All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
117 S Watson Rd, Arlington, TX, 76010, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good but not great."
Overall not bad. The room was quiet and the hotel is well maintained. Continental breakfast ended before 9:30, which seemed early to me. Good for a short stay.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2016
"Worth the stay"
Staff at hotel was awesome! Traveling alone can be tough and they made me feel very welcome. Great room, very clean. Not many tv options
4 night trip Jan 25, 2016
Rhonda
Very nice accommodation, clean, afforitable, will stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
"Clean but Breakfast is a BUST"
Hotel was friendly and clean. Breakfast is HORRIBLE...a total bust. Don't eat here or factor that into the cost.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2016
Anne
"Travelers"
Last minute stay before flying back home so didn't get to enjoy the hotel like we'd like to
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2016
Rebecca
Great clean hotel only draw back was the 50.00 deposit after I got there. It has been three days and it's not back on my card as of last night. I also ate down stairs and the catfish was really good. I will stay there again as long as I get my deposit back fairly soon
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
Chet
The stay was really nice. I feel you need a bigger bath towels. Breakfast was not up to par. Holiday Inn Express breakfast is much much better than this. Overall great stay.I appreciate your manager and front staff
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"Great Stay!"
This was our second stay and it was great like the last time
1 night trip Jan 18, 2016
"Birthday weekend"
I loved my stay at the hotel and plus it was connected to the Zuri lounge, where my friends had their birthday gathering at.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
Ashley
"Great value"
Some highway traffic, but a very nice place and friendly people
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
"Cotton Bowl"
there for the Cotton Bowl; it was close the stadium; the staff was extremely courteous and accomodating.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
lisa
Stayed here for the Cowboys game, and it was a very nice hotel, close to game! They even have shuttle service for 15 dollars per person
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"Perfect for Dallas Cowboys Games"
Great hotel for the price and the customer service is amazing! They also have a a shuttle to Dallas Cowboys games for $15 per person - which was SUPER convenient!
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Justin
They don't tell you when you book this hotel, that the whole place has been completely remodeled. There isn't central heat and air. The indoor pool is disgusting with mold. The shuttle was nice that took us to the Cowboys game but the wait to get back to the hotel was about 45 minutes. The rooms are remodeled nice you can just tell this isn't a brand new hotel which is what it looks like in pictures. Also, I booked a King room and during check in they gave me a double queen. After we arrived at the room we had to wait for someone to bring us keys to a new room. Bed was comfortable and size was nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Lauren
"Craptastic"
Was given a room that had not been clean(food booze and unmade beds) then given a room with bad plumbing bathroom has sign telling you to use towels at the pool for swimming but no towels there
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Matthew
"Cotton bowl game"
We booked this hotel last minute on our way to the cotton bowl, it's not within walking distance to anything but that's ok, Bc there is less traffic to deal with, and you are only a block or so from anything you could want. Shuttle service was great we will stay again for sure.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Great location for Jerry Dome."
Locale is industrialcommercial but great for 6Flag or Jerry Dome. Not a retreat type venue.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Smiles welcome you at the BLUE CYPRESS"
This was our first visit.It was a pleasant,welcome upon our entry.Clean and the elevator decor was nice,it smelled good as well,floors in the lobby were clean and shiny as well.Over al our stay was nice,comfortable,friendly and clean.We will come again the next time we are in Arlington Tx.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
minor
LoveD it
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Quick stay"
Nice Stay... No complaints
1 night trip Dec 20, 2015
Erica
"great hotel but nothing walkable"
pleasant
3 night trip Dec 17, 2015
Ronda
"Disappointing Dallas hotel stay"
Disappointing staff assistance. Our room keys didn't work initially, and after 2 additional trips to the front desk they still didn't work. They finally sent an engineer to change out the lock. The pool was down for the entire day on a Sunday because it was "so busy" the day prior. The shuttle to the Cowboys game was reasonably priced, but we had to wait for the return trip to the hotel for almost an hour in the cold, windy weather on a dark corner. The term "oversold" applies to the shuttle spaces. There was no hot breakfast on Monday even though there has been all weekend.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Always a good stay!"
