All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"It was an ok experience not entirely what I expect"
I liked my stay here. I was a little surprised it wasn't as glamorous as I thought it would be. Vegas has always made a big deal about the Bellagio fountains and to stay in a room where you have front row seats is like a vegas dream come true but the room was slightly runned down, like the rug and blankets on the bed. The sheets used had stains on it which grossed me out severely. The bathroom was in very nice condition, but for an expensive stay at the Bellagio I was expecting more for what paid.
1 night trip May 7, 2015
Christiane
"beautiful"
Awesome rooms, very clean
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Amazing first time in Las Vegas"
This was my first time in Las Vegas and so I stayed at the Bellagio for the experience. It is alittle expensive but if you want to have a good first experience in Las Vegas, I think the added cost is worth it.
3 night trip May 7, 2015
"Check your closed bill at the end of your stay"
This was a work/pleasure trip with my wife. Saw it had 2 buffet meals per stay, so we booked it. On arrival, the csr told us instead of a free buffet, its an $80 credit. That would have been fine but because of mothers' day, it was nearly $40/person both days we were staying. At the end of our stay i informed them and they corrected it. The rooms were nice, room service was prompt and food was tasty and the casino lost against me on this trip. I would stay again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Bellagio stay"
We enjoyed our stay very much. The only concern was we were given 2 free brunches with our stay, however they didn't tell us we had to use them upfront. We wanted to use them on our last day and they were cancelled since we were checking out !!! Not happy.
2 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Hotels.com pushed to the side???"
I prefer staying at the Bellagio when in LV, but it seems as if Hotels.com customers get the worst rooms in the category. On two recent visits I requested deluxe fountain view. The first time, while facing the fountains, I was one room from the last. This time, exact same, but on the other side. I do not think a coincidence. They tried to do this to me at Caesers as well. Finally, room decor could use an upgrade. Still like the hotel though.
3 night business trip May 5, 2015
Awesome
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Book it!"
It was our first time staying here.....but it won't be the last time. Everything was perfect!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Very comfortable bed"
Great hotel, friendly staff, and an excellent poker room. The bed is so comfortable I almost didn't want to get out of bed some days (even though there's so much to do in Vegas). The downsides that I can think of is that there's no kettle in the hotel room and drinks from the vending machines cost 4 bucks.
3 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Russell
"Beautiful even when busy"
There for a symposium and although the resort was crowded, it still felt fluid and enjoyable. The seal on the shower door needed adjusting but was taken care of promptly.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
JACKIE
"Now what it used to be..."
At check in, the hotel rep was clearly uninterested and wanted me out of her sight as quickly as possible. I only had on or two standard questions, but she seemed very annoyed that I had any at all. The view from my room inlcuded several trash bins, and that's about it. The worst part about the hotel was the condition of the room. It was outdated, and worst of all, dirty. I had a room with two queen beds. I opened up one bed, and there was a hair in it. I didn't freak out at that moment, but was a little grossed out. I figured I'd sleep in the other bed. Same thing, a couple hairs in the other bed. That was pretty surprising. When I went in the bathroom, there was literally several pieces of hair on the floor where it met the shower clumped up and dried/stuck to the corner of the floor. To me, it wasn't something that was accidentally missed. It had been there a long time, had gotten wet over and over and left there to dry up and compile. So gross! There were also a couple hairs in the sink,and small hairs (from men shaving their face) behind the sink faucet. Unbelievable how dirty this room was... I wanted out, but was only there for a few hours, so I sucked it up and dealt with it. I will never stay in this hotel again... I'm so glad my experience there was on business (not on my dime) and not pleasure.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Keep coming back for more:)"
This was my fourth stay at the Bellagio & there is a reason I keep coming back! It's beautiful with a great location on the strip. Our king room was huge with a comfy bed & gigantic and swanky bathroom. We love eating at the cafe overlooking the conservatory-great brunch!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great experience"
fantastic room with fountain view
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
XIYUAN
"Excellent hotel"
We had a wonderful time, enjoy the food and the show
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Bellagio Rocks!"
Everything was absolutely perfect. They really know customer service and making our stay the most pleasant experience!
