All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
"Great experience"
Great place to stay for a Cowboys game. Just an inexpensive uber ride to the game.
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Boring location, decent staff, weird smells"
When we arrived the hotel had no electricity. I understand because there was a storm. However, the club inside the hotel was unaffected, which was annoying. We had to wait until 12:30am to gain access to our room because keycards and AC were not working. This is Texas, so AC is a MUST. The staff were doing all they can, but it was a totally annoying situation. Also, the hotel public areas had a super weird smell. Also, our room had a lizard in it, that was there for both nights. Being from the north, I found that super weird.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Andrea
"Blue Cypress"
Our stay was wonderful. It's really a beautiful hotel for a fairly decent price. It's literally five minutes away from six flags and the mall. It has plenty of places to eat and things to do in this area. I would definitely recommend staying here and I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Andrea
Very Nice Stay. Ambiance is beautiful. Laundry facility was a nice add on
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Definitely Recommend"
This hotel was a great find for a quick trip to Arlington for a concert at AT&T Stadium. They had a shuttle running to the stadium for $15 a person (roundtrip), which was AWESOME. I understand they do that for games too. The hotel is in front of a train track, but we were on that side of the building and never heard the trains. My friends were on the front side of the building on a Saturday night, and the music from the restaurant/bar was crazy loud for them. Not sure if that happens every night or just weekends. The hotel was clean, the people were very nice, and the included breakfast was yummy (scrambled eggs, bacon, cereals, sweets, make your own waffles, etc.) Definitely recommend it, particularly for a quick stay. Recommend getting off one exit early because the exit off the freeway is very close to the entrance into the hotel and therefore a bit tricky.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Rhonda
"2 week stay"
Great place! The staff here were so nice I hated to leave. EVERYONE was so friendly. Room was very clean and quite and thats even being a Dallas Cowboys weekend with the hotel was sold out. I look forward to staying here again.
3 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Dan M
"Great location, very clean hotel."
Very nice hotel. Stayed here to be close to the stadium. Quick check in and check out. Free breakfast. Nice spacious rooms. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Libby
"Close and convenient for ATT Stadium"
Staff was nice. Lobby was clean and updated. The rooms unfortunately were very disappointing. Also, due to the fact there is a lounge at the hotel, we could hear very loud music playing outside until 2am!!! Wouldn't stay here again!!!
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Old, runned down, over priced"
Texas/OU weekend, price was doubled.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Service did not clean room
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Guy
My stay was pretty awesome it was 12 of us & we enjoyed ourselves. What we didnt enjoy is paying a hundred & something a night & still having to pay for the shuttle. Hotel fee was fine(understandable), but shuttle fee was ridiculous $12 per person, come on!!! Also, I had to get new sheets for my bed when I arrived (not good). The hotel having a HOT bar/lounge was definitely a plus!!!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Great staff, OK experience"
My first impression of the Blue Cyprus Hotel was that it was a very nice, modern building with friendly, accommodating staff. They were up-front about the continental breakfast and the shuttle that costs $15/person. They moved our room to a more convenient location upon our arrival, even though we hadn't requested to switch. Pros: Aside from the above, the room and bathroom looked nice, although small. The breakfast was fine-- powdered eggs and bacon weren't great, but there was cereal, bagels/pastries, a waffle maker, and apples. The shuttle, while expensive, was super convenient. Mini fridge was also nice. Cons: The walls/doors must be paper thin. The nightclub started getting loud around 8 or 9pm, and continued until about 3am. People roamed through the hallways, shouting to each other and keeping everyone awake, until 4. The wifi was terrible-- while free, it was incredibly slow, to the point of draining my batteries without loading content. The shower rod was broken, preventing the curtain from staying closed and getting water everywhere. Our first set of towels were fine, but when we got new ones, I had to pull someone else's long black hairs out of the fibers of multiple towels, which was pretty disgusting. We set the air conditioner to 66 (on energy saver, couldn't turn that off) so it got nice and cool, but it would heat up to at least the mid-70s before kicking on again, making sleeping uncomfortable. Our safe didn't work and the bed comforter was stained on top.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Kristen
"Convenient to Texas stadium."
