All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2110 Market Center BlvdDallasTX75207United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Good internet service
    Quite clean
    Room is all right
"Convenince and comfort - works for me"
I had a great time - went to see indie wrestling shows during WrestleMania weekend. The city was filled with wrestling fans. The hotel is right next to Denny's, so that was convenient. Overall the hotel was just a short distance to every place that I needed to get, including the airport.
4 night trip Mar 31, 2016
"Disgruntled Ron Dolan"
I was disappointed with checkout. I was not given a receipt for my stay, but was told both the receipt and refund for billed but unused miscellaneous charges ($20 per day) would be sent by Expedia since I didn't book the room through the hotel. I have received neither and this is the second request. I'm Not Happy!!
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2016
Ron
"Definitely Would Recommend!"
We were traveling in our motor home and came into town for a convention. The hotel manager/staff were amazing. They had us call ahead 30 minutes before arrival and had a spot waiting for us to park our 40 ft motor home. Everyone was gracious and accommodating. We had a team of @ 50 people there. They allowed us to use the breakfast area for gatherings. Breakfast was good. Consisted of waffles, eggs, sausage, danishes, toast, yogurt and coffee bar. Hotel is very clean and again, Staff was amazing. Thank you for a Great Visit!
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
Connie
"Elevate Dallas"
The motel was within walking distance to our convention.
5 night business trip Mar 15, 2016
Noreen
"Would definitely stay here again."
Attended a convention over at the Anatole and this hotel was fabulous! The beds are comfortable and the rooms really clean. My only complaints would be the water pressure was not to great and the walls are super thin. Paul was fantastic!
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
Pleasantly surprised with motel. Breakfast was great with staff keeping it stocked and hot.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Keila
"Nice visit"
The room was clean upon arrival, and the beds were made daily, and towels replaced. The breakfast was good and the hotel is fairly close to downtown and other places we went. I would go here again. Monticello the clerk checked us out,she didn't take long,and was very friendly.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2016
Delores
"Service was disappointing"
We asked for a 5am wake up call so we could catch our early flight home and we also requested a taxi for 5:15am. We received a confirmation call for the taxi the night before at around 8:30pm so we thought we were golden. However, the next morning we received no wake up call (luckily we woke up to the alarms on our cell phones) and there was no taxi waiting downstairs and we had to ask the front desk to call one for us.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
Walls were thin, could hear doors slamming and people laughing. Freeway noise was loud as well as people outside kept us up at night. A/C had to be turned way down in order to keep air moving in room as it was too hot to just use fan only.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"Dallas concert"
nothing special, the room was small but clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2016
It was a good stay. Comfy bed and clean room, except a tiny bug was in the bed. Only saw one, but still.... Parking was terrible, but staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Not Provided
"Fairfield Feb 5-7"
Nice room with a great breakfast and pleasant staff.
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2016
"loved it"
This was an extremely convenient hotel for our stay. The beds were so comfortable and soft.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
"Nice hotel with a slight design flaw in the rooms."
