All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Excellent - but not cheap"
My needs were modest - very little interaction with staff beyond checkin. Everything including staff were excellent - especially the Greek restaurant tied to the lobby - "Lola" I think it was. I do not normally like to spend $470 on a hotel anywhere for one night, but I needed one at the last minute so had few choices - and everthing in Seattle seemed to be expensive. Definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Comfort & convenience"
I wanted something other than a typical chain hotel, and this hotel fit the bill nicely. The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious...with a walk-in closet. While the bathroom was small, the fixtures were very appealing. The location was very convenient to the Pike Place Market area, the City Center area, Lake Union area...most of the popular tourist destinations. While any hotel in an urban area will get some noise from sirens, etc., we slept very well on comfortable beds with soft pillows. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again.
4 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Laura S.
Location
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Pleasant 4 nights at Hotel Andra - very convenient"
Overall excellent stay at Andra. Staff very friendly and the room was spotless. This is a re-habbed older facility and the only minor negative is that my bathroom was quite small. Perfectly useable but small. The room itself was very roomy with small frig, counter area, work desk and queen bed. Also very convenient to Pike Place and terminus of light rail and monorail. On the edge of Belltown and downtown. Downstairs is Lolas and across the street is Dalia Lounge two excellent Tom Douglas restaurants. I plan to stay here again on my next visit because of quality, convenience and friendliness.
4 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
PeterS
Andra is in a great location just a few blocks from all of the key spots. My wife and I love walking everywhere so it was perfect for us. The attached restaurant, Lola, was great (try the eggs benny) and the service and rooms were great. Couldn't have been more pleased with the experience, and LOVE Seattle.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Elmo
"Well-situated lovely hotel"
Perfect hotel for a quick business stay; surrounding neighborhood is great. Hotel is well-situated and very comfortable. Room service was pretty good, too!
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Marisa
Very nice room and all the amenities you could possibly need and want! Staff was excellent!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Grant
"The bathroom was unworkably small."
The whole experience was colored by the tiny, basically unusable bathroom. The staff was pleasant and competent enough, although it would have been useful if (at a minimum) regular bars of soap and shower caps had been provided. All in all, it was a disappointing experience for the price ($330).
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Great hotel, with one minor complaint"
Hotel met and exceeded all my expectations. Room was large and very clean and had everything we needed for our stay, including a walk in closet! Bathroom was nice and well styled. Beds were comfy. Staff was probably the nicest I have ever come across and went above and beyond. We did not have a car and were able to walk to the Needle and to the waterfront (less than a mile to each). The area was very nice as well. Minor complaint: first day were were there, we began hearing a loud thump in our room and could not figure out what it was. Would hear it occasionally and finally tracked it down to the toilets. The system has a very high pressure flush and when it closes, there is a loud thumping sound. We could hear other people's toilets making this thumping sound as well as when we used ours. Traveler tip: skip the expensive breakfast at the hotel restaurant and walk across the street to the Dahlia Bakery. It is owned by the same person as the hotel restaurant and they serve some of the same food, but at a much cheaper price. Would stay at this hotel again if in Seattle and would definitely recommend it.
3 night family trip May 10, 2014
"Great place"
Perfect location, great price, good restaurant downstairs, nice lobby.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Chad
Nice big room, very tiny bathroom - would've liked a little more space. Attached to a fantastic restaurant. who also provides the room service Staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean. Would certainly stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Family Vacation"
Great hotel, only 4 block from Pike Place Market and waterfront attractions. Superb service! I brought my 8 year old daughter with me, and she enjoyed our stay as well. Lola's, the restaurant on ground floor, has outstanding Mediterranean cuisine, and The Dahlia Lounge/Restaurant (a Tom Douglas restaurant as well) is directly across the street. The staff at the hotel could not have been better! The rooms are of a lovely modern and comfortable Scandinavian design. We stayed in a room that had a sofa and wetbar as well, which was great to have, as the fridge really came in handy for storing our extra food and beverages (you can take out the hotel beverages for extra room). We loved our stay at The Andra Hotel! I am a Seattle area local, and would definitely recommend to my out of town visitors coming for a visit.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
Claire
"$42 Parking!!"
Nice hotel, good location, very good restaurant, 4 blocks off water!