We checked in for Friday night and decided to stay another night. We paid $100 more for Saturday. The manager explained it was due to a Cowboys game and all room being sold out. I thought that was a more than it should have been but all in all it.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Awl hotel room with noisy rooms & terrible bteakfa"
The breakfast was terrible. We couldn't sleep because there was loud music. People started to making loud noises walking down at halls at 2:00am & 4:00am in the morning wKing everyone up! Did you know that the windows on the six floor are not locked? Anyone can jump out of the windows easily, if they want too!! No security at all on the windows. Lawsuit about to happen!! When we checked on the room online the room was $129 & Anna (the person helping us on the phone) told us the the price was going to be $148.95. By the time, I gave her my debit card number to hotel.com jacked the price up to $139 a room while we were speaking! Isn't this against the law to do this!! I ended up paying $159.95 for the room that was first quoted to me as $129. I will never stay at your hotel again. I have told my friends too. Next is FB.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
Steven G.
"Not worth the money"
This is a budget hotel and not the worth you expect after spending $150 a night . Every this wa very basic and cheap . Breakfast was a disaster.. Rooms were very small... Washrooms were designed for midgets.. Once you open the door most likely you will hurt your self.. Rooms have no sound proofing .. No bottle water in the room. The indoor pool area was run down .. And floor was looking like something frin 1800's.. Please throw your money on days in or travel in...
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Bathroom and linens could have been cleaner. Also the room smelled strange.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
"nice place"
Very nice lounge with decent food.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Very nice
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
clifford
The water was cold and there were multiple stains on the bedding
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Sounded good but NAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"
Very over rated for the price, under construction downstairs by the indoor pool, the outdoor pool gets rented out for parties so that was a no go. due to the club in the hotel we left to get something to eat came back and there were no parking spaces not even for those that have paid for a room here and this was before 10 p.m. Sat in truck until security guard found me a spot. Will not go back due to that club and the parking.
patrice
"A. O. K"
Really nice and clean and very comfortable front desk was really nice also
5 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2015
"nice"
it is near train tracks, can barely hear them. Continental breakfast is cereal, bagels, waffles, juice, coffee and milk. Hotel very quiet and very clean.
Jenniffer
"Very unclean"
We decided to stay at this hotel because it was close to the Texas Rangers stadium and it looked nice. We were very disappointed. The cleanliness of the the room was disgusting. There was hair from someone else all over the bathroom and the carpets were stained and the walls were dirty. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Do not let the convenience of the location be a deciding factor.
Joshua
Everything was good except the shower was holding water
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
Good price,Not so good room. Hair on the bathroom floor,smelled like must,air conditioner Was weak!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Jeffrey
"Looks like a large motel"
Paid $125 because of the pictures. Kids were eager to swim but, outdoor pool is used for parties of which one large, loud music party was going on!! Feel quite uncomfortable swimming amongst at least a hundred people. Had to use indoor horribly crowded, super hot humid pool. So disappointed! Breakfast cheap, styrofoam Oates, cups, yuck!!!!
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Cowboys game getaway"
Had a great time , loved that everything was there as far as not having to go anywhere, restaurant food was great, bar area inside and out with patio area was so relaxing, and live music outdoor and indoor club was a plus. Also loved that your shuttle services took us to and back from the Cowboys game. I will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Victor
"Not again"
The staff is rude. Ordered extra towels and the had an attitude over us asking. Also told me I could have a crib for my 6 month old. Two hrs later called the desk and they tried charging me 15 bucks! I upgraded the room and paid a total of 150 for one night, and for the to have a problem with me asking for towels and trying to charge me extra for a crib.... never will I stay there again. O yea, the breakfast they said they provided was cereal
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Dallas
"The best place to stay"
This hotel offer everything you need entertainment,food,and comfort.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Evora
"Roll Tide"
Great stay. All of the employees were great to deal with
Micheal
It was very good.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
"very nice hotel experience."
The entire hotel experience was wonderful. I can see myself staying there again.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
ALFRED
"It was great."
It was pretty good, really nice room, and lobby area.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Dwain
Our stay was ok. The cover was stained for which I requested a change, but it was never changed. We slept cold overnight because we were not using a stained comforter! The bath tub was not draining properly either. These stuff should be checked when each guest checks out. I cannot however believe that they are not changing all the beddings at each guest check out!
