All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"Another fantastic stay at the Bellagio"
The Bellagio is perfectly located in the middle of the strip. Close to everything, and a class act from start to finish, amidst an environment that often highlights the opposite. Would never stay anyplace else.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Khristina
The penthouse was great
2 night romance trip Apr 5, 2016
Anthony
"Great to relax for retirement people."
Wonderful
Response by Bellagio
We appreciate the feedback and are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future visits. Have a wonderful day!
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2016
Rebecca
"Nice property, but tons of kids and strollers"
Nice property. Shoulder to shoulder crowds, people still bringing little kids and strollers to Vegas, which is annoying.
Response by Bellagio
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your vacation. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a wonderful day!
5 night business trip Apr 5, 2016
Robyn
"Bellagio good"
Good but pricey Do not expect any special for a room.
Response by Bellagio
We greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent visit. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your vacation and all that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. I hope you have a great day!
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
Jae Keun
"It's not 5 star I think 4 star!"
The hotel very busy too many people in and out visiting the hotel every day, no fast food or casual restaurant to eat.
Response by Bellagio
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are so very happy to hear you enjoyed our property and were satisfied with all the great amenities we have to offer. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit to Las Vegas. Have a fabulous day!
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2016
"King of hotel"
Great view from the upper floors, luxurious amenities, quick check-in and check-out. We had a wonderful time.
Response by Bellagio
We greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are so very happy to hear you enjoyed a great vacation here and found our resort to be clean and meet your expectations. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a pleasant day!
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Masaaki
People were well educated and trained.
Masaharu
"Good stay"
The hotel was good but very crowded. We especially enjoyed the swimming pools - there were 2 big ones and 2 small ones. The room was not too spacious but relatively comfortable. If we return to Las Vegas we may try one of the other hotels like Venetian or Cosmopolitan.
Response by Bellagio
We are so very happy to hear about your excellent vacation you recently had with us. We are delighted you enjoyed every bit of your time with us and got to experience all that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a wonderful day!
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Evgeniya
"More attention to small guest needs"
For a hotel like Bellagio, I'm surprised they don't even provide slippers, nor complimentary bottled water, small worthwhile things other hotels provide. Very good location though, right at the center of the strip, clean. Very convenient amenities, comfortable bed, check out was a breeze.
Response by Bellagio
We sincerely apologize for the service shortfalls you experienced during your visit with us. This certainly is not an example of the service standards we strive to provide. Rest assured, your concerns have been forwarded to a member of management to address with their teams. We ask that you take our resort into consideration for your future visits to Las Vegas. Have a pleasant day.
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2016
Agustin
"Vegas...Viva!"
It was my first time in Vegas. Probably a little presumtuous of me but I told the person who checked me in, only to receive a lackluster response. I still enjoyed myself but a little of the magic was lost. The hotel was a sight; gorgeous room and amenities abounded. Walking distance to everything and centered on the strip. Our highlight of service was the gentleman that brought our bags out of the storage area for luggage storage after checkout. He personalized our interaction and made us want to return.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
Great name for a great hotel For the first visit I advise bellagio but for new trends hotel I advise Aria witch is newer
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
Ronald
"Pretty nice but needs some renovating/updating"
Pretty nice hotel with the iconic fountains. It is starting to get a little dated compared to the other top hotels in the area though. Ie. little smokey and some gurgling plumbing issues in the bath.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2016
Dreux
"Love it, perfect for my 9th year anniversary"
Excellent hotel, the circus is located at the hotel what a awesome place
juan p
We had a great stay. had some trouble using my MLIFE card, but overall great.
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Toby
The hotel is awesome, the personnel were very welcoming. we had a spectacular view on the strip. However, it is a bit pricey. for example some hotel offer water; Bellagio has 1 bottle for the price of 4....other than that, I highly recommend it!!!
Response by Bellagio
We are so very happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience recently here at our resort. We are delighted to know we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Las Vegas. Have a wonderful day!
Leticia
Have always loved the Bellagio, but it seems to be needing updating. Carpeting needs at minimum a cleaning and we had. Sewage smell in our bathroom. Fountains are breathtaking as usual.
Response by Bellagio
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed such a great vacation and found our property to meet your expectations. We certainly strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests and I believe we met our goal with you! We look forward to seeing you again next time!
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
Lori
Excellent
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
"Great customer service, but smokey casino"
Room was beautiful and clean. Food and shops were great. Front desk was VERY nice and helpful! The smoke filled casino was the only downside of a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, you can't get anywhere in the hotel without going through the casino...
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2016
"Very nice hotel...only one issue"
Loved the hotel. It was beautiful, and staff was friendly. My one and only complaint is that it was very loud in the room at night. We had a fountain view room, and all night you could hear music blaring. The other hotels I've stayed at, it wasn't an issue.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Always love Bellagio! Especially the fountains and their beautiful conservatory. They are centrally located which made it easy walking along the strip. Had great customer service as well. I plan to return sometime in May.
2 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2016
Lesley
Its not up to par with the newer hotels as far as space inside and modern amenities but it's still a beautiful place. Gets a little too busy for my liking because of how it's laid out compared to the newer built hotels. All in all though it's a good value.
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
"Broken shower"
Shower was broken while washing hair, end up to wash hair in the bathtub. Very inconvience.
