All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Staycation at its best"
Great Staycation
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Don't Love Smoking"
It would be perfect if there were a couple of floors for guests who do not like to smell cigarette smoke throughout the night. The technology exists you know. In Mexico, Casinos have extra thick crystal doors so smoke does not cone in to the next room. Just a thought! I'm still coughing.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great Memories"
Everything was above and beyond what we had expected, or could possibly imagine. The worse thing about our stay was having to leave.
Response by Bellagio
I am so very happy to hear we were able to exceed your expectations with this recent visit to our resort. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
4 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Stay anywhere but the Bellagio."
Not a single aspect of this stay went smoothly. Our initial room was still occupied (at 7 pm) and had not been cleaned. Housekeeping couldn't tell us when they could come clean. Calls to the front desk went unanswered for more than 45 minutes, requiring a trip back to the lobby. We were given a different room and a $75 credit for food. After ordering room service, we waited 1 1/4 hrs for delivery. At check-out time the promised credit had not been applied to our account, requiring yet another trip to the front desk and another wait in line. Worst experience in Vegas ever.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Perfect vacation!
Response by Bellagio
I appreicate your feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day!
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Amazing!!!!
Response by Bellagio
Thank you very much for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
rachel
"Bellagio is the best"
4 day business trip. We had a penthouse suite for an incredible rate. The Vip area allows you to enter the room elevators without walking through the casino. Dinner at Yellowtail Excellent!-Dinner at Prime- Best steakhouse in Vegas. All restaurants had great atmosphere, --not Vegas cafeteria style like the other 5 stars in Vegas. I normally opt out of Casino hotels, but after this, I will only be staying at the Bellagio
Response by Bellagio
I am pleased to hear you found our hotel to be the best. I am delighted to hea ryou enjoyed your Penthouse Suite; those are absolutely beautiful. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a wonderful day
4 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Lance
So much fun!
Response by Bellagio
Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I hope you have a wonderful day.
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Therese
"Big Disappointment"
After staying at the Venetian in a less expensive room two weeks prior, the Bellagio was a big disappointment.The room was significantly smaller and not nearly as luxurious. Check in was drawn out even though we arrived late at night with no line at the desk. For some reason the manager needed to assign our room and the assignment took nearly 15 minutes which was ludicrous. Biggest issue was that we got to our room at 1 AM and set the dead bolt. About 90 minutes later we were rudely awakened when a maintenance worker tried to enter our room with a service key. He thought the room was vacant and never even apologized for interrupting our sleep and scarring us significantly. We called security and eventually the front desk people made a passing apology but the situation was poorly handled and no accommodation was offered for our sleep interruption. The next day we left the room around noon and when we returned at 6 PM the room was not serviced in spite of the fact that the publicity says it is supposed to have twice daily maid service. We called and someone finally showed up at 7 PM but this was also a disappointment. Not what you expect from a supposedly 5 star hotel And then there was the smoke filled casino which you have to traverse to get anywhere and the long line at the Buffet restaurant. I guess everyone in Vegas finds this normal but we were pretty turned off by everything at this facility. We will definitely avoid the Bellagio if we come back to Vegas again.
Response by Bellagio
Here at Bellagio we value guests’ comments as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide. This can only be accomplished through feedback such as yours. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We have worked hard to provide an atmosphere that emphasizes comfort and luxury for our guests and it is rather disheartening to know we fell short of our goal with you. I do apologize that you have experienced such service shortfalls during your vacation. I will surely forward this feedback on to the appropriate department heads to address with their teams. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. I hope you have a pleasant day.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
philip
"Good experience"
Bathroom was ok - overall a good experience
Response by Bellagio
I am pleased to hear you had an overall good experience here at our resort. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a wonderful day!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
roberto
"Bellagio is awful."
Bellagio is awful!! I won't never use this hotel again. I made a reservation with 2 queen bed with the fountain view. But Thomas sent us to 1 king bed. Of course I complained. Rosie said if I moved to 2 queen bed room I'll lose the view which is down grade! I can not LOSE the view because I made the reservation with the view. I've never heard of to make down grade that the reason why is hotel made inconvenient. A porter bring our luggage up to our room and I told him the situation and he goes "you guys keeping out from the from for gambling and shopping and night club. Who cares room!! I was speechless. Everyone's priority is different. I do care the room! I've been traveling but I've never had like this bad situation. I wrote to the manager and concierge but no one contacted. Maybe they didn't like my Asian face and accent. I really felt distinction. When I was checking out a woman asked me "how was your stay?" So I answered "I can't say it was good." And she goes "that's ok" it's not ok at all!!!
