All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
117 S Watson Rd, Arlington, TX, 76010, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Blue Cypress is the BEST!"
5 Stars! The best. The hotel was recently renovated. The staff is friendly, rooms are beautifully appointed, super clean, quiet, & lots of free parking. The beds and beddings are heavenly - like sleeping on a cloud! The hotel has a pool and bar/night club. You will be happy that you booked this hotel. They have a small sundry shop in the lobby if you need gifts or forgot a toiletry item. We used this hotel when we were picking up our vehicle shipped from Germany to the US.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
will
The hotel is nice. The outside looks like it's kind of hidden. Never knew there was a hotel there. Love this room. I was there on business. The only thing I had a problem was internet service. I couldn't get any work done while in my room.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"** hotel"
Was told breakfast was between 6-11 and went down stairs at 9;30 to find it was completely closed. Room was extremely hot when we arrived. Front desk lady was very nice
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Excellent hotel in Arlington, TX"
This is the best hotel in Arlington. Close to UTA and Cowboys Stadium.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Perfect for the money!"
Great stay. Great Hotel!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Jacob
"Great choice!"
We loved the hotel! It was clean and comfortable! The breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Olga
Our stay was excellent! Staff was incredible and very nice! Definitely will stay here again!
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Christy
"State"
Arrived earlier than expected and still got to check in so I could get ready for my meeting. Very friendly front desk staff
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Very nice hotel. I would recommend to my friends.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good experience"
The stay was nice.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Should have listened to negative reviews!"
I read the reviews and figured most hotels get a few bad reviews. Well I should have listened to the bad ones. My husband and two boys stayed there for a basketball tournament. They all said it was dirty, nothing was opened and it was run down. They only stayed one night then stayed at a Holiday inn and said it was 100 times nicer.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Aaron
"Not the worst but not the best"
This hotel had nothing special. Room service was basically calling a restaurant and getting them to deliver to your room. There was no TV guide and no room information guide. There is a bar downstairs which turns into a club at night and the ghetto people who go to this club fill the hotel which makes you feel really unsafe.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Jeremy Mohler
"In town for the ACM Awards"
Close to AT&T Stadium. Friendly staff, nightclub offers live music. Nice pools. Would have liked to see vending and ice makers on every floor. Tight quarters for luggage carts. Shower wasn't the best, very few towels provided in the room. But, staff provided more very quickly.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Lesli
"Well Worth the Money"
Went there for 3 days for the ACM awards. As hectic as things were for everyone, this Hotel was amazing to us. Had shuttle service that you can call anytime, plus very nice people and a fun bar.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Andrzej
"blue Cypress was amazing!"
I stayed at the Blue Cypress for 5 days & I just have to say that the hotel was awesome! The staff was excellent. The hotel was very clean. They went out of their way to meet our needs and gave us extremely good service.they had a taxi service guy as well & he was just as nice. I have never been to a hotel before where the entire staff was just Down to earth. By far my best experience at a hotel. Even the night club in the hotel was nice, and good food. The hotel was about 5 minutes from downtown arlington, which was very convenient for us. If I ever go back to Dallas or arlington, I will be making sure I stay at the Blue cypress again.
4 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Alicia
"ACM'S"
Stay here for the acm's. Very nice clean place. Very nice staff. Offer us free shuttle service to the stadium. That's a plus for us! We would stay here again!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Lou
"Most amazing and attentive staff."
Updated hotel done nicely. Bathrooms are just a tad cramped but the rooms are nice and clean. Will stay here again next time I'm passing through.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Comfortable, love the amenities
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Kimberly
Nice hotel, only minor issue was no ice machine on every floor
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Stay away"
Hotel was definitely overpriced. Ice machine only on the 5th floor and it didn't work. Breakfast was prety sorry, I took one look and gave up. The Bar in the hotel wouldn't let me charge my tab to the room.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Philip
"Great stay at the Blue Cypress Hotel"
Great room - Great Staff - Everyone should stay here
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Needing maintenance."
Everything was good except for the restroom in my room. There was hair in the tub, tub drained slow, the shower curtain was coming loose and wouldn't close all the way and the toilet seat was loose. But by and large the stay was pleasant.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
We had picked this hotel after reading positive reviews. Also for the indoor pool which was enjoyed by our TX based grandkids who we had come down to visit.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Jo
"Good price, good accommodations"
Enjoyed our stay very much. Nice clean room with a very comfortable bed. Would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Andy
"Great price, great service"
I will stay here again on my next trip to Arlington. The staff was great and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, just as if I were sleeping at home.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2015
Joshua
It was nice. The view was great. Had a wonderful room. First time staying at Blue Cypress Hotel and it was amazing. Great environment and staff.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Junior
"Great place"
Clean and modern looking with great beds and good A/C. I liked the option to extend your stay until 3 pm for a nominal fee. Very friendly staff too! Would stay again
C
Nice facility - gret pool and restaurant good location - great value
Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good. Elevator was broken, but otherwise all facilities were in good shape
Danielle
The bed was great. Awoke well rest. Breakfast was ridiculous. How can waffles taste sour?? Microwavable breakfast burrito is for college kids after a hard night.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Reggie
"uh....no."
