All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
  • Value
    Poor value for money
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
Very clean room. I was here for a dealer meeting, very convenient to convention halls. Buffet and banquet food was delicious.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2016
"Slow and smokey"
The check in process was very slow. We come from a state where there's no smoking in restaurants, hotels, and casinos. The smoke was very difficult to get used to and discouraged is from going to many casinos. The room was beautiful and the view was impressive! Great bed and bedding.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2016
Erin
"It was okay"
Super comfortable bed and nice window view
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Great hotel, very clean room, good view of the fountains. Would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
Jodi
"Gem of Las Vegas"
The gem of Las Vegas, the Bellagio is a classic hotel that has been modernized. The conservatory and the chocolate fountain are "must sees". The hotel is in a great location on the strip with easy walking to the Paris, Caesar's Palace, and other hotels and resorts. The fountains are a Las Vegas landmark. The food was great and they make a dynamite Manhattan. Overall, the Bellagio is a great place to stay for a weekend or longer.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Eugene
"Loved Bellagio"
This is a classy place without being over the top. Centrally located on the strip. Fountain display at night is beautiful. I especially loved the conservatory garden, which was decorated for the start of Chinese New Year.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2016
Great clean and comfortable room. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Be careful on the mini bar. If you take out an item from the fridge you will get charged for it.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
I don't like the resort fees, but there is no way around them in LV. Wi-fi is not free, it's just included in the resort fee.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Vicki
"Get away"
Very nice stay...
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Alicia
Bellagio Spa was amazing. Best massage ever. Would not recommend the in-room dining... food was low quality and, of course, way over priced for what it was. Bed and room were quite comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
Lauren
"Fantastic"
Can't wait to go back loved it
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Cheri
I liked MGM better
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2016
Bhupinder
"LOVE Bellagio!"
The penthouse suite was wonderful. It was the right size for entertaining a few friends, and also just relaxing. We loved the his and hers bathrooms.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Kylie
"Not as good an experience as the price entitles"
We got assigned a room that had not been turned i.e. bedding/bathroom in disarray from previous guests. After 1/2 hour for checking in, a mile of walking to go to the room, it was a little disappointing considering the price of the room. They switched us for the same room 2 floors up. No coffee/tea in the room. Who goes out before the first morning coffee ?? Towels in the room for only 2 guests (we were 3). Extra charge of $35/day for taxes on top of the $280 (and mid-January is off season). Will not stay at Bellagio next time
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Agnes
Very clean room and comfortable bed. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Vicky
Love the Bellagio. Wish there was not resort fees because its the winter and could not use the pool
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
Doris
"This luxury one was the worst during 20 years stay"
I stay 2 nights, they forgot to clean the room on the 2nd day, as I came back pretty late and tired, I wasn't even able to complain and wait longer but took it and jump on the mess bed looked exactly like what when I left in the morning. Also, there was NO coffee/ tea maker in the room. AND the room was on the 5 th floor, a terrible position.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Shih Chung
"QUICK GET AWAY"
WE STAYED AT THE RESORT ALL THE TIME AND ENJOYED IT.NO NEED TO GO TO THE STRIP.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Miguel
Excellent hotel/resort. The hotel was spotless.
4 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Jeffrey
"Relaxing"
Nice hotel. Very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Hotel was beautiful. Housekeeping did not come one day/night - even after 2 calls. Received $50 dining credit. Great location - so much to do inside of the hotel as well as within close walking distance. The hotel allowed me to check in early (noon) due to early arrival.
