All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2110 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Great value, friendly staff"
Couldn't get a room at the hotel where some fellow travelers stayed, this was next door. Their hotel was more expensive, but I think I got a better bargain overall. Nice breakfast, rooms were clean, staff very helpful and friendly. Only complaint, but it was beyond hotel's control, was satellite TV system was knocked out by a storm.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Decent hotel"
Decent hotel, but not the best location. Kind of ghetto and nothing nearby except Denny's. Room/hotel was clean and the front desk staff were friendly. Breakfast was also good and free. Gym is in the Marriott next door, which seems to be a lot nicer.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Comfy and convenient"
First time stay in Dallas with family and this place was clean, easy access, great service and staff. A breakfast included top notch! We got locked out on the pool patio without key but oh well. Absolutely will stay again at Fairfield.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Bradley
The hotel was poorly designed because it has only one elevator and it is not kept clean.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Solid. Will stay here again."
The reviews/pictures are right, this hotel is nice. It's not the Ritz, but if you're looking for a clean room with a nice hot breakfast in a good location then this is for you. Friendly staff too. I'll be back.
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great Value"
Nice Hotel and convenient location. The free breakfast was lacking. We went to take advantage of the breakfast they were out of food and the serving area was filthy with food all over the floor and serving area.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Really nice property. Great room, great service. Only complaint: it was a little noisy in the morning.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Mini vacay"
Great room. And you can use the outdoor or indoor pool so that was a plus. I would stay again
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Close to everything we wanted to visit."
We enjoyed it. Very comfortable, clean and close to the Dallas Aquarium, zoo, ballpark, stadium, and many food spots. Poll was well maintained and a nice place to stay overall.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Martha Soap
"Awesome service"
Stayed one night. Staff very friendly & breakfast satisying
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Carlos
"Ok for over night but was a little moldy"
Great service room smelled muggy and looked like they tried to cover mold on the ceiling:/
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Tiffany
"Good Stay"
I frequently stay here when in Dallas because it is convenient. Staff is friendly. Rooms clean. Free breakfast if you are in a hurry, which I always am. No problems on any of my stays.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Joe M Baker
Close to downtown, reaaly nice accomodations, good breakfast
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Annie
The hotel was a great find! Def will recommend to others! Breakfast was yummy and the attendant was on top of everything!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Clean hotel, but no free breakfast as promised"
I stayed at this hotel because it had free breakfast, free parking and free wi-fi and it was affordable. I was greeting pleasantly upon arrival. I checked in and was told that since I used expedia they would have to charge me more upfront. This made no sense to me as I was paying the same price as a reg. customer according to them. Anyway, I got to my room and it smelled like someone had smoked in it. It stank. Everything looked clean however, so I just sprayed some air freshener and that took the smell away. The problem started when I went to get free breakfast (pretty early). And that was NO Food. The excuse I gift was that he was serving it as a dozen or so people waited. I waited around for a few min. and I was on a tight schedule, so I had to go next door to Denny's to get some breakfast. Not too happy considering this was one of the reasons I had chose this location. When I returned at the end of the day the next day, the room was nicely cleaned and organized. Great housekeeping services. Needed a toothbrush and toothpaste because I forgot mine so they gave me a free one at the front desk. Loved that they had Paul Mitchell shampoos, conditioners and lotions free in the rooms. Coffee maker in the room however, in the room tasted bad, they only gave you one, but 2 cups and not enough creamer and sugar packets. If you don't want the free breakfast, then go for this hotel, but if it's the free breakfast you what don't waste your time.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Hotel close to downtown Dallas"
Pretty nice facility, and the desk personnel were pleasant and efficient. The room we were in smelled musty the entire time we were there - pretty unpleasant!! The a/c worked well, but the room just seemed damp and smelled.
J
"Felt like home"
The hotel and staff satisfied all of our needs. Our stay felt like home
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
romanczuk
"nice breakfast"
The breakfast was satisfactory ... fruits, meat, eggs, juice ..better than usual continental breakfast. The room was clean and quiet.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Near arts district.."