I love everything about this hotel
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Veronica
"Lack of security"
We returned from a Cowboys game to see 2 girls leaving our room laughing. We talked to them, and they said they went into the wrong room. Our keys were deactivated, and they had access to our room. They gave us their keys, and went back to the lobby. I called downstairs, and was told us the girls had came down needing keys. The two gave our room number (a floor off), the desk asked if she was me, she said yes, and they gave them 2 new keys without showing id. I am blown away with the lack of security here. They "manager" said he was on his way up to talk to me, and never showed up. We have stayed her 3 times, and will never stay her again.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Letitia
"Great change very nice staff and clean"
Hotel has beautiful lobby, great front desk staff all shifts. My TV wasn't on right setting,the came right up and fixed the "input" . My Fridge was never cold. Room was ok compared to lobby, I was expecting something a little nice, but bed comfy, lots of pillows. I loved the chaise lounge in the room, better than sitting on a cheap sofa or office chair like so many other hotels offer. So big points for that! That was great surprise! Free breakfast was cold foods and waffle maker, fine, I am not a big breakfast eater, what do you expect for free? A few people were complaining, seems you always have someone complaining...all in all I would recommend and stay again!
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
Deborah
"A great stay!"
WOW, very nice hotel, customer service was great and I would stay again there!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Anita
"Hanging with my friends"
The staff was awesome
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Letitia
Room smelled like mildew but I always enjoy staying there. The staff is always professional.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2015
stephanie
"Impressive"
Very Nice. More than beneath the eye, Looking forward to going back.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2015
It was a great stay everything was on point
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
marion
The shower curtain was broken, so when you take a shower it gets all on the floor.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Emily
Very nice hotel only downside was near freight yard everything closed early for restaurants
1 night trip Dec 1, 2015
Arthur
Indoor pool had a smell,also their was a spider in the restroom
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
"Expected more for the price I paid."
I was there from California to see the PANTHERS vs Cowboys game. The staff is phenomenal, very friendly and very welcoming. The room and hotel had issues. My room at night I could hear this rumbling noise and as a result shaked the window ever minute (very annoying). The bed was not comfortable, by far the worst bed ever and pillows did not help. The bathroom door didn't close properly, I had to force it shut. Cable offers very little channels. The pool water was dirty. Gym, was great. Restaurant was a disappointment. Took staff 30 minutes just to drop off the menu! We ended up leaving the restaurant. I would not return to this hotel.
4 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Miguel
"Football Game Stay and Shuttle"
Room was good nothing great. Take shuttle to football game is a must.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
The a/c wasn't working in our room and changed rooms. The furniture needs to be upgraded, it's old and worn out
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
CAROLINA
"Mina was great! Gave us a lot of great info.."
We had an excellent stay. The hotel was wonderful, we really dug the décor. Mina at the front desk was so helpful and informative. We will be staying there again the next time we visit Arlington.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Marisa
the hotel was great
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
The room was clean. The sheets on the bed had stains, though you could tell they were clean but when you see blood stains and know they were from a woman's time of the month that's bad. I have Never seen this before and have been sleeping in hotels for years. Next yr I will stay else where. Also their breakfast was waffles or cereal. That's it.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
"Awesome hotel for the price"
The hotel is very clean and relaxing
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Ufuoma
Nice hotel, little bit too costly
1 night trip Nov 18, 2015
"Stay"
It was a nice and quiet place. Linens could have been a little more clean but for the most part it was nice.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Denisecia
"great"
I was in town for two days and can tell you this is a great place to stay. I have been in most of the hotels in this area as I come here 12 + times a year and sometimes even more.. Best place to stay
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
At the time I booked, it said the room was on sale from $300...Looking at the pictures, I imagined I was getting an amazing deal! But when I arrived, my room looking nothing at all like the pictures. It really is on par with a $80/night hotel (not the $300 or even $200 it now shows as being discounted from). Great advertising and marketing though, it got me in. 3.5 star? I don't think so. I will avoid in the future.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
"Home sweet home."
I found a new home.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
very convenient for the cowboys and ranger sporting events
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Dallas Game"
the bed was very comfortable, the TV did not work at all. not even one channel. the WiFi did not work either. the staff was VERY kind and courteous.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Hotel was clean and staff was helpful.Great distance from AT&T Stadium, offered shuttles to and from the Cowboys game, and let us check in early in order to make kickoff
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
"Pleasant"
My stay was very pleasant, the staff was very nice and professional
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
ANTHONY
"clean and safe"
Hotel is clean and comfortable. Awesome big parking lot. If you have a large truck or towing a trailer there is plenty of room. No too far from events.I would recomend stating on top floor and facing parking lot. There was a train close by, but did not hear on upper floor.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015