We had an average stay here. The photos of this hotel were deceiving and the amenities were very sub par. The lobby looked newly remodled but downstairs looked gutted and workout "room" was a corner where a few machines were. The pool indoor pool was cloudy and so full of chlorine we couldn't stay in it long. Outside pool was prettier but too cold to swim at the time. The other guests were loud and the hallways smelled like cigarette smoke which they tried to cover up with deodorizer. The free breakfast was nothing to get up for either. Microwave breakfast burritos-classy! If your going to Six Flags, great location, otherwise, a dumpy area. Overall, it was a fairly comfortable stay but was not impressed and probably would not go back.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Love it"
Very enjoyable.
5 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Kimberly
"Blue Cypress"
The first night , there was trash in the bed.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"General information"
Nice hotel for a weekend getaway. The hotel was clean & the service was good. The restaurant at the hotel had good food.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Ebbony
"Stay was ok"
When we arrived at our room there were nasty drawings on the ceiling. The staff was apologetic. They stated it would be taken care of. When we returned from dinner they had painted over it. The smell was not pleasant. Overall it was a decent stay. The staff was friendly but sometime not available. Called front desk from my room 3 times for extra pillows with no answer.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Jimmy
"location"
Not near anything and difficult to get in and out. Hotel looks good but has odd smell and the breakfast was mediocre at best. The staff was pleasant.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jian
"Ok but..."
The hotel was nice but the night club in it got a bit rowdy and there were some other guest throwing a party in one of the rooms that made noise all night long. Was great that is was close to Six Flags and offered a free shuttle to/from.
"Hair"
Housekeeping needs to make sure their hair isn't left on bathroom floor and towels when they fold them. Dust ruffle on bed was filthy. Although you could not see this until the curtains were opened.
4 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Tisha
Had a great stay! Staff was very friendly. The remodeling looks great but wasn't quite finished in the pool area. Our room was clean and comfortable. They even provided linens for the sofa bed upon request even though they normally don't.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Victoria
"Nice stay close to Six Flags,"
Stayed here on a trip to Six Flags. The hotel has nice common areas, a nice little store area, indoor and out door pools. The outdoor area is nice and overlooked buy the ZURI club and restaurant a happening place . Hotel has free wifi and continental breakfast with stay. The hotel is within 2 miles of Six Flags. The stairs are a faster way than the elevator if this place is busy. They they are right around the corner from the elevator
Dennis
"Not what I thought it was going to be"
So we got to the hotel and was given a room that had not been cleaned and was trashed. Then we were given an ok room that smelled stale. Everything in the hotel looked like it was under construction. The breakfast was a joke that included cereal and frozen crappy burritos. Would not go back again if they paid me.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
james
"Can't wait to go back!"
Great hotel! The staff was very helpful and nice. The hotel was very clean and near the AT&T Stadium and Six Flags.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
NaKeesha
"Nice Overall"
It was a nice hotel. One elevator was out, which became an inconvenience as the hotel was crowded for the weekend. We ended up using the stairs. The rooms were a nice size, especially with the kids. I liked the option of bunk beds for them.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Bad hotel"
To loud didn't like the smell !!! Toilet was messed up
"Disappointing hotel"
The room was a lot smaller that expected. The nozzle on the faucet in the bathroom flew off. The wall paper was coming down. Only on elevator was working and the hotel was booked to capacity. I was very unsatisfied with the hotel. In the middle of the night the guest in the hall were extremely loud waking us up at 4am. The refrigerator in the room was not on when we got there and it took a while to cool off.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Toya
"Spring Break and proximity to 6 Flags"
That can be a good thing; but, not what I was looking for. I have no issue with the hotel itself or the staff except that the breakfast provided was disappointing and no one was cleaning the tables or food area during the free breakfast timeframe that I observed. Next time I will try another location.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Maggie
"Unimpressed"
The hotel smelled awful and the beds were stiff. I won't be returning.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Ronald
"nice hotel bad Internet"
the rooms are very up to date in modern the bed was comfortable but the free internet not worth it I couldn't connect the whole time I was there I rather pay for it then get it for free least I know I will get connected
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Angela
"Good but uncomfortable beds"
the bed was very uncomfortable. But the breakfast was awesome & staff were friends and professional. Clean & convenient & very pet friendly.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015