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great value, great hotel"
Although check in was a zoo (it was Sunday noonish), we were able to check in early and our room was ready for us! That was a true bonus! The room had a view of the Rio and the highway....not the greatest, but we didn't put in a special request so we couldn't complain. On day two we were out all day, and our room had not been made up when we returned. We just settled in to relax and housekeeping knocked wanting to clean the room (it was close to 5pm) so on day 2, our room was not cleaned. We were given an $80 credit for the buffet which we used to go to breakfast on two days. We would not have done so if we had to pay, and we enjoyed the buffet itself, but the restaurant was half empty on both days, and yet there was still a long line up time (around 30 minutes) to get seated. The explanation given led us to believe they were short staffed. The room itself was beautiful. The hotel is perfectly located. The hotel lobby, conservatory and casino are all nicely maintained. Would definitely stay there again!!
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Ilana
""O" My"
Fantastic time, customer service as good as the Ritz Carlton earlier this year. Would like to see restaurants open earlier in the day, see you again!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
michael
"Bellagio on the strip Las Vegas"
We stayed for a weekend to enjoy the Vegas uncorked event. So it was a staycation for us. The hotel was very nice. The only thing was the check in and check out. Was a zoo at the desk as far as the numbers of people checking in and out so the wait was long. The room was very nice and comfortable. We had a nice view overlooking the enormous pool area.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Bernadine
"Vegas"
Great hotel, service and food
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"the best"
Great hotel. I highly recommend
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Unhappy about the room"
Stay two days at fountain view room and got lots of moths in room!! Light bulbsare all gone! Very unsatisfied about their service
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Yi Chun
"Great hotel would never stay anywhere else"
Great hotel friendly staff wonderful room and amenities. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Vegas!
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Ruby
"Great getaway"
Excellent food and atmosphere
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Wi-Fi needs improvement"
The Wi-Fi connection in the room and on the main concourse was sub-standard.The hotel staff wasn't very helpful or courtesy in my request for assistance to remedy the Wi-Fi situation.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"a really good place to stay"
A good place to stay for vacation
1 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
Leo
"What out for that mini bar"
Only one problem: we took 6 cans of soda out of the mini bar in order to put some excellent left over Italian food in the mini bar overnight. In the morning, we took out the leftover container and put the sodas all back in the same place. Guess what: there is a sensor on the mini bar tray that tracks anything that is taken out of position! So when we got home, we saw a $36 mini-bar bill for 6 bottles of soda! Even though we returned them all to the fridge. Does the hotel tell you this? No. What if you pull out a beer and then decide not to drink it? You are charged for it. The hotel should put a notice on the mini bar about this. Good news: when we called the hotel about this and explained what happened, they agreed to remove the $36 charge. But still...
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Not very pleased with the room"
The room was just ok. With the price I paid $309 I expected to have a nicer room. The bathroom had a terrible smell like a sewer coming up from the drain. Just really terrible smell.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Caroline
"Nice weekend"
Room was very nice and was cleaned twice per day. Hotel deal came with $80 buffet comp.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"perfect"
fantastic stay, every single staff person we saw and interacted with, from the front desk, pool, spa, casino and restaurants, were all so friendly and accomodating.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"You Get What You Pay For - AWESOME!"
Fantastic Visit! First time I've stayed at Bellagio. I've stayed at every hotel around it and we wanted to give it a try. Rooms are beautiful and comfortable. Hotel is great just to walk around. Food is awesome! Pool choices are cool and service at the pool never failed. I would stay here over and over again. In Vegas - you get what you pay for and while Bellagio is expensive, it proves the point.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Nick
"Great stay in Vegas"
Fantastic!!
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Tatiana
"Expected better"
We were sorely disappointed with Bellagio. Extravagant lobby is NOT an indicator of things to come. Long and slow check-in line. Smallish rooms. NO IN ROOM COFFEE! Couldn't believe we had to get dressed to go get morning coffee. I mean, couldn't they put in a Nespresso or Keurig machine and then charge $2 per pod? They would make money and what a difference it would make. The mattress upon which we slept could have been at Motel 6. It sagged on both sides with the only support in the middle. The expensive buffet had plenty of variety of foods but the quality just wasn't there. We spent 3 nights at Bellagio. Our last night was at Marriott Grand Chateau. Suite was large (almost 1000 square feet) and beautiful. A block from the strip. Cheaper than Bellagio and much nicer. Better service, coffeemaker and coffee in the kitchen, great bathroom and shower and tub (both huge), and terrific bed/mattress. Wish we had stayed there and then walked over to the many casinos on the strip. Quiet with all the amenities you could want. Unless you want to live in a casino, Marriott Grand Chateau a much better choice.