Response by Bellagio
I sincerely apologize this experience was subpar to your expectations. I will certainly share this feedback with our management teams to take into consideration when making improvements around our resort. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime in the future. Have a pleasant day.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
"The Grumpio"
Very rude table gaming staff. We had a generally nice experience until we went to go gamble. One of the women that supervises game play on the floor was such a "debby downer". Gave the whole table full of winners bad vibes and bad energy and you could feel that she did not like her job or people in general. She kept yelling negative commentary when someone would win. Who does that in vegas? Another thing we ordered burgers at snacks first thing when we got in. We lost a little over 2 hours our first night in vegas because they lost our order and about 12 other peoples orders. Instead of comping our meals the stingy manager comped just the burgers. Because apparently profit is more important than taking a loss on a customer you have failed.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Anna
"Bloom is off the rose:"
I had stayed at the Bellagio years ago, however I was let down this time. Check in was slow and after I had stated that I had booked through hotels.com I was informed that the room request I had made (2 queens, non smoking) was unavailable and the only option was a single king sized, non smoking. No offer was made to have bags taken to room. The entire hotel, casino and public areas had a slightly smoky/sandalwood/floral scent to it that just made me feel like they were trying to cover the scent of something. Otherwise the room was fine for price.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Stephen
"Fun Vegas Hotel for the Whole Family"
Great 3 night stay with the family. Housekeeping didn't get to our room one day, but probably as much our fault as theirs. Overall a great stay, especially the pool and buffet!
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
"Rubber Chicken group Vegas trip"
The service personnel were very friendly and helpful! The experience with all of the staff was excellent.
4 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2016
Deborah
"Good stay, good gambling, good atmosphere"
Had a very pleasant stay. Checking in was a long wait in line, but they did have every counter window open to help move the line along quicker. The Hotel lobby and gambling areas were very clean but very smoky at night. Maybe one day the hotel will have a non smoking area of the casino. Also their mini bar and snack areas in the room have super sensitive sensors. I was turning the tv and knocked over a product and they charged the room for it even though I placed it back onto its holder. Would I go back to this hotel? Definitely, overall its one of the best on the strip.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
helen
"Not worth it"
Bathroom had mold and a leaky faucet handle. Could hear noise from the hall, which I guess is to be expected, but also loud music coming from the strip. I stayed at other cheaper hotels on the strip before that were equivalent in quality and similar priced ones that were better.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
"Bellagio in March"
Overall a great trip, but REALLY an expensive place to vacation. I know some may argue that it's Bellagio and your in Vegas, but literally everything is 3-4xs more than at "home." The meal at Michael Mina was blah, and way too overpriced for what it was. Dinner at Lago was fabulous. And the hotel is still beautiful, clean and the staff are very friendly. I'll definitely be going back, but I'll definitely be looking for more value for my dollar.
5 night romance trip Mar 22, 2016
Joshua
"AWESOME HOTAL"
We would have enjoyed having a coffee maker in the room.
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2016
Anastasia
Nice overnight stay. Say Cirque O show. Which is great. A little confusing getting around the hotel. Need a better map.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"Bed Bugs"
Bed Bugs. I left with more than 7 bed bug bites on my left arm and neck. Of all places the Bellagio. Disgusting
Response by Bellagio
I do apologize your visit has fallen short of your expectations. I will certainly share this feedback with our management teams to take into consideration. Although this feedback is hard to hear, it is essential when problem-solving. We hope to have the opportunity to make this up to you in the future should your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas. We hope you have a pleasant day.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2016
Gray
"Family trip..."
Very nice hotel overall. Great shops and restaurants. The only complaints are timing - went in March which happened to be spring break and march madness. The hotel was incredibly crowded, long wait time to check in and valet. Maid service was knocking on the door 3 hrs before check-out! Spa was lovely and pools are great.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
"Short getaway"
We had a wonderful time - just fabulous!
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2016
Deborah
"Wonderful place"
Best location we have ever had while visiting Las Vegas.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
John R
"lien"
Enjoy pretty much!
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
"Not impressed"
Room was not what was reserved. Too small for our family
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Great. Nothing more but great!
1 night trip Mar 19, 2016
"Great hotel !"
Great hotel !
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
"Unforgettable experience at Bellaggio"
Unforgettable experience at Bellaggio
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
Hongguang
"Very nice - but you really pay for it!"
Everything was amazing - just not in my price range. EVERYTHING was super expensive!!!
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2016
"Needs a facelift"
I was looking forward to our stay at the Bellagio, but my overall impression was that the hotel has seen better days. The shower fixture came off in my hand, long wait to check in, our room wasn't cleaned one day, and the restaurants were not able to accommodate vegan requests very well. I was hoping to get away from loud music at the pool, but it was going early in the morning. We ate most of our meals at the Wynn, which was light and welcoming.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2016
"Disappointing service"
less that great - was not impressed and will not stay there again
4 night business trip Mar 13, 2016
"One night at the Bellagio"
We ended up with an extra night in Las Vegas and decided to treat ourselves to the Bellagio. It definitely lives up to its reputation as a luxury resort. The architecture encompasses the garden in all aspects. The hotel is a beauty. The variety of restaurants, casino, luxury shopping, and relaxation areas, like the pool, are a true escape from reality.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
West
"Spring Break 2016!"
The hotel was very nice and the service was good. We only ate at one of the hotel restaurants but it was very good. The fitness center was very nice as well. Overall it was a good experience and we would definitely go back.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
Harold
Very good, loved the junior suite room.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2016
Haydee
"Friend's Get-away"
Would love to come back. Loved the hotel and all the staff! The bed was so comfortable!!!
3 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2016
Amber
"Vegas 2016 spring break extravaganza"
Was an excellent hotel choice. I'll definitely visit again. Couldn't be happier with the staff, cleanliness of room, the beauty of the hotel, the wonderful bedding, the timely room service and the buffet.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2016
Sadie
"Honeymoon Penthouse Suite"
This was an amazing stay! We stayed in the penthouse suite and the only downside was that one of the bathroom, none of the light switches worked in! We have to move a lamp in cause the outlets still worked. Everyone was amazing and so helpful and friendly. Loved staying here
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016