Response by Bellagio
Thank you very much for the time you have taken to tell us about your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that your request for a king bed was not honored upon check-in. This certainly can put a damper on your stay. I hope this experience does not discourage you from choosing our resort in the future. It would be a shame to know we lost such a valuable guest. I hope to have the opportunity to make this up to you on your next visit. Thank you kindly.
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Naomi
Too crowded, long lines to check in and out. Great location, nice rooms, good service, but not great.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Overral great stay, great staff. They definitely need to step up their wifi thought.
Response by Bellagio
I greatly appreicate your feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Beautiful to sleep but gamble elsewhere."
Beautiful hotel but: Pretentious. There's no welcoming feeling with the staff. Give me your money and get out. We mentioned at check-in that is was our honeymoon. The employee didn't even look at us to acknowledge. Also if you get blackjack in a hand, the payout is 6:5 now. Better off going downtown to the older hotels to gamble. Lastly, there are more fees when you get there. We booked thinking that the hotel was completely paid for. Not the case.
Response by Bellagio
Thank you very much for your feedback. I sincerely apologize you did not feel welcome in our resort. That is certainly not an example of the standards we hold ourselves to. I will surely pass this feedback onto a respected member of management to address. I hope you have a pleasant day.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
richard
"very poor to excellent"
what was terrible is the water came out brown especially noticeable when one took a bath. I will send you pictures . it happened only once but still thinking that I brushed my teeth with this made me question what quality controls the hotel has.
Response by Bellagio
I sincerely apologize for this horrendous experience you endured during your recent vacation with us. This certainly is not an example of the standards we hold ourselves to. Rest assured, your concerns will be forwarded to the appropriate department heads in an effort to address these concerns immediately. I hope you have a pleasant day.
3 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Hermann
"Viva bellagio!"
Extraordinary hotel! Unlike any I have ever been to. Very professional and friendly staff. The room was awesome and both of our rooms were different, making things seem brand new!
Response by Bellagio
I am pleased to hear you found our resort to be extraordinary. We certainly do our best to maintain our resort and I am pleased to know you noticed. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
mark
Amazing!
Response by Bellagio
Thank you very much for your feedback. Have a pleasant day.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Just an overnight, but always awesome to stay at this hotel. Huge rooms, and excellent service. Probably my favorite on the strip.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
"Beautiful, Great Service, Needs Updating"
Great service, but room is a little dated. There were calcium deposits in and around the shower and it would be nice to have two sinks in the bathroom. For the money, I was expecting a little more I guess.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Stay 2 nights elsewhere for the price of 1 here"
We are frequent vacationers to Vegas, and as much as you pay for a night at Bellagio (even off season), I would expect primo service and amenities. What I got was a bothered desk clerk who was annoyed at everyone asked (even where the pool was) up charges for almost anything, and a standard style room (no jetted tub, had to beg for refridg, stained cushions). Fortunately a manager took care of the snooty clerk, and had a great fountain view. But overall, the price paid could have gone for additional nights at a similar hotel (ie Ceasars, Venetian, etc)
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
The stay was lovely but one thing was missing. Lack of refilling water bottles in the room
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Unwelcome Surprise"
We have stayed at Bellagio many times enjoying the piped in music through the TV while the fountains are running. We specifically ask for a room overlooking them. This year we were told after inquiring about the absence of that channel that the system was being overhauled and there was no musical accompaniment. As these rooms facing the fountains are more expensive, we felt Bellagio should have given us full disclosure on the matter BEFORE we made the reservation.
6 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Birthday Upgrade"
I took my daughter for her 30th birthday. We were going to have a suite with a water view. There was a mix up and all water view rooms were gone. They nicely upgraded us to the 32nd floor penthouse!!!!!!!!! It was amazing and made our stay much more memorable. Thank you to the nice woman who kept checking until she got us something unbelievable.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
cindy
"Very happy customers"
We had the BEST time staying at The Bellagio. All of the staff was so friendly and welcoming. It was my fiance's first time in Vegas and he will never stay anywhere else in Vegas he said. I agree!! Very worth every penny. We even got to extend our stay our last day for only $40!! Which worked out perfect having a late flight. We checked our bags in for a few hours before our flight and that worked out great. I would recommend Bellagio to anyone! We had friends staying in a few different hotels on the strip and everyone was just in awe when they cam in our room! Very nice. And AWESOME view!!!