Decent breakfast n breakfast hours. One annoying panhandler outside. Some idiot above us was noisy, but staff quieted them quickly. Bed comfy but room smelled rather dank.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Visiting Dallas with my kids"
The hotel was decent for the price. I would stay there again. Hotel staff was very nice. The only thing I didn't care for was being able to hear people on the floor above us walking all night long. Also, there are no food places around either. We had a hard time finding places to eat.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Very relaxing"
Good breakfast bar, room great front desk great nice indoor pool with access to outdoor pool, access too longe area outside with fire ring
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
bill
Awesome
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Manuel
"Mini Vacation"
My brother and I stayed here for the Vans Warped Tour, and we absolutely loved it!! The front desk people were very nice, patient, and informative. I would recommend it to anybody and I would definitely stay again. Since I work at a hotel myself, I knew what to expect and they went above and beyond my expectations!!
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
This was a last minute stop to our trip and this was a very nice place to stay. I enjoyed it.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Parking"
There was no parking space at all. I understand there is events going and stuff but we should been told about the event. But overall the stay was excellent. Not trying to bash the staff and management. They did an awesome job with the hotel and it was very clean and detailed so applauses to your staff and management.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
oscar
"great for family"
Pool a little small but nice. Breakfast good, but wish they served coffee all day because coffee pot small in room.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
CMS
"close to downtown, quiet, convenient to I35E."
Nice place, bed was a bit soft but comfortable, fabulous bath towels, small changing area. Good value.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Small room, Sheetrock starting to come loose"
Bed was very uncomfortable, small room. The ceiling needed repair. Tiny bathroom had no exhaust fan
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
ray
"Close to West End and Galleria"
Stayed with my daughter. Hotel was close to the attractions we were seeking. Also the hotel staff provided valuable maps and information to our destinations. Staff was knowledgeable of area.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Yvette
"Lovely neighborhood, awesome bed!"
The bed was SO comfortable; I pretty much sat on it and didn't leave until checkout! The rooms are pretty new and very nice and VERY clean. Hotel is located in a nice area and one exit away are lots of restaurants and other conveniences. I would definitely stay here again. The only bad thing I noted was when walking on the 2nd floor I could hear others walking above, so you may want to request a room on the top floor! My room was on the top floor so I didn't have any issues.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Just what we needed"
Everything was as expected, the attendants and staff were very respectful. Will stay here again.
4 night family trip May 15, 2014
We loved everything about this hotel. Reasonably priced, great breakfast and great indoor pool. Customer service was excellent as well!
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
happy mama
"Very accessible to UT Southwestern for MD visit."
Very nice, clean, and felt safe. Staff were pleasant and accommodating.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Diamond in the rough"
I liked the hotel room. The bed was so comfortable, everything was clean, hot water and good water pressure from shower, close to concert location. What I did not like was the surrounding area. VERY sketchy! The Dennys next door was the dirtiest Dennys I've ever seen, people walking around all night, run down motel next door. Next time I will spend more money for better surroundings.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
DC
"The Right Spot"
Entering and existing the parking was no hassle. The desk clerk was very courteous and polite. The room was very clean and roomy. I would definitely stay there again on my next visit and refer this location to others.
1 night family trip May 16, 2014
Elsa
"Great area with great staff"
The hotel is very near lots of the different activities in the area, some are within walking distance! The staff was always very friendly and helpful!
3 night family trip May 15, 2014
At night, the hotel was extremely noisy. It was difficult to get some sleep with children running arounbetween 1am and 5am.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical/Market Center
Thank you for your recent Hotels.com review. We appreciate the time you spent leaving us some feedback about your most recent stay. I apologize for the noise in the evening you experienced. I assure you this is not typical of our property. I will certainly address this personally with our Assistant General Manager to ensure that our staff knows how to properly address guest concerns in regards to noise. Thank you again for leaving us some feedback about your stay and we hope to have the oppotunity to host you again in the future.
3 night business trip May 15, 2014
"Exactly what we needed!!!"
