the traffic mess.
"Nice hotel and pleasant hotel staff."
We arrived for our event around noon and were able to check into our room then. This was a great help to be able to take our luggage to the room and rest a few minutes prior to going to our event.
"trip"
Sink had a little smell. Toilet wouldn't flush right every time. Would need to flush a second or third time to get it to flush right.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Customer Service was Outstanding!"
Our first room had a noisy AC so we were given another room and this room was missing the shower head. The third room we were given was good. The person at the desk (I wish I could remember her name) was very apologetic and provided outstanding customer service during the changing of the rooms. Kudos to her!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Charles E
"State Fair"
Hotel close to train. Breakfast was good and office staff professional.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"great for a business stay"
It was fairly clean and comfortable, do recommend, I say fairly because its a hotel so it can only be so clean, but very good! I recommend.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"More than 2 stars!"
Wonderful experience,very clean and quiet. Great price as well. The staff was very helpful and professional. I will definitely stay again when I'm in dallas!
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Ebony
"Unprofessional"
Hotel was great. Desk attendants were wonderful. Housekeeping ignored do not disturb sign 4 times banging on door starting at 8 am through 11 am checkout isn't until 12.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Kira
"Review"
Great experience. We would stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone going to dallas
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
mandi
Staff was very hospitable and was ready to answer questions. The breakfast was delicious!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel for Dallas area"
The Fairfield was a nice hotel to stay out at a recent conference I attended. Especially since the folks right accross the street paid about TWICE the rate I paid! The only disappointment is that when I made the reservation, it stated a "two room suite".....and it was not. Perhaps the bathroom counts as one room!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Deb
"Close to the hotel where I assisted to an event"
I like the hotel, very small reception, but the girls are very courteous, it was a good experience, I like the hotel.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Awesome place to stay!!!"
Everything was absolutely wonderful....from cleanliness to service to great breakfast!!!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Leticia
"Concert trip"
Stayed 2 nights w friends, arrived late first night but check-in was smooth. Went to the Linkin Park concert at the Gexa, bout a $24 cab ride down there, the drive isn't far from the hotel but it's a madhouse gettin outta the Gexa. Pretty easy to get to and there's a Denny's around the corner and Medieval Times. I've stayed in this area several times, just the girls and didn't have any issues.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Nicole
"Easy access to all major highways"
Great stay!
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
S3 Smooth & Sassy Steppers
"Fairfield Inn Market Centet"
We really enjoyed our stay recently. The decor is fun, great bed, friendly and helpful staff. The only restaurant close by is Denny's - not bad. We will stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Sally G
"Nice place to stay."
I thought the place was easy to find and easy to get checked into. The only issue we had with the stay is we wanted two double beds but had to settle for a king and and couch because nothing else was available. But it was clean, quiet and close to a Denny's so it was pretty nice.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Close to my points of interest"
The staff was pleasant, the hotel was clean, and will use this hotel again. Very good experience.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Nina
All Good!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Pretty Good"
Pros: Location near downtown, clean, nice decor, friendly staff, very soft beds (almost too soft! but that's a matter of opinion), great value, felt safe, comfortable lobby area Cons: could hear noise through wall (would have been a problem, but the people next door seemed to go to bed when we did), beds were extremely soft (could be a con depending on preference), breakfast was cold, breakfast area was very messy, refrigerator in the market area was broken, so the only way to buy a drink was for the front desk attendant to go to the storage room and get one of very few choices, no snack or drink vending except in lobby
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Ashley
Nice hotel, really nice staff, our rooms air conditioner was leaking but that's no one's fault. We preferred the pool in the courtyard.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
marcela
"Convenient, clean, will stay again"
We only stayed one night on our way through, but we were satisfied with the hotel. We do wish there had been extra pillows in room because they were not the best quality and had to double up. The area seems okay and it is near a local attraction, we felt safe enough to stay again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Dani S
"It way ok for a 1 night stay"
The Medieval Restaurant is right behind it ....but the rest of the area sucks!! THe hotel is great the is just nothing close to it!! YOu get what ya pay for! Free parking and indoor and outdoor pool!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014