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
Chelsee
"Elogent!!!!"
The hotel lobby and garden were beautiful.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Ha
It's worth that. So comfortable and nice and clean.
hanyang
"NA"
NA
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Superb!"
Always exceptional!
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Lynn
We checked out about 5am in the morning to catch the flight. Only 2 receptionists working. It took a long time waiting for us check out.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Yik
"July 4th"
Fantastic
4 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Ronald
"Not worth the value"
The room condition is not good. Shower head was really bad and there was not even slipper provided. With the price marked this high, the hotel is not worth staying
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Been here before and will return
EDWARD
"Overall OK."
Why would we need to pay very high price for the stay in bellagio if you dont get a fountain view hotel room? Unless you have some special reason to stay here there is utter waste of money.
Santosh Arun
"the Bellagio staff sets them apart"
Two nights stay for our daughter's wedding. The staff was over the top including Zac at check in and Russ our bellmen. We required an early check in and some other special request for the wedding and a recent disabling injury. The staff went out of their way to get us a room at noon compared to after 3pm. Because the early check-in we got one of the "off" rooms with no real view but it was worth having the time we needed. We surprisingly had a blast at the Bellagio slots. We had a hard time finding an accommodating restaurant so we ate dinner at the buffet. Read the reviews, they're all true. $40/person for great food, a little chaos and staff that would rather be somewhere else. We also saw "O" - if you can spend the $180/seat (or $150 if your an M member) do it. Lastly, major shout outs to the concierge for helping when we needed help (O Seats, accessible routes, line passes, etc.) If you want to treat yourself to one of the top 5 hotels in Vegas, consider Bellagio.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Chuck
"Colorfull and Inviting."
Wonderful. It's a colorful hotel, large but still has warmth. You can enjoy a stay here without leaving the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
edward
"Love the Bellagio!"
Love the Bellagio! Made the mistake of reserving at another hotel - literally couldn't breathe there. Bellagio was truly a breath of fresh air! Spa Tower is 100% smoke-free and you don't have to walk through the casino to get to your room.
4 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
ROBERT
"Bellagio"
I liked the hotel, but assessibility to things in the hotel was not convenient.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great!"
Very nice place. Beautiful pools, comfortable room. good location.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Kristie
"awesome"
Great
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"great after start ..."
Everything about the Bellagio Hotel, location, rooms, room services & the food was superb BUT! the check-in ( Rep) need 2 be more courteous they (she) was so impetuous with us......
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Jermetria
Very nice place and very clean, checking in was very slow.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
alex
"Great, out of the 3 hotels we stayed at this week"
Awesome hotel and staff!This was my 11 year old sons favorite.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Great stay. Beautiful hotel. I booked a penthouse suite which comes with private check-in and complimentary refreshments. My friend and I were a a couple of oddballs-out amongst the usual crowd in that place, but the staff was very pleasant and kind. Definitely would recommend a stay here!
4 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Nelson
"Nice suite!+"
The suite was great the little time I spent in it.
1 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Jacob
"Good Hotel Bad Check In"
Everything was good except the check-in. There were "Disney World" type lines everyday for check-in. It took us an hour to check-in when we arrived. Standing in long lines. Bad way to start a vacation. The staff said it was always like that. Otherwise our stay was fine. Nice rooms, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Lori
What we expected and then some.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Great stay. Minor mishaps with the concierge service - one time they forgot to tell us that tickets were booked and another time they couldnt find the tickets they booked themselves..otherwise great stay - hotel is clean and great location.
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Maulik
"Vegas Strip Gem"
The Bellagio is a great escape, very light and roomy feel, friendly staff. Amenities are rich, yet the hotel keeps an unpretentious energy about it. Location is central. Coming back to one's room, in Vegas, is so relaxing and calm, giving a chance to reset. Cleanliness, attention to detail and professionalism really comes through. A hard to beat value in a hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Pleasant Stay - But Problems with ADA"
I stayed here for a couple of days with other members of my family, in a few rooms. My room and experience was pleasant, but my aunts had a very hard time getting the requested ADA room with a view of the fountains. After being held up at the front desk for an hour with my 90yr old grandmother in a wheelchair. We are all fairly well traveled, so this was a bit of a disappointment; having expected a high-end experience.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Tara
"None better than Bellagio."
Las Vegas may have hotels comparable to Bellagio, but none better. A great place to stay, dine, and play.
5 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015