When we checked in we were told that we had cancelled our room back in Nov. No, we hadn't. The clerk didn't seem to know how to handle it, so she called the Manager over & he told her to reinstate our reservation. It was done quickly & efficiently. The room was clean & well-appointed. The only thing we didn't like it that the vanity is outside the bathroom. So, when I got up to get ready before my husband, the sounds of me washing my face, brushing my teeth, etc, woke him up. That's really a bad design. That will be a factor in whether or not we stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"Weekend stay"
Rooms were clean, no complaints, you need to ask for a microwave if you need one but they were more than accommodating. The staff was very friendly. the only complaint is that the mattresses were very soft.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
jan
Very nice
3 night trip Jan 14, 2016
Terri
"Unpleasant stay"
Horrible smell of mildew in room.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
"Convenient and nice"
My husband and I stayed there after attending Medieval Times next door, so we could just walk over. The stay was just fine and no problems. The only thing I disliked was that there was no fan for the bathroom and that the bottled water that was in the room would have costed me $2.50 each if we had used it. Had other hotels leave it in the rooms as complementary, but oh well. Over all a good experience and I would probably stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Nicole
"Birthday & concert weekend"
The only thing that would of made it better would of be a microwave in the room, but they had one in the lobby.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"In town for the hockey game"
Chose hotel because of proximity to American Airlines Center and this was the best deal of available hotels. Parking is free. There is a Denny's next door. The hotel is easy to find as you exit the highway. It is an easy 1 mile walk to the AA Center for the hockey game. Front desk staff very accommodating in providing directions. Rooms are spacious. Fridge in room and M/W in lobby. Business Center. Indoor pool. No fitness center on site but guests are welcome to use the facility next door in the Sheraton. It is not much: 2 treadmills, a stepper and some dumbbells (missing the 15 and 20 lbers though). Breakfast is above average: coffee, tea, eggs, pork sausage, waffles, hot and cold cereal, bagels, muffins, fruit, and yogurt. Would definitely consider staying here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Alexander
It was a comfortable one night stay. Front staff was ok. The pool was a bit small & in need of a facelift. Breakfast was a big plus, although the space is tight.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Claudia
We had a great stay at this Fairfield Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful. One mile away from American Airline Center. They also serve a great breakfast free. Had a great stay and will stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
I went to get coffee very early and there was this guy just hanging around scared me a little but then he got on the computer about 6 people wanted to get on computer but he just sat there we went to doctor was gone till 10:00 am and when we come back he is still sitting there made us very uncomfortable don't know if he was from streets or if he was the spouse of maids I don't know but he was very rude with the computer
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
jayne
"5 Stars for the Staff and Super Clean room - *****"
Great staff, nice, new looking and feeling Fairfield Inn. Nice, clean room, smelled fresh. The staff was very friendly with a welcoming attitude and a willingness to serve our needs. The reason I chose this place to stay is because it was the closest hotel to our venue that was name brand and had a real parking lot to park in. It's near downtown and most hotels in that area have weak valet parking. I would stay here again no problem and recommend it for anyone seeing a show at the Southside Ballroom.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Earl
"Hotel Staff"
We were from out of town and Dallas isn't the easiest city to get around in. (That area especially). They provided us a map plus went on the internet and printed the directions. They went out of their way to accommodate us.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
Martha
"Stay for the comfy beds if nothing else!"
The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was a little bland, but couldn't really complain. Traditional waffles, eggs sausage. The staff was friendly, except the receptionist that checked us in, she seemed a little rude and only to us. The neighborhood seemed ok, a block away there were bars and gentlemen's clubS, but it seemed it "stayed" on "that side of the block". I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"Great Hotel for a Great Price"
Great hotel for a great price. The staff was very friendly and answered all questions. They have the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on and a nice breakfast buffet. Will definitely stay here again on the next trip to Dallas.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Good Stay"
breakfast was good 2 out of our 3 nights. our room was not huge but very comfortable for our length of stay. our fire detector had a plastic bag over it !? enjoyed our stay. hotel in a very convenient location for traveling around Dallas.
3 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"Overall good for the price"
Initially checked into a 1st floor room. Was informed that breakfast would be until 10AM. Immediately has noise coming from person walking one floor above. Requested a room move to top floor which was accommodated by a handicapped room which was all that was available which I was fine with. For the handicapped traveler the room was spacious. Lots of grab bars, widened bathroom door. The room I stayed in had foot sized stool. Regular shower head no hand held unit. Be aware breakfast hours on the weekend are different than week day. Upon check-in which was a Sunday. Was given breakfast hours of weekend when should have been weekday hours so had no breakfast due to the error on the part of check in desk clerk. Had major difficulty in connecting to the wireless internet in my room. Contacted wind stream per instruction on table tent in room. They attempted to correct without success. I was only able to connect to the lobby router which meant intermittent signal.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
We had an awesome stay. The staff was great and it was in a great location to get to all the things we wanted to do.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
PATRICK
"Dirty Clothes"
I gave my dry cleaning to the front desk and they told me it would be ready next morning. I did not pick it up till 2 days later and needed it for next morning for show opening at the Hilton Anatole. When I got call it was ready I picked up 2 days later and the clothes was given to me in the same bag the same exact way never touched. Basically they gave me my dirty laundry back and told me it was ready. That left a bad taste in my mouth especially since it was too late to get it cleaned.