4 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
"Worth the money"
Great experience! The bathroom had a bathtub and a shower which was awesome! The entire room was spacious and was furnished expensive looking furniture. Everything was very clean, and again... The bathroom was awesome!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
Alex
We were in Vegas for a 4 day trip and we wanted to try the Bellagio. Whilst there was much to like about the hotel, we had just arrived from a 3 night stay at the Encore and it was hard not to notice the difference between the two resorts. The Encore was fresh, relatively smoke free and luxurious, whilst the Bellagio seemed tired and overcrowded by comparison. We noticed just how worn some if the furniture was in the room and the corridors felt a little oppressive with the low ceilings. We ate at cafe Bellagio in the morning and, whilst the food was great and the waitresses and waiters were friendly and helpful, they struggled to keep up with the morning rush. We sat at a table that had food scraps underneath it from the previous diners (it was cleaned whilst we dined) and we had to wait some ten minutes for our order to be taken and another 20 minutes before being served our breakfast. It was not the fault of the wait staff there simply was not enough of them to cope. On the plus side, the view from the room was spectacular as it was perfectly positioned to capture both the regular fountain shows and the amazing sunrise over the mountains in the morning. The pool area was gorgeous also. Would we stay there again? Probably not; there is so much on offer from other hotels in Vegas, especially considering the fact that their room rates are the same, and sometimes higher, than other, superior hotels.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Christopher
"Anniversary getaway"
We had a wonderful time at Bellagio. Our room was right in the center of the fountain show. The view was breathtaking. The room had a modern contemporary feel to it. I plan on coming back when the weather is warmer to relax by one of the inviting pools. I definitely will be coming back.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
The room was freezing when I arrived. The room, while advertised non-smoking, there was still the smell of cigarettes in the ventilation system--which is probably on par for all Las Vegas hotels. However, I have stayed at Red Rock and their non-smoking rooms did not have a cigarette smell in them. A little bit on the pricey side for what you get. Just after I checked in, the Housekeeper came by with slippers and a robe, guess she hadn't finished cleaning when she reported to the desk that it was ready.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
"A view to a bill"
top notch great stay. did notice FD got a little snippy with guest next to me. foreigner, didn't understand about how you cannot remove items from mini bar then return them. Could have been nicer about it. cant remember the name of restaurant but went there for breakfast and hostess was not welcoming seemed a little irritated. Other than that great experience, cant imagine anything better
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
Maria
"Family Fun!"
It's been more than 10 years since my last visit. Great central spot and ease to access the strip. Wish we could have enjoyed the fountain show, my only regret. Concierge staff very helpful!! Be prepared to pay$$$ for amenities if you bring family.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Aldoraine
"Very lovely"
Pros:I loved my stay overall. Was on the 7th floor, saw the fountain where I was. Very beautiful hotel. Bathroom is VERY nice, but not amazing. I'm sure if it was a high end room it would have been nice, but cache creek was better for the money I paid. I thought since I paid so much for high end it wouldn't matter which rooms I stayed. The shower was amazing. It had lots of pressure so definetly I am clean. Toilet had lots of power and loud. Cons: doors were very loud when shutting. Our neighbors door kept opening and closing all night. I can literally hear the lady screaming at someone. I couldn't sleep the first night. It is so loud if you have loud neighbors. Bathroom tub had hair. Gross! We asked for more towels from the bathroom phone and never got it. Had to call again from the room phone to get someone. Tv had good selections. View was ok. I would stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
"I would not stay here again"
Too crowded, expensive hidden fees
Response by Bellagio
Dear Jim, We deeply regret that your recent visit feel short of your expectations. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Manager Bellagio Hotel & Casino MGM Resorts International
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
clark
"Royally awesome"
There is nothing more i can say but that it is awesome!! It is on the Vegas strip and in the middle of the strip. If you stay here you don't need transportation. Being in the middle of the strip makes it easy to access any other hotel along the strip. Room had a very modern interior overlooking the beautiful bellagio pool area.It had a romantic feel to it and the bathroom was huge with beauty instilled. It would be great if you can get a room overlooking the strip. They have a beautiful restaurant for a romantic dinner overlooking the famous fountain and a big casino Cons : It is expensive hotel to stay in but must try atleast once. Hallways smelt of cigarette and alcohol; well it is Vegas cant complain
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
nivedita
"Upscale hotel with great location, amenities"
Spent 4 nights in a Salone Suite between Christmas and New Years. The room was fantastic, spacious and super clean with very comfortable mattress and linens. The bathroom was the stuff dreams are made of with soaking tub, large standing shower, and separate vanities and climate control. We LOVED the decor. Housekeeping was great, very pleasant if we needed delayed service or any extra pillows or towels. As for general hotel entertainment the botanical gardens are free to walk through and there is currently a Picasso exhibit that is small but interesting. Cirque du Soleil's "O" plays here and is a great experience. The casino floor is large and holds a wide variety of games and bets. We weren't particularly impressed with the Dinner Buffet despite reading a ton of positive reviews, and honestly all of the big meals we had (room service, Lago, Le Cirque) were good but ridiculously overpriced for the quality and experience overall. We really enjoyed grabbing croissants and brioche from Palio for breakfast, very tasty, filling, and well priced. Generally speaking I'd still recommend leaving the strip for dining. The location of the hotel can't really be beat, it is very central to other casinos and nightlife, very walkable. Be prepared for immense crowding any time of day, mornings in the casino tend to be more quiet.
Response by Bellagio
We greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are so very happy to hear you enjoyed a great vacation here and found our resort to be clean and meet your expectations. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a pleasant day!