The hotel was great. About 10 min from the Dallas Convention Center, where we were attending the Dallas Comic Con, the hotel was very clean and modern. The location is easy to get to; though I would recommend examining the map area if you are using Google maps or GPS because there are far easier ways to get to the hotel than the directions GPS gave us :) The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was well balanced and included things like oatmeal and eggs, not just the usual donuts and make-your-own waffles. My only "complaint", if you will, was that, for me, the beds were too soft; however, this is truly one of those areas that is impossible for hotels to make exactly perfect for each person because each and every person is different. I completely recommend this hotel to others and will stay there again if I need to be in the area.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
BlairMarie
"Nice hotel for the price!"
My husband and I were in Dallas for a convention and stayed two nights. The hotel staff were all very nice and friendly and our room was nice, the bed and pillows were great! . They have a very small outdoor patio that faces the side wall of another hotel so it's not really relaxing to sit out there. The indoor pool is small but we weren't planning to swim on this trip. Overall we were very satisfied and would stay there again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Holly
"Awesome!"
Nutritional meal for breakfast,great when you have kids! GREAT staff!
Other trip May 12, 2014
lorise
It was a great stay and the front desk personnel were fabulous!
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Thom
"Hotel fairly close to downtown Dallas"
Stayed in this hotel for a concert in Dallas and it was awesome! Breakfast was free and actually good and the location was pretty nice! Didn't have any problems with anything. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 5, 2014
M
Great location and great for a small family.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Rebecca
"good hotel at a good price - easy commute"
Highly recommend for moderately priced, good quality hotel that is within 5-10 minutes of downtown and uptown locations - easy to drive from and about a $10 cab ride (each way) at night. Better than expected free breakfast.
4 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Room was very nice. Love the way the bathroom is arranged in respect to the rest of the room. Most comfy mattress I have slept on in YEARS. Breakfast area was chaos. Traffic does not flow well. We gave up and went to Dennys next door. Front desk very helpful providing directions to the area attractions we asked about.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
The Hotel was great and friendly staff our only dissapointment was that we were put inca room with no tub. Overall good stay.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical/Market Center
Thank you for your recent Hotels.com review. We appreciate the time you spent to rate our hotel and give us some feedback about your stay. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you in the future.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
amie
"Plesantly surprised!"
I recently spent a weekend Dallas and had the pleasure of staying here. The hotel had plenty of parking. Check in was quick and painless. The room was very clean and quite pretty. Bed was just right and I wasn't even afraid to use the pillows! The bathroom was super clean and there were even little name brand shampoo and conditioner bottles. Breakfast was great for being free. I really can't think of one negative thing about this hotel. We'll definitely be staying here again!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Jamie
Everything was great would stay again anytime!!!!
3 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Isaac
"Mini Spring Break Getaway"
The price was amazing! Staff was very friendly and helpful. My hubby is retired military and when he showed his ID at check-in, he was upgraded from a two-bed room to a king suite w a sofa bed for the kids. The room was great. Clean, spacious, lots of amenities. The only downside would be the indoor pool and breakfast. The pool was clean, just not very warm. But we went in March. If it was a summer visit, I'm sure it would've been great. My kids still loved it. The breakfast was more than sufficient; however, my hubby said the space was small and was very crowded. Which really isn't a bad thing against the hotel, just thought I'd mention. My husband waited until about 9:30 when the crowd had thinned, and brought food back to the room. We had waffles, eggs, sausage, English muffins, blueberry muffins, fruit, coffee, and milk. There's a Denny's right next door. It's a bit older, but the staff was friendly and the food was good. We were visiting Medieval Times, and it's directly behind the hotel! We also visited the Rainforest Café at Grapevine Mills, and it was less than 20 mins away. Overall, a very nice stay. We would def recommend.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
Mandi
"Great affordable stay!"
I traveled to Dallas for a conference that was being held at the Hilton Anatole. I was not going to pay $269 a night to stay at the Hilton. So I decided to stay across the street at The Fairfield by Marriot. It was a great choice at $89 a night with free breakfast! The rooms were nice and clean and spacious, the breakfast was great, staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel also has nice amenities like shuttle service and an indoor pool. It also has a fitness center but it is located in the connecting hotel which is the courtyard Marriot. So its quite a walk and you have to get a entrance key card from couryard to use their fitness center so that's the only negative part. But all in all it's a great affordable place to stay!
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2014