All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
500 Executive Center Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79902, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"el paso"
Economy Motel older but somewhat kept up in some areas. average breakfast not much of selection . older motel and it shows wear
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
our shower wasn't working properly
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Anna
"Good!"
Good place. The room was clean, everithing in order, the employees were so kind.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Juan Camilo
For the price it was fine. It is an older facility and a bit run down but it was clean. The outlets in the bathroom didn't work and the room was missing the coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave that was advertised. The pictures on the website made it look better than it was but again for the price it was not a bad deal. People who worked there were also very friendly and that is important to me.
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
Andrea
Very pleasant.Staff was great and friendly.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Bad stay."
It was a bad stay for me.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"Disappointing Establishment"
Just really disappointed with the quality of the facilities.Broken bathroom faucet, missing light bulbs, uncomfortable beds and horrible cleanliness at breakfast bar.
4 night trip Jun 8, 2015
"2015 nationals"
nice hotel for the price. friendly staff
4 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Ronald
"Could have been a better stay"
Had to change rms immediately due to unbearable odor in assigned rm. The replacement rm did not have amenities that other rms had: no clock radio, microwave, fridge. The towels and wash cloths felt like sand paper. I rated mostly average due to being pleased with how the clerk discounted our stay for all the inconvenience.
3 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Okay stay"
It was okay. There should really be fans in the bathroom.
4 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Sheila E
"Graduation trip"
Comfortable and close to all venues I needed.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Amada N
"the hotel gives you the creeps"
the hotel smells like old house. The guy at customer service gave me A room that was not ready it was under construction or remodeling. I went to change the room and he got mad at me, but ended up giving me a new room. When I went to check out at 6:30 am there was no one at the service desk. I rang the bell for half an hour and no response. Finally someone in a bad mood showed up, and all he said was. "What do you want ?" I said I needed to check out and he answered really rude. "Just leave the keys on the counter and you can leavE" it was scary ...
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Sleep here if you dare"
I was leery about the hotel rating before I made reservations but now I know how right they were. Deplorable conditions, stains on ceiling, furniture worn and scarred, lamp shades filthy and the mattress was horrible that you felt all the springs. I guess I got what I paid for. If not for being a military vet I'd ask for a refund. This place needs a total make-over. The company president needs to see what he or she is offering to the public.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"The Room"
Very pleasant hotel to take your lovely misstress and have a good time. Everything you need is in the room.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"clean, good location"
The service was good, the place is quiet and the beds are ok. We had to ask for more pillows because the king bed came with just two small pillows. What drew us there was the price. The room was very basic but for the price you can't beat it. We were there to visit a doctor, so our accommodations were of little consequence except we wanted it to be clean. We would stay there again since it is clean and quiet and well located.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
kerry
"el paso"
Everything was ok except for the hotel entrance, it was so steep that my muffler would scrub the pavement trying to get in and out
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
frankie
"Stay at hotel"
Was not real impressed with hotel. It is an older hotel and in need of a little paint and repair. The front desk person was not really helpful and more interested with what was on his phone than talking with me. Will not stay here again. Cleaning staff was friendly though.
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
"Very Good"
We like it, will stay again for next Trip
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Thao
"Not bad but"
The room isn't bad but don't expect much from them. Because you'll get what you paid for
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Best Hotel"
Iam a military personel and an engineer
4 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Edmond
"Good room."
comfy. indoor hot tubs nice.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"No non smoking room available"
Broke out in rash from everything that had smoke on it.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"My Stay"
Easy access off the Interstate, nice room, great price, staff helpful comp breakfast good.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Horrible"
I will never stay Again due to the rudest manager in motel history. It was awkward to check in and when I informed him of the toilet being backed up. He basically acted like it was my problem
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"just right"
The inn was perfect for my stay for a wedding . it was clean and comfy. i liked that it had a window that really opened for fresh air. i was able to have a smoking room.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
JANET
"Just driving through"
Just stayed for the night driving through
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Rachael
"Very difficult to find, poor parking, poor light."
