Also known as
- Centro Cosmos
- Cosmos 100 Hotel Convenciones
- Cosmos 100 Hotel And Centro De Conveciones
- Mercure Bogota
- Cosmos 100
- Cosmos 100 Centro Convenciones
- Cosmos 100 Convenciones
- Cosmos 100 Hotel
- Cosmos 100 Hotel & Centro Convenciones
- Cosmos 100 Hotel & Convenciones
- Hotel Cosmos 100
- Cosmos 100 Hotel Centro Convenciones
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000.00 per person, per night
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of COP 175000
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of COP 175000
Self parking costs COP 6000 per night
Valet parking is available for an extra charge
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 48000 per vehicle (one way)
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.