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Business Guy
"Very nice boutique in downtown Seattle/Belltown"
We stayed for one night in this hotel - the experience was great. Room was clean, with a nice bed and excellent bedding. Bathroom/showers were nice and the room had all the amenities that you would expect (nice TV, etc.). The hotel has a nice funky feel to it, befitting a boutique type hotel in the Belltown area (which is a bit more edgy than downtown Seattle). Additional bonus is that you can order room service from Lola restaurant, which is an excellent Tom Douglas eatery right next door to the hotel. Most downtown tourist areas are easily walkable/10 to 15 minutes away. Highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
D
"First Trip to Seattle"
Took the kids to spring break in Seattle and enjoyed 4 out of 5 days with sun! The Hotel Andra certainly added to our enjoyment of Seattle. As said before the location was excellent, 2 blocks from Link, a few more to Pike Place Market and a 12-15 minute easy walk to Seattle Center. We were in a Superior room, we did check in kind of early and our room was fine, had I thought about it I would have asked for a room with the external sink and the couch, a better fit for a family of 4, instead of just a chair and counter but the room was comfortable and spacious. We hung out in the Lobby for a while next to the fire and enjoyed some cocktails. The staff were always helpful and friendly and their restaurant recommendations were all good; Lola, 6/7, Top Pot Donuts. We also found some others that we liked; Pink Door, Serious Pie, Palomino's. We would stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
stephen
"Great Boutique Hotel"
This hotel--a Swedish chain with which I was unfamiliar prior to this stay--was wonderful. Not huge; spotlessly clean and well-designed; friendly, efficient and smart staff; excellent restaurant. My room was big for one person, with king-sized bed, sofa, small kitchen area, and small bathroom. The restaurant, Lola's, was very very good for breakfast.
4 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Teresa
"Excellent night out on the town"
We live locally and wanted to just get downtown and getaway for the evening. Hotel Andra and it's staff enhanced our experience. We took complete advantage of the time we had. We checked in at 3 p.m. Check in was easy and fast. I went to their small gym and found that all of the equipment was clean, operated properly and the room was comfortable and conducive to a good workout. The room was large, very nice, clean and stylishly chic. I had a "run in" with an individual that was not a guest at the hotel. While it was a bit freaky the Hotel staff was quick to resolve the issue and was incredibly professional about the matter. These people know how to run a hotel and make their customers feel like they are at home. In addition to the hotel and room, my companion and I had dinner and drinks at Lola. Lola is a perfect complement to Hotel Andra. The food, ambience and service were all excellent. All in all we had a fabulous stay at Hotel Andra. Consistency, excellence and stylishly chic are adjectives I would use to describe my experience. Well done and will return very soon.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Trey
"Great downtown location"
We've stayed here before and enjoy the excellent location (shopping, market, sights) and the comfort of the room and great staff. With Lola right there, it is a great boutique hotel for the cost.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Beth
"Great place to stay in downtown Seattle!"
Warm, friendly, and inviting with personal, friendly service. Great location for our needs (visiting the Space Needle, Pike Place, and other downtown landmarks). Great pizza place around the corner. The car valet service was quick and friendly and I appreciated they noticed I needed gas and recommended a nearby station!
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2014
Michael E
"Close to Westlake center"
Poor TV reception. Slow Wifi 801.11b , only 1-5 mb/sec. Good bed. Street side was noisy. Older facilities. Thomas Douglas restaurants near by.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
mms
"Sleeping in Seattle"
Hotel Andra is in a very convenient downtown location - just a few short blocks from the light rail station that starts at the Sea Tac airport and takes you downtown in about 40 minutes for $2.75. The Lola restaurant is on the ground floor and it is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Raye
"Great boutique hotel close to Pike Place"
Loved the hotel - will definitely be back!
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Ken R.
"Nice quant hotel in Seattle"
Nice hotel. Modern room very spacious. Good experience
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
jeff
"Beautiful hotel in the heart of downtown"
This was an excellent hotel right in the middle of downtown. Close to the market and business/shopping district. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and willing to help with anything at all. Room was very spacious and clean. Highly recommended.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Try something different"
I wanted to try a different hotel and wasn't disappointed. The room was very spacious and nicely decorated. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, good value for the $"
This was our second stay at Hotel Andra. Everything was great -- easy access to valet who took good care if us (we took the car out in the evening). Ordered twice from room service -- yummy food (omelets, pita & spreads, Greek salad), reasonable price, and arrived quickly. We'd definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
trimatt
"Perfect for a night in the city"
Great location, very clean, had all the goodies we needed (including robes!). The waiters at Lola serve drinks at the lobby lounge. It's awesome!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Lin
Very nice stay, staff was very friendly
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Spendy but was new years so was great
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
"Surprise find in Seattle"
It was a very nice hotel in the middle of everything that we wanted to do in Seattle. It's surrounded by nice restaurants. We were surprised by how big our room was. It even has a walk-in closet. The room was very comfortable. The decor is modern, unlike your typical 4-star hotel. We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Andra.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Awful"
Rude staff, non-updated room for hotels.com, cold room service, dirty furnishings. How it has a high rating is a real question. Bad stay in a bad hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
"Great space; great location."
Excellent in every way.q
6 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Orlando Delogu
Excellent customer service. The front desk clerk was about to check me in a little bit early, so I didn't have to store my bag. One of my favorite hotels I have ever been to.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
"Great location / ambiance"
We loved hotel Andra. Great location as we were going to a concert at jazz alley. We were able to walk even though it was cold. Great ambiance, loved the restaurant downstairs, friendly service! Would definitely recommend and stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2013
Ericka
Great hotel, very friendly and helpful staff... really cool part was the individual closed bags of ice instead of an ice machine. We had a short walk to our dinner meeting on first street and also had a short walk down to the Pike Place fish market. Great location, I would definitely stay here if I'm in Seattle again.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Had a quick one-night stay for a business meeting. The front desk was helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean and modern. I love the beautiful reclaimed historic building.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Joseph Nollar
We loved this Hotel! Our room was spacious and had a nice view. The location was great and the food at Lola's was amazing. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2013
Deb
"Great place for business or fun"
Unique and chic decor. Very comfortable. Great location.