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Angela
"Just ok"
I was disappointed. The best thing about the stay was the view of the fountains. It's just an ok hotel. Overpriced for what was offered. Room was smaller than I anticipated.
Response by Bellagio
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed such a great vacation and found our property to meet your expectations. We certainly strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests and I believe we met our goal with you! We look forward to seeing you again next time!
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Stay was good. The toilet in one room was noisy and didn't flush all the way all the time waste of water. Funny it was right next to a sign for keeping things green. Also found someone else's socks behind the chair in one room. Seems like if the rooms were cleaned properly I wouldn't have found them.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Our room was not ready and they send us to the room and the housekeeping device was still there . The tv remote was not working, we ordered food and our order was incompete. Everything else was great ! Love the hotek
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
Monica
"great"
eyery thing was great
Response by Bellagio
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your vacation. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a wonderful day!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2016
clyde
It was a pleasant stay
Response by Bellagio
We greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent visit. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your vacation and all that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. I hope you have a great day!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
Rheza
Comfortable but room was smaller than expected. Bathroom was not functional so we had to move rooms; this was done quite easily.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Kate
"excellent"
Absolutely wonderful from the check-in with Patricia to the check out. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay
Response by Bellagio
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are so very happy to hear you enjoyed our property and were satisfied with all the great amenities we have to offer. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit to Las Vegas. Have a fabulous day!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Timothy
"10 year anniversary"
Right in the middle of the energy. Had a great time.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Matthew
We were very upset to hear that we should have been given a players card and we found that out upon checking out of your hotel we were not given A players card when we checked in We left a lot of money in Vegas and nothing in return with the players card
6 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Ford
"Win"
Super
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Zsuzsanna
"Las Vegas Christmas 2015"
I LOVE Las Vegas and there is no better way to "do Vegas" than at the Bellagio! Service is on point and the hotel's location is right in the heart of the Strip. Go with the Bellagio....you won't be disappointed.
5 night trip Dec 23, 2015
Brett
"Never Again!"
Immediately upon check-in, I was told that there would be an additional $30 per night premium on the 3 rooms that I booked 2 months ago due to the holiday. The Bellagio knew when I booked our 3 rooms what the dates were and that it was the New Year holiday, but they still advertised a per diem rate with no indication that the rooms I requested would be more expensive. This is a advertising scam called "bait & switch." In addition, the hotel was unbelievably crowded. THOUSANDS of people in the lobby and at the restaurants daily. There was no simple way to even get a cup of coffee without bumping into hundreds of people who were too busy on their cell phones, taking pictures or lighting up cigarettes to look where they were going or walk with any intention of getting somewhere. The SMOKE in the lobby and the casino became unbearable --- was so glad to finally leave. Extremely expensive vacation, worse vacation we ever took!
Response by Bellagio
I do apologize your visit has fallen short of your expectations. I will certainly share this feedback with our management teams to take into consideration. Although this feedback is hard to hear, it is essential when problem-solving. We hope to have the opportunity to make this up to you in the future should your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas. We hope you have a pleasant day.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"one night only"
Nothing stood out good or bad. It was pretty much what we expected, nice big room with a comfy bed.
Response by Bellagio
Dear Valued Guest: It has been a pleasure to serve you here at Bellagio. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Las Vegas. Sincerely, Seth L. Bellagio Hotel & Casino – Guest Relations
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
"Kaveli"
Very rood front desk
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Kavous
"Poker Great, Room Okay"
The room wasn't as impressive as the rest of the hotel. The room had a bit of a foul smell as we entered, which gave it a warn feel. We were able to stay at a reduced rate for a night, but would not pay full price in the future. I love playing poker, so if that's you're thing, this is definitely the place to go. There are games going strong 24/7.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Roberto
Everything was great but a small coffee maker would make it perfect
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Patrick
"Great staff and beautiful hotel"
Had a great experience! We were upgraded to a cypress suite and had a wonderful stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Very crowded. Smoking in the casino pervaded non-smoking areas including the guest room floors. Also, the only way to access our guest room was through the casino so tobacco smoke could not be avoided.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
"Blasting fire alarm very disruptive."
At about 3:30 in the afternoon the fire alarm went off every 7 seconds for 15 minutes with shouting instructions that this was a fire alarm. We were resting since we were tired from our travel. We called 4 times to see what was happening. Each time we got a different answer. No one seemed to know. It was irritating to us, of course. And since no one could tell us what was going on it seemed ridiculous. At least the staff should have some idea of what is happening. Some said it would let an hour. Others said it would stop in 45 minutes. Very poor management of a noisy, disruptive situation.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015