My geeding was, "Texas law is a 5 hundred dollar fine for smoking in a none smoking room." The blanket had a large cigarette burn (1 1/2" X3/4"). I reported this burn before we could be charge the $500.00 fine!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
traveler
"Executive"
It was pleasant
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"nasty room"
Room was disgusting with brown stuff on the ceiling. Bed was uncomfortable so hard to sleep in. Blankets had dark stains all over them. We had a neighbor party for two days straight. It was a ghetto hotel never staying there again
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice and clean"
I like is very comfortable, only the tv control is not working. But otherwise everything is good
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Quick overnight"
Passing through El Paso during my cross country I've stayed here a number of times. This works well when one is unsure of the area. Safe area, close to I10 so convenient. There's nothing special about hotel and nothing overly negative. Minor issues like shower light not working or shower and tub water flows when showering but plenty of hot water and pressure so not top notch but note worthy. All in all neighborhood of this location far better than the other location.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"GREAT STAY FOR A GREAT PRICE"
Me and my best friend always stay here when we are in El Paso. The room is exceptionally clean and kept, and the staff is super friendly and helpful. We enjoy this hotel very much!
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Rough"
Stay far away. Some man was looking into our truck to see what was inside. The place smelled like Chinese food. A boy was hanging out the balcony shirtless and screaming at everyone. And I'm pretty sure a drug deal went down in the parking lot.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Fun"
I had a great time. I will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"get what you pay for"
served its purpose. had a bed and a bathroom, allowed pets at a reasonable price. breakfast was decent. hallway smelled bad and there was cigarette burns in the bed sheets.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Do NOT stay here"
Dirty room, cold showers, terrible "breakfast"
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Taylor
"Title"
To small of cups for coffee or any drinks
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Roman
"Suitable hotel for a cheap price"
It was decent and I enjoyed the continental bf ............
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
abigail
"Holiday Rendevous"
The bathroom was abysmal. The bed was very comfortable and the room overall was nice.
3 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Comfy stay with great service!"
The service was great and the rooms were so clean, I was shocked how great they were for the price. I will definitely stay again!!!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good for the price"
Great room for a cheap price
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Severely Dissapointed"
Got there and the first room they had me in had horrible cable reception. I looked at the TV and found that the cable connection was electrical taped on. They moved me and the second room did not have a bath tub stopper. This is the second time I have stayed there and both times the indoor Jacuzzi (the only reason I booked there) was out of order! I will never stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
Shawn
"No complaints"
My friend and I stayed for 2 nights and we did not have any complaints. Checking in was easy and the man at the counter was extremely nice. The most important thing for me was that the beds were clean.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Angelica
"NOT IMPRESSED"
Not a good selection of breakfast items. None of the maids spoke English. And one day of my stay, my room was not serviced. There was a dog in the room next door that barked quite a bit. On top of this, my room wasn't even ready when I checked in.
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Kristien
"One fellow and his two dogs."
The room was quiet and the complementary breakfast was nice. For the price I would stay there again. The only thing I hate is having to drag my luggage down the hall to the room. I like it when I can enter the room directly from the street.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
GARY
"weekday stay"
two day stay, yes we will stay there again.. friendly people and a pretty good breakfast. Ed
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Exactly what we needed on our travels"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, good breakfast choice, good value for money
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
"Oct 2014"
For $38 a night. Was like wonderful hotel. We requested rooms in the back. Very quiet. Hot water. The rooms are not small. Room to walk around. Even can open the window and let breeze blow. I will definitely stay here again wgen I'm in El Paso.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Liz R
"close to all must see sites."
I enjoyed it very much, thank you.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Daniel Cox
"thye hotel and staff were good. the only problem"
the mattress was very old and uncomfortable. and the towels were stiff and needed to be bigger. everyone was willing to help.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014