2 night trip Dec 3, 2013
"Outstanding World Class Hotel"
We stayed over the holiday week and I don't have enough space to write how fantastic our experience was. Hotel was elegant and crisp but warm and inviting like the staff. Our room was perfect, nothing distracting. It's location is central to everything. So many restaurants to walk to however, the one off the downstairs lobby would be hard to beat! Everyone on the staff made it so pleasant and easy. Just what a holiday should be! Thanks Andra
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
Christian
"Checkout the bathroom"
Everything about the hotel was fine except the bathroom. The bathroom was extremely small, a shower and no bath tub and a very small not normal sink of maybe two inches deep max. In addition, a shelf hung over the sink making normal washing and rinsing almost impossible. For one person this is a fine room and hotel. For more than one person, it can be difficult due to the extremely small size of the bathroom. We ask to move to a room with a larger bathroom but were told all rooms in the hotel had the same size bathroom. The extremely small size of the bathroom is the only reason we rate this hotel as we do. If they had normal bathroom sizes, this would have been a great hotel.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Great Find"
Loved this hotel! The staff was friendly, welcoming & informative. The room was spacious & immaculate. We also enjoyed a great late dinner at the Lola restaurant. This was a quick trip to Seattle and we only stayed one night but we look forward to returning to the Andra in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
JFB
We loved the room! The size, the comfort, the design, the location, the restaurant - all could not be better. All the staff were helpful, pleasant, and had a great attitude! They need to upgrade the TV system and movie selection. We were looking forward to a movie in our room after dinner, but there was nothing worth watching - very limited selection. Not sure why - if guests are paying extra for the movies - they cannot offer a range of current choices from Netflix or cable...rather than old B or C selections. The Bellman who helped us with the TV told us they were planning to upgrade the system very soon. I highly recommend the hotel, and Lola Restaurant!
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
MJ
"Hotel Andra"
A super place to stay if you're in Seattle on business. - friendly, attentive service - the wifi is available throughout the hotel - the attached restaurant and bar is excellent--great breakfast and happy hour - they have a lounge on the second floor--a great spot to perch and work outside your room - walking distance to shops, the waterfront, and restaurants Tip: get a room on a higher floor if you're disturbed by street noise.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
Kate
"Nice hotel close to lots of eating areas."
Very pleasant
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
this is our 3rd time for multiple day stays at Hotel Andra. It's a first class hotel that functions very well - excellent staff for Valet, housekeeping, etc. You don't get a feeling of luxury from stupendous surroundings but instead from an extremely well functioning organization. The neighborhood is great for restaurants, shops, Pikes market, monorail, etc. My only objection is that when we had to cut our stay a day short because of my wife's sudden serious illness, we told in no uncertain terms they not refund any charges and they were quite bureaucratic about it - this in spite of the fact they had messed up the original reservation.
4 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Bill Mosier
Great service and nice rooms. The Lola lounge downstairs seems to be very popular as there is always a nice crowd there. Walk out the front door and turn left....then turn right at the next street and walk straight to Pikes Place Market. Simple and direct.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Great overnight stay"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a one night as we attended a concert at the Key Arena. The hotel was close to everything and even in walking distance if you wanted. It was modern and upbeat, friendly attentive staff and our suite was perfect for us, with two tvs - and a great lay out. My only complaint would be the pillows - they were not comfortable and I woke up with achy shoulders. That being the worst, I would definitely stay here again - everything else is perfect!
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2013
"Close to Everything"
My wife and I tried to check in at about 4 p.m. on a Tuesday, but we were told our room wasn't ready. But the manager was very apologetic, told us to wait at the bar and he'd pick up the bar tab, which was nice. A few minutes later, he said the room was ready. Everyone, from the front desk to the housekeeping staff, was friendly. Parking is very expensive (about $20 a night). The downstairs bar was OK, but at Happy Hour, we thought it should have a better Happy Hour menu, such as olive or cheese plates. The bar's window seats are great for people-watching on Seattle's Fourth Avenue. And the New York Times delivered to your room in the morning is a nice touch. We walked to the RN74 restaurant, just down the street, for a wonderful meal (that restaurant is incredible!).
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Ben
"Best place to stay when enjoying central Seattle"
Great staff and location. Lola restaurant has a great breakfast!
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2013
"Great hotel. Amazing restaurant."
We really, really enjoyed our visit. We're in Seattle quite a bit for business, and Hotel Andra is now our "Seattle Hotel." The food at Lola was amazing. We had room service, lunch, breakfast, and dinner. There's nothing like tasty, healthy, interesting food when you are traveling for business.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2013