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Oluremi
Not easy location to get to. Need to take 1 exit before navigation advises or you practically have to cut people off to jump over 3 lanes to turn in to hotel lot.
"Great Service"
Great service. We asked for extra towels and they were at our room in 5 minutes! Also their shuttle service to Six flags is awesome. Breakfast is also very good!
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"An OK stay for a night"
We stayed at this hotel since it was close to the att stadium as we were going to a soccer game that night and didn't want to drive back to a hotel far from it! We called before booking and were told that they have a shuttle who takes visitors to and from the stadium at $15/person. Pleased about this, we showed at 5 pm ready for the shuttle only to be told that the shuttle will not go out because not enough people signed up. Not enough people signed up??? We weren't told about this and if we were going to pay per person, why does it matter how many sign up??! I would understand if it was free!! Now we had to re arrange our plans and drive to the stadium. The hotel is OK overall. The entrance and hallways are comfy but the room was smaller than we expected. We walked in at about 1:30 am and it was so noisy! Only to find out there was a train passing RIGHT BY the hotel which passed quickly but was annoyig as it passed. We needed a crib for our little one so we asked thinking they have some complimentery ones available (like most do) NOW to find out that we have to PAY $15 for a pack and play. Well we had no choice but to opt in and then we are told to go downstairs and get it since there was only one person at the front desk!! It was already past 1 am and now my husband had to drag himself downstairs to get it! Not pleasing at all after being so exhausted. This hotel really needs to get it together.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Jax
Never cleaned our room In a two night stay. Poor parking for paying guests due to private parties two nights In a Row. Crowded bar due to the parties. No sun umbrellas at the pool on a 95 degree day. Broken air conditioner that had to be replaced on our stay. Had to leave the room.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
We came for a concert at the Verizon Theatre. The staff were all great. We went to the bar inside and the young white lady working during the day was so sweet. She got extremely busy and I noticed others there but not helping. She kept a great attitude and never let things get out of hand!! Give this girl a raise!! Get the others off their phones and actually help her!!
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Rhonda
"Great place to stay!!"
This was the second time my husband and I have stayed at this hotel for the Cowboys vs. Texans game and we enjoy this hotel. Room is comfortable, its quiet and peaceful at the hotel, breakfast was good, great rates for the hotel as well. I love this hotel actually!!
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Vanessa
"Stay post Cowboy game"
The price was reasonable but the cleanliness of the bathrooms was less than desirable.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
christopher
Smell of hotel not great and our room had a musty/mildew odor
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Good but no parking Saturday night
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Sonia
"Not much of a family hotel"
The hotel in general was ok. The beds are hard as a rock but the worse part is the bar traffic at night. Coming back from a family night at the game and we can't find a parking spot and watching people drunk in the parking lot. Not really a good idea for family.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Recommended hotel"
It's was a very comfortable stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Abram
"In town for a Rangers Game"
Not a bad hotel and a decent location relative to Rangers Ball park. Check-in was quick, though I was not expecting to be charged $50 for incidentals (the $50 charge is reversed after checkout). The room was adequately clean and comfortable. The TV, AC and lights all worked fine. Location was good for Rangers Ballpark, though just a bit too far (and dangerous) to walk. Breakfast was terrible. Basically just waffles and cereal. Worst selection I have ever seen at a hotel. Price was high for what you get. Next time I will pay the extra money and stay at a hotel within walking distance of the ballpark.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Ken
"overall, it was okay!"
The lady at the front desk does not have any people skills whatsoever! She is so rude! There isn't a variety of food for breakfast. We had to pay to get dropped off by the shuttle which is ridiculous!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Location is perfect"
Hotel was nice, just a few minor request I would suggest. Advise guess of all the hotel offers. This may take you to 4 star. -we were not advised of the continental breakfast, the shuttle offered to and from the stadium or Zuri's. We found out about these from other guest.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Tell us more!
"Not bad but could have been better"
All in all not bad for the price and location. The construction in the parking lot made it difficult to get through and the only draw back was the King Size bed in our room, it was not very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2015