All hotels in Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America
1253 John Q Hammons Dr, Madison, WI, 53717, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Comfortable bed, frozen meals available at front desk convenient for business travelers who get in late, friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great hotel close to Middleton"
The room was clean and very comfortable. Great shower, adequate breakfast. It was very quiet except when live music was coming from Sprecher's Patio. But it was also wonderful to be able to walk to Sprecher's! Many business travelers and families.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Very nice clean hotel beds were comfortable but small also breakfast was good as well. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Dissapointed to say the least"
Not only were our confirmed reservations with Expedia not really confirmed, the check-in clerk was unhelpful and unsympathetic. We confirmed a 2 bed room but were given 1 bed. The Jaccuzzi bath still had hair in it from a previous guest. The facility across the street was having a loud music party keeping us up till late at night. Could have been better..
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Treaured visit"
Been traveling to Madison for 6 years- and discovered this place on last visit- This hotel offered more than I expected- the suite was lovely. the continental breakfast had offerings for the healthy eater as well as the sweet tooth lover. The staff was very eager to please! I was impressed that they greeted me by name the next morning after having only met me at check in the day before. Their hospitality was noteworthy- and their property just as lovely as others that were more expensive in the area Internet was great and access from highway was easy-
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Hrankin
"A good value"
This hotel was very nice. Staff was friendly and accomodating. The room was spacious and very quiet even with multiple families with young children staying. Next time in Madison, I would like to stay closer to downtown, but this was a great option that was more affordable.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Comfort Suites, Madison"
Room was very spacious and clean! Very comfortable stay, highly recommended!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Sandeep
"Adequate"
This hotel is fine but not worthy of rave ratings. The lightbulbs in our room were very dim, there was a long line at check-in, and the breakfast room was jammed on a Sunday morning. It's located in a business park far from Madison center. Personnel were nice. No complaints but not outstanding, either.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Honestly, I love this hotel."
Honestly, I love this hotel. I've been staying here for years for work travel. It isn't a hotel you would want to stay at if you are trying to experience Madison on vacation, but if you are passing through, or need to be in the area for work or extended stay, this place is great. The quality for the price is really impressive. Super big/clean rooms. I've always had a little living room attached and a refrigerator. The beds are good quality and super comfortable. Updated decor and flat screen TV's The pool and work out room is great. In general the entire hotel is in good shape and the lobby is very nice. They have a great bar area where they have a happy hour every night. They even provide hot appetizers and hot breakfast. Also take DOGS!!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Roomy space, good value."
Most basics, like water pressure, lighting and bed comfort were good. Weak refrigerator, no coffee one morning, no plates or flatware, just paper cups. A small sofa but only one chair.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
C
"Great, Professional Service"
While some hotels have students running the front desk at most hours, this hotel has young, professional people who know their job and know what customer service is all about. I needed to leave my bags early and they gladly took them and later that day, let me check in a bit early since my room was ready. The decor is a bit dark and 'Fox and Hound' like but that aside, this is a very pleasant hotel and one more bonus: It has windows you can actually OPEN for fresh air. Will stay again.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
RW
"Sleep well here in a clean location."
Stayed 3 days great sleep, location, and hotel staff. Will stay again!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Kay
"Very nice rooms."
The Comfort Suites in Middleton,WI is a very nice hotel with clean rooms. They offer a nice breakfast, and a Happy Hour in the early evening with free drinks. I had a room with two double beds, and the only problem I had was that the A/C was right at the foot of one of the beds. With A/C on it would blow cold air on your feet, then when it was off the room seemed to heat up very quickly, thus making it difficult to sleep with either it being too cold or too warm. I solved this problem by turning off the A/C at night and just opening the windows to get constant fresh, cool air. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Laxdad
Rooms are a good size with plenty of plugs for electronics, a comfortable couch with floor lamp, and adequate storage. Internet is free, parking is free and plentiful, down the street from shopping and restaurants. Close enough to Epic for a 20 minute drive, and depending on what classes are happening, the shuttle to Epic is also an option.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Fine for an overnight."
quite adequate for a one night stay. Interior of hotel could use an upgrade.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
We were in town for a family funeral and the hotel was incredibly accommodating and generous in meeting our needs. Excellent customer care and service.