3 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Barry
"has its pros and cons"
Pros: beautiful hotel, everything you need all in one spot (casino, restaurants, spa, cirque De solei show, pool), great security Cons: hidden fees, attempted to charge me for mini bar that we did not eat/ drink, extremely crowded pool, no coffee maker or microwave in room
3 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Courtney
"Another trip to Vegas"
Above average accommodations, friendly and helpful staff. Nothing really stands out, but nothing to complain about either.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Harry
"sing in the fountains"
The pool was great. The chocolate fountain was just for show. Fountains were great.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Lauretta
"Great view"
Weekend getaway. Great view of the fountains
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Stay at Bellagio"
The Lady that checked us in seemed to have an attitude. She was not friendly or welcoming at all. She reminded me of a mean school teacher or some sort of mean librarian. She was very dry and seemed to have attitude because she couldn't find our registration. When I tried to give her my registration #, she snapped and told me that it wasn't hers and that she needed to look it up herself.. The hotel reeked of smoke, some how I thought being a resort and all they will have a better ventilation system. My key didn't work after my second day of staying there, so I was locked out of my room for a little while needing to wait for someone to come up to get me in, while desperately needing to go to the bathroom. The prices exceeded the level of service I experience at the Hotel/resort. Not sure if I want to come back to theBellagio again. Although the location is great and the fountains are the main attraction not sure if they were worth the price.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Cecilia
"Bellagio"
Long walk to your room and the strip. Could not believe no refridgerator in the room. That is pretty much standard these days. Was told it was 20.00 extra a night to have one then was charged 25.00 a night. It is very beautiful and nice but will be back at Paris next time. Never did get a drink while playing in the casino. While playing at the bar was told they could comp me a drink as long as I was betting max?? REALLY
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Very nice I would love to come again
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"4 and stars because rooms need updating"
Always luxurious, but this time the rooms looked a little dated and old. I detest paying 5 bucks for a cup of coffee, so I went to Walmart and bought a 4 cup coffee maker for 20 bucks and packed it in my suitcase. The fitness center and pool rock. Very upscale atmosphere. I love the casino and the conservatory. The fountain show always a crowd pleaser. The Easter Brunch at the buffet was fabulous. Overall this is still my favorite of the Vegas Strip hotels, minus the absence of a coffee maker in my room.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Gina
"getaway"
check in was very slow
4 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Romantic"
Friendly hotel staff. Prime steak house had excellent service as well.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Great. The room was the best part of my trip. Best one ever at Vegas
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Juan
"Top of the line hotel."
We had a great time. Lots to look at. Food was great. People were very friendly. Bellagio is the only place we would stay when we go back.
mike
Amazing food was good, the black was good love it!
"Bellagio Customer Servicee"
The hotel was gorgeous and accomodations were great. The pool side service was extremely slow, but friendly. The staff at the front desk (besides check in) was the worst part. They were rude when I had questions, and my friend lost her phone and it was turned in to lost and found it took hours to get someone to bring it to us, and all of the staff we talked to about it were extremely rude. I was expecting WAY better service at the BELLAGIO than what I received.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Kristina
Great experience. Nice facilities. Good location. Great staffs. Good security.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice hotel with water show!"
Overall nice hotel, clean and friendly staff, great location, great buffet and daily water show!
Dana
"Love this place"
We got to our room and right away felt at home. The place is so comfortable and clean it was a real pleasure to stay there.
"Great views of the water cannons"
Everything was great but it takes forever and i mean forever to get a drink when your gambling...especially the slots...tjey came to the tables more often but it was an act of god to find a waitress by the slots...certain times of the day much worse than other times...
daniel