6 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Pretty good"
have no complaints, but being there for 4 days on business, it would have great had they changed up the eggs and sausage to something different. Bacon, or hash browns or another style of eggs would have gotten less routine. People were super nice
4 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
don
Pretty good overall, had some problems with the TV in our room, and wish breakfast had more options, but overall had a very nice stay.
Monica
"State Fair Classic Getaway"
I enjoyed my stay. The staff was very polite and helpful.
"Good stay."
Was enjoyable thank you
freddie
Great hotel, clean, updated, comfy beds, staff was very friendly and helpful. Amazing Breakfast!!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Jeffery
"Great Place to stay in Dallas!"
I stayed here for the labor day weekend to see a concert and explore the city. Parking was free in this area so I could not resist the deal. Denny's is 24/7 and next door so it was very easy to eat at night after being tired from exploring all day. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was high quality and delicious. It should be extended to 10am everyday though. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Free cookies and ice cold bottled water in the lobby was amazing after a long day. FYI the bottled water in the rooms are not free and are $2.50. You can hear peoples footsteps above you if they are stepping heavy. Overall I enjoyed my stay here and would come here again if I'm in Dallas.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Needed to be close to scottish rite hospital and this was perfect,good price compared to others in area but was still nice and comfortable for us.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
We went to concert at Gexa. Hotel was only 5-10 minute drive from the event. Very good location, just outside of downtown Dallas. Would stay again. Breakfast was good, lots of choices.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Our only problem was with the elevator. After the front desk switched us to a first floor room, we had no problem.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Overbooked"
Not a good experience. I showed up at 11:30 pm Saturday evening after a long day at a conference and I was told that my room was not available. I had booked it on expedia the day before. They told me that they had overbooked and I would need to go to the Sheraton next door. On a positive note, they did get me the same rate at the Sheraton and I did get a bigger room at Sheraton.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
mark
"Close to my Conference, great breakfast"
Had a good time nice people ,great breakfast, does need a new bed in the room I stayed.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Gena
"Good Stay"
This hotel was clean and the service was very good.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Sheri
"one night"
Friendly and helpful front desk, Rodeo Goat restaurant is a short walk(burgers). Breakfast @ hotel was good.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Garry
"Convenient Location"
The hotel was conveniently to uptown/downtown which made my Uber ride very cheap and is in a decent part of town.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"my stay at Fairfield inn and suites"
We had a good stay the staff was very nice and helpful
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Just okay"
The description makes the hotel seem nicer than it really is, and they no longer have a hot tub. The second night our air conditioning goes out and it got hot. But we were leaving in the morning so we didn't complain. The hotel breakfast has a goI od selection and the attendant was nice. Also, the bed was comfortable and the water in the shower stayed warm, both a plus. Overall, it was average.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great place to stay, with a few flaws."
We stayed at this hotel because it was right next to Medieval Times. When we checked in, the person at the reception desk was VERY apologetic about the wait (there was quite a line when we got there), but checked us in very quickly. The room was great, except a strong smell of bleach in the bathroom, which luckily went away after just a few hours. The bed was quite comfortable, but a little too soft for my back. Really, the only complaints I have are these: 1. Indoor pool not heated. I have NEVER experienced a non-heated indoor pool before. And the smell of chlorine in the pool room was extremely strong. 2. Heating and A/C are quite tricky, because they work a little TOO well. We had difficulty finding a comfortable temperature. 3. No guide channel on the TV, as every other hotel I've been in has had. 4. A $5.41 charge on our card for.....???? We have no idea, unless the coffee isn't complimentary (which I took one sip of and dumped down the sink. Hotel coffee is DISGUSTING. Been that way in every hotel I've stayed in.). 5. Elevator is SLOW. No biggie. We took the stairs most of the time anyway. All in all, it was a WONDERFUL stay. I just wish they accepted pets, because we don't like leaving our dog with anyone while we're gone. Sadly, because of that one fact, we probably won't be staying again. We could easily overlook any of the other things I listed, but from now on, we need a pet-friendly hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"party"
Good stay
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"cold pool"
Indoor pool is not heated. Took 2 calls to maintenance for plumbing issue. Overall nothing special.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015