3 night family trip May 27, 2014
"My comfort Inn stay in Madison, WI"
This hotel was really nice & clean, I will stay here again. My only issue was that the sheets were to tight not easy to loosen up. I think a person of military service must of made the bed. The room was very spacious. We got a great rate, and will start staying here in the future. It's also pet friendly.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Sally
"Very nice hotel"
The most comfortable bed I have every slept in!!! The next morning the staff gave me directions to my class (mapquest sent me in the wrong direction). They also printed an area map to help give me a visual of the area. Almost forgot, breakfast was great.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Great hotel for money spent"
We stayed here during a dance competition. The room was spacious and clean. Very comfortable beds. Friendly staff was very welcoming.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Heidi
"Business meeting in Middleton"
As always it was great.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
Neil Riedel
"Nice hotel in a good location"
Very clean and modern hotel with very nice and polite hotel staff. Great German style brewhouse restaurant across the street for dinner as well. The room was clean and well appointed - very nice place to stay for the night and for longer.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Noisy AC but nice"
The AC was quite noisy and woke me up several times overnight. We also paid an extra fee to have 5 people in the room but were not provided with any extra blankets, pillows or toiletries. I would have thought that would have been offered at checkin. Lots of youth sports teams stayed here the same night, they were no problem at all but the poor woman trying to keep up with serving food at breakfast struggled. There should have been two people working for part of the breakfast time.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
cindy
Everything as very nice. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Enjoyed the stay. The Bed was the best part. Very Comfortable sleeping conditions. I think the layout of Breakfast area could be a little more convenient. Breakfast was good, just the layout for people to sit etc...
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
tom
"Very nice hotel for the price"
I stayed 3 nights for Epic certification training and it was a MAJOR upgrade from the hotel I stayed at last month (Radisson). Hotel Staff: The staff was pleasant other than the lady I spoke to on the phone to confirm my reservation, she seemed to be annoyed that I even called and was somewhat rude. The front desk staff was all very nice, though there was one time I had to wait about 5 minutes for someone to show up. The happy hour was awesome and much appreciated after long days at training, and one day they even had pizza out for the guests for no charge during the happy hour. The bartender was also very generous with the mixed drinks! The breakfast was average, not bad but not great. Overall I gave a 3 of 5 mainly because the lady on the phone and having to wait at the desk for 5 minutes to have someone address me. Overall the room was very roomy and comfortable, my only complaint there is that you have to actually request new towels/sheets every night or they aren't replaced. I didn't dock any points for this because it's an attempt to reduce labor costs and go green, and I requested towels every day and received them without an issue. I docked a point from the facilities/condition section because my hot tub was half broken- though it still worked. One of the jets was missing it's cover and the button to turn them wasn't fully functional...I had to press it sometimes 20 times to get the jets on/off. Lastly the workout room was very small.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Beds were supper comfy!! Great breakfast. Overall very decent hotel.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
disgusted......
"Nice hotel close to everything"
My husband and I stayed here for his 21st birthday. We decided to stay here because we figured it would be close to Sprecher. It was just acrossed the street and up about 500 feet give or take a little. It's nice and close to Greenway Station in one direction and just a little drive from Target and West Towne mall in the other direction. It's super easy to find from the highway. It was nice and quiet when we stayed (a Sunday night). My one complaint was that it seemed as though the pool and hot tub needed a good cleaning, but they are nice and big.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Cassie
Great pool, hot tub, breakfast and happy hour.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Room wasn't vacuumed the 6 days I stayed. Breakfast was not appealing--ham slices floating in grease, food just not very good, not much choice. Drape in room was off the hook. I left a note about it and it still wasn't fixed when I left.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
Courteous staff...decorated beautifully for holidays...nice breakfast...good overall value!
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Jo
"Excellent hotel at affordable price"
When I'm in Madison in the future, this is where I'll stay.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Christine
"Great location for the Badger Football Game"
We thought the hotel was great. Lots of Badger fans were there. So the word must be getting around as a convenient location to get to and from the stadium.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
"Great place"
This hotel is a great place to stay. The were very accommodating. I had a baby shower here 2 years ago and another shower @ this visit. Great place to stay and entertain!
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Teri
"Caution"
We reserved 8 rooms for business travelers. Unfortunately, several of the rooms smelled like smoke and one had a spot of sticky stubstance on the floor. Two employees reported uncomfortable pillows. The location is wonderful close to shopping and restaurants. We wish the rooms smelled fresher and were cleaner.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Go for it!"
Won't get much better for the price. Quiet, spacious, clean. Lots of comforting ambience. Beds were comfortable but seemed small for standard. Restless sleep will pull loose fitting sheets and pad around as well. Nice pool. Sausage and egg breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Love the location"
This hotel was great. Very clean. Hot tub was great. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Barb
"Close to Madison - and points north"
I was traveling with a friend who needs a wheelchair. When we arrived it became apparent that the room we booked was not accessible afterall - the clerk and manager cheerfully made an adjustment and even made other changes so we wouldn't have to change rooms in order to make our full stay possible. I was very impressed with this level of professionalism. The only difficulty was that my friend really had a problem with getting up and on the high bed...made only worse by the slippery cover(we learned to remove that) but also the pillowtop mattress -- most people would love it - but without the use of her legs, it was a trial. Also - one quirky thing...there was a hanger on the curtain rod - left over from a previous tenant. It even took us a while to notice it - for fun we left it there.
3 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
Judy
"No title"
It was a hotel. We spent the night there and have used this hotel on numerous previous locations. It is very similar to most other Comfort Inns.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
I really like this hotel. I had been traveling for hours and was so tired when i got there and I was really surprised by how quiet the rooms are. The hotel is nice and clean, and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was OK, the staff was really friendly and accommodating. I would recommend it and would come back to this hotel if in town. cons: the only withdraw was that the hotel is located about 30 minutes from the Madison airport and if you arrive after 10:30 p.m there is no shuttle, so you have to pay for a taxi fare.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Dayi
"easy to find/quick to get around"
We found the staff here very friendly and kind...the room itself was roomy, smelled and looked nice...overall was clean...the floor around the beds had a lot of icky stuff, like things had been spilled and never really cleaned up....there was even an sleep mask, used and dirty tucked down under the bed that I have no idea how long it had been there...augh...however, the breakfast, pool and hotel over all were great...the kids loved the pool which was clean and nice...the hall ways and sitting areas were very nice...and the breakfasts ROCKED...according to me kids...the room was good sized for my 3 kids and husband and I to enjoy the stay and time spent in the room...and it was easy to get to the main roads we needed to travel the 3 days we stayed...
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Madison Fan
"OK to stay"
Rooms are good Breakfast is good Everything is good except bathroom
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Large, comfortable room -- good value."
Stayed ten days there. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great place, great service, but room design......"
We booked a 2 level suite. air conditioning is down stair, so the temp different between two level is more than 10; window is almost 10 feet tall, upper part of the curtain is impossible to close, that means light always on you face, day or night(light from parking lot). Pillow is small, only half size of standard pillow, you are not suppose to move at night. if you move, your head fall out of the pillow, then wake you up..... multiple times at night.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
We had a great room on the first floor. The bathroom was nicely decorated. The room was near pool. We liked the breakfast buffet! The staff were all very friendly.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
We were extremely pleased with this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable with plenty of room. The double beds had comfortable mattresses, with mattress toppers. One complaint: though comfortable, the mattress toppers were constantly pulling off the beds and needed to be adjusted periodically, The staff were friendly, eager to please and bend over backwards helpful. Location was excellent: just a few blocks from US12 which gave us easy access to the nearby West Towne Mall, UW campus as well as the downtown State Street area. It also gave us quick access to attractions outside of Madison. Pool and hot tub were both large and well maintained. The surrounding pool area was also spacious with lots of tables, chairs and lounge chairs, with pool towels provided. Little details that mattered to us: generous size mini fridge, long counter in the bathroom, and, best of all, power "strip" attached to the desk top with multiple electrical outlets and 2 USB outlets as well as a lamp with electrical outlets all around the base (for all our device chargers). We will stay here again when we are in the Madison area.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
JoanK
"Convenient, but Loud on Sat night"
My family was on a weekend getaway in SW WI and the location seemed attractive on the map. However, the Sprecher's bar across the street played LOUD rock music Sat night past midnight when the police had to intervene. Needless to say, we only got about 4 hours of sleep, not a good start to our weekend. Ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel from that bar.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"Nice clean room"
The room was clean and ready early when we arrived at the hotel. My wife loved the whirlpool. My wife and I would highly recommend this hotel stay again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Big Disappointment"
We were disappointed after checking in to find the ice machine broken. My husband tracked down an employee to see if he would give him some ice from the bar. He didn't seem too helpful, but did go get us some. After we were dressed for bed, we tried to use the bathroom and realized the stool wouldn't flush. It had feces (not ours) coming back up into the stool. We were exhausted and ready for bed so we decided to close the stool lid and door to the bathroom and deal with it the next morning. When my husband told the desk clerk the next morning about the bathroom problem, he acted annoyed with him. It was a shame our visit was ruined by a bad plumbing problem and unhelpful staff. The building, landscaping and lobby area are beautiful, but not much else to brag about.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Margie
"Helpful Staff"
Very helpful staff, and the cocktail hour was an added bonus. However, unlike other hotels with free drinks (Drury, Embassy Suites), there were no snacks offered and children weren't even allowed in the room where the bar was located. The bartender allowed us to take the drinks to our hotel room, so it all worked out. Definitely a business hotel - there isn't much else around the hotel. But the pool and hot tub were both large and nice. My kids liked it.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Mother of 2
"Nice hotel on the skirts of Madison"
We took a family trip to Madison for a couple of days to do some sightseeing and we selected this hotel based on other user ratings and price. We were not disappointed at all. The hotel was nice, the staff helpful and the